Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Any Weird Thing About You?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Weird Thing About You?? (5701 Views)

People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / What Is That Weird Thing About You? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by nuel101(m): 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I won't take that as an insult, so I'll ask nicely, what does whatever you typed mean?

Fountain of youth ... you are spiritually inclined but I’m sorry ... I sense you as someone who is [extra , trying to find her feet, in self Identity conflict ] I don’t know if that make sense but I’m just saying
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Silentgroper(m): 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
It's mhistahrah [quote author=StacyO post=96280767]As humans,we've once in a while come in contact with strange things or possess some very special talents (spiritually),which are known to us alone.

Sometimes we do things that are out of the ordinary,even without being aware of it.

I for one think we all have strange abilities we exhibit sometimes,we just don't know or accept it.

Some can interpret dreams,see visions,allergic to certain types of food,powerful with mind reading and some are just extremely smart.

**MINE: 1) Whenever I think before sleeping,I won't be able to dream again that night (might be common).
2) Whenever I think about something bad happening to me,it always ends up happening to someone else.
3) Whenever I'm unhappy or sad,others around me tend to be unhappy as well and always try to find ways to make me happy (I liked this at some point but then,stealing the happiness of others was not a smart thing to do. What to do?? "I tried to alway
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Silentgroper(m): 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
johnSdoe:
I've never been in love before I lack empathy I like my food cold and easily get tired of food My gut instinct is so strong, it's scary Can easily read people when they're lying My mood swings like crazy
I love d burnt part of most food compared to d unburnt

2 Likes

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Justice009(m): 1:27am On Nov 22, 2020
Haryoife:
Okay mine is not like being a weirdo though
Wheever I Go to a new place or somewhere I've never been to... Immediately I do something I have this feeling of I've done this thing in this exart place before...

Wow.... Just like me. Sometimes I feel like I have been there and done that before and it's not just a new place
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Drizzy5001(m): 1:32am On Nov 22, 2020
1.I hardly get annoyed no matter what u say , or do to me. If I no wan vex I no go vex. tongue
2. If I'm going out somewhere, I will lock my door , and check it 3 times to be sure say I lock am, then if I walk for some metres I will go back again to check the door . grin
3. I like "Tomboy" Ladies , don't know why , but I just find them attractive. grin
4. I'm a loner, and I love my space.

2 Likes

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 22, 2020
Silentgroper:
It's mhistahrah
I'm the weird thing about you?
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Silentgroper(m): 4:27am On Nov 22, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I'm the weird thing about you?
What! Lol.. No oo.. She spelt ur moniker wrongly nd i was only tryna to spell it right 4 her. grin.

So tell us what is weird abt u

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 22, 2020
Justice009:

Wow.... Just like me. Sometimes I feel like I have been there and done that before and it's not just a new place
Exact way mine too happens

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2020
Silentgroper:
What! Lol.. No oo.. She spelt ur moniker wrongly nd i was only tryna to spell it right 4 her. grin.

So tell us what is weird abt u
Oh okay.Check the 1st page for it.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I really believe it's the Aura you have, a unique one that drains and fixes others.
And there's actually no normal , we all pretend to be normal but no one knows what normal is . Or to what shade of normal is this or that ....

Truth is,no one is actually normal.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Silentgroper(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2020
Haryoife:

Exact way mine too happens
I think it happens to everyone(nt sure). Bt i get dz alot.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 22, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Telepathy

Just the ability to perceive the thoughts of others without the use of recognized senses.

Or the ability to transmit information from one mind to another ..

I'm jealous.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Khiz(m): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2020
Abouwaza:

Try me grin

���
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2020
candy404:
Yes, I do this wherever I want something to happen
Lol That's abuse of power.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 22, 2020
Godbouy:
i don't take life so seriously even when presented with delicate situation ,would always turn out exibiting same behaviour

Like seriously??
That isn't good at all.

Don't you have goals or ambitions maybe? I mean,how would you be able to achieve them?

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2020
johnSdoe:
I've never been in love before I lack empathy I like my food cold and easily get tired of food My gut instinct is so strong, it's scary Can easily read people when they're lying My mood swings like crazy
Ahhhh Are you cold hearted? Like,you don't allow emotions get to you?
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 22, 2020
Lightangel65:
Lol I would love others to be sad when I am, but try and see a pastor or go for therapy

Pastor. Lol
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 22, 2020
Olatundeawo:
Wherever i go i always resemble some1.if u nd i are friends 4some time people dat dont knw us b4 wil ask are we related.stil luking 4some1 2 decode dis.

Lol. Now,this is weird.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 22, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
I read people when they are lying, cheating, and I'm always 100% right

When having a conversation with someone, I look straight at the persons face, I don't look away, no matter who you are i won't look away, people say it's weird or disrespectful, but I don't care

Also, when I'm talking to someone, I expect your whole attention is on me, don't do anything else, just be focused on me, when I'm done, you can continue whatever you're doing

I don't like people touching me, I was told I've always been like that since I was little, it's either i have my own bed or room, I don't do sleep over, I have an extra bed for anyone who insists on sleeping over in my place.

Except someone I'm emotionally attached to.

Boss lady grin grin

But,I hope it isn't pride
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 22, 2020
Greystone:
@ Stacy0

To answer ur question;

I have a mysteriously uncanny sense of Timing.

- if someone i know crosses my mind, and i feel the urge to speak with them, as soon as i call the person will say they wer just thinking about me or wer about to call me.

- if someone close to me embarks on a journey, a time will come wen i feell the urge to call them. Right at that moment if i call, they will inform me they just arrived their destination

- many times wen i want to buy something rare, for example, a limited edition perfume, if i go, the shop owners will tell me I'm lucky this is the last one they have.
If i feel the urge to go say today to buy it, but i procrastinate, if i go tomorrow, the shop owner will tell me that they sold the last one yesterday.

It's been like this all my life.

At first it used to scare me, but I'm used to it now.

WEIRD and special
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2020
Silentgroper:
I think it happens