Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. (40093 Views)

[part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / Simp Photos And Memes For Our Entertainment / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
@CAPSLOCKED

Your post was taken down by someone. grin
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by okrikaboi: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
X
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by JasperVII(m): 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Martinez39s no memes today? undecided
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
man i swear u dont know girls u will never know girls untill u are broke or ugly i bet u are none thats why u r wasting your time here protecting girls man i was broke i know the feeling of being broke and want girls now that im no longer broke i need this redpill to avoid being manipulated and i swear to god all these redpill thing u hv been seeing here are bitter truths that every guy should know. they dont hate females as u think u just dont understand them its better for u to leave this thread pls we dont want u here
stanliwise:

Why did you write the last line ?? Because they are notorious on insulting people.

Women are not toxic as they paint them here. It just depends on the kind of situation-ship between two of you.

Be nice to girl just same way you are to a guy, the line is this, stop being nice when they start to have the wrong impression.

E.g she turns you to the crying bucket,
She ask you for everything because she feels she can get it,
She wants you to get something done because she thinks you admire her.

The line is not to send the wrong signal to girl because that is where women get lost at times.
They many times lack proper interpretation of your intentions and try to capitalize on it. Aside this be very nice to a girl

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
man u are like women u r a bloody simp
theophilusj31:
and were the hell did you get the idea that women that woman love those stuff you mentioned there,........let me tell you what attract women
1-women are attracted to men who are confident and who have balls
2-Women are attracted to men who are wealthy and successful,don't get it twisted, having money and wealth is an indicator of high value and is attractive to women,but using money and wealth to attract women is an indicator of low value,that why you should not spend on a woman,
3-Women are attracted to men who are preselected by other women,when a woman see that other women are attracted to you,she instantly becomes attracted to you.... Because you being preselected by other men is an indicator of high value in you
4-Women are attracted to men who have an high capacity to succeed in life,when a woman see that you have a high chance of succeding in life she becomes attracted to you.....that why the medical students are hot cake for women in schools, because women know that they have a high chance of succeding
5-women love loves men who are a leader of other men,that why the boss always Bleep all the ladies
6-and by far the most important of all,women loves men who are non-needy and indifferent towards them,treat a woman desame way a king will treat his queen not desame way a servant will treat his queen

the two most important of all this is num 1 and num 6,when you are confident and non-needy,it indicate high status and attract women

were did you get the yeye idea that being arrogant attract women, arrogance is a sign of insecurity,the most insecure people are usually the jerks and the bullies....and insecurity is a big turn off for women

8 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
here u are talking about the only thing u can offer in life u forget that he can pay nd fvcck and walk away
Gloria042:

No offence Mr Mosdii,but Does this mean you get your sexual fulfillment from guys or the hate for my gender no reach that side?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
u r wasting ur time learning skills to attract women
theophilusj31:
yeah I have more than 20 relationship based pdf on my phone that I use to learn the step by step pattern of attracting women......and guess what,I am proud of it,my dating life has improved massively,and I am happy with my love life,I don't need to spend 2hours a day bashing and calling women names,and dwelling on hateful thread....you so called red-pillers are the real simps, because if your dating life is solid you will not be spending your time on this so-called red pills

3 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
RavagedHeart:

Learn from mine. Don't be like me. The pain is worse than being sawn in half from the groins.

In case you haven't seen it yet: https://www.nairaland.com/6066737/how-escape-ravaging-after-blast-effect
by reading that story of yours i think a trailer full of redpills chai bro u suffered a lots i felt ur pain

2 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by stanliwise(m): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
aminu114:
man i swear u dont know girls u will never know girls untill u are broke or ugly i bet u are none thats why u r wasting your time here protecting girls man i was broke i know the feeling of being broke and want girls now that im no longer broke i need this redpill to avoid being manipulated and i swear to god all these redpill thing u hv been seeing here are bitter truths that every guy should know. they dont hate females as u think u just dont understand them its better for u to leave this thread pls we dont want u here
Anytime you’re quoting female don’t quote me.
I am an anti-sexist. I don’t support gender supremacy. Be it redpill or feminism.

Evil people are everywhere, don’t be fooled.
Boss, politicians, co workers, neighbors we all play games.

If you say no then be it. Even you yourself play games but you don’t know it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
AWALT is your answer and you are manipulated by the vaginaa people u just failed to understand
stanliwise:

Anytime you’re quoting female don’t quote me.
I am an anti-sexist. I don’t support gender supremacy. Be it redpill or feminism.

Evil people are everywhere, don’t be fooled.
Boss, politicians, co workers, neighbors we all play games.

