Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix (94245 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lesson learnt
Next time you won't finance any bitch again angry
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Paromarc: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
When will men realize that "nipple no be bitcoin"? Choose your investment wisely to avoid stories that shock the gods.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Hassanmaye(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Notatribalist:
Nan Ghana, they never appreciate any help you rather then,I mean the girls o..The girl are so ungrateful.Buy car for them today,tomorrow they will forget..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
toyetade:

Even when you invest in your wife , it is the same experience. I brought my wife up to my level as a chartered accountant, brought her abroad, send her siblings to school and even pay house rent for the mum for many years. Her mum came to visit us recently and due to a small misunderstandings, come and hear how her mum was causing me and even told me she never ask for all those things I gave her. We are talking of more than 25 years relationship. I only thank God that I am doing well. Men should learn lesson. Don't put your wife name in any of your property as joint owners. Stop buying cars for women.
eiya,sorry about that, I know there are ungrateful women.May God reward you

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Gabriel004: 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
Lets see this from a neutral angle, should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her? what if he's someone your soul doesn't truly accept, forget the spending part from the man, she also reciprocated one way or the other.As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent millions on me,i just can't, ladies should also learn not to be greedy sha,dont receive from someone you can't stick with except he's freely doing it without any ulterior motives because some men can do volunteer work for ladies just to prove a point
And you will be collecting it without telling him your soul does not go with him. You need to be shot at the breast at close range.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by humilitypays(m): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Even guys dey break babes heart na. One of my colleagues wey be virtuous woman, if you see the kind table tennis wey her guy dey use her heart play ehn, you go find one of your brothers for her. cheesy cheesy
lol you see, na because her boyfriend na Ronaldo make her turn virtuous. If to say the guy na Mikel weh no sabi score goal, she for be Shakira na.

I pity guys who give their all to a woman; be it a wife or fiancé or girlfriend, ladies deserve bad guys honestly.

That's why I love men like Ned Nwoko my mentor shocked

9 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Hassanmaye(m): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
patoski39:
Guys no go ever learn na...
Once we make small money like this, we no fit catch fun by ourselves we sha must wan invite chicks spend for them and feel among. We always try to dae wan impress dis vagina people, I dae put 'we we' bcoz me too dae sometimes get d urge to impress, I no just know y. E b like say e get wetin our mothers put for their breast o, abi Na d junk food we dae eat dis days, I no just understand. We just have to thank God for their Ubunja and Martinez them, our eyes dn dae open small, one day we go dae perfect.
My advice for OGs them, if small money enta ur hand and u dn dae get d urge to spend for any babe, just carry d money go buy wetin bin dae hungry u b4, weda na booze, loud or even shawarma, spoil ursef, have ur fill and b merry but if u insist on spoiling any bittch, look for one that will do ur bidding.
Haillings
grin grin
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
collinsuchendu:
Men will never learn. Women will never change.

Be wise

Cc:
Dpsychologist
Martinez39s
Ubunja
Ilegendd
Deceptionlove
360clips

But why the hell will someone marry who they don't like? You make your life and the life of the person you married miserable. Is it not better to stay single and start adopting children?

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by mechanics(m): 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Spending money on a lady when she's not your wife is a risky venture.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by MCDanselm(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
donbachi:
His reward is in heaven.
lol.... Satan no go forgive you

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by mechanics(m): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
donbachi:
His reward is in heaven.
who told you that?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Gabriel004: 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
ZIINI:

Now take a look at the stupid comments girls are dropping especially that idiot Zzor .
In this type of situation if the guy happens to be a woman and she encounter such from her man
You'll see how every social media platform will be on fire what will come out of their smelling pussy mouth is all men are scum.
That's why I don't pity those bitches that are ripe for marriage and they're yet to get married .my elder sister will say that's very cruel of me that I got no human feelings. say whatever you want to say I don't give a shit about you all
Let pay less attention to them, these bitches don't worth the stress . angry
I tell you bro
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Rohzay(m): 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
This is terrible...some ladies are wicked. Why now.? Why didn't u discover u don't love him before u started spending on u.ndi mmadu sef.well,it's well bro. God sees n he will heal ur heart n bless you with your own.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Sagefromtheeast: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nursing students do it a lot...use and dump!

