Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

I Want To Fall In Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Fall In Love (12492 Views)

Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Then don't expect too much from it.

Expectations is what makes love hurt to the bone marrow.

sixfeetbelle which movie be that?, I wan check something

What do you want to check? grin grin
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by BigJoe19: 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
See the idiot that wants to fall in love with people sons grin, you want to fall in love but keep insulting men on Nairaland.

Misandrist wants to fall in love, no kill me with laugh cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
See my female version o shocked
Dates none

Love none

Valentine none

Anyone crushing on me, none.

GF none.

See my life grin
There is this guy and his girlfriend that plays chess, they were doing all their sweet sweet, hold hold. I just looked away let me not cry embarassed The way I use vexation win the girl but, drew against her guy eh. Heh.

I say, this your post was just making me think of why I am single, took me some time before I fell asleep.

grin grin grin

Sorry about that.

As much as I am a realist, I'm also an optimistic person. So even though I'm like "it doesn't matter, love is just a random thing that not everyone will get to experience", I'm also like "I've seen love around me and it's quite unfair that it's not happening to me".

So I decided instead of cancelling the whole love notion, let me give it a try and see what happens before concluding it isn't real.

Maybe you should try that too.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
ModelX:
@sixfeetbelle, nobody can love you because you're a fake and wishy-washy with your exaggerated verbosity and ITK.

Thanks for the reminder.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
chingle5:

Diz man or woman too much sense is worrying you angry angry

grin grin grin

It is, abi?

Igbo adage says that in measuring the depth of the ocean, you don't put your feet inside at once nah. Baby steps is the way to go. cool
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Genesils(m): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin

Are we in love? I didn't know nah. Our love is nothing like the one in the movie I just watched. That's why I had no idea we were in love. No sparks, no heart fluttering feelings, nothing like that. I'm tired of awing at other people. I want to awww at myself too.

I want that type of love. Sorry lipsrsealed

Wait sef, what is the name of the movie?
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Genesils:

Wait sef, what is the name of the movie?

grin grin

What do you need the name for?
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by chingle5(m): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

It is, abi?

Igbo adage says that in measuring the depth of the ocean, you don't put your feet inside at once nah. Baby steps is the way to go. cool

but at least you put a foot inside to test the water ..... which one is you are facing dilemma again .... u just want to confuse yourself and everybody here.....
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
chingle5:

but at least you put a foot inside to test the water ..... which one is you are facing dilemma again .... u just want to confuse yourself and everybody here.....

That one na big grammar sha after someone said heartbreaks can ruin the love experience for you.
But based on the load of advice I got yesterday, I was told to not be consciously looking for love, to just let things go by until love comes on its own, majorly when I least expect it. So I've started doing that. Letting things play out gradually.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

Sorry about that.

As much as I am a realist, I'm also an optimistic person. So even though I'm like "it doesn't matter, love is just a random thing that not everyone will get to experience", I'm also like "I've seen love around me and it's quite unfair that it's not happening to me".
Well, I am a realist but, a pessimistic person. I have seen too much, I can not continue to be looking with corner eye and I'm melting inside.

So I decided instead of cancelling the whole love notion, let me give it a try and see what happens before concluding it isn't real.

Maybe you should try that too.
I think I can give it a shot, anything that happen, let it happen. Oya Let me count the female friends I know grin
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Well, I am a realist but, a pessimistic person. I have seen too much, I can not continue to be looking with corner eye and I'm melting inside.

I think I can give it a shot, anything that happen, let it happen. Oya Let me count the female friends I know grin

That's a good start. grin grin

Ignore the bad, focus on the good and actively seek for it.

Tell me how it goes.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by chingle5(m): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin

What do you need the name for?

see response ..... wait just use 5 minutes to look at what u just type now...... sum1 is asking you for the name of a movie .....u r sayin What do you need the name for? after you will nw open ya phone early morning by 2.AM and be shouting that you are still looking for L.O.V.E instead of you to interrogate him and ask if it is the new episode of the movie that he wants or the merchandise at hand.... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by BrendyData: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
FUN TV
We post Memes , Reality Jokes, Savage Replies, Motivational Quotes, Fooball Tips, Correct Scores, Hacked Apps, Free Airtime Giveaway, MTN Cheat, Glo Cheat, Airtel Cheat and lots more all on our status for you to view and enjoy.
Click now to join�

https:///message/JYDZQ6F6KTB7O1
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Kelgabriel5(m): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm scared. I don't want someone to break my heart ooh angry

It's better I don't fall in love than to have it shattered to pieces afterwards. That's my dilemma.
That is my story, I am trying to pick the pieces 2 years after.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by chingle5(m): 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

That one na big grammar sha after someone said heartbreaks can ruin the love experience for you.
But based on the load of advice I got yesterday, I was told to not be consciously looking for love, to just let things go by until love comes on its own, majorly when I least expect it. So I've started doing that. Letting things play out gradually.

