Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? (57501 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain? / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by prciouschika(f): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
LordIsaac:

A long story.
cheesy please tell us... we're listening wink
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by chukwuibuipob: 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
sad even some Catholic faithful dnt marry non Catholic same with RCCG.If she ask u to join her Church.FLEE undecided.Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by BanevsJoker(m): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
emkz:

He liked women coming to his house to cook for him, and they watched television afterwards. Then the women returned home.

PS: The man is late and I won't disrespect his memory further.
You seem like a nice person. Strange to find such on Nairaland. Maybe you're new here.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by abbey621(m): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
The only people that asks this type of question are those that want to chop and clean mouth. Broda WHAT ARE YOUR INTENTIONS? Ogbeni ma lo disguise o grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by toye440: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
RUNNNN!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by melodyogonna(m): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
Truvel:
Dating Her Is Like Dating D Daughter Of A Native Doctor. U Know What Dat Means?
What does it mean?
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Blackdisciple(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bros you shouldn't feel as if some shit is going on there thinking if you go into relationship with her would be something else, nothing.

I was born and grew up there till my ss3 i left cos I went to boarding school feeling I have a choice to make on my own...

my parents are still there till date buh we the children decides to leave till date we don't worship there any more my dad still do his routine morning service as usual sometimes when I travel home my dad or mum still invites me for Sunday and Wednesdays service but I do post them cos I have a choice to choose which church I will attend.

So if there's that thing that scares you then my 2 elder sister's whom are married now would have done the thing that scares you to their husbands and kids na....

in every church there's one or two members that do shits cos I know what scares you

Baba, then get fine fine girls sha

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
uruba23:
oya share your experiences

I lived and grew up with them and I have got lots of experiences with them.. Their patents and kids.. The stories abeg too much. Their father was an apostle but he is late now.. OOO IS AN OCCULTIST ORGANIZATION .. GO TO THEIR BETHEL (THATS WHAT THEY CALL CHURCH) . JUST ATTEND AND ALSO TRY ATTENDING THEIR MEETINGS AND PROCESSIONS.. THEIR ALTARS TOO WITH 'VIRGINS' TOO

DO THEY EVEN READ NOR STUDY THE BIBLE? I MEAN THE NORMAL BIBLE YOU KNOW.. THEY ARE GOOD AT HYMNS.. THAT I KNOW

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by emkz: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
BanevsJoker:

You seem like a nice person. Strange to find such on Nairaland. Maybe you're new here.

Me nice? Tufiakwa. I just didn't want to dishonour the man by hitting hard on the questioner. It can be tiring as you can imagine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
From the look of things, spiritually you guys are not compatible. Please stay away. Marriage is not just about love and feelings, there are more to it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Ishilove: 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
RealSolution001:
Please your advice is very important.

There's this girl I have been seeing on friendship level but presently there's urge to push it into relationship. From the look of things, I know she's already falling for me so the question whether she'll agree for me or not shouldn't even come in. However, I recently happened to know she's a member of brotherhood of the cross and star (the white garment and shoeless church) likewise her parents and other members of the family. Since I discovered this, I have been very sceptical about the whole thing.

Is it advisable to date such girl? What of in the event of breakup? Any physical or spiritual harm done to someone for being with such a person? Would I be coerced to convert to the beliefs (that is the last thing that will ever happen). Have you dated one before? How did it go?
So Olumba Olumba is still existing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
emkz:

He liked women coming to his house to cook for him, and they watched television afterwards. Then the women returned home.

PS: The man is late and I won't disrespect his memory further.

Loyal!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by yvonncute(f): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
Rareoil:

Please what happened
Abeg forget that guy, I attended that church for more than 4 years so I can confidently tell you that their is nothing wrong in dating her.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
They are seemingly harmless and sexually attractive. Nice voice. Calm and very calculative

But..deadly. Except you can join her church later

They have deep marine spirit coated with bible teachings. They worship Rowland Obu as holy spirit

YOU REALLY KNOW THEM.. OP THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS.. HEAVY MARINE SPIRIT.. ATTEND THEIR CHILD DEDICATION OR PROCESSIONS, THEN YOU LL TAKE YOUR DECISIONS..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by dave4rella(m): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
cool
Dated one, the girl was a vibe and a jolly good fellow!
If you behold her in that their church wear, you will know that she's truly beautiful.

Was with her one night, and she boldly told me that any man that tries to rape her will die under 24hrs, I fear..
Also promised to bring me good fortune..