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by BlackTemplar001: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
As far as I dey concerned, na only mumu dey train woman 4 school, train ur sisters 4 school 1st coz laslas dat babe wey u dey die 4 na olosho.����

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Hassanmaye(m): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:
loud it. Them no dey hear. Girls have enough helpers. Imagine if we help each other more? Most men would not be jobless. But if you check well most positions have been taken by women because if boobs and yansh

I swear
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Hassanmaye(m): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Very informative writeup cool. That's the truth, so many guys dey fall hand because of 1 minute pleasure.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by humilitypays(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nmezor:
Hmmm,wat Eva...Anyway not All ladies behave that way rather say some.Don't generalize biko
Listen to me young lady, you all are the same devil, but different degree of evil.

All women are born selfish and wicked.

How many ladies train their boyfriends

How many girls born into rich family date broke guys

How many African single ladies abroad go back to their African country to marry a struggling guy and help take him abroad

How many ladies buy phone for their boyfriends

How many ladies help guys

Ladies are selfish!

They want all good things of life to themselves without considering others around them,.especially their men.

See eh, guys will continue to break many ladies hearts. Husbands will continue to cheat on their wives because ladies commit a lot evil while single and young, those evil most times follow them when they marry.

Guys need to learn and stop spending on women. I can afford anything any woman need but long time ago haven seen how ladies maltreat guys, I borrowed myself sense; I can't spend on any woman. Women need tough men, especially Nigerian ladies, they deserve some iota badness in a man to behave

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:
loud it. Them no dey hear. Girls have enough helpers. Imagine if we help each other more? Most men would not be jobless. But if you check well most positions have been taken by women because if boobs and yansh

No no, it's not because of boobs and ynash. There is just so much movement right now to support women in technology. It's not really because of boobs and ynash. Many companies have just decided to give more slot to ladies to contribute their own quota to this movement.

I'd like to advice guys to support themselves more. As a woman, our lives is already subsidised. Parent give their female children more pocket money than the male children. If I meet my father that I need money, he will not ask too much question. He will give me the exact amount I'm asking for. But my brothers will meet my father, he will ask them so many questions as if na exam them dey write. If they are able to convince him, he will give them the money. Many people are willing to help just for being a woman or a child.

Men, support each other to grow. That does not mean when a woman merits some stuffs you don't give it to her. But if you have an opportunity to help, help your fellow man.

I see the relationship my brothers have with their male friends and I must confess, I love it. Guy help yourselves. Women already have so many helpers.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by pocohantas(f): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
humilitypays:
lol you see, na because her boyfriend na Ronaldo make her turn virtuous. If to say the guy na Mikel weh no sabi score goal, she for be Shakira na.

I pity guys who give their all to a woman; be it a wife or fiancé or girlfriend, ladies deserve bad guys honestly.

That's why I love men like Ned Nwoko my mentor shocked

Actually she has always been like that, I can’t type somethings- I don’t know who is reading. No one deserves bad people. However, I think many people are not realistic, they run on more emotions than logic. If you make peace with the fact that humans will always be humans, you have solved 90% of your relationship troubles.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Ifesinachi22(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
fake!

guys will just stay and fake things just to trend.

check the time stamps. girls dont reply chat that fast.

they always waste some time.

they reply that fast only when they are expecting alert from you.

Your steady girlfriend replies even faster than this. Its only a new girl you are toasting that forms small before she reply
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by PlainSight(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Just get me her address and I will prepare the final solution for her matter
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SarutobiEky(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

No no, it's not because of boobs and ynash. There is just so much movement right now to support women in technology. It's not really because of boobs and ynash. Many companies have just decided to give more slot to ladies to contribute their own quota to this movement.

I'd like to advice guys to support themselves more. As a woman, our lives is already subsidised. Parent give their female children more pocket money than the male children. As a woman, many people are willing to help just for being a woman or a child. Men, support each other to grow. That does not mean when a woman merits some stuffs you don't give it to her. But if you have an opportunity to help, help your fellow man.

I see the relationship my brothers have with their male friends and I must confess, I love it. Guy help yourselves. Women already have so many helpers.
well said
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Gabbriell: 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
odinson1:

Please save your Sorry speech for the Gullible simps
we know your type,You are what is Known as the "Tradcon woman" In the Redpill Philosophy. AWALT!!!!
YOU WOMEN ARE ALL UNGRATEFUL, NARCISSISTIC AND SELFISH PEOPLE

Damm! e be like say them don do you too strong thing b4. C the way u dey vibrate grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
No be today. E don tey.

The middle name of women is Disappointment.
Eg.

