Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? (113100 Views)

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please have you ever been asked "what do you want from me?" by a lady that you just wanted to help with no strings attached?

I was driving home yesterday after work and a lady (average looking) flagged me to stop and i decided to stop and gave her a lift. I asked her where she was going and she mentioned a bustop before mine and i said lucky you... We had a lil chat as i drove her and she seemed really fun, We got to her bustop and i offered to be taking her to work in the morning since she stays close to my place. Then suddenly her face changed and she asked the annoying question "Oga what do you want from me?".. at that point i was dumbfounded and sad at same time. But i had to quickly smile and said "nothing" then i drove off.

For me i find it sad, a lot of people are not used to good people doing good things without wanting anything in return.

How do you feel and react when asked that question?

Please share yours

'What do you want from Me??!! is classic olosho methodology, she's simply telling you she ain't a regular girl, that she's always on the clock and her pussy uses a meter. Run for your life bro!

Numerous Kaduna girls have thrown that bombshell at me.but I thank God, I recognised their olosho genes early enough so I was able to take precautions!

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
ok
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Ashirioluwa: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga tell us the truth, ... That your so called Innocent Offer you made to that woman, If it were your Fellow Man, would you have made such an Offer to him grin grin

Good question
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Kondomatic(m): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
pocohantas:

What do you want, Oga?
From her?

Nothing biko...

Just doing what I do to satisfy my conscience..

Wasn't interested in her or anyone. I met her few years after I stopped dating
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga tell us the truth, ... That your so called Innocent Offer you made to that woman, If it were your Fellow Man, would you have made such an Offer to him grin grin
no mind the mumu
he got what he deserved grin
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Zeroenochone(m): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please have you ever been asked "what do you want from me?" by a lady that you just wanted to help with no strings attached?

I was driving home yesterday after work and a lady (average looking) flagged me to stop and i decided to stop and gave her a lift. I asked her where she was going and she mentioned a bustop before mine and i said lucky you... We had a lil chat as i drove her and she seemed really fun, We got to her bustop and i offered to be taking her to work in the morning since she stays close to my place. Then suddenly her face changed and she asked the annoying question "Oga what do you want from me?".. at that point i was dumbfounded and sad at same time. But i had to quickly smile and said "nothing" then i drove off.

For me i find it sad, a lot of people are not used to good people doing good things without wanting anything in return.

Please share yours

No I don't actually blame the woman, infact I think she's smart to ask that sort of question

As for me if I was after something I would still hide it for a while and if I was just being nice I'd just tell her, surely the question would come as a shock to me though
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
Ehn ehn, so this is the thread Lefulefu was talking about.
exactly grin
this is the thread i was telling u about cheesy
tell me which man would have the time every rush hour in the morning be giving a lady lift as if he is an UBER driver if not a dude with too much time on his hand grin

5 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by mytym1: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Oga you should better tell yourself the truth by telling her what you really want from her
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please share yours
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by DrObum(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
On top fuel wey be N170, person wan dey carry person free every morning because she be woman?

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
Munzy14:

Help your fellow guys, they will never fail to appreciate ur assistance...

A help rendered to a fellow man is , " hold for me" when u are in need, he will reciprocate..

But to a woman, she might take otherwise even if u don't want any string attached.

So natural.

A bro should be a bro and not a sissy..
Like brothers always appreciate... Lol.
Well you can't really blame ladies for such defensive mindset, it isn't about being ungrateful but these days most guys have made little help an expressway to the "paradise ". You can't blame the lady.

Well my own focus right now, is why Op made that offer? And to think he describe her looks as "average looking " dey make me give op corner eye.

