Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Want To Fall In Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Fall In Love (12421 Views)

Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
SarutobiEky:
chuckles.. grin grin grin you have a feeling...that tonight's gonna be a...... grin grin grin

A quiet, sad night.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Cutehector(m): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Me ke? Adorable? Fun to be with? shocked

Wait, do I know you from before?
well, on the outside, you try to be defensive, but i know deep down in your heart, you are such a nice person. I'm positive about that.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by SarutobiEky(m): 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

A quiet, sad night.
lol..you better come off of it. Btw when was the last time you dated any soul?
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cutehector:
well, you don't have to be in love to be heartbroken. Heartbroken can mean sad, dissapointed, unhappy with past events.

We've all been there, that's why we are humans. It is ok to feel that way, not a crime to want a shoulder to lean on. But if it is ok you don't need a friend, i'll leave.

Leave ke? When the party is just starting?

Don't mind me, Sir. My attention has been distracted all night but you have it now.

Yes, what are you saying in essence?
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Cutehector(m): 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
SarutobiEky:
Godspeed my nigga, Godspeed....I want to see your pre-wedding shoot latest February next year. I don't drink nor smoke, but I'd like a partially burnt cake to that effect. cool
smiley God bless you SarutobiEky. Amen we'll be on the front-page.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by SarutobiEky(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cutehector:
smiley God bless you SarutobiEky. Amen we'll be on the front-page.
hehe.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by luminouz(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I don't want anymore. You've ruined it already so I don't need any further "disregard" on the matter angry.

Thank you.

*sighs*

Guess you dont wanna face the truth then.

Well, cutehector seems nice, I wish you both well dear
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by SarutobiEky(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Don't mind me, Sir. My attention has been distracted all night but you have it now.

Si!
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
SarutobiEky:
lol..you better come off of it. Btw when was the last time you dated any soul?

Things have been non-aligning since then.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
luminouz:

*sighs*

Guess you dont wanna face the truth then.

Well, cutehector seems nice, I wish you both well dear

I want love, you're preaching to me there's no love. Didn't you see my disclaimer?
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Cutehector(m): 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

can we talk about life, nature, love, get to understand our likes? Come to a neutral ground and reason together? Please
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cutehector:
well, on the outside, you try to be defensive, but i know deep down in your heart, you are such a nice person. I'm positive about that.

I am?

I'm sobbing right now.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by luminouz(m): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cutehector:
I just like her, she is so adorable and fun to be with

Oily mudafvcker!!! grin
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cutehector:
can we talk about life, nature, love, get to understand our likes? Come to a neutral ground and reason together? Please

Okay. I'd like that very much.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shortyy:

Sometimes I wonder if y'all read someone's post at all. Where in my post did I generalize? Did I type men anywhere?

Even my first sentence wrote "relationship of these days" can't you READ?? Please leave me alone.

Lol, I should leave you alone keh? when I am not holding you cheesy

It was your moniker "gender sign." that portrayed you as a female so I know you were referring to men in your post and your previous comments seems more like you were generalising about men.

Incase you don't know na me talk

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Fall In Love by SarutobiEky(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Things have been non-aligning since then.
chuckles. Mine was since 2015,, give Mr Hector a chance, will ya? He might turn out to be your charming.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by luminouz(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I am?

I'm sobbing right now.

Haaaaaaa.... This one is strong gan oh...are you depressed tonight or what?

Cutehector,get her address and do the needful
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
luminouz:

Oily mudafvcker!!! grin

Wait, I thought you already gave him your blessing?
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Cutehector(m): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I am?

I'm sobbing right now.
forget that Nairaland is a faceless forum, in reality, everyone needs love and deserves to be treated right especially with respect. The best wine they say, is always reserved the last.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Fall In Love by SarutobiEky(m): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
luminouz:

Haaaaaaa.... This one is strong gan oh...ate you depressed tonight or what?

Cutehector,get her address and do the needful
Wahlai if Hector dull, Oyo lo wa.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Shortyy(f): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Lol, I should leave you alone keh? when I am not holding you cheesy

It was your moniker "gender sign." that portrayed you as a female so I know you were referring to men in your post and your previous comments seems more like you were generalising about men.

Incase you don't know na me talk

Next time read and digest. Everything isn't gender war.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sixfeetbelle: 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
SarutobiEky:
chuckles. Mine was since 2015,, give Mr Hector a chance, will ya? He might turn out to be your charming.

That long ago. Why?

Choice or circumstance?
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by luminouz(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Wait, I thought you already gave him your blessing?

Yes na...I.was just teasing him ni
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by luminouz(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
SarutobiEky:
Wahlai if Hector dull, Oyo lo wa.

Lol...I think he won't disappoint!!!
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Cutehector(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Okay. I'd like that very much.
thank you. I'll be glad if I had your contact. Do you mind a call?
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by SarutobiEky(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...I think he won't disappoint!!!

make e be like that o.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by luminouz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I want love, you're preaching to me there's no love. Didn't you see my disclaimer?

