Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. (40135 Views)

[part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / Simp Photos And Memes For Our Entertainment / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by GodWrites: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
This thread is highly supported by me. Keep them coming.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Deicide: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
This is part II

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Regex: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
jornwhite:

If you are low on blood salt, visit any of the beach, i can assure their is more salt in a beach water than male tears. tongue

When are you gonna get tired replying her? You type a bunch of mg that could land you a job, yet she replies with a picture, and that didn't teach you anything? C'mon man! The more you explain yourself, the more you loose value.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Vexedkid(m): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
I don't really identify as a red piller but I find most of their philosophies in line with my personal convictions, however where I do disagree is their erroneous habit of overly generalizing.
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Mide3367: 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
Love this thread.... Make i book space here first grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Teaching so called strong men like toddlers how to behave when it comes to women grin see tears everywhere cheesy

I love this thread honestly, keep it coming, I want to see more wailing and tears cheesy
you go still cry under man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
NB: farano, rocktation, lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44 etc. I believe you guys can put the "derailer" in this thread in her place.

Redpillers/MGTOW men don't force the truths they know on people. We spread it and watch people come. Most men have no experience, even if they have the exposure to see the wisdom and scars of their fellow men, they still decide to learn the hard way. They relentlessly play the hope strategy. Reality can be a harsh teacher for those that fail to learn the easy way. Wake up now!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Anyone else

Keep the tears coming cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
I don't have to say much. A lot of their machinations are deviced from the inception of the commitment. Her lawyers are usually already preparing in advance.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Silentgroper(m): 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
Vexedkid:
I don't really identify as a red piller but I find most of their philosophies in line with my personal convictions, however where I do disagree is their erroneous habit of overly generalizing.
Same as me.
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
Women have no love or remorse to give you, it's all a game. She is never truly sorry. When it comes to manipulating men or promoting the female agenda, don't try to appeal to their morality or rationality? It's all extreme self-centeredness, and they don't give a shit.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
A prayer for this simp. Pathetic!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]
This clown that men have used her kpomo taya,you want to troll men lmao,pesin for this thread go still lash you Las Las

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
It is what it is.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Charlievids(m): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
What is a red pill?
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
I leave this for you to figure out.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
Many western men, and even many African men, can relate to this feeling.

19 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
You must do away with the mindset that women are angelic, tender beings who are so compassionate than anything living and they can do no wrong. Women are just humans and can be more toxic and hideous in character than their male counterparts.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
My guy in the top left corner is just relaxing. No stress! grin

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
Just for laughs. grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
There is no level of degeneracy simphood won't sink your masculinity to. Simphood is a disorder. #DoNotBeASimp

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Seun,,

Laslasticlacla,,,.
Myd44,,,

Farano,,

Rocktation,,,

Please i can't view my mention,,,,

Help me nah,,,,,

You guys know dat i will surely party for you if i get money,,,,,.

Please help me nah,,,,,,,,,

I can't view my mention at all,, and messages are coming in,,

Help me,,,,,.

We gather dey,,,, ✅✅❤️❤️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza / An Apology Letter From Men To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.