Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady (76360 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them / 'I Studied Feminism In The University And I Love D**ks" - Owerri Lady Says / Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by ruffDiamond: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
menopause means 'men don pause,"!
a guy like me ,I don't need any useless naija girl ,I just need a child to take care of!I o get time for story and unnecessary heart aches abeg!preferably white!Nigerian ladies no be am!
at allllll!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by pacespot(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Beverlyjean:

The institution of marriage is the number one thing the devil is against ...and he fights it with all its got... the more people loose hope in marriage the happier the devil is

How does not being married make devil happier, can you shed more light on this? I know I often find it difficult to comprehend you religion folks, but maybe I can get some understanding with you shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
By then marriage would have died. There won't be anything like marriage again. Alot of people are losing interest in marriage. I mean both men and women. They now see marriage as stress. In fact, 80% of those who marry these days do that just to avoid the pressure from family and people around. Some just want to belong to those who were once married. Some marry because they don't want to bear children without getting married. They marry, stay A few months or years and seperate. Marriage these days has nothing to encourage the single to think of marriage. If your village people now decide to send to you a partner that's not meant for, e don be be that.

Will you marry me, abeg, are you Igbo?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by NNEWIsuper: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
bigcasava1:
Am here as a single married man, my wife is misbehaving while there are many women out there crying to have one. My wife have refuse to follow me just because she doesn't want to stay far from her family. Am in bayelsa do to the nature of my work while she is in Abuja, this is two years I have not touch my wife and she have refuse to come for holiday. loneliness want to kill me. Am open to any woman who is willing.
Why not divorce and free yourself

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Raalsalghul: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Beverlyjean:

The institution of marriage is the number one thing the devil is against ...and he fights it with all its got... the more people loose hope in marriage the happier the devil is

Source?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by NNEWIsuper: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Goodman247:
Imo state women are expensive to marry
Funny enough they're the most worthless to marry.. Most are aged prostitutes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by compton11(m): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=96148637][/quote]nigga it depends on freedom u are talking about!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by donnie(m): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
JAMO84:
ISLAM IS THE SOLUTION FOR HUMANITY

Not so... infact, forget religion, whether Islam or Christianity. The TRUE children of Israel are in southern Nigeria and by tradition, dating back to bible days, they are polygamous. But the religion majority of them practice has bound them.

I had a conversation with a polygamist from southern NIGERIA. His own father was a polygamist. This man shared with me things he believed were the benefits of polygamy to our society which include husbands, a home and care for the many husbandless women around (including single mothers and even widows) and reduction in promiscuity.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Bellotelli: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
JAMO84:
ISLAM IS THE SOLUTION FOR HUMANITY
You can say that again bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Chizzychinny:
How do u expect them to get married when the country is hard and if any man gets married to you when there is no money or doesn't bring money, you will end up nagging
I swear the economy in the country is not easy, It's the main reason why most men are singles.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
ednut1:
no such thing as spirit husband abeg. Na poverty and unrealistic expectations be issue
I laugh in foreign language, you are
not spiritually discerning, if you were, you would have known that spirit husband/sexual demons exists.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Will you marry me, abeg, are you Igbo?
Oya come and do small thing for my head make we dey go. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by BEEFIE: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Jacuzzi55:
yeah
I can testify to this
Alot of single ladies are stylishly begging men for marriage now in my area

where do you stay
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Liposure: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Donjazzy12:

Most women now are lesbians! And men are being careful.

Most of the single women will marry once government approves gay marriage.
those girls are enjoying. Imagine sexing with a man, woman and intimacy gadget
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Sixfeetbelle: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Successdude:

Ohoo ... U even found yourself mentioning "decent girl".

My dear it borders on sexual purity. (As in, be a virgin or genuinely be seen abstaining further if you aren't) ..

Sexual purity amongst ladies is the hidden issue and trust me it is hidden, yet has its head rasing at all sides of bad events they face.

We'll let you wallow in your ignorance that thinks sexual purity is the reason why ladies aren't getting married.

