Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? (113830 Views)

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by DaddyRochie1642: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2020
Alezy:
I wonder why this foolish comment had so much likes. It means we have really got it wrong in this country. So he offered now to be helping her it means he must have some hidden agenda?? Some women, una brain sabi think nonsense. How do one become ordinary friends with a lady of this kinda mentality. God forbid

Oga I want it to pepper you very well with that your Thick Lips grin
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by RJabal(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please have you ever been asked "what do you want from me?" by a lady that you just wanted to help with no strings attached?

I was driving home yesterday after work and a lady (average looking) flagged me to stop and i decided to stop and gave her a lift. I asked her where she was going and she mentioned a bustop before mine and i said lucky you... We had a lil chat as i drove her and she seemed really fun, We got to her bustop and i offered to be taking her to work in the morning since she stays close to my place. Then suddenly her face changed and she asked the annoying question "Oga what do you want from me?".. at that point i was dumbfounded and sad at same time. But i had to quickly smile and said "nothing" then i drove off.

For me i find it sad, a lot of people are not used to good people doing good things without wanting anything in return.

How do you feel and react when asked that question?

Please share yours

I think Sometimes, people react to good deeds differently base on their experience.
Personally, When ever I give a lady a lift, I only ask 2 questions.
Where are you heading to and which bus stop is convenient for you?
Frm then , I concentrate on the road no further gist.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Eberex(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2020
She would have asked "what do you want in exchange for your help"?
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2020
Originalsly:
Smartxyz... you need to be Streetsmart. In general... in the society... men do not do a woman a favour without wanting something in return. You picked her up... very kind of you... never mind a bit risky... had a good chat ... she was comfortable with you and I'm sure considered you a nice guy seeing that you showed no signs of wanting anything in return... no contact info... no asking if she had a man etc..... the reason why she was happy. All that you messed up by asking to pick her up.... and that's the question that spoilt everything because she would now believe afterall... you want something in return... just like the other men. You should've said nothing... maybe she would've asked... or... you simply note the time you picked her up and most likely she will be there again waiting for a ride and will have no problem hopping in. Should you see her today... same scenario.... she may not want to hop in because she believes you want something. Always look first in the mirror bro before pointing fingers.
wow! You gave a totally different perspective from the one earlier commenters gave. I'm impressed!

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2020
Gkay1:
I don't see any reason why u are angry with this simple question.
if u want anything, tell her and if u don't want anything, tell her.
life is very simple
Life is not simple in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by ruffDiamond: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2020
awon eyan wasiu!u be ijebu?cos na only so so so woman una sabi,to help your fellow nigga na problem! Yoruba demon!
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Sohnya(f): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please have you ever been asked "what do you want from me?" by a lady that you just wanted to help with no strings attached?

I was driving home yesterday after work and a lady (average looking) flagged me to stop and i decided to stop and gave her a lift. I asked her where she was going and she mentioned a bustop before mine and i said lucky you... We had a lil chat as i drove her and she seemed really fun, We got to her bustop and i offered to be taking her to work in the morning since she stays close to my place. Then suddenly her face changed and she asked the annoying question "Oga what do you want from me?".. at that point i was dumbfounded and sad at same time. But i had to quickly smile and said "nothing" then i drove off.

For me i find it sad, a lot of people are not used to good people doing good things without wanting anything in return.

Please share yours

If you know what women go through in the hands of men, I don’t think you’ll be sad or angry at her reaction.

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Mekas2016(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2020
Dont be surprised the same man will even leave his house in the morning without having his bath just to meet up with picking up the girl.

Women holding our mumu button since 1900. grin grin
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by HeavenShield: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga tell us the truth, ... That your so called Innocent Offer you made to that woman, If it were your Fellow Man, would you have made such an Offer to him grin grin

No mind them..
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Melonny(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please share yours
this is funny Sha. The moment you offered to take her to work everyday, You've lost the power. Remember, you will be doing her a favour, not the other way round. You seem too nice. That was why she dey ask you JAMB question.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by KenModi(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2020
smartxyz:
If am cool with him just like the way i was cool chatting with the lady...Why not?? grin

Story for the gods.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by KenModi(m): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2020
Alezy:
I wonder why this foolish comment had so much likes. It means we have really got it wrong in this country. So he offered now to be helping her it means he must have some hidden agenda?? Some women, una brain sabi think nonsense. How do one become ordinary friends with a lady of this kinda mentality. God forbid

No man ever wants to be just ordinary friends with a lady.

