Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. (41637 Views)

[part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / Simp Photos And Memes For Our Entertainment / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by CAPSLOCKED: 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
JasperVII:

And one dude here on Nairaland said feminism only wants the best for men and women grin

FEMINISM IS GOOD FOR THE WORLD.
THESE SHĮT TALKERS ARE NOT FEMINISTS. THEY'RE WHAT THEY ARE.

5 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by RavagedHeart: 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:

I think you have a knack for liking bad people wink
Maybe you don’t know it.

The bitter truth

I don't understand.
How do you mean?
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by ubunja(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
JasperVII, CosmicPhonex, CAPSLOCKED, Ubunja. These posts somewhat exemplifies a diabolical dimension of feminism (unrestrained female nature), the same dimension that yielded the egregious #KillAllMen. You can see what they desire (and are planning) and what they daydream about. Men must take the redpill and understand society and the male-female dynamics. Feminism and female nature do not seek equality, they want power, dominance and superiority for the female gender.
as funny as it sounds men lost their power when they stopped getting killed by the millions in war as was life until recently. When there are more men than women society always go to shet.
Whatever may be true or not concerning male foetus abortion it all leads to less men which will have results not even close to what these feminists have in mind. In india female babies have been aborted for ages and now women are so few that men have to fight over the few women they have. It may be the reason for the rape pandemic over there. Messing with gender ratios always throws up unintended results.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by JasperVII(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
Martinez39s, Ubunja can you guys please shed more light on the black pill
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
ubunja:
as funny as it sounds men lost their power when they stopped getting killed by the millions in war as was life until recently. When there are more men than women society always go to shet.
Whatever may be true or not concerning male foetus abortion it all leads to less men which will have results not even close to what these feminists have in mind. In india female babies have been aborted for ages and now women are so few that men have to fight over the few women they have. It may be the reason for the rape pandemic over there. Messing with gender ratios always throws up unintended results.
Funny enough, less men will eventually lead to an unsafe, deteriorating and chaotic society. Any society that eliminates men will be dominanted by those that foster strong masculine men. That's my theory.

8 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by stanliwise(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
RavagedHeart:

I don't understand.
How do you mean?
From your Monica and your story and for the fact you are on redpill thread always. Let me predict your relationship future.

You will begin to like manipulative ladies a lot. You will keep finding them everywhere you go. Just to play games

Don’t take me serious.
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Mandela27: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
ubunja:
My topic of interest would be how commitment give women orgasm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by ubunja(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
Funny enough, less men will eventually lead to an unsafe, deteriorating and chaotic society. Any society that eliminates men will be dominanted by those that foster strong masculine men. That's my theory.
I hear you. But when men are invested in a society by having wives and families, they'll do all they can to keep everything going smoothly. Women in general are not violent as men so their domination won't be like the domination of men. However women can be cruel. That's their thing. In matriarchies everything is quiet but society is impoverished and primitive.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
ubunja:
I hear you. But when men are invested in a society by having wives and families, they'll do all they can to keep everything going smoothly. Women in general are not violent as men so their domination won't be like the domination of men. However women can be cruel. That's their thing. In matriarchies everything is quiet but society is impoverished and primitive.
shocked shocked shocked Most of the black community in USA where single motherhood is incentivised and feminism is strong as hell. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by ubunja(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
shocked shocked shocked Most of the black community in USA where single motherhood is incentivised and feminism is strong as hell. shocked
Here you go:

https://solitarybeast.com/blog/why-black-men-are-supporting-donald-trump

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by RavagedHeart: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:

From your Monica and your story and for the fact you are on redpill thread always. Let me predict your relationship future.

You will begin to like manipulative ladies a lot. You will keep finding them everywhere you go. Just to play games

Don’t take me serious.

Still doesn't explain much. But like you said. I'm not talking it serious because I don't even understand what you're saying

4 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by MurderX: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
We are Redpill and we empower women to wake up, be real and free.

Signed
Forever Redpill

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin What do we say to this man who was foolish to get married in a western society?
Lmfao!!!
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:05am On Nov 04, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
guy stop wasting your time, check out "Mr I have no problem attracting ladies" below grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6129501/nairalanders-need-advice
Busted!!!! grin
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Pstarogood0100: 1:46am On Nov 04, 2020
nice work matinez

2 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
Martinez39s:
Have you heard about #KillAllMen and the whole thought behind that trend? Only one gender could come up with such evil machination against the opposite gender. What those vile women in those tweets wanted was for Kate to keep aborting her pregnancy until the scan revealed a baby girl.

#gynocentrism #KillAllMen #WomenLeadership
Here is one I saw today. I'm beyond shocked. What??.??

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by oyolohi: 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Activist001:

#KillAllMen LOL.

Have you ever seen two female humans fight? Lol... That's how ugly the world might be... Let alone how long they keep grudges (far from the crime free world they dream of) cheesy

It will be funny sha... they'll have to start doing everything men did (break firewood, offloading bags of cement from Dangote Aishagote trucks, e.t.c)... They will start developing muscles and very likely, higher libido! ...and before they know, they'll become the Monsters They Killed. cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 12:09am On Nov 05, 2020
Activist001:

That is really a growing thread. The lady is masking her vile nature with senseless justifications. The utopia she seeks is impossible even if she eliminates most men and cages the remaining few. Men need to realize that female nature had nothing good in store for them. Female nature wants dominance, control, and power over men and the world. Funny enough, they won't be satisfied since nothing satisfies them and the world they run would deteriorate and wouldn't be peaceful as they projected.

Mrpaedo was spot on here.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by haweezii(m): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lol see them

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
.... SMH

8 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
grin

7 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Compguy: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
This thread can't be derailed n just die like that na

2 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by nobodii: 6:25am On Dec 02, 2020
bump
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2020
Feminist on abortion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2020
Real feminism

3 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2020
Lolzz feminist

3 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 02, 2020
True

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 02, 2020
Wow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 02, 2020
Hmm

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dapcity007:
Hmm
This is wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Eaglefocus1: 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Good job bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK / Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah / Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.