Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Want To Fall In Love - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Fall In Love (12471 Views)

Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
SarutobiEky:
come this girl, you Neva still find love?? grin

I don't know if tagging you a monitoring spirit is going too far.

Love is a gradual process that will happen when it will happen. Don't hound me to get it just now out of the blues.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by proclinician: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

angry angry

No, I'm not. And I don't think any woman would be okay with that arrangement either.

I don't understand. No woman will be happy knowing her kids lack nothing? Hellooo u know one reason women regret the choice of man they made of eloped with? Na when man no de provide for the kids and by extension, the family. When a woman knows her kids lack nothing haba u will see her very happy knowing she has the best man. grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Fall In Love by luminouz(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I was referring to your post where you were shouting "muda" everywhere.

Lol...MUDAFVCKING?

You know u love that word babe!!! grin
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by proclinician: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
omotola90:
I believe making generational impact, you will need to work on yourself by loving your wife... Love truly is a day-to-day activity... No one must come between you two not even your children... You must truly love your wife.... You know it's a tasking activity in training up a child morally and day by day the environment we are isn't helping matters... One would need a soul mate who can multi task in different phase of bringing up a child.... That is another pivotal aspect of marriage.... So, my brother it's a must no one must come between you and your wife....

If you don't have the ability to love nko? It's really different from what we tend to profess in the name of love. Between love and responsibility I chose responsibility. If I have a family, I know that these are my obligations, to provide for them come rain come shine and there's no going back. Hope you grab?
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by luminouz(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
omotola90:
bros....wait ooo why too much mudamudamuda now undecided undecided

Lol...I get you now...

MUDAFVCKING is my favourite word, after money though wink
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by SarutobiEky(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I don't know if tagging you a monitoring spirit is going too far.

Love is a gradual process that will happen when it will happen. Don't hound me to get it just now out of the blues.
Moi, monitoring spirit sad embarassed how so? I can't remember talking to you until now. How am I a monitoring spirit?
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
proclinician:

I don't understand. No woman will be happy knowing her kids lack nothing? Hellooo u know one reason women regret the choice of man they made of eloped with? Na when man no de provide for the kids and by extension, the family. When a woman knows her kids lack nothing haba u will see her very happy knowing she has the best man. grin

Women want to be with a man who can provide for her and the kids. Not for the kids only like you said earlier. That's what I was talking about.

Unless she's well to do, isn't in love with the man and is career-minded, most women want the whole package. Husband, kids, money and love.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
SarutobiEky:
Moi, monitoring spirit sad embarassed how so? I can't remember talking to you until now. How am I a monitoring spirit?

Have you not made comments on this particular thread before? That's why I thought you had already seen how the process was going.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by SarutobiEky(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Have you not made comments on this particular thread before? That's why I thought you had already seen how the process was going.
no vex. Never knew I was trespassing and it was a crime to re-read a thread and find some form of Glee in there. My sincerest apologies, mademoiselle. Have a goodnight rest.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by omotola90(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
proclinician:

If you don't have the ability to love nko? It's really different from what we tend to profess in the name of love. Between love and responsibility I chose responsibility. If I have a family, I know that these are my obligations, to provide for them come rain come shine and there's no going back. Hope you grab?
I get you... We all know love is very deep.... I thoroughly get you, but I believe love is built on despite high and lows. Ability to love is something we should be prepared for.... You know if you are performing your duty as a man, your wife would would always profess her love to you.... And by then, ability to love will always jet in
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
SarutobiEky:
no vex. Never knew I was trespassing and it was a crime to re-read a thread and find some form of Glee in there. My sincerest apologies, mademoiselle. Have a goodnight rest.

I'm not vexing. Just saying that love isn't something that happens on a whim so asking me if I have found it barely a day after I started my search is not necessary.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...MUDAFVCKING?

You know u love that word babe!!! grin

grin cheesy cheesy

You and who? You must be confusing me with another person entirely. I don't like using curse words
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by SarutobiEky(m): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm not vexing. Just saying that love isn't something that happens on a whim so asking me if I have found it barely a day after I started my search is not necessary.
I thought you was actually kidding about the whole thing, really. sad
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by luminouz(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin cheesy cheesy

You and who? You must be confusing me with another person entirely. I don't like using curse words

U need to watch it roll off my lips.... Very sexy!!!

I'd teach you and it'll be our little secret... wink kiss
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
SarutobiEky:
I thought you was actually kidding about the whole thing, really. sad

Really? Why would you think that though? Is it because of how people do things on this forum? I'm not like that. I only open threads based on what is important or personal to me. This is one of those things.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
luminouz:

U need to watch it roll off my lips.... Very sexy!!!

