Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (11074 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shout out to my baby girl @Chizzypresh for subscribing my DSTv Compact Plus yesterday. It was swift.

If you want to buy recharge card, MB, or pay bills, she is 100% reliable. Approved by iLegend.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by TJaguar(m): 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by perodizico1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
nice

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by cdm4live: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Any comment without a like gets 2k card. If all the comments have likes, then 1k each will given to WrittyWritter, Godada (the first commenter), and who again?

Baba
Your book template you shared sometimes ago has only ten chapters. I need you to increase it to like 25 the template is nice.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Don't like this comment please, I need that 2k ASAP.
I want to be like this guy, I want to write books and make money from it, even though I am 18.

But I learnt that sometimes those who are rich gets to the top because they have strong connections, if that is true, then ilegen.dd's family must be a rich family.
I am not sure though, But I need money now.

I am writing a book now(a self help book),and I hope that it will earn me enough money to buy a laptop at the beginning of next year grin.
Making money is not easy, writing books is not also easy, but I must finish this book before this year ends. wink

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Like this comment and die a miserable death. (Operation like and die)

grin Modified: Poster above me, I just dey use one eye look you.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by bigjackass: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
I'm tempted to like the two posts above me grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Goup123:
Don't like this comment please, I need that 2k ASAP.
I want to be like this guy, I want to write books and make money from it, even though I am 18.

But I learnt that sometimes those who are rich gets to the top because they have strong connections, if that is true, then ilegen.dd's family must be a rich family.
I am not sure though, But I need money now.

I am writing a book now(a self help book),and I hope that it will earn me enough money to buy a laptop at the beginning of next year grin.
Making money is not easy, writing books is not also easy, but I must finish this book before this year ends. wink

grin Okay

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
bigjackass:
I'm tempted to like the two posts above me grin

grin Bro, I take God beg you.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by oxymoron(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Laziness is when you compile your old posts on Nairaland, package them as books and start selling them to oyibo people all around the world and when you wake in the morning, the first or third thing you do is to check how much that book or those books generated while you were sleeping.

Being lazy is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Info: If you can't compile your comments and posts on Nairaland since you joined and turn them to books anyone would love to read, then know you're a lazy troublemaker and you've been wasting your time on this forum and you lack wisdom.

Let the abuse begin — I'm accustomed to it.
How can I be lazy like you?
Teach me

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by henrycloud: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
OK.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
oxymoron:

How can I be lazy like you?
Teach me

Bro, why did you like my post? No. Answer me?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin Okay
What have I done to you na? undecided
I forgive you this time.
But all of you should listen ooo, I am not joking.
If you like this comment, you would encounter 600 years of hardship in your life sad.
What is all this naa?
I don't even have a mobile phone, I need money terribly — I want to buy a mobile phone, so leave me and my comments alone. Don't like them please!!!! sad sad sad
If this comment is good to you, Share it instead, don't Like it.
600 years of hardship awaits for you if you like this comment!!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
Goup123:

What have I done to you na? undecided
I forgive you this time.
But all of you should listen ooo, I am not joking.
If you like this comment, you would encounter 600 years of hardship in your life sad.
What is all this naa?
I don't even have a mobile phone, I need money terribly, so leave me and my comments alone. Don't like them please!!!! sad sad sad
If this comment is good to you, Share it instead, don't Like it.
600 years of hardship awaits for you if you like this comment angry angry

grin Bro, I'm not the one. Someone came into the thread and liked all if our posts. Chai..

grin Modified: Chai, They don like this one join o

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
God please make this comment invisible to other members.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Fact: someone will not like this wink

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by LadyTianna(f): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bad belle nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
Are you ready for 600 years of Hardship in your Family?

Yes:*Like this comment*angry

No: *Share or Leave this comment* smiley

The choice is yours!!! angry

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Shout out to my baby girl @Chizzypresh for subscribing my DSTv Compact Plus yesterday. It was swift.

If you want to buy recharge card, MB, or pay bills, she is 100% reliable. Approved by iLegend.

Awww
Thanks dearie kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
ilegendd, they won't stop liking my comments, I am leaving this thread with a broken heart cry.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by LadyTianna(f): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2020

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ilegendd agba cheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by popweezy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
I beg you in the name of God don't like me... I am a devil

Who is that devil that liked my comment na?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by popweezy(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by popweezy(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Typing....

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
I just cashed out cheesy
Mehn cheesy
I no one likes this comment in the next 5hrs, imma share 2k for everyone on this thread including ilegendd grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by popweezy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Share if you want to make heaven... .

*Like if you want otherwise*

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dukeprince50: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
lol, funny thread

1 Like

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sales is slow and it has moved to 15 sales and some have reflected, but the expensive ones have not. So far, 30k has been made while on bed.

I went to the kitchen some minutes ago to cook pepper soup.

I'm the king of lazy youths.

Anyway, you guys should forget the show off and focus on the hidden motivation behind my post.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
Like this comment if you do not want me to tell you guys how I made $1000 in a day.
Share if you want me to do so. cool

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shanklee:
I just cashed out cheesy
Mehn cheesy
I no one likes this comment in the next 5hrs, imma share 2k for everyone on this thread including ilegendd grin

I need it badly — even if na 1k. Hunger dey kill me here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / Why Ashawo No Dey Wear Pant / My Experience With A Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.