But my mum saw her with me one day and warned me to stay away from her.. That was how the relationship gradually ended

So you go ahead if you have good intentions towards her, but if you toy with her heart, she will turn you into a tortoise or snake and lala will move your story to front page of nairaland

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Donchris3(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Use ur tongue to count your teeth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Abimbola29(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bro look,I don't want to talk much but let me tell you about that chuch,there are always doing incantations,and I can tell you there can teleport,I am giving you a brotherly advice run for your life I repeat run for your life...I have a brother who just join he was ruined just like that ..there a better girls outside don't play with your life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by ElValiente(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
RealSolution001:

There's this girl I have been seeing on friendship level but presently there's urge to push it into relationship. From the look of things, I know she's already falling for me so the question whether she'll agree for me or not shouldn't even come in. However, I recently happened to know she's a member of brotherhood of the cross and star (the white garment and shoeless church) likewise her parents and other members of the family. Since I discovered this, I have been very sceptical about the whole thing.

Is it advisable to date such girl? What of in the event of breakup? Any physical or spiritual harm done to someone for being with such a person? Would I be coerced to convert to the beliefs (that is the last thing that will ever happen). Have you dated one before? How did it go?
see as he mentioned brotherhood like cult stuffs. Mitchewww. I’m not a fan of white garments churches but Oga go after your mind and heart
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Ceeogbaru2: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Op, seek no more here is the answer What is the different between BROTHERHOOD AND CATHOLIC, DEEPER LIFE, Grace of God, Watchman etc... Listen to yourself now
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
dave4rella:
cool
Dated one, the girl was a vibe and a jolly good fellow!
If you behold her in that their church wear, you will know that she's truly beautiful.

Was with her one night, and she boldly told me that any man that tries to rape her will die under 24hrs, I fear..
Also promised to bring me good fortune..

But my mum saw her with me one day and warned me to stay away from her.. That was how the relationship gradually ended

So you go ahead if you have good intentions towards her, but if you toy with her heart, she will turn you into a tortoise or snake and lala will move your story to front page of nairaland
I am just laughing at your last paragraph

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by JADEK01(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Things of spiritual is an unending

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by chalerea(m): 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
The consequence is "Slavery". You should know they worship a man called Olumba Olumba Obu. It is a cult like with the face of Christianity. So becareful not to start what you can't handle and finish. I know them too well.

RealSolution001:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

I lived and grew up with them and I have got lots of experiences with them.. Their patents and kids.. The stories abeg too much. Their father was an apostle but he is late now.. OOO IS AN OCCULTIST ORGANIZATION .. GO TO THEIR BETHEL (THATS WHAT THEY CALL CHURCH) . JUST ATTEND AND ALSO TRY ATTENDING THEIR MEETINGS AND PROCESSIONS.. THEIR ALTARS TOO WITH 'VIRGINS' TOO

DO THEY EVEN READ NOR STUDY THE BIBLE? I MEAN THE NORMAL BIBLE YOU KNOW.. THEY ARE GOOD AT HYMNS.. THAT I KNOW
I am still trying to understand since I can't attend.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
Please can a nairalander assist me 1k abeg I no get anything for breakfast tomorrow
3091379693 Firstbank God bless you.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Omoobong1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
RealSolution001:

it's on the judgement day that some people will realize that most of the societies that they called church were not God's church. Now back to your question, you can only leave her if she doesn't want you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by prophetfire: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
If you offend her, all those their ritualistic dark prophetts will organise better village people on top your matter. They will use your pictures to do enchantments on your head. If you cheat, they will use village people format to lock your preeq, e no go function again. No go destroy yourself oooohh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Samylekey(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
dave4rella:
cool

Hehehe
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by zyber(m): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
I develope websites at affordable rates.
*Blogs
*School
*NGO
*Religious organization
*Company e.t.c

Reach me on +234-903891-3378
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by emkz: 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Please, let us refrain from condemning things we don't understand. I see some people shouting "occult" and bandying that word carelessly. Let us drop the stereotypes.

We can use this opportunity to learn about them. How about we ask a member to educate us about their beliefs and value systems of the church? Even if their beliefs do not align with our concepts of belief, let us respect them. I dropped my religious stereotypes a long time ago. I dated briefly a Jehovah's Witness girl and felt really comfortable because I read their Awake and Watchtower as a child and questioned their beliefs, I respect their discipline and maturity. The girl in question took care of me and loaded my phone with recharge cards when I was still very poor.

Once we learn about things we don't understand, we'd see areas where there are differences and become more relaxed in dealing with people. If I meet a girl, religion would be the last consideration on my mind: for man are religious but lack spirituality. A clear evidence of spiritual bankruptcy is condemning other people's beliefs without understanding.

I come in peace, please.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lol.. una never Hala. Na that brotherhood sister gangan na him fit una..lol..
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Houseoffranklin: 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Is her name Eyo Magdalene on facebook?
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
uruba23:
I am still
trying to understand since I can't attend.

Pls.try and attend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer And His Fiancee Wearing Hijab / Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.