u better don listen to those useless people angry angry angry ........... which one is let it play out......... u beta take ur shot if u see anybody that u like and don't expect the other party to do the shot takin ......... then from there u can try and figure out compatibility ..........
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
chingle5:

see response ..... wait just use 5 minutes to look at what u just type now...... sum1 is asking you for the name of a movie .....u r sayin What do you need the name for? after you will nw open ya phone early morning by 2.AM and be shouting that you are still looking for L.O.V.E instead of you to interrogate him and ask if it is the new episode of the movie that he wants or the merchandise at hand.... angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin

The movie title is unnecessary cause it's not just that one movie that led to my thread. I've been seeing a lot of romantic movies lately, love shows, Facebook posts, instagram pics, in short e don dey too much. Those things will male you wonder why your own case is different nah
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
chingle5:

u better don listen to those useless people angry angry angry ........... which one is let it play out......... u beta take ur shot if u see anybody that u like and don't expect the other party to do the shot takin ......... then from there u can try and figure out compatibility ..........

How are they useless though? They have a point nah. Trying to force it to happen will make it brittle so letting it develop gradually will make it strong and durable.

About shooting shots, well, I think I have that underway.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Kelgabriel5:

That is my story, I am trying to pick the pieces 2 years after.

Pele dear.

I heard time heals all wounds. Just trust the process. You'll be fine kiss
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by chingle5(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

How are they useless though? They have a point nah. Trying to force it to happen will make it brittle so letting it develop gradually will make it strong and durable.

About shooting shots, well, I think I have that underway.

in fact I don't no what to tell u again when we will say stop watching Telemundo .... u people will not hear word .... nw look at what u r doing to urself ............. ''ask and it shall be given on to u'' IF U CANT UNDERSTAND DIZ IDEOLOGY JUST 4GET
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by chingle5(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
I AM NOT COMMENTIN AGAIN sad sad
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

That's a good start. grin grin
Ignore the bad, focus on the good and actively seek for it.
Tell me how it goes.
I will keep you updated if anything hit. ✌️

1 Like

Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
chingle5:

in fact I don't no what to tell u again when we will say stop watching Telemundo .... u people will not hear word .... nw look at what u r doing to urself ............. ''ask and it shall be given on to u'' IF U CANT UNDERSTAND DIZ IDEOLOGY JUST 4GET

grin grin grin

Telemundo for ever! The way we will never stop watching it is the same way you guys will never stop watching football. So that's that.

I don't understand the ask and it shall be given unto you where love is concerned, so I'll just stuck to the former advice I was given.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
chingle5:
I AM NOT COMMENTIN AGAIN sad sad

grin grin grin (why the vex?)

Okay.

Thank you for the previous comments.

Bye
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Love does exist, not that I know where it lives or the route to it but I am sure it does exist.
However, many sadists here make it seem like love is but a fairy tale, I've seen people love themselves truly and are happy. No relationship exists without rows but these rows are surmountable.
Let it be clear that there are bad people as well as good people, I hope we learn to love others as well as we love ourselves and vice versa but if we're with people who do not make us happy, let us not linger longer and let us not assume that all relationships are sour. True happiness does exist and so does love.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Fall In Love by RedPhoenix: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
We all know you are looking for a man to tie down with marriage, just say the truth undecided

Werey grin
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Kelgabriel5(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Pele dear.

I heard time heals all wounds. Just trust the process. You'll be fine kiss
I'm beta now, it's not just time that heals, but a conscious effort to heal too sprinkled with the epiphany that we shouldn't expect much from people.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Liposure: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
Learn to love yourself. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. Just give it a try
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Pancakeey(f): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

You hope for a better yield in relationships, you don't expect it cuz it's no longer assured.
Sixfeetbelle na op.
Hmm I don’t agree.
My relationship is rocky at the moment. You can’t tell me to hope it gets better.
Because that won’t do it.

I feel we just have to work towards achieving that perfect relationship.
Expectations or not

Ooh grin I didn’t even check the op moniker
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sawzer(m): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Sounds like a presidential candidate to me.

Really? cheesy
Perhaps we can start a campaign.
Sawzer for Nigerian President, Nairaland Democratic Party grin
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sawzer:

Really? cheesy
Perhaps we can start a campaign.
Sawzer for Nigerian President, Nairaland Democratic Party grin
You have my vote wink
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by proclinician: 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Me ke? Adorable? Fun to be with? shocked

Wait, do I know you from before?

Lol u go fear na... I thought I read where another wrote she has a nice voice.

Lol these boys and their daydreams.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sawzer(m): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
You have my vote wink
Thanks! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Curvy Actress Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Boobs In Revealing Dress (photos) / If You Know This Girl, You Need A Life (photos) / My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.