No vex babe....

I wish you all the love you desire!!! grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Fall In Love by SarutobiEky(m): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

That long ago. Why?

Choice or circumstance?
circumstance, choice. Would it have made any difference? Well, I believe the world is currently bereft of true love. The average human is out for only themselves. Selflessness is a long gone virtue. True love I believe exists only between a mother and her child. The one that comes close is agape love..the love of Christ trumps the others though

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Sawzer(m): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Chim ooh! Local girl is tired. Ole ihe bu ihe nkaa? cry

The Genesis of the matter.

I just finished watching a romantic movie and I've been sighing longingly for over an hour. What is in this "love" that people are falling into everyday yet I've been unlucky in finding that place? And although I hear people say "there's no love in Nigeria", I can't help but doubt them when I see my timelines on Facebook. Wedding every Saturday, love in the air. Or is there own feem trick?. Does love segregate?

What pushed me to write this thread?

I just realised that as old as I am, I've never been in love before and I'm suddenly coming to the unpalatable conclusion that at the rate I'm going, falling in love may never happen to me (wails uncontrollably). I want to love somebody's son and I want somebody's son to love me back. Is it hard to do? angry

There was a time I thought I knew how to achieve this feat but conditions are not favoring my initial plans of travelling abroad, doing a whirlwind romance and falling in love like they portray that they do over there, so I've decided to cut my coat according to my cloth, literally, and just do the type practiced here. So early this year, I made a research (Aproko) on how best to achieve this and voila: Nairaland Romance section popped up in brilliant hues.

Romance-land and the word "love"

But contrary to my expectations, romanceland has failed woefully in trying to help me attain this goal (these peeps here don't know what love is). With their incessant need to discuss on repetition topics ranging from preeks and kitten to redpill and feminism, even broke guys and entitled ladies all day long, I've found it hard to actually pinpoint a topic/thread that centers/teaches on love and how to fall in it. Thus asking, should I consult another section and try my luck over there? Maybe politics section? Those guys over there "sound" vicious enough and since the violent taketh it by force...

What I need?

So I've taken it upon myself to make the necessary clarion call on behalf of all the single people like me who has never been in love before, and for those who wish to experience it again to get the directions they need. As I am ignorant about how to go about falling in love, I'd implore those with expertise to help us with plentiful knowledge on the matter so that we can all learn and apply it.

Specifically, I need clarification on: where the entrance called "love" is located so I can go and fall inside or is that it is no longer accepting applications at this time? Has the door of love finally closed? shocked

Thank you.

Disclaimer: Any attempt, or attempted attempt or attempt to attempt to disrupt, disintegrate, dismember or disjoin the appendages of this piece shall be met with muted silence and overlook of the highest frequency. All plans to prove your careless disregard for the topic shall be treated with unwavering nonchalance. Be warned.

It's somehow mutual too, I've never been in love but I don't think I'm really worried about that. Or should I be?

My worry has been how I'd be able to get all the material things I would love to have like a 2020 BMW M8 competition Gran-coupé, travel around the world and eat different dishes. I'm more worried about being broke because I'm materialistic.

I also wish to impact the world positively, especially Nigeria. If I'm blessed with enough money, I'll like to take care of the poor, disabled, sick, etc.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Fall In Love by luminouz(m): 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sawzer:

It's somehow mutual too, I've never been in love but I don't think I'm really worried about that. Or should I be?

My worry has been how I'd be able to get all the material things I would love to have like a 2020 BMW M8 competition Gran-coupé, travel around the world and eat different dishes. I'm more worried about being broke because I'm materialistic.

I also wish to impact the world positively, especially Nigeria. If I'm blessed with enough money, I'll like to take care of the poor, disabled, sick, etc.

Start by taking care of me bro...

I'm a PM away. Bless me!! grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Fredey(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
(YOU CAN'T HURRY LOVE: My mama said, "you can't hurry love No, you'll just have to wait" She said, "love don't come easy But it's a game of give and take" You can't hurry love No, you'll just have to wait Just trust in a good time No matter how long it takes" by Diana Ross). I also feel this way at times but remember that two hearts have to be united to ignite the fire of love. There has to be mutual interest involved before love can exist. You alone cannot make love happen. It takes two to tango. Just pray & be patient. *Take lights.*

1 Like

Re: I Want To Fall In Love by uchenageme(m): 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
Love is totally different from what young people fantasize about. Most young people think aboit sex when they say love. But its deeper than that.

To me love is being responsible. Putting the needs of someone or others ahead of yours. Hurting ,if necessary, just to make sure the other is happy and comfortable.

Love is sacrifice. It's living for others. It's what makes a father/mother stay hungry to make sure their kids are feed. It's what makes you deny yourself of luxuries to make sure others have enough.

Now for the one seeking love, are you ready to give these to another individual who is not related to you by blood? If not, then you are not ready to receive love. Just continue with transactional relationships that most people have and mistake for love.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? / Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) / Would You Marry Someone Who Has Broken Ties With Their Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.