What does he want gan gan? grin
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
Man..even the bible talk about not trusting a man who wants to help a woman... alot of guys will gladly need and prayerfully accept that in your area if you really want to help.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Sokari29: 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Leave am make him come dey catch cruise here like our leaders.. Him no know say d babe know say wehrey dey disguise!
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by BadBradley: 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please share yours
slimy hypocrite. You want to be carrying a girl everyday to work for free? She asked you the right question: what do you want in return. You're a deceiver and a low-level scum to come here insulting our intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
DrObum:
On top fuel wey be N170, person wan dey carry person free every morning because she be woman?
i don see guys wey dey borrow fuel money from their paddies cos dem wan automatically turn into driver for a woman to curry favours cheesy.on top ur own car woman go dey use am send u errand and u will be going on the errand with ur car like mumu cheesy
God forbid cheesy

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by andyanders: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

How do you feel and react when asked that..
Op, the lady is just smarter than u are.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Geofavor(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please share yours

Another simp on the loose.

Ubunja, you have a patient here.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by kenfarm(m): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Na Q she ask now grin

Ladies are used to paying back a kindness from male in kind grin
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Luckygurl(f): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Well!! That wasn't smart and diplomatic of her considering she was the one that flagged you down for a free ride.

Don't think it too much dear poster.

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by mindtricks: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please share yours

Very funny. Such things happen.
People will even think there's something more you want.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by trudpo: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Talk true. What do you want from that average looking lady. You even look am reach that level.
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please share yours
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by pocohantas(f): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kondomatic:
From her?

Nothing biko...

Just doing what I do to satisfy my conscience..
Wasn't interested in her or anyone. I met her few years after I stopped dating

I don’t blame them though, there are not many altruistic people. So, people tend to misjudge such actions. Even guys will think you are desperate or trying to lure them into marriage when you are nice to them.

I wouldn’t ask that question, but I will most likely reject the offer. Not because I don’t trust his intentions, but because my partner may not trust it. Imagine one guy carrying your babe to work everyday. You call on her way back home and as she pick, na thick bass you hear for background laughing. She will na say “It is Kondo, he is taking me home”. Ahnahnnnn! Kondo the nice guy!

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by MozB: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
Can you really blame her? Most men have made it very difficult for women to believe that they can do anything for them without actually wanting anything in return. So again, i ask, What do you want from her?
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by skentelelady(f): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please share yours
You should have waited for her to ask if she could be joining every morning if she really needs the free ride

I remember when I just started work on the island and no car. I was fortunate to meet a guy one morning going to my area on the island too. After a while I quickly asked him if I could be joining him every morning because it would save tfare and bstop rush. He agreed and we exchanged numbers. We became friends till I got my own ride and later family friends.

You might and might not have ulterior motives but you sounded as if you had one with your question. The best answer would have been I have nothing with smile
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
moneyissweet:
As if you no know youre shithole country, you wan make him stop for men make Dem Rob am abi.

guy they also use women to rob men cheesy
abi u never hear instances a guy will stop his car for an attractive lady and men armed with guns go come out for bush or a hidden area and barb the guy car at gun point cheesy.Used to happen in benin cheesy cheesy.so giving excuses that a guy refused to give another guy lifet cos the passenger might be a suspected robber is no excuse cheesy.if u want to help someone help someone but unfortunately in naija most guys with cars who give ladies lift dont do it out of kindness but for sex or any other thing they might gain from her cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by muller101(m): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please share yours
Because of Toto. Will will help a guy in that same situation?
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by toogbasky(m): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
Just for this, I would marry you if you are female
DaddyRochie1642:
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by womenareapes: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please share yours
you are a stupid boy!

is it only women you can offer to be taking to work? undecided
are there no fellow men to offer this kind gesture?

Mr man stupid boy? if you are offering kind gesture, do it to your fellow men undecided

we know you want to keep that bitch as December chicken undecided

but she saw through you and asked what do you want?

you stupid simp!
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Happy2020: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nigerian women don’t give anything for free, so they expect the same treatment back. Dassit

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by alyarmouk(m): 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
True true wetin you want?

smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please share yours
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Burgerlomo: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please share yours

Biko, be honest with us here what exactly do you want from her because we're all in this game and we know how it goes.

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by 2dice01: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Palema007:
Uber driver grin grin grin

You people will not kill someone on this Forum!
Dude was probably feeling fly
Auntie just gave him that question
He can't/won't have an Answer cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.