Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix (95080 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by okwusdidi: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
The funny thing is that this kind of thing has happened countless times.But men seem not to learn.When it comes to women most men think with that thing between their legs.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Damian10(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
this should serve as an eye opener for all duds, but is quite unfortunate is going to happen again and again.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Sarsaproko: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
He is just one of the unlucky ones. I'm pretty sure there are many out there with better stories to tell..

No be everybody dey appreciate and no be every relationship dey end well..
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Abagworo(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
This one na small. Many African men abroad have lost their marriage after their wives graduate from nursing school including some with children.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by TheOneOBI: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Chai! See how ballistics just dey fly left and right for another MAN and WOMAN's palaver.

None of us were there when THEY started, or even care to find out the "accused" side of the story, yet we are so quick to make various judgements.

To the Heart-broken; chin up my guy! Shit happens. It could just another disappointment in BLESSING.

Stay strong! �
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nawa oo. When you meet good ladies, you're lucky. When you meet the bad ones, they will kill you before your time. I pray God heals this guy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Baiser(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
davidswhales:

Jesús Christ! I am just so angry right now, I mean what the Bleep is wrong with girls/ladies/women.
A friend's friend is going through something similar to this except for the fact that they both just graduated.
The guy has actually visited the girls parents like a year ago to let them know how so much he loves their daughter. Now that they just graduated, the parents are like she needs to get wedded cos her younger sis has done introduction.
Now the relationship is on the verge of breaking up cos the girl feels he does not have a job yet and all. The guy has been unstable.
When I heard I was mad with rage,that how can the girl consider such? So you gon leave someone you claim to love cos of financial security cos your parent said this and that?
I told my friend immediately that the girl never truly loved him. She was just using him to cruise.
Girls are just ungrateful species, how can you say you are grateful to him and then do that to him. Self centered mofos! Mtcheww..

Dm her number, I want to marry her.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by oscar4lyf(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
That's life,God will bless him abundantly but one thing human should learn is to help and not expect anything in return or expect the unexpected relationship or not. Men too should stop investing on women with the hope of marriage, invest on your wives only

this are two different things dear, normally he can help without expecting anything in return but the degree of his help might not of the height as at to when he recognizes her as his girlfriend and potential wife to be, who knows, he might Hv made it clear that he wants to spend his life with her, so he will be happy trying to mk her be the best, but u know humans na, very tickish, the girl shld Hv said from the onset, not Wen the guy must Hv finished investing on her
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nmezor(f): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Some mean lady undecided
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Sarsaproko: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Fahdiga:
I don't pity simps. they will never help their fellow men. na woman matters them they carry for head. even after reading this more simps will still fall mugu. but I think blogger want to chop by making up this chat just to get traffic

So na all men dey appreciate men wey help them? You never see where man dey even kill man wey help am before.

Person wey go bad go bad..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by pansophist(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
She cants even break up with him in person, to signify respect and dignity, but chooses to do on WhatsApp, and threatened to block him. Such cold cruelty. you will only expect from a psychopath.

I feel sorry for the guy, well, not so sorry though. If this experience will make him smart, it worth it.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by shegzydave(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
I will screen shot this and keep it safe in my laptop and also send to many places for safe keeping

If am the guy I won't say anything
I will go as far as go do juju to her, I will just cast a spell of body odour on her every guy will be running away from her because she will just be smelling to people.. People will be running awwy from her and also I will lock her womb she will never have a child
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by humilitypays(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
toyetade:

Even when you invest in your wife , it is the same experience. I brought my wife up to my level as a chartered accountant, brought her abroad, send her siblings to school and even pay house rent for the mum for many years. Her mum came to visit us recently and due to a small misunderstandings, come and hear how her mum was causing me and even told me she never ask for all those things I gave her. We are talking of more than 25 years relationship. I only thank God that I am doing well. Men should learn lesson. Don't put your wife name in any of your property as joint owners. Stop buying cars for women.
na the same thing I de talk.

All women are the same; wicked, selfish, self-centered and inhumane to men who aren't their blood brother.

You can buy your wife a car or house if you can afford a lot of cars, and if possible use your child's name to register it..women are born not to remember the past..they are created to remember only now!

They don't care how good you were or have been to them. "Now" matters more to them than yesterday.

Any guy reading this should make it a principle not to buy any girl phone, car, house, etc. Spend only when you guys go on mutual outings, and you must spend wisely.

The guys that fvck the most number of fine girls don't spend a dime!

If you are witty and smart, even as a guy who doesn't give girls 1 kobo, you will have more loyal girlfriends than WizKid

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
davidswhales:

Jesús Christ! I am just so angry right now, I mean what the Bleep is wrong with girls/ladies/women.
A friend's friend is going through something similar to this except for the fact that they both just graduated.
The guy has actually visited the girls parents like a year ago to let them know how so much he loves their daughter. Now that they just graduated, the parents are like she needs to get wedded cos her younger sis has done introduction.
Now the relationship is on the verge of breaking up cos the girl feels he does not have a job yet and all. The guy has been unstable.
When I heard I was mad with rage,that how can the girl consider such? So you gon leave someone you claim to love cos of financial security cos your parent said this and that?
I told my friend immediately that the girl never truly loved him. She was just using him to cruise.
Girls are just ungrateful species, how can you say you are grateful to him and then do that to him. Self centered mofos! Mtcheww..

