Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election (41659 Views)

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by MakeMoves: 7:44am On Nov 16, 2020
It’s no news the guy is an idiot who chooses to see things like a toddler. But to read comments from Nigerians who are born with adult brains disturbs me alot.

The guy who has reduced your chances of having a better life in America among many other restrictions is whom you support?

Well, I guess we have to agree there are trumps everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Rajiolaade: 7:45am On Nov 16, 2020
kjsixtynine:
This man, and everyone supporting him on his claim to the election, belong in an insane asylum.
Q.E.D.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Businessicon: 7:45am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:
I pray the supreme court will rule in favour of Donald Trump.

Trump does things that supports the freedom of his people but many are blind to see.
Joe Biden/Obama would have made face mask compulsory hence vaccination will also be mandatory. But Trump let people do what they believe in.
He didn't impose lockdown because the crash of the nations economy will domore harm that the virus itself

There is no right reason to hate this man
Trump 2020.
LOL, I got US �� visa application pending cos of trump, he should go

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by grandlexuz(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2020
FairC:
the only reason why this man is hate much is the fact that he doesn't give the godfatherism what they want, he takes action and do the right thing without fear or bias. in a nut shell Trump doesn't give a Bleep.

[/b] what did Obama did during his own administration care; [b] is it the Obama care or what.
joe biden is just a puppet.

Lol. Never read anything this funny. Yeah he doesnt give a shit about what people think including the will of the people that voted him out.

Obama DIDN"T DID anything during his own administration care. The foolish Americans just gave him eight years for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by adams123: 7:49am On Nov 16, 2020
Yes, this is a real Christian. I hail oo
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:49am On Nov 16, 2020
Mokason288:
This Trump is a foooool

BUT YOU ARE A BIGGER ONE!
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by parzdor(m): 7:54am On Nov 16, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Its good Trump is destroying the bully American nation internally. Its now left for China a third world country to take over on the international stage.

now they are only good at bashin china online when china are taking over there prowess in technology economic esectra

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by blowjohn(m): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Which kind of nonsense question is this? Trump has the right to hate Nigerians and Africans, but Nigerians don't have the right to hate him in return abi? Stop this your hypocritical sermon and join the mf sore loser to accept defeat.

Says who?
For calling Nigeria a shithole?
Oh? Wasnt he the one that spoke out against the killing of Christians in the north?
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Tekzyflex(m): 7:59am On Nov 16, 2020
A mad man has been the one ruling Americans. what a pity. Trump is indeed a clown of the century

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by dave234(m): 7:59am On Nov 16, 2020
oluwatosink:
Reactions.

But in 2016 you also rig election, I do not know what is wrong with people if you win the election you will be happy, if you lose now they rig election.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by grandlexuz(m): 7:59am On Nov 16, 2020
PremzY002:
Being a good guy isn't profitable .

Donald Trump was a good guy. That's his problem.

If I were to be a politician, I'd rig the election as much as I can.

I'd empower my Thugs with the best matchets and guns (for scaring people and not killing people ).

I'd bribe those that can be bribed.

Then still pray to my God for help(very important).

Then give an innocent facial expression that makes it seem like I've done nothing.
(This is exactly what Buhari did and even pretended to be travelling to his home state. If he loses , he'd remain there peacefully or return if his creator gives him victory ).

I've worked as an INEC election staff since 2011.

I have witnessed MASSIVE & UNBELIEVABLE rigging.

In the last election, there was massive rigging in favour of Atiku.

Same was done for Buhari in the northern areas.

Finally, the 'best rigger' won (our darling president)

I loved buhari then because of his skills. I hated atiku cos he kept on crying & going to court in a fair game of rigging (both rigged).

Same goes to relationships. If you are the nice guy, you'd always lose.

Those Indian hemp-smoking Thugs would keep on snatching your babe.

(I love both President Buhari and his opponent @ Atiku equally)

P.S.

Never be like TRUMP the good guy.

Be like BIDEN or BUHARI, the good BAD guys.

To think you had likes for this gibberish. In my fourty one years on planet earth never heard anyone mention Trumpy as the good guy. Not even his family, nor his core supporters in the US.