Abiola Disappointment Suberu

Ngozi Disappointment Chukwu

Zainab Disappointment Mohammed

Trust women at your own peril.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by humilitypays(m): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
patoski39:
Guys no go ever learn na...
Once we make small money like this, we no fit catch fun by ourselves we sha must wan invite chicks spend for them and feel among. We always try to dae wan impress dis vagina people, I dae put 'we we' bcoz me too dae sometimes get d urge to impress, I no just know y. E b like say e get wetin our mothers put for their breast o, abi Na d junk food we dae eat dis days, I no just understand. We just have to thank God for their Ubunja and Martinez them, our eyes dn dae open small, one day we go dae perfect.
My advice for OGs them, if small money enta ur hand and u dn dae get d urge to spend for any babe, just carry d money go buy wetin bin dae hungry u b4, weda na booze, loud or even shawarma, spoil ursef, have ur fill and b merry but if u insist on spoiling any bittch, look for one that will do ur bidding.
Haillings
its all about principle.

No girl will have the gut to look at me and expect a dime!

Being with me alone is a huge privilege for the girl na, she ought to pay me self.

For me to drive you in the front seat of my car means you are lucky.

Many guys need to learn from what happened to others like the story we are commenting on. Don't wait till it happens to you. Guys be proactive, once a girl ask you for a favor, tell her no I don't do such, I can't do it.

Guys do it most times to get access to vagina, but trust me, stingy guys still fvck more vagina for free than the heavy spenders.

Most broke boys in school fvck more girls than the biggest boys. This thing is all about decision and principles.

Nigerian guys need to upgrade and learn.

Invest more in yourself and be among the best and girls will fvck you for free. But investing in a girl hoping to turn her to your level is foolishness.

If you love classy chicks, go and chase already classy chicks don't go building one mgbeke to become a classy chick for you, Na waste of time and resources.

The highest money guys should spend on a girlfriend should be on outings and dates, don't buy gift, gift buying is not our Nigerian culture.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by oguns222: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
obiekunie2:

REMOVE THE CANCELLED AND SEE HOW DECENT YOUR SOUND.

DON'T ALWAYS MAKE YOURSELF STUPID BY ADDING VULGAR WORDS TO YOUR COMMENT.

You actually made yourself stupid by commenting as if you know 100% that the post was fake.

So, no one has told you that hasty generalisation is a show of premium stupidity?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by binary01: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:
It's another one. Men assist your fellow man, life is harder for us, una no dey hear. I don't pity this bastard. If him like make him drink poison for the matter.

Any time you assist a girl instead of your fellow strugglerz, you're prone to receiving this kind of treatment, fool. Help a guy, and the tendency that he'll return the favour is extremely high. A woman's only interest is herself.

Stupid piece of shit. Clueless fuvk.. useless asswipe. I hope you cry your eyes out till you run out of tears. Lesson well served. Another lousy fella receiving penance for actively serving in the simping 606 battalion.
lol simping 606 battalion, priceless

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Hassanmaye(m): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
engrchykae:
I agree with you.
The fool may not have trained his junior sister o.

Yes o even his mother idiot
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by naturefellow(m): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
EasternActivist:
Suddenly she wanna be alone, while earlier before she can't.

This kind of matter always end in premium tears.

It's the "You're overreacting. Imma block you now" part for me

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

But why the hell will someone marry who they don't like? You make your life and the life of the person you married miserable. Is it not better to stay single and start adopting children?

grin The Bitter Truth

TRP

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by humilitypays(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

I'd like to advice guys to support themselves more. As a woman, our lives is already subsidised. Parent give their female children more pocket money than the male children. If I meet my father that I need money, he will not ask too much question. He will give me the exact amount I'm asking for. But my brothers will meet my father, he will ask them so many questions as if na exam them dey write. If they are able to convince him, he will give them the money. Many people are willing to help just for being a woman or a child.

Men, support each other to grow. That does not mean when a woman merits some stuffs you don't give it to her. But if you have an opportunity to help, help your fellow man.

whatever I am today, owe more tribute to my friends (guys).

Among us, we have raised a lot of money to support some of our course mates who couldn't secure good jobs for them to start a business to stand.

I have gotten contracts, no interest loans from my male friends.

A course mate of mine once left $50,000 with me for 10 months. I know how much I made with that his money.

Some of the guys in my click have given their house projects to some of our guys just to assist them come up.

All the guys in my click building one building project or another, na one of our guys must execute the project from foundation to roofing.

One of my guys got job with Dangote Refinery through another of our guy who is close to Dangote Brother's PA!

That's why I cherish the guys I know..only few useless ones, and we have already disconnected from such fools anyway

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.