Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? (113832 Views)

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Oketwin(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2020
E shock u abi? Wait on a serious note oga what do u really want. Der is no fada xmas 4 lasgidi. Female uber.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Alezy(m): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2020
2dice01:
Hypocrite how?

Even if i Nicki or Rihanna stops me and hop in my car

No matter how our conversation goes

I can't offer coming to carry her every morning
Only on one condition cheesy
lolz....and the condition is to smarch. Na wa o
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by 2dice01: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2020
Alezy:
lolz....and the condition is to smarch. Na wa o
That is why I didnt say the condition earlier
Cus the average male thinks the samething cheesy
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by U1(m): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga tell us the truth, ... That your so called Innocent Offer you made to that woman, If it were your Fellow Man, would you have made such an Offer to him grin grin

Wetin man do man? cheesy
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Alezy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
2dice01:
That is why I didnt say the condition earlier
Cus the average male thinks the samething cheesy

thank God u said average male. I guess m not average then. I no dey Carry think wetin I never hear.

One person just replied me now saying no male becomes an ordinary friend to a lady. I just weak for this una mentality here. Make I dey go twitter abeg. NL is something else
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by akaahs(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please have you ever been asked "what do you want from me?" by a lady that you just wanted to help with no strings attached?

I was driving home yesterday after work and a lady (average looking) flagged me to stop and i decided to stop and gave her a lift. I asked her where she was going and she mentioned a bustop before mine and i said lucky you... We had a lil chat as i drove her and she seemed really fun, We got to her bustop and i offered to be taking her to work in the morning since she stays close to my place. Then suddenly her face changed and she asked the annoying question "Oga what do you want from me?".. at that point i was dumbfounded and sad at same time. But i had to quickly smile and said "nothing" then i drove off.

For me i find it sad, a lot of people are not used to good people doing good things without wanting anything in return.

How do you feel and react when asked that question?

Please share yours
ogah if at all u are a Good person as ascribe by u, if is a guy like u, ll u offer to be dropping him by his office?
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by 2dice01: 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Alezy:
thank God u said average male. I guess m not average then. I no dey Carry think wetin I never hear.

One person just replied me now saying no male becomes an ordinary friend to a lady. I just weak for this una mentality here. Make I dey go twitter abeg. NL is something else
You are average

Cus that is what other most other guys will say
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Realfrankie(m): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
You needed something in return period
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by ishie148(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please have you ever been asked "what do you want from me?" by a lady that you just wanted to help with no strings attached?

I was driving home yesterday after work and a lady (average looking) flagged me to stop and i decided to stop and gave her a lift. I asked her where she was going and she mentioned a bustop before mine and i said lucky you... We had a lil chat as i drove her and she seemed really fun, We got to her bustop and i offered to be taking her to work in the morning since she stays close to my place. Then suddenly her face changed and she asked the annoying question "Oga what do you want from me?".. at that point i was dumbfounded and sad at same time. But i had to quickly smile and said "nothing" then i drove off.

For me i find it sad, a lot of people are not used to good people doing good things without wanting anything in return.

Please share yours
maybe she likes you
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by meobizy(f): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Oga what do you want from me?
...and we men always wonder if we’ve said the right thing to a female. We take time to realize women say the stupidest things when it comes to male and female affairs.

OP also didn’t try. He wouldn’t acknowledge the presence of a fellow male.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by walex2(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please share yours
if the lady were to be a man like you, will you willingly offer her the ride? Second question ❔ haven't you see a man living close to your house that you can assist to work everyday, have you try to help?
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Flokywaya(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
TheSERAPH:

He is not just a scammer but a yahooboy. I have

a reason for saying that. The boss you are talking about

is he into cyber crime too? Meanwhile his name

is Emmanuel Nwadike and if you can tell what

he did wrong. We will discuss how I can help

you get him

Thanks
Done already he striped my my boss bitcoins
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by 4gunners(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Alezy:
The kind of comments I read on this thread just shows how far Nigeria had gone down the drain. See mentality abeg. Chaii
Expatiate bro grin grin
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by DaRuud(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please share yours

E good for people like una , if na guy like you , you won't give him a lift .

Thunder fire you .
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by iPresh4s(m): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Smart Lady

Good Question!