I'd empower my Thugs with the best matchets and guns (for scaring people and not killing people ).

The bolded speaks volume about your state of mind. No need debating with someone who should be next to Trumpy in yabaleft.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by muykem: 8:01am On Nov 16, 2020
I believe Trump has not fully recovered from coronavirus, it seems the thing has affected his medularoblangata.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by grandlexuz(m): 8:01am On Nov 16, 2020
blowjohn:

Says who?
For calling Nigeria a shithole?
Oh? Wasnt he the one that spoke out against the killing of Christians in the north?

Ignoramus
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Splitmind: 8:05am On Nov 16, 2020
Wrong.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by grandlexuz(m): 8:06am On Nov 16, 2020
PremzY002:

It's a public forum.

It's better to give your opinion in a polite way than sounding 'rude'.

I don't take alcoholic drinks neither do I smoke

Your post sounded like you take both in excess. Oshogbo weed + dry gin.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Nmezor(f): 8:09am On Nov 16, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by grandlexuz(m): 8:10am On Nov 16, 2020
FarahAideed:

Wake up ..Trump won Big !!!

Evidence are tendered in courts and not on twitter.. The guy is as crazy as Trumpy.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Feggie3: 8:16am On Nov 16, 2020
PremzY002:

Then give an innocent facial expression that makes it seem like I've done nothing.
(This is exactly what Buhari did and even pretended to be travelling to his home state. If he loses , he'd remain there peacefully or return if his creator gives him victory ).

I loved buhari then because of his skills. I hated atiku cos he kept on crying & going to court in a fair game of rigging (both rigged).

P.S.

It seems your brain is paining you? You want Trump to hire thugs to use gun and scare Americans away from voting? Americans that legally have license and access to carry their own guns.

My GOD!!! This is coming from a youth we are yearning to come and lead us! This entire country is just a joke... I don't know where our problem is coming from. Which one should we tackle first? Illiteracy or poverty?

Atimes these APC zombies reason like imbeciles.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by FarahAideed: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2020
grandlexuz:

Evidence are tendered in courts and not on twitter.. The guy is as crazy as Trumpy.

The guy that single handedly brought down the Newyork Italian mob is crazy? The jokes on you
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by biggie73(m): 8:18am On Nov 16, 2020
He won in his dream. He is such a typical Nigerian politician.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by damiloladuke: 8:20am On Nov 16, 2020
ode
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by fowlyansh181(m): 8:20am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:
I pray the supreme court will rule in favour of Donald Trump.

Trump does things that supports the freedom of his people but many are blind to see.
Joe Biden/Obama would have made face mask compulsory hence vaccination will also be mandatory. But Trump let people do what they believe in.
He didn't impose lockdown because the crash of the nations economy will domore harm that the virus itself

There is no right reason to hate this man. We all know he is not perfect but he is the only person in the right position to prevent some inhumane things from happening. In Reality they are after us not him, he is just in the way.
Trump 2020.
and how is this your wahala and business as a Nigerian man in oshodi?
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by peacettw: 8:22am On Nov 16, 2020
Hahahaha. I had to disable the notification of his Twitter page. The rants were becoming disturbing. He truly needs help
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by PremierGuy(m): 8:23am On Nov 16, 2020
Trump doesn't believe in democracy if the election is not in his favour
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by solonubinho(m): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2020
Lol. Na wetin Abiola do wey make Babangida put am for prison.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by grandlexuz(m): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2020
FarahAideed:

The guy that single handedly brought down the Newyork Italian mob is crazy? The jokes on you

In your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by fowlyansh181(m): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2020
PremzY002:

P.S.

it’s not that trump was a good guy, it’s that the electoral process was hard for him to rig and beat .. he most definitely tried and is still trying to cheat, but America is more advanced than the stupid Nigeria you used in your example
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by blowjohn(m): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2020
grandlexuz:

Ignoramus

Instead of u to make a point, ur calling me names.
Go and vote for a credible candidate in ur country before u poke ur mouth into American politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). / Rwanda's President Paul Kagame Approves The Retirement Of 924 Military Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.