Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix (94341 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Vicdgreat556:

Lol...bro u brutal sha..but that's the absolute truth... well spoken... please guys let's learn to assist our fellow guy...I have seen guys in my sch who knows that their fellow guy gat no hope of lunch,but will still choose to take a lady out who other guys are planning to still take out for dinner... let's be wise,the probability of a guy reciprocating d help u did for him his way higher than dat of girls...most girls are just after d immediate pleasure or gain from u, immediately dey move to the next client,bro u re forgotten...

I remember in my 100lev,a lecturer came to teach chm113,also called organic chemistry..then he told us a story of how he got his job as a lecturer,that he wasn't even a first class student, he's just a second class student..but he's damn good,no one wanna miss his class,he teaches better than the so called Prof.. that's wen I know that there's diff between those has the gift of teaching and those who gat first class.. some are brilliant no doubt,but can't impact their knowledge in u...

Back to my story..he said to us,that we should help one another,he now told of story of our ex president Jonathan..wen he was a student, and then he wasn't too good in mathematics , and there's this one particular course mate of his he must always go meet, and he'll teach him, year's later,they all left school, before you see, GEJ became a president i.e after 20yrs...but that guy that usually teach him back then wasn't doing fine, things are hard,then one good day he heard GEJ will be coming to warri to commission a project,then he went there, there was crowd, after he's done, about going,he forced his way to get close to him, security repelled him,be began to shout that he caught the attention of GEJ,he saw him and recognize him, and said to his security to leave him, and dey had rapport,d man told him about his situation, that's how his life changed,the president gave him contract..

In conclusion,d lecturer said just imagine after sch,or in any aspect,u re looking for work or something or recommendation, and the person u re to meet for interview or to sign d paper is dat same guy u have been good to,he said u guys will forget interview, and start speaking pidgin �...

He said that was his own case too...he's said wen he applied for lecturing job,he was to be interviewed by 22 Prof,he said do you know what that means,that he's finished,...but getting there,he sat down, and the profs entered one after the other,then the last one entered, and looked at him,, and called his name, and said is this you, that he never knew his the one they wanted to interview.. and that Prof face his other colleagues and said to them that he's my boy,he's has been a good boy.. and they just asked him only one question,wic he got, and they forgot about him and start gisting,den tell him you can go...

Hence he said we should help each other in any ways,if u re brilliant Dan others,teach dem,if u have garri, give little to others,if u have enough food,share,if u have shoes, give to that Hustler u know his trying to help himself too...not because he's lazy, just that ur hustle might be better than his...or background differs

,he now said guy's, don't forget to help ur own guys more.. because ladies, will always get attention from diff guys , just imagine about 10 diff guys wanna take 1 girl out..,but there are guys out there who are forgotten...
Mehnnnnn, this your comment deserve truck of liquor with isiewu and Sheri koko of your type. This is eye opening

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by naijadrivablog: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Why Do Men Still Do This?

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Gainman: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Evan a married woman will do worse. women are snake. Very ingrate being. Stop spending your hard ear money on them. Even as a married man, don't let your wife use you. She is only your wife when you have money. You will know her true color when you don't have money.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Obedinho130: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
These things aren't going to end are there?

I shall never for the life of me, understand why people get so desperate to 'own' and please another person who eats, sh1ts and dies just like them. SMH.
it is because of the abstract scam noun called love

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
That's life,God will bless him abundantly but one thing human should learn is to help and not expect anything in return or expect the unexpected relationship or not. Men too should stop investing on women with the hope of marriage, invest on your wives only
Even when you invest in your wife , it is the same experience. I brought my wife up to my level as a chartered accountant, brought her abroad, send her siblings to school and even pay house rent for the mum for many years. Her mum came to visit us recently and due to a small misunderstandings, come and hear how her mum was causing me and even told me she never ask for all those things I gave her. We are talking of more than 25 years relationship. I only thank God that I am doing well. Men should learn lesson. Don't put your wife name in any of your property as joint owners. Stop buying cars for women.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Miyachi: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
fake!

guys will just stay and fake things just to trend.

check the time stamps. girls dont reply chat that fast.

they always waste some time.

they reply that fast only when they are expecting alert from you.

I was just searching for this comment.
The speed at which this epistles are typed is unreal, except if they're machines.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by samwillyco1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
larryking540:

they still demand o ,but will like to share with u ,like share bills with you ,
I just pity that christian brothers that lock their self indoor pray in for a good sent wife ,I just shake my head ,they better go street make they know how ladies they think , because na mad people women be o

Ok ooo , I can't date any girl that is not up to 26years
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Creeza(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
larryking540:

I have a friend who sent a lady tru uniben from 100level till final in partime ,last last the lady say she no do ,so is my story also fake
guy things they happen if you don't believe just read comments from page 1 to end u will learn something ,don't claim you know so much ,these bitchez are very smart ,u have to be more smarter ,learn to read than argue
leave them to not believe the story. They call it fake.

