Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady (76301 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them / 'I Studied Feminism In The University And I Love D**ks" - Owerri Lady Says / Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Mrken50: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
JAMO84:
ISLAM IS THE SOLUTION FOR HUMANITY
you are always talking rubbish.... Fools and bone head everywhere...
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Sixfeetbelle: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Web2020:
I am still looking for the portion in the bible that specially state that a man is entitled to one wife. God original plans for man is to marry more than one wife if you would be able to care for them. The white came and plant their culture here and called it God's plan for men. Abraham, Joseph and others married more than one wife. That is the only solution to this single ladies issues o

I think it's about time you retook your bible study exams. It's like you did ojoro to pass it the first time around.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Liposure: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Jh0wsef:
"He must have Six pacs, he must have Abraham beards, his chest must be big like ileya cow that they pump, he must drive RangeRover Pro Max"

It's not like we are not approaching, we have only wised up to see that most ladies don't have anything to offer except kpekus ofcourse, what is now funny is most of these women will now play victim card when this time ten years ago, they were ditching many men that really loved them.

Menopause never even start, LOL
menopause is doing pressup

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
worldclass68:

I no come get how my own parents come make it happen.... although I'll give 80% of the credit to my mom Sha....she's too strong.
Not like girls of nowadays slaying up and down, even I dey fear for my sisters.....
Don't be afraid for them if they are grown up. They should know what they want take responsibility for whatever comes out of it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Burstit(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
efighter:

What he is trying to say is that you are a curse to this generation.
Bros, islam na darkness whether you agree or not. It's an occult that's against the existence of humanity.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Openbusiness: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
luminouz:

Wow...ermmm...is he/she doing market surveys or something?
A bit of survey, but more of sales. They got some orders with some African countries, so they are looking to see if it can be a long term business deal on a regular basis.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by bigcasava1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Am here as a single married man, my wife is misbehaving while there are many women out there crying to have one. My wife have refuse to follow me just because she doesn't want to stay far from her family. Am in bayelsa do to the nature of my work while she is in Abuja, this is two years I have not touch my wife and she have refuse to come for holiday. loneliness want to kill me. Am open to any woman who is willing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by udemzyudex(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Successdude:

Virginity and by extension sexual purity (If Ashe ain't a virgin)

No two ways about it. As obvious as it is, it borders on sexual purity. (As in, be a virgin or genuinely be seen abstaining further if you aren't) ..

Sexual purity amongst ladies is the hidden issue and trust me it is hidden, yet has its head rasing at all sides of bad events they face.

WAS IT NOT FEW WEEKS AGO on social media LADY WAS LAMENTING THAT SHE NEEDS RECOMMENDATION ON CREAM TO USE TO TIGHTEN HER VIRGINA and make it be new.(That she had told her fiance that she was a virgin but she isn't.)

Question : why do you think she hid that from the man initially if she wasn't afraid of the after effects of him knowing ? And do you think that fear just came ? No no, think it again : suitors must have left her because of that... That she had to as a matter of urgency looking for recommendations.

Love from a man to a woman ALWAYS gets affected in relation to the number of sex partners she says she's had before.

But the best bet would in that case (where she isn't a virgin) would ONLY be if she creats that impression that she is genuinely changed. Infact until a woman gains trust from a man, there's a big problem. Cos just a little thing as seen speaking with her ex, it could raise down the roof.

(This is why presence of slayqueens has done more harm than good to the feminine gender. You can imagine it adding the more "sexual objectism" to female gender.

And ladies freely discussing sexual stuff without reservation , and even commenting on posts like "do you like big dicks?" has become a permanent stain on them.)

They haven't known yet the extent of these. The only means was for them to keep that virginity or totally and as a matter of urgency, abstain from all form of sexual impurity if they aren't. This is it.

Most men are ready to be baby daddy(subtly saying they now see women as sex and reproduction objects alone and not a bride You RUSH a bride. you liken her to a flower u wanna pluck. But when it has turned sth else, where would u find that rush ?).

A quick reflection here : Ned knew Chika Ike and also Regina (but never got married to one and chose the one he atleast calls virgin)

And the myopic girls mistake the same problematic act of cohabitation as being a "bride". They still get their boobs pressed in public and ass squeezed by the same men to prove the sex objectism ( chioma and Juliet Ibrahim) ...

This is the manifestation of the " hidden" effect of they being as sex objects.

And it doesn't stop from being so especially even as it is 21st century. This has come to be natural and does not change. Remember the few weeks issue I told you about a lady seeking recommendation.

And even in old days, it can't be said that money was the problem to get married : it doesn't mean there was more wealth then or anything... So everything remained : the men still have to hustle now, which is, they still doing what it's been in olden days, now. They still having to be responsible for the family....

But the women who are home builders and expected of sexual purity have entirely sold a different opinion about themselves in this times.

So now it keeps them at the receiving end. Infact they must have to prove a point of abtenance at least before you as a man must start considering .
It doesn't mean others ain't that of concern but e nor reach anywhere compared to ladies now seen as easy sex points. So she has to prove she's not, before she'll be considered.

