Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. (41636 Views)

[part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / Simp Photos And Memes For Our Entertainment / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by luwiizy(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
pozehnani:

Who is this malnourished dog trying hard to be noticed?. Ok. You have been noticed. Now scamper off my mention. Nitwit!
lol....you don't cheat. that's good...but these red pill knowledge ain't here for the ladies so you see. your presence ain't needed.

5 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by pozehnani(f): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
luwiizy:
lol....you don't cheat. that's good...but these red pill knowledge ain't here for the ladies so you see. your presence ain't needed.

Even though it's not for the ladies, it's still somehow connected indirectly to the ladies hence my presence to debunk some silly ideology and misconception of the redpill about the female folk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by luwiizy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
pozehnani:

Even though it's not for the ladies, it's still somehow connected indirectly to the ladies hence my presence to debunk some silly ideologies and misconception of the red pill about the female folk.
so what are you debunking ?

3 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by pozehnani(f): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
luwiizy:
so what are you debunking ?

Never mind.

3 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by luwiizy(m): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
pozehnani:

Never mind.
lol sister. you will never understand a man with a RED PILL KNOWLEDGE. a man still living on the BLUE PILL will always fall victim to the antics of women. nature ain't foolish they must be a balance somewhere.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Lightangel65: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
pozehnani:

Even though it's not for the ladies, it's still somehow connected indirectly to the ladies hence my presence to debunk some silly ideology and misconception of the redpill about the female folk.

If you see a mallam running with a dagger shouting allah abubakar would you run? Yes isnt that a misconception of mallam's

Thats the same with women its wise to run

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by samuelpeters(m): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Can't stop laughing. Very funny but true grin
Keep it up martinez

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by blinking001(m): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
Babymama is not shield from female manipulation, even that as seen in married life. If we assume that the child stays with the woman and the man pays for the child and upkeep of the mother, we have to ask what is difference between having a babymama and an open marriage? In the case where you no longer have sex with mother, what is the difference between that and an sexless marriage?

Don't forget that sometimes your love for your child can still be manipulated to extract resources from you especially if you live far away from them. Don't forget your child's mind can be poisoned against you by the woman to think she loves the kid more, you don't care that much, and she is the one paying for everything even though you send money. All these can happen because of the game of power dynamics women play against their spouse.
I agree with you 1000 and 1 percent. Women are at war with us but the average man is never seeing this reality.

13 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by franklingud(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
What's all these about BTW?

Who says I shouldn't marry?
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by CosmicPhoenix: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
dem dey share jollof rice here and nobody call me angry

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
Some of these stuffs are true. And some are not.

If you are always rolling with nitwit ladies.. you would surely fall for redpill nonsense.

I roll with matured ladies.. Love with your heart and think with your head.

If you no marry or you doing baby daddy nonsense.. I have one advice for you.

Do Not Shy Away From Responsibilities.

Note: Having money isn't same as being capable of being responsible.

If you want to quote me.. please make sure you have common sense

7 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by CosmicPhoenix: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

If you are always rolling with nitwit ladies.. you would surely fall for redpill nonsense.

21 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
blinking001:
I agree with you 1000 and 1 percent. Women are at war with us but the average man is never seeing this reality.
Women run the manipulation game twenty-four-seven where they can. Female nature doesn't take a rest. The realms of relationship/marriage, or any other man-woman relation, is a game to a woman. A game of power, leverage, control, and maximum extraction of resources from a man. Because men, being idealistic lovers, don't see it as a game doesn't mean women don't see it as a game. The game is played by women with or without your knowledge.

As ubunja once said, the first thing that should come to your head when you hear the word "woman" should be "manipulation."

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by stanliwise(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
How can someone come to romance section daily and still deny. This is why I prefer MGTOW over this redpill nonsense
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
grin Don't mind him.
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by stanliwise(m): 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
Women run the manipulation game twenty-four-seven where they can. Female can doesn't take a rest. The realms of relationship/marriage, or any other man-woman relation, is a game to a woman. A game of power, leverage, control, and maximum extraction of resources from a man. Because men, being idealistic lovers, don't see it as a game doesn't mean women don't see it as a game. The game is played by women with or without your knowledge.

As ubunja once said, the first thing that should come to your head when you hear the word "woman" should be "manipulation."
Any credible research for your statement?

This one big problem with redpill, it is more of a believe rather than fact.

2 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
Teaching so called strong men like toddlers how to behave when it comes to women grin see tears everywhere cheesy

I love this thread honestly, keep it coming, I want to see more wailing and tears cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Teaching so called strong men like toddlers how to behave when it comes to women grin see tears everywhere cheesy

I love this thread honestly, keep it coming, I want to see more wailing and tears cheesy
What else do you do apart from going about this forum sharing the fact that you are daft to all and sundry?

You're talking about wailings, disregarding the fact that you are the principal wailer in this thread, guys are busy admitting and learning the truth, without being invited, you came to execute an ultimate display of your stuppiiddity.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]
And there you go, being totally bereft of words and what to say, you resorted to using memes to provoke me.

Well, I'm not going to engage you in any banter because I'm not sure you're half as smart as a turkey

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Vulcanheph(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
If ever a nairaland thread deserves an award.... this is it.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by 2dice01: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Kindly pinpoint which one isn't True

and explain why it isn't

I would love to see from your perspective

9 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by jornwhite: 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Life itself is an institution no one ever graduates from, what do people do in institutions if not learning, i know gurls go to universities to do runs, buh lets just pretend its all about learning undecided subjecting learning to toddlers depicit myopic reasoning. you should lookout for the difference between "exposing" & "wailing". olodo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Junkie1: 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
real niggas only cuff em young

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Stop replying any female. Don't mention them.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
Stop replying any female. Don't mention them.

Exactly. They're here to derail the thread but it won't work.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
TecM0:
cry

It's so sad the division that exist in this world today, Feminist , Red pills, and other unnecessary bullshit

The good old days of love letters, dates under the tree, geniune love , you don't worry yourself about all these... Growing up in the 90s and early 20s love was love, nobody had false intention

May Almighty God heal the land, and let people enjoy the good old love again

Life happened... Man the fvck up undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by seanwilliam(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
pozehnani:

Hes right. Not all women cheat. Maybe you need to change the circle of girls you pull with.

I would rather not date someone I don't love cos that's what usually brings about cheating. So, stop this generalization.
I DON'T CHEAT.
guys watch out for the bolded.. it is a trap!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by jornwhite: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]

If you are low on blood salt, visit any of the beach, i can assure their is more salt in a beach water than male tears. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK / Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah / Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.