There's no need telling a fool he's one. He always find it out for himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by sokera: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
Is it a crime to marry more than 1 woman if one can afford it ? We need to start helping this single ladies oooo, they need to feel loved and be crown by a king

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Liposure: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
leonard002:
Eyaa. The truth sha is lots of financial responsibilities fall on guys these days and marriage is a big chunk of financial responsibility which takes a man years of stable income to prepare for.

Women are a bit unfortunate because they have a biological clock and age very fast unlike men.

Me sef I never ready. I still dey observe.
shine your eye
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Sixfeetbelle: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
BusinessCity:

Please I beg you in the name of God change the suitors there to 20 to 30

Are you alone the other 27?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
vickydevoka:

To be honest bro na personality. If I introduce u to kelechi u go see Nsukka inside mbaise body. When my mother ask her where she's from she said mbaise my mother cried. She's 31 nobody. N me I no wan marry Igbo gal from day 1. I prefer north Central. Banue, kogi nasarawa don do me.
I no get energy for family wahala. Wahala too much for Igbo land especially imo
We will come in mass number to marry Igbo girls only relatives wahala be the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
pocohantas:
There are men that want to marry you, say the one you want to marry isn’t coming for you.

You either compromise or keep waiting.

Healthy compromises? Yes

Give it to this girl and her friends.

Internet justification smiley
Now it's "healthy compromise"

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Happy birthday bruh. cool
Thanks ma G✌❤
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Burgerlomo: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
EdoPrince93:
With the excessive bride price and marriage list we are not surprised..

Go Yoruba amaka

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Sixfeetbelle: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
purples25:

grin

I tell you. I said they would camp, party and dance on this thread. This is what they like. This thread is candy and they are the ants running to it.

grin grin grin

They never fail to disappoint.

Although I must add that going through the thread I was pleasantly surprised to see at least half of them citing genuine reasons why they aren't getting married and I understand them completely. This country's economy no be am again

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Liposure: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Successdude:
It all boils down to the same story..... When u all pride in losing your virginity, you want men to come rush you ??

You rush a bride. Not a woman without virtue.

It's a bride that is likened to *a flower* we wanna pluck

E never begin clear for una eyes. Shevi una dey compete with men to ask stupid questions like, is my husband keeping himself for me ? ( Wen they tell una to stop being into sex. )

And at least if u aren't , genuinely abstain .... But una say no.

Una never begin shout. Las Las you guys would know what's what. By then the one wey go go "forever single" go don go.
lol baba you rude oh
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Sixfeetbelle: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
luminouz:

All your points go both ways babe. grin

Enlighten me, will you?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by maestro299: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
[quote author=ledaman post=96150372][/quote]

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by vickydevoka(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
samwillyco1:

Hmm I got annoyed with my cousin ooo, on their wedding/traditional wedding he then spend too much money, after everything I told him send me abroad as you promised me before, he told me that his in-laws have collected everything, I immediately left him and travelled out of the village that very afternoon, the worst is that the girl is even short and not even beautiful.
He didn't marry beauty he married love or character. I actually said same thing to my guy dat came from Malaysia , y he married an average looking gal from nnnewi also, n he is very handsome. He told me he prefers someone dat he knew long tym wen he has nothing than to meet a new gal dat just want to eat n clean mouth

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
EndRape2:
Speak for Igbo, please other tribes are getting married, building businesses, and not afriad of monopause, everything is wrong with Igbo people , not even their girls, their men too, it is an error to marry them, especially if you are not from Igbo, even if you are from Igbo ,most of their women are enduring domestic violence and family interference, their mothers are errors, always want to control their sons , and control his wife, the men always want the woman to be full time house wife, and they go about telling other women, I have your type at home, very useless tribe when it comes to marriage, only few are ok there.
Avoid them if you want a peaceful home.

uote author=allwell51 post=96148199]“Millions of Ladies in Nigerian are approaching Menopause and yet no man wants to marry them” - Nigerian Lady from Owerri C r i e s out!!

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap4QsmNIzy8

No amount of talking will stop from my girlfriend chidinma, only relatives wahala be the problem.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Malawian(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Feminist when they realize it is MENopause and not WOMENopause.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Raalsalghul: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Adakintroy:
Women libration at one point killed marriage.
Yeah, Pansophist alluded to this.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Successdude(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Liposure:
lol baba you rude oh

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.