Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,532 members, 7,958,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid (13408 Views)

I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It / MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2011
mr_chemist:

HELLO ALL THANKS FOR YOUR GOOD REPLY AND HELP HERE, BUT AFTER SOME QUESTIONS AND SHE TOLD ME THAT [b]SHE GET RIG OF MY BABY PREGNANT.[/b]THAT SHE WAS PREGNANT FOR ANOTHER MAN IN USA, HMMMMM DNA Confirmed, After my 12millions on her,
Now I m back to Nigeria and facing the new face of my life, Thanks all again and Bye ,

shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked

Haba, that's cold jor!
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by obowunmi(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2011
Kai, people are wicked.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Outstrip(f): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2011
So are you taking her word for it that the child is not yours? If the pregnancy was lost why did you still do a dna test or how for that matter? This story is getting wilder by the minute. Anyway every thing in life is for a reason and we learn better from the not so nice things that happen to us. You will re marry and have more children and if your story is true she will likely have regrets for the rest of her life
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by dayokanu(m): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2011
mr_chemist:

HELLO ALL THANKS FOR YOUR GOOD REPLY AND HELP HERE, BUT AFTER SOME QUESTIONS AND SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE GET RIG OF MY BABY PREGNANT.THAT SHE WAS PREGNANT FOR ANOTHER MAN IN USA, HMMMMM DNA Confirmed, After my 12millions on her,
Now I m back to Nigeria and facing the new face of my life, Thanks all again and Bye ,

Well all the best dude.

Watch out for the "Angels" called naija women
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2011
@poster
Hhmm sorry to say this but you make no sense. So you went in the US within this last 2weeks, had a DNA test done on the kid(the results came that fast?!) Btw: if the kid really wasnt yours, a birth certificate would have proved that because the dates wouldn't have matched. . . . . . . then you simply came back without even dealing/thinking/talking about divorcing this "supposed" rat. Just like that?! Life goes on?!
I, For one, don't buy it!!!
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nekai(f): 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
Hhmm sorry to say this but you make no sense. So you went in the US within this last 2weeks, had a DNA test done on the kid(the results came that fast?!) Btw: if the kid really wasnt yours, a birth certificate would have proved that because the dates wouldn't have matched. . . . . . . then you simply came back without even dealing/thinking/talking about divorcing this "supposed" rat. Just like that?! Life goes on?!

^ cool
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2011
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2011
this entire story is false. the OP should apologize to those who spent all that time looking up cases and typing manifestos of advice. SMH.
best of all are all the silly chicks on this thread who tore each other to shreds calling each other names and trading insults over a story that doesn't even add up.
anyway, it was an interesting read, but i do pity you girls. find something constructive to do and learn how to make your point without insulting one another.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2011
@poster

THANK YOU. +1
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 02, 2011
This OP will make a good script writer. 12 ''millions'' ko 1 ''trillions'' ni
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Ranoscky(m): 6:54am On Apr 02, 2011
Lol.

Can you imagine?!
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by ifyalways(f): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2011
Mu he he.
Not surprised,a better part of the stories on here are fake.
Folks bother to read and advice cos someone someday might be in same dilema.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Ranoscky(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2011
^^ Nna mehn, which kain mumu dey lock up im room divider for tv set and the rest, on your profile? undecided

Against thieves or, his children not to penitrate on it while he's out for work?

Funny man!!
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 02, 2011
^^^No be say na flat screen sef. grin grin
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by ifyalways(f): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2011
grin
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by ifyalways(f): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2011
grin
ROFL.
Wetin u find go my profile?
Na Dayokanu sitting room be dat,ask am.
Someone said he does not "settle" after WWE and the babes settle themselves with his stuff.
Ogbomosho boy after numerous loss is now wiser,Lock it all up and bury the key in an empty soup pot.
LOL
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by ifyalways(f): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2011
grin
ROFL.
Someone said he does not "settle" after WWE and the babes settle themselves with his stuff.
Ogbomosho boy after numerous loss is now wiser,Lock it all up and bury the key in an empty soup pot.
LOL
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Ranoscky(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2011
jennykadry:

^^^No be say na flat screen sef. grin grin
Nna mehn, Ike gu kwa!

ifyalways:

Me sef, I no know wetin I fyn go dia O, Lol.

ifyalways:

Evidence?

ifyalways:

You sure say dat "someone" no be you? wink

ifyalways:

As omo Iko na.

ifyalways:

LOL
Eyaa. . .Cute smile! wink
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Angolobabe(f): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2011
mr_chemist:

HELLO ALL THANKS FOR YOUR GOOD REPLY AND HELP HERE, BUT AFTER SOME QUESTIONS AND SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE GET RIG OF MY BABY PREGNANT.THAT SHE WAS PREGNANT FOR ANOTHER MAN IN USA, HMMMMM DNA Confirmed, After my 12millions on her,

Are u kidding me ? 12M all those yrs lying and deserving u, omg she must be very wicked .
If what your saying is actually true dont worry God will give u your own wife and a better one at that and u will some day look back and realise that your wife now leaving u was a blessing for a greater promotion.

And as for her what goes around comes around. and how come u just leave after DNA test without discussing divorce? and how are u sure the DNA result is not scam?
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by PatKing(f): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2011
Yesterday was APRIL FIRST, Fools day!
This OP chooses the said day to close the past chapter of his manifestor!
So you took two weeks to fool NairaLanders?
It really beats my imaginations that you took two weeks to settle the score of your life.
I am just worried because lots of people actually cone here for real advise, but people like this OP spoils such chances with fake pathetic stories,
Am really angry!
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Genius100: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2011
Like I said in the beginning, I do not believe this story. The OP last post is further prove that he is made up the story
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by dayokanu(m): 4:01am On Apr 03, 2011
ifyalways:

grin
ROFL.
LOL

Since the hunter has learnt to shoot without missing

the bird has also learnt to fly without perching.

As you sef wise na him me sef wise.

How I go settle you after WWE? You do me I do you, na the same time I spend on top you spend below,

E sweet you just the way e sweet me.

So why should I be paying?

Oya come for another round, this time I would give you Blackberry picture inside magazine.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 05, 2011
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Outstrip(f): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2011
ROTFLMAO. A movie can be made of this thread. From the actual post to the serious war that came with it. Anyway the clown got his laugh for the year.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by adconline(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2011
Isnt that what NL stands for? A place to relieve yoursef after a stressful day or week. lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If Your Newlywed Husband is Impotent / Union Presents Cash To Needy Nigerian Families In South Africa / Did You Marry The Wrong Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.