Stop spewing trash.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by sixtus3606(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga tell us the truth, ... That your so called Innocent Offer you made to that woman, If it were your Fellow Man, would you have made such an Offer to him grin grin
Apt!
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by chubinwa(m): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2020
that girl to me is not a golf digger. she knows what she wants unlike other girls who will agree and at the end of everything, you pay with your body
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2020
debbydams:
sorry..
She Asked Dat Because Kindness Has Become Something Else. Perhaps, She Feels Dat U Are Trying To Woo Her Or U Av Developed Feelings 4 Her.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2020
Unrated900:

He can never offer such to his mail counter-part.

Anything she want from you na una sabiii

Even if na sniper she want na una sabiii

More-so the girl na run girl so she want to know if you are a customer or a toaster
Exactly my thoughts. A decent girl won't flag down a stranger for a free ride. She just wants to know the OPS intention.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2020
Unrated900:

He can never offer such to his mail counter-part.

Anything she want from you na una sabiii

Even if na sniper she want na una sabiii

More-so the girl na run girl so she want to know if you are a customer or a toaster
Exactly my thoughts. A decent girl won't flag down a stranger for a free ride. She just wants to know the OPS intention. You're rated bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Fash20: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2020
Ayo2004:
Op wan chop kpekus dey disguise...him come dey use Uber driver front
Radarada grin

Werey dey disguise
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by mank1234(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Sometimes men help women because women have manipulated the society to believe that they are the weaker vessel and so should be cared for. When in actual sense they adore the men that treats them as men. Some men, like the one here, fall for these tricks.

For the benefit of other men, don't give girls lift. If you want them, just stop, collect her number, tell her you're not going her way even if you're and zoom off. If you do, sorry, you have already lost the game.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Senatoraku: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2020
smartxyz:
If am cool with him just like the way i was cool chatting with the lady...Why not?? grin
how will you be cool with him when you won't even give him the ride. See Mr Man, not every senseless issue you bring up here on nairaland.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by mank1234(m): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2020
Bahamas95:
That lady on the first page has already said my mind, have got nothing else to tell OP.

I wonder why man hate man sef.

Bro men don't hate men.
It's the product of cumulative years of feminine manipulation and deliberate attempt to wield more power at the detriment of men.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by adonaimart(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2020
Savage u grin grin grin

He didn't think it like u are doing now... grin grin grin

However, its the reality of our times. Suspicion, distrust, hate and no compassion.

Tip: do good if u can...their is always a reward.

DaddyRochie1642:
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Chris2863(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Help me ask him ooo
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by landproglobal: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please share yours
Thanks your God. You just escaped an unnecessary expenses this Xmas
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by mank1234(m): 11:29am On Nov 14, 2020
Luckygurl:
Well!! That wasn't smart and diplomatic of her considering she was the one that flagged you down for a free ride.

Don't think it too much dear poster.

OP be careful o. This is one of their manipulative words. If this one send you pm no respond o.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2020
Chochovini:
. What a funny moniker 4 a pretty girl? Reminds me vividly of endsars victims.
look well that person on the profile is Regina Daniels.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by AMvanquish: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2020
2dice01:
grin cheesy

She asked the Perfect Question bro

No sane man will turn himself to an Uber driver every morning to please a lady you just met some minutes ago

Cus if she was a Male
You won't even see his hand when he wave cheesy

600 years of enjoyment for you. Hahaha grin
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by TheSERAPH: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2020
Flokywaya:
Please who can track phone number some one just strip my boss

This is the number09038478482
100k for the person who can get him

He is not just a scammer but a yahooboy. I have

a reason for saying that. The boss you are talking about

is he into cyber crime too? Meanwhile his name

is Emmanuel Nwadike and if you can tell what

he did wrong. We will discuss how I can help

you get him
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by 2dice01: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2020
Alezy:
the question isn't perfect abeg. And yes a sane man would drop someone he met especially if the someone happens to leave close to him or his route. I have had this kinda offer years ago and I have benefitted from it. And I know I am not the only one. Stop been an hypocrite
Hypocrite how?

Even if i Nicki or Rihanna stops me and hop in my car

No matter how our conversation goes

I can't offer coming to carry her every morning
Only on one condition cheesy
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by 2dice01: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2020
AMvanquish:

600 years of enjoyment for you. Hahaha grin
1200 years for boss

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Blackdisciple(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2020
Of say na guy now u no go send oo, u go just zoom pass even if say na d same area una dey...

good for u
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by HIPROFILE(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2020
Bro if na fellow man would you have even stopped to give him a lift? not to talk of your offer to pick him from the bus stop every day.

All this world people forming good samaritan.

Onye obioma 1 na queen city!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.