That's the major issue that's lying on now.

Or have you forgotten how Ned nwoko prided in the "virginity" of his wives ??

This is a billionaire.

All this epistle because of what i wrote? Well hopefully someone else will read it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Nicklaus619(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Liposure:
they think they can eat their cake and have it

Aswear grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Lilgabby(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Una never see anything.... Una go soon reach menoplay... Wen una urgent 2k too much nko....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by samwillyco1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

cheesy grin grin cheesy

grin grin grin My guy if dey dash me such a girl with 10 million naira I no go marry am ooo, the girl too short, black and come wowo join am grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
vickydevoka:

What people don't know is dat a lady prefer to be single in owerri than to marry a struggling guy. Dat y she made mention of Toyota Camry guys.
90% of owerri gals has been used for rituals
They don't want to marry a struggling guy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Goodman247: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Imo state women are expensive to marry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Liposure: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Greenbirth:
One of the criteria for marrying a lady this days is, just ask her where she has traveled to especially those yellow ladies and once she mentioned any African countries or cecilli Italy. Just japaaaaa, Na Olosho woman be that.
no be small thing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by authority2006(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
babesiosis:

Or you meant to say it is a CURSE to humanity...The largest scam in human history.

Very simple, a curse to your family. Your choice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by samwillyco1(m): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
thatigboman:
dont talk to her, talk to her dad. Trust me

No oo she will do the talking by herself, if not I go waka ooo
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Successdude(m): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
udemzyudex:

All this epistle because of what i wrote? Well hopefully someone else will read it.

The Fact strong.

However it a response to someone else and still relevant to direct you based on your commt

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by NNEWIsuper: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
samwillyco1:

grin grin grin My guy if dey dash me such a girl with 10 million naira I no go marry am ooo, the girl too short, black and come wowo join am grin grin grin grin grin
So why your bro marry am naw
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by galantjoe(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Wahala no dey finish. If you approaching menopause and no husband, go for artificial insemination and have babies naw.

Must no husband deprive one from procreation? Nawa

You can get child like Linda Ikeji
Going for assisted reproduction is too expensive and unnatural. No father. What if your child wants to identify with his father.
Nature can never be cheated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Raalsalghul: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
It's that simple and it's a reality I'm willing to live with.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Sixfeetbelle: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
CzarChris:
God will surely bless you for this. Sexual freedom has destroyed our society, family values are being eroded by the second. I once read in a book, about a cohabiting couple, when the man was asked why he hasn't married his "live in lover", he simply replied"why buy the cow, when you can get the milk free?" So our ladies should continue sexualizing themselves, dem never see anything sef.

Typical.

Blame the women for an economy that isn't favouring men that actually wants to marry.

Blame the women for the secretly gay men who are coming up with excuses not to be near a woman.

Blame the women for the irresponsible playboys who, by the way has been existing since time immemorial, who has no plans to ever settle down.

And while you're at it, blame the women for the randy lifestyle of the husbands the "lucky ones" among them married.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Menopause? Just be a white American, Canadian or European lady, you will have so many African men asking to marry you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Niceiroko: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yahoo guy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by luminouz(m): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Openbusiness:
A bit of survey, but more of sales. They got some orders with some African countries, so they are looking to see if it can be a long term business deal on a regular basis.

Ok.

I like their deals already. wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Liposure: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Una no wan marry! The word of God must come to pass starting from Owerri.
na olosho HQ be dat

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by luminouz(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Typical.

Blame the women for an economy that isn't favouring men that actually wants to marry.

Blame the women for the secretly gay men who are coming up with excuses not to be near a woman.

Blame the women for the irresponsible playboys who, by the way has been existing since time immemorial, who has no plans to ever settle down.

And while you're at it, blame the women for the randy lifestyle of the husbands the "lucky ones" among them married.

All your points go both ways babe. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nuttella:
Some of them are suffering from spirit husband and the demon won't let them marry.

The economy in the country is not helping matters at all. To be honest I don't blame most men.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by hush15: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
JAMO84:
ISLAM IS THE SOLUTION FOR HUMANITY

Abi nau. Shekau activated. Pls note, over and out
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Liposure: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Stevengerd:
Naso I enter one Trem church for Akoka, Lagos State.
During Thanksgiving for singles, If you see matured women abi Ladies wey be Single you go fear.
Them plenty die
lol. You for pick one now
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by samwillyco1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

So why your bro marry am naw

I can't explain oooo, the guy just came back to 9ja and carry her, one woman said that the God of that lady is alive ooo
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by redroom: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
allwell51:
“Millions of Ladies in Nigerian are approaching Menopause and yet no man wants to marry them” - Nigerian Lady from Owerri C r i e s out!!

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap4QsmNIzy8

DUMB B*TCH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by NNEWIsuper: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
samwillyco1:

I can't explain oooo, the guy just came back to 9ja and carry her, one woman said that the God of that lady is alive ooo
Hahahahahahahaha.. Lmao., she's indeed lucky.. But your bro tried to pay such stupid amount for list when he could have supported one of u with the huge money

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.