Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? (113234 Views)

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by WantsandMore: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
2dice01:
He was only disguising
lmao...werey dey disquise
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by autchies(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
You upset, because you have an agenda to Bleep her pussy. If you have no agenda that question wont disturb you
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by debbydams(f): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Truvel:
She Asked Dat Because Kindness Has Become Something Else. Perhaps, She Feels Dat U Are Trying To Woo Her Or U Av Developed Feelings 4 Her.
Abi o
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by debbydams(f): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lol
komols856:

Offer the same help to your follow guy if you don't want anything from her. There are ally of men going your way from your location
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by jrobbins: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
jojothaiv:

This is the crux of the matter and na here guy man dey fall hand big time. Once small money show face, baba manage buy one car di next thing na to dey find babes wey him go carry upandan as per say hin don get work for NURTW buh Dem no give am uniform.

Yeye Cappings

Very jonzing cappings o. Guy wan start dey praise LT

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Obynopositive:

U de mind some yeye men,that's how i was walking with a lady some years ago, a guy stopped, offered her lift,i wanted to enter he said no only the lady...
clearly he has an agenda cheesy cheesy
and when he refused u entering the car did the girl still enter the car?
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Stefenijoan002(f): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
JohnNU:

You are the only lady that has said something reasonable, all the others are busy encouraging guys never to assist a lady, as assisting a lady means you want something from her. WHO DID THIS TO WOMEN.
that's why our reason faculty differs.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by pato1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga tell us the truth, ... That your so called Innocent Offer you made to that woman, If it were your Fellow Man, would you have made such an Offer to him grin grin

Confirm question
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by naijakissleave(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
smartxyz:
Bros na lexus 330 oO grin

You don’t have sense... I sweaar. You even specify the model of your car for simping mobility.

Chaii...I pity your Mama. the generation of men we have nowadays its dignity will be difficult to restored to factory setting

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by 4gunners(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
DaRuud:

E good for people like una , if na guy like you , you won't give him a lift .

Thunder fire you .
Na violence grin grin
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Timblaze(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga tell us the truth, ... That your so called Innocent Offer you made to that woman, If it were your Fellow Man, would you have made such an Offer to him grin grin
Lol,Let me come and be going�
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by yemi1504: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oh God lol, very very good question grin
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Basher8583: 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please have you ever been asked "what do you want from me?" by a lady that you just wanted to help with no strings attached?

I was driving home yesterday after work and a lady (average looking) flagged me to stop and i decided to stop and gave her a lift. I asked her where she was going and she mentioned a bustop before mine and i said lucky you... We had a lil chat as i drove her and she seemed really fun, We got to her bustop and i offered to be taking her to work in the morning since she stays close to my place. Then suddenly her face changed and she asked the annoying question "Oga what do you want from me?".. at that point i was dumbfounded and sad at same time. But i had to quickly smile and said "nothing" then i drove off.

For me i find it sad, a lot of people are not used to good people doing good things without wanting anything in return.

How do you feel and react when asked that question?

Please share yours

You too. What do you want?
She did not ask you a bad question. You should have answered and cleared the air

See next time to avoid embarrassments like this learn to mind your own business.

Picking a stranger. What if she was used as a setup to steal your vehicle.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by enonche85(m): 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please have you ever been asked "what do you want from me?" by a lady that you just wanted to help with no strings attached?

I was driving home yesterday after work and a lady (average looking) flagged me to stop and i decided to stop and gave her a lift. I asked her where she was going and she mentioned a bustop before mine and i said lucky you... We had a lil chat as i drove her and she seemed really fun, We got to her bustop and i offered to be taking her to work in the morning since she stays close to my place. Then suddenly her face changed and she asked the annoying question "Oga what do you want from me?".. at that point i was dumbfounded and sad at same time. But i had to quickly smile and said "nothing" then i drove off.

For me i find it sad, a lot of people are not used to good people doing good things without wanting anything in return.

How do you feel and react when asked that question?

Please share yours

That question has an element of hoesm in it.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Unrated900(m): 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Exactly my thoughts. A decent girl won't flag down a stranger for a free ride. She just wants to know the OPS intention. You're rated bro cheesy

I greet you specially boss man
Heineken can for you there
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Unrated900(m): 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
CoderX:

Corolla no dey tey for market ooo...
Na true you talk! cheesy grin

Walahi because all this criminals can disguise
That’s why I don’t offer any one ride so they do not offer me as well

All man for himself God for us all

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by damoceile: 3:48am On Nov 15, 2020
Oga you are not telling the truth, what do you really want from the young lady..
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Mvena(f): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2020
2dice01:
Hmm
Let's say you are the girl
What will be your response when he said he will come picking you up everyday?
For this kin Nigeria! Abeg I no want
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2020
IJEYdiamond:

Nigerian mentality...

Must this and must that... Well you can as well do the opposite by helping a male...or giving a male a lift...!! ... i cant change what u think.. All that i know is that there are still some sane men out there without dirty minds or having it in their mind to manipulate women....!!

women wrapper spotted. Stop following women Yash up and down, it always end as waste and premium tears
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
women wrapper spotted. Stop following women Yash up and down, it always end as waste and premium tears

You are a monkey ooo...Lol... if you dont have something meaningful to write... READ or Just Keep your fu*cking write up yo yourself!!

Nigerian mentality...Geez!!!!
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by 2dice01: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2020
Mvena:
For this kin Nigeria! Abeg I no want
cheesy
Happy Sunday
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2020
IJEYdiamond:

You are a monkey ooo...Lol... if you dont have something meaningful to write... READ or Just Keep your fu*cking write up yo yourself!!

Nigerian mentality...Geez!!!!
Donkey, good luck to you, women helper.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Mvena(f): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2020
2dice01:
cheesy
U
Happy Sunday
Same here dear
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
Donkey, good luck to you, women helper.

Lol.. God spoken through a donkey...!! My Lord my God... cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Just seal up... if you dont have something meaningful to showcase to your generation!!!... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by jojothaiv(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
jrobbins:

Very jonzing cappings o. Guy wan start dey praise LT
Long Term abi...

I no know why men laik to dey fall hands big time laikdis..
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by 2dice01: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
Mvena:
Same here dear
We didnt see you in shrine today
What happened
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
was nice to a lady didn't really make it clear to myself why I was nice,when the question came up"what do you really want" I didn't even know what to answer, at the end of the day every where stew grin
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Mvena(f): 6:48am On Nov 16, 2020
2dice01:
We didnt see you in shrine today

What happened
You say what! No be me you dey follow talk abi
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by BluntNigerian: 11:30am On Nov 16, 2020
smartxyz:
If am cool with him just like the way i was cool chatting with the lady...Why not?? grin
Oga tell us the truth..
Do you carry men who flagged you??
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by engrchykae(m): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Actually young girls think you're helping them cause you want to bleep them and 95% of the time, they're right. Guys hardly give lifts to girls they don't plan on seeing again/bleeping.

You and I know I'm speaking nothing but the truth.
as per percentage,o agree with you,some of we guys are nicompoops,if not how can you explain whereby a guy will pass all his fellow guys waiting at the bus stop and be begging an opposite sex to have a lift?
Lot of us are stupid,even lectureers aren't exempted,they will mess a young man up while becoming a simp in front of a teen girl.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:34am On Nov 20, 2020
If you want something let her know now than to come here tomorrow and tell us how she left you because she thinks you are not man enough ! shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.