If you say no then be it. Even you yourself play games but you don’t know it

4 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Gloria042(f): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
aminu114:
here u are talking about the only thing u can offer in life u forget that he can pay nd fvcck and walk away
What manner of ill-mannered,uncouth,uncivil, foul-mouthed guttersnipes are loitered all over this site.
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Gloria042:

What manner of ill-mannered,uncouth,uncivil, foul-mouthed guttersnipes are loitered all over this site.
so u want us to accept all the ill treatment just to get laid? i'd pay fvcck and walk away

10 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by stanliwise(m): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
aminu114:
AWALT is your answer and you are manipulated by the vaginaa people u just failed to understand
I see you’re trying so hard to AMOG me grin grin grin grin

Unshaken
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
RavagedHeart:

They're one of the best jobs you can get. It pays well and it allows you work at your own time.
I'm not talking about Fiverr and the likes. I'm talking about working remotely with a foreign company. It's usually hard to get hired though.

Oh ok .... I done a bit but not on that international level...

I've tried Captcha solving . . earning 1$ per a thousand captcha solved... Not too profitable..

I've also tried some telegram Mining of Bitcoin .. it pays but a little...

So basically anything paying like 3 or 4 dollars and hour would sound nice.. any ideas Bro
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by fattprince(m): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
theophilusj31:
and were the hell did you get the idea that women that woman love those stuff you mentioned there,........let me tell you what attract women
1-women are attracted to men who are confident and who have balls
2-Women are attracted to men who are wealthy and successful,don't get it twisted, having money and wealth is an indicator of high value and is attractive to women,but using money and wealth to attract women is an indicator of low value,that why you should not spend on a woman,
3-Women are attracted to men who are preselected by other women,when a woman see that other women are attracted to you,she instantly becomes attracted to you.... Because you being preselected by other men is an indicator of high value in you
4-Women are attracted to men who have an high capacity to succeed in life,when a woman see that you have a high chance of succeding in life she becomes attracted to you.....that why the medical students are hot cake for women in schools, because women know that they have a high chance of succeding
5-women love loves men who are a leader of other men,that why the boss always Bleep all the ladies
6-and by far the most important of all,women loves men who are non-needy and indifferent towards them,treat a woman desame way a king will treat his queen not desame way a servant will treat his queen

the two most important of all this is num 1 and num 6,when you are confident and non-needy,it indicate high status and attract women

were did you get the yeye idea that being arrogant attract women, arrogance is a sign of insecurity,the most insecure people are usually the jerks and the bullies....and insecurity is a big turn off for women

Bro I will like it if you shut up here. I mean how can you list all what redpill as been preaching and still say redpill is rubbish. All you've been saying about attracting females is what redpill say and you against it. Just cool bro. Coo it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by fattprince(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
2dice01:
Funny see you typing alot of epistle about Redpill

Yet you said early we are extreme grin

Hypocrite Bro cheesy
As in when he started at first I was this guy is preaching same thing redpill preaches. But when I saw that his least I knew the guy is sick. Criticizing what you are supporting. That's sign of senseless and ignorance.

7 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by RavagedHeart: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
MaxEli:

Oh ok .... I done a bit but not on that international level...

I've tried Captcha solving . . earning 1$ per a thousand captcha solved... Not too profitable..

I've also tried some telegram Mining of Bitcoin .. it pays but a little...

So basically anything paying like 3 or 4 dollars and hour would sound nice.. any ideas Bro

I don't think you will make good money from those.
I'm talking about doing a real job for a known company, not all these that pay in cents.

I was paid around $10 per hour if I add the bonuses, and I was allowed to work up to 50hrs a week.
These types of positions are very hard to get and I'm still pained I lost it over love.

You can scout at Kelly, LinkedIn, and Indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Ladikwa(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
RavagedHeart:

I don't think you will make good money from those.
I'm talking about doing a real job for a known company, not all these that pay in cents.

I was paid around $10 per hour if I add the bonuses, and I was allowed to work up to 50hrs a week.
These types of positions are very hard to get and I'm still pained I lost it over love.

You can scout at Kelly, LinkedIn, and Indeed.
How did you lose the job over love? Care to share?

2 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by RavagedHeart: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
aminu114:
by reading that story of yours i think a trailer full of redpills chai bro u suffered a lots i felt ur pain

It's a scar I'll always remember. The pain and regret are unspeakable. The kind of pain that could make one consider death a luxury.

I just wish others will keep sentiment aside and learn from it. I was lucky enough to escape suicide, someone else may not.