I'd teach you and it'll be our little secret... wink kiss

I don't want to learn anything from you. Keep your little secret to yourself. Edakun. cool
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by SarutobiEky(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Really? Why would you think that though? Is it because of how people do things on this forum? I'm not like that. I only open threads based on what is important or personal to me. This is one of those things.
Wow, I'm gobsmacked. What about the thingy with sir Hector, is it looking promising??
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
SarutobiEky:
Wow, I'm gobsmacked. What about the thingy with sir Hector, is it looking promising??

angry

I'm not sure.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by SarutobiEky(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

angry

I'm not sure.
damn sad angry I guess he's forcing it, if you ask me, for you to find love, you're gonna need to be friends with some of the guys in here and out there that you vibe with. And boom, before you know it, you're gonna get caught up in love's web. What do you think mamita?
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
SarutobiEky:
damn sad angry I guess he's forcing it, if you ask me, for you to find love, you're gonna need to be friends with some of the guys in here and out there that you vibe with. And boom, before you know it, you're gonna get caught up in love's web. What do you think mamita?

No. I don't want to. grin

Guys here are frustratingly annoying, no offense. And I don't have that many friends in real life to vibe with so that is cancelled also.

As for Hector, he isn't forcing it. In fact he's doing the opposite but I want to account that into being busy. When he's not too busy, we'll see how the connection goes.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by SarutobiEky(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

No. I don't want to. grin

Guys here are frustratingly annoying, no offense. And I don't have that many friends in real life to vibe with so that is cancelled also.
lol. I get where you're coming from. But trust me, most of us have got alter egos..one for here and one for the real world. Keep that in mind.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
SarutobiEky:
lol. I get where you're coming from. But trust me, most of us have got alter egos..one for here and one for the real world. Keep that in mind.

With your 101 different monikers, I totally believe you guys have alter egos. grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by SarutobiEky(m): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

With your 101 different monikers, I totally believe you guys have alter egos. grin grin grin
grin angry grin grin angry grin come on naw, the world is tough, sometimes you need to blend in. Hence our multiple personalities grin grin grin >: grin and hey, where's the fun in being the same ol' boring motherphucker all day, everyday...24/7, 360
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by luminouz(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I don't want to learn anything from you. Keep your little secret to yourself. Edakun. cool

Lol...you are in much better mood today. How is ya love search going?
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by luminouz(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

angry

I'm not sure.

What!!!!

I recommended the guy for you na

What did he do? undecided
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by luminouz(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Egbon,with your 101 monikers, you won't use a good friend to her.

Mudafvcker!!! wink
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by proclinician: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
omotola90:
I get you... We all know love is very deep.... I thoroughly get you, but I believe love is built on despite high and lows. Ability to love is something we should be prepared for.... You know if you are performing your duty as a man, your wife would would always profess her love to you.... And by then, ability to love will always jet in

Exactly.

Now when we were growing up, my dad gave his all and is still giving uptill now. That's being responsible. A shoulder the entire family can rely on. I don't like to think it's about love because his term is vague and has some obscurities.

What is love? No straight answer, everyone says different answers and they're all correct. I don't like that kind of vagueness.

But I like responsibility more. When I know these are my obligations. If I don't fulfil them, I've failed. I have to give my all. That's that about that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Fall In Love by luminouz(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
SarutobiEky:
grin angry grin grin angry grin come on naw, the world is tough, sometimes you need to blend in. Hence our multiple personalities grin grin grin >: grin and hey, where's the fun in being the same ol' boring motherphucker all day, everyday...24/7, 360

Real Gs like me do.

One moniker is enough bro grin
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by SarutobiEky(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
luminouz:

Egbon,with your 101 monikers, you won't use a good friend to her.

Mudafvcker!!! wink
grin angry I don't have a hundred and one monikers sir. And I could care less if she looks my way. Stingy with mi heart lad,
I'm Davy Jones...I am the heartless man. grin grin
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by SarutobiEky(m): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
luminouz:

Real Gs like me do.

One moniker is enough bro grin
sir Luminous inverter...she is all yours sir grin grin I no follow you drag o...lol..better let her know you like her before someone else steps in.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by luminouz(m): 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
SarutobiEky:
grin angry I don't have a hundred and one monikers sir. And I could care less if she looks my way. Davy Jones...I am the heartless man. grin grin

Davy Jones!!!!

I like that grin
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by luminouz(m): 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
SarutobiEky:
sir Luminous inverter...she is all yours sir grin grin I no follow you drag o...lol..better let her know you like her before someone else steps in.

My bro...na joke I dey na

I might end up killing that geh if we get together. She too dey provoke and her mouth too sharp. wink cheesy

Cute.hector is better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt / Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? / Instagram Model Aims To Break 'world's Smallest Bikini' See Almost Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.