Just that I don't like posting my private life on the net due to my introvert nature but the very first time one idiot girl chop my school fees for Uniben and turn around to dump my ass for a hoodlum , I realise this life no just balance at all. At all at all grin

Funny thing, confronted the imbecil.e and her only defence was “ But I also gave you sex”

Iye!!
Upper sakponba grin !!! My guy from the day eh you see woman, I no pity shiittt

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by edoairways: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Jesse25:
this why some men go ahead to burn their gf alive this bullshit jezz men it a lesson to all men.
Those men are foolish
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Kay25(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
donbachi:
His reward is in heaven.
But not a teacher na
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Dracula4u(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Use her Nd do blood money angel Gabu go understand bro

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by buzorcharles(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
If the idiot guy injure her now ppl will say he is a psycho
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Kenneth10110(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
Lets see this from a neutral angle, should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her? what if he's someone your soul doesn't truly accept, forget the spending part from the man, she also reciprocated one way or the other.As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent millions on me,i just can't, ladies should also learn not to be greedy sha,dont receive from someone you can't stick with except he's freely doing it without any ulterior motives because some men can do volunteer work for ladies just to prove a point

Sharap why didn't she realize her soul doesn't accept him when he was spending and assisting her. Just go and look for the next candidate because with this write up your just like the lady.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Lexusgs430: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Investing in your gf, is like investing in forex....... It's like a gamble....... Never invest what you cannot say bye bye to......... wink

5 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by pocohantas(f): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
toprealman:
Love was delivered from blindness with blind Bartemeous since time immemorial.
Train someone's daughter since secondary school....uncle are you a pedophile? Are you low on brain data?

Thank you!! The guy himself is a user!! If that was a boy-child he trained, will he expect marriage and sex in return? There are young guys that need help, men will not help them because they can’t give them anything in return. He thinks if her parents have money to train her in school, they will allow one advanced bachelor to be doing rough play with their daughter because of school fees? Toor!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by XDaBOSS(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
We don warn guys tire, but they won't listen. Them go de form love, na when e cast una go come online they disturb our peace. I no fit waste my sympathy for this n**ga ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Kenneth10110(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
ZIINI:
If one G boy kill one girl use her do ritual now dem go say men are evil
In this type of situation what will you call this girl ?

G girl wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
iLegendd:

I like nice guys and I like how they suffer in the hands of women too
You like how they suffer in the hands of women undecided
I don't understand you bruh
Are you on our side or you're against us
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Dracula4u(m): 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
kassb:
Na waaa... Bross I feel ur pain.... U see is better to play bet9ja or baba ejebo than to train a girl in sch..
. True talk bro
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by King44(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
That is why you hear cases of guys murdering their girlfriends, husband murdering wives

If this guy did something crazy and heartless to her now we go start dey blame and curse am.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Obedinho130: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
i laugh in japanese. Relatives disappoint sometimes how much more some girl u call a girlfriend. The pure truth is that most girls are very ungrateful, they claim to be, only for them to forget you entirely. Those bitches aint loyal. Invest in your self and your fellow guys. Guys roll together easily. GF= what have you done for me self. I can pay u back everything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by pk2me: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
toyetade:

Even when you invest in your wife , it is the same experience. I brought my wife up to my level as a chartered accountant, brought her abroad, send her siblings to school and even pay house rent for the mum for many years. Her mum came to visit us recently and due to a small misunderstandings, come and hear how her mum was causing me and even told me she never ask for all those things I gave her. We are talking of more than 25 years relationship. I only thank God that I am doing well. Men should learn lesson. Don't put your wife name in any of your property as joint owners. Stop buying cars for women.
wife issue is a different thing, u live in abroad and that's your reason incase of divorce.

In Nigeria hiding ur property from your wife is wrong bcus u may die by accident and no one would know u have properties and your kids will start suffering
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by pacespot(m): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
I don't know why I never had sympathy for people like this guy. Spending your money on a woman is your choice, she didn't force you. Probably you were trying to impress her and price her away from other guys. You can choose to help a partner in need if you have the means, and in that case, you don't have to go above your budget to impress her, you should only spend the amount you can afford to lose if the event turned out like this one.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by spyglaxx: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
attempting to Marry a nurse is like wanting to marry a disaster.

Their hearts are already hardened.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by excomarow(m): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Fahdiga:
I don't pity simps. they will never help their fellow men. na woman matters them they carry for head. even after reading this more simps will still fall mugu. but I think blogger want to chop by making up this chat just to get traffic
...n my guy actually jam traffic for Nairaland o
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Rawhumper(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Which fvckboys? Do they have time to spend on a particular lady....they are always on transit never stopping....thats how a real niggar should roll.

I hate it when a lady tells me am a nice guy, I
always immediately correct them....

Truly girls dont deserve niceness from guys!!

quote author=Michelle55 post=96130962]Damn! This hurts like hell, I wouldn't wish this kinda woman on anyone not even the usual fvckboys. No one deserves to be treated in this manner.

Why didn't she break up with him from the onset? Why now? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by ezechi24(m): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
That's life,God will bless him abundantly but one thing human should learn is to help and not expect anything in return or expect the unexpected relationship or not. Men too should stop investing on women with the hope of marriage, invest on your wives only

zzor let's chat on watsapp I got something very important to tell u.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by delishpot: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
All the men women have spent for and later get dumped nkor? Did the world end?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
the fool deserves it, he's part of the idiots dat always claim a real man takia of his woman....I pray he finds anoda girl to see tru medical school.... foolish he goat.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by netflicks(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
There is absolutely nothing new under the sun...if only u have listened..experience is the best teacher bro
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Pio44: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Y not train a dog or fowl

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by mickelkingz(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Sharap most times my bestie dey reply fast as the message dey drop.
no mind the simp, even girl wey I never see wey like my picx. reply faster

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.