11 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by RavagedHeart: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
How did you lose the job over love? Care to share?

I thought you saw my story. Well, let me try to make it as short.

I fell into extreme depression and lost focus after she broke up with me and other treatments that followed.

My faulted state of mind caused me to be making a series of mistakes in the deliverables and too much inconsistency in my throughput.
I was warned once after my accuracy dropped from above 95% to fellow 80% within 5days. Then I got fired when they saw I'm still going down daily (you know the whites don't take shits like that, especially when dealing with a black)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
RavagedHeart:

I fell into extreme depression and lost focus after she broke up with me and other treatments that followed.

My faulted state of mind caused me to be making a series of mistakes in the deliverables and too much inconsistency in my throughput.
I was warned once after my accuracy dropped from above 95% to fellow 80% within 5days. Then I got fired when they saw I'm still going down daily (you know the whites don't take shits like that, especially when dealing with a black)
I remember your case now. Mehn! It's such a sad story. Huge future earnings unnecessarily lost. cry Who knows where you could have been today with the job and money and the opportunities they could have presented to you? If only you knew the redpill before hand. Thunder strike anyone who says redpill is not a life saver.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by JasperVII(m): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
RavagedHeart:

That's rough bruh

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by RavagedHeart: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
I remember your case now. Mehn! It's such a sad story. Huge future earnings unnecessarily lost. cry Who knows where you could have been today with the job and money and the opportunities they could have presented to you? If only you knew the redpill before hand. Thunder strike anyone who says redpill is not a life saver.

That's just it. I lost everything. Love, friends, money, opportunities, my intelligence, EVERYTHING good. All I've got left is grief and regrets.

Again. People should learn from my mistakes. It's an experience I wouldn't wish anyone.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
RavagedHeart:
That's just it. I lost everything. Love, friends, money, opportunities, my intelligence, EVERYTHING good. All I've got left is grief and regrets.

Again. People should learn from my mistakes. It's an experience I wouldn't wish anyone.
I sympathise with you bro. I hope you haven't given up on life and you are still doing your best to rise? I understand that setbacks are sad, but they are very painful when they are a result of very avoidable causes. Stay strong and be cheerful.

3 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by RavagedHeart: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
I sympathise with you bro. I hope you haven't given up on life and you are still doing your best to rise? I understand that setbacks are sad, but they are very painful when they are a result of very avoidable causes. Stay strong and be cheerful.

To have survived the phase without commiting suicide or running mad, I consider myself the strongest of our time cool

I don't like what is left of me, but I'm still pushing strong to stand again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Curvinus(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
Women only love Alphas. Anything below that is just running a betabox game and would get you cucked sooner or later.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by 2dice01: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
fattprince:

As in when he started at first I was this guy is preaching same thing redpill preaches. But when I saw that his least I knew the guy is sick. Criticizing what you are supporting. That's sign of senseless and ignorance.
Baba leave him

He just dont like the name REDPILL
The name is his Problem

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Savlamara(f): 1:30am On Nov 03, 2020
theophilusj31:
Thanks bro,you one of the few sensible guys I have met here,the kind of hate and anger this so-called red pillers have against women is irritating,i have sisters,and I can't and watch as so called red-pillers call them names,....... respect your yourself women will respect you,focus on your goals in life and you put yourself first women will love you,it simple

You are a saint and deserve a medal but they don't hear you. I know many prominent men, they don't even want any woman that doesn't demand the best for themselves. Women who will not accept the bare minimum from men are sought after and treasured.

Those are the women that will push their men to greatness. These red pillers will die miserable or alone simply because they refused to recognize women with true standards are far and few. Too busy running behind spoiled little girls that demand things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Etinosa1234: 1:44am On Nov 03, 2020
Savlamara:
[s]

You are a saint and deserve a medal but they don't hear you. I know many prominent men, they don't even want any woman that doesn't demand the best for themselves. Women who will not accept the bare minimum from men are sought after and treasured.

Those are the women that will push their men to greatness. These red pillers will die miserable or alone simply because they refused to recognize women with true standards are far and few. Too busy running behind spoiled little girls that demand things.[/s]

Because someone doesn’t agree with u doesn’t mean they’ll die miserably

Continue simping ... it doesn’t concern us

16 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Savlamara(f): 3:24am On Nov 03, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Because someone doesn’t agree with u doesn’t mean they’ll die miserably

Continue simping ... it doesn’t concern us

I'm a female, I cannot be "simping" but carry on...

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 03, 2020

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Male Prostitution In Diaspora / My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.