Hehehehe! abeg take a chill pill and leave matter for Matthias...
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by pansophist(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
anochuko01:

I suppose break your head aswear! How come I haven't heard this until I experienced it lol.

My then girl was always telling me how a man is suppose to act and behave, these are things she hears from pastors and all. But she would never talk about what a woman is expected to do.

Bloody proud and selfish manipulators.

Because by default, the female mind operates from a position of perfection my friend. Learn this lesson and change your life.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by TheOneOBI: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Michelle55:

I'm not responsible for your misfortunes and frustration. Kindly take it elsewhere. You're highly inconsequential sir.
Thanks for quoting me, you are notice.
Now move along please
Udo

This is subtly LOUD!! ����

Nka atom pieces!!!
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by humilitypays(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nmezor:
Some mean lady undecided
as if you are any better, you all are in the same class of wickedness and selfishness but of different degree.

That's why guys will keep breaking more hearts.

Take it from me, this story will inspire more guys to break hearts of ladies..this post will not only affect the girl, in fact even married ladies may get a share from their hubbies

5 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by eyinjuege: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
davidswhales:

Why do you think the girl in your story is ungrateful though[url][/url]?

What has he done for her to be grateful for?
Or do you think she should be grateful because he dated her?
Even if she crippled or disabled in any form, why should she be grateful a dude dated her?
Dont be surprised he's the one that owes her gratitude.
I understand the story in the OP, but who still does all that nonsense in this day and age?
It's annoying some grown ass women sell their souls because of school fees though.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Organs(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
Jesse25:
this why some men go ahead to burn their gf alive this bullshit jezz men it a lesson to all men.

Why all that headache and all that wahala? Imagine contemplating "burning" . That shows you yourself are not stable. Worst case scenario, cry for one week, roll for ground, knack body for ground, slap yourself and knock ya head for wall for stupidity, drink pepper soup and cry more another week, then the third week bounce back and take your time to chose well. Correct any mistakes you might have caused. Then move on for you are indeed Very very lucky that she walked away and showed her true color before marriage.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by pansophist(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Vicdgreat556:

Wisdom will not kill u man... infact you hardly go around and see male wanted here...it's always sales girls wanted,or secretary, and must be female...... I'm like won't guys work again...

But some guys would rather give a girl job than a guy just to form dey are baba for the girls and guy wey Sabi run show...

Las Las dem go come Twitter and f.b dey cry and wail if the girls dem don show Dem shaggae

And women do not like to marry guys they are richer than. So if women get more jobs, they will be more single as many guys will not measure up. cry

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Anchuna: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
As far back as the 1990s I came across a definition for a woman and it has remained indelible in my heart.

The definition of a woman:
W- Weak and wicked
O- Original trouble
M- Money demanding
A- Always depending
N- Never grateful

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nmezor(f): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
humilitypays:
as if you are any better, you all are in the same class of wickedness and selfishness but of different degree.

Take it from me, this story will inspire more guys to break hearts of ladies..this post will not only affect the girl, in fact even married ladies may get a share from their hubbies
Hmmm,wat Eva...Anyway not All ladies behave that way rather say some.Don't generalize biko
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by VicM6: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
oja till burst. pls call 112; someone will commit suicide soon.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by alphawg(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sarsaproko:

So na all men dey appreciate men wey help them? You never see where man dey even kill man wey help am before.

God bless you bro.. You dey mind that guy?

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by easyzworld: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:
It's another one. Men assist your fellow man, life is harder for us, una no dey hear. I don't pity this bastard. If him like make him drink poison for the matter.

Any time you assist a girl instead of your fellow strugglerz, you're prone to receiving this kind of treatment, fool. Help a guy, and the tendency that he'll return the favour is extremely high. A woman's only interest is herself.

Stupid piece of shit. Clueless fuvk.. useless asswipe. I hope you cry your eyes out till you run out of tears. Lesson well served. Another lousy fella receiving penance for actively serving in the simping 606 battalion.

Guys are even the worst. They will forget all you have done and still spread lies about you until they need you again.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Hassanmaye(m): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
These things aren't going to end are there?

I shall never for the life of me, understand why people get so desperate to 'own' and please another person who eats, sh1ts and dies just like them. SMH.
Hahahahahaha wickedness grin grin
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Hassanmaye(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Sharap most times my bestie dey reply fast as the message dey drop.
Leave idiat
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Hassanmaye(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Snow02:
Premium tears, NO WOMAN i repeat NO WOMAN is w
orth such an investment
I swear my brother
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by 147abbey(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
4 things u should not do because of woman
(1) Don't send woman to school because you love her is the duty of her parents to train her through her education.
(2) Don't fight because of woman, if you eventually kill the person u were fighting with because of her, you will end up in Jail and before you come back from prison she will definitely engaged with someone else.
(3) Don't thief to satisfy a woman if u are caught you end up in jail and b4 u come back another man will take over .
(4) Don't go hunger because of woman she will muck you tomorrow for not taking proper care of ur self.
let this sink into ur skull that is what my old man used to tell me then

9 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by pocohantas(f): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
humilitypays:

Lol. Even guys dey break babes heart na. One of my colleagues wey be virtuous woman, if you see the kind table tennis wey her guy dey use her heart play ehn, you go find one of your brothers for her. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Hassanmaye(m): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Edyice:
That's what's up

She have upgrade grin

Another dude has won , that's how the game is played cool

Lol ungrate to another level

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.