You were too quick with the offer
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Ademoore07(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga tell us the truth, ... That your so called Innocent Offer you made to that woman, If it were your Fellow Man, would you have made such an Offer to him grin grin
Chaiii... u don scatter the table finish.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Bahamas95(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
mank1234:

Bro men don't hate men.
It's the product of cumulative years of feminine manipulation and deliberate attempt to wield more power at the detriment of men.

I don't know about other guys but as for me I feel more comfortable/fulfilled helping a fellow guy instead of those ungrateful b!tches.

Buy just a bottle of cold beer for a guy he would appreciate as if you bought him a Lamborghini.....Give a lady 5k to make her hair even to tell you THANK YOU would be a problem like say na she work the money give you.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Anayxz(m): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
2dice01:
grin cheesy

She asked the Perfect Question bro

No sane man will turn himself to an Uber driver every morning to please a lady you just met some minutes ago

Cus if she was a Male
You won't even see his hand when he wave cheesy

Lols , see uppercut, come enter heaven make I see u
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by tosinhtml: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
skentelelady:

What's wrong with you. Please grow up

I just ate a bucket full of beans this morning, I believe It will make me grow. undecided

Adios.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Chochovini: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
Goalnaldo:
look well that person on the profile is Regina Daniels.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Chochovini: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Goalnaldo:
look well that person on the profile is Regina Daniels.
. U‘re right bro.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Viserion: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
he probably would speed off and splash water in the process
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by AmuRubber(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Guy, you are truly a legend for having these much likes. I doubt if there's any post on Nairaland with more likes.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by akinsoft01(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Humanoid01:
Na so dawan take miss opportunity so o, but you can't really blame her. Well meaning people are difficult to find these days, especially considering the fact that you're a stranger to her. What I don't understand is why someone would flag down a complete stranger to take a ride, considering the dangerous times we live in.

This is true. Usually lately, if I meet a young one(lady especially) and she seems distressed with a reason sounding genieune enough, I just render help and disappear. She might not get to know my name but am sure they would be willing to give others a chance to help without asking for anything in return.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by madjune(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
skydancer:

If you can't 'destranger' someone in 5 hours then something is wrong somewhere. Once you have a good chat, and you're in touch with your spirit, you should be able to know if someone is the kind of person you want to hang out with. Friendship is not mono-directional nor just bi-directional, a true friendship doesn't just go both ways, but multi ways. You give to each other and your environment also benefits. The consideration of 'You will eventually want something' is just insensitive.

You made some good points.

But, i don't think it's possible to "destranger" a Nigerian under 5hrs.

Have a good day.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by 2dice01: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
Anayxz:
Lols , see uppercut, come enter heaven make I see u
Am sorry arch angel Michael cheesy
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Realist2: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please share yours

Oga be honest with us, you sure say you no want anything from her true true?. When have you become father Christmas that will be giving a Lady Free Ride every day?

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Airyprince(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ayo2004:
Op wan chop kpekus dey disguise...him come dey use Uber driver front
Radarada grin
werey dey disguise
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by WantsandMore: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
2dice01:
grin cheesy

She asked the Perfect Question bro

No sane man will turn himself to an Uber driver every morning to please a lady you just met some minutes ago

Cus if she was a Male
You won't even see his hand when he wave cheesy

When a man offers help to a woman he's literally saying lemme give you D1ck instead.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by 2dice01: 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
WantsandMore:
When a man offers help to a woman he's literally saying lemme give you D1ck instead.
He was only disguising

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by dstar01(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Well no lady has ever ask me that question and I guess that lady is right to ask that question because it has become uncommon for guys to do ladies favour without asking for something in return.

All you Need to Know about Nija Live:

Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of weekly competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest iPhones, Laptops, refrigerator, generator, foodstuff... The list is endless.
With offices based in the nation's capital Abuja, and in Port Harcourt Rivers State, Nija Live is poised to disrupt the way online competition is been hosted in Nigeria, with an array of creative options where registered users can easily participate, enquire, and win big every week!

What Nija Live is All About?

Nija Live is all about helping individuals become winners. The platform is dedicated to making an impact in all segments of society. We know people have needs, and sometimes the means are not there to make the needs become a reality. That's where Nija Live comes in. We help the individual fulfill their needs and have access to things they always dream to have.
Visit the official Nija Live website today to learn more about how you can benefit from this amazing platform >>> https://www.nija.live

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by ofemigeorge(m): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
You have the highest likes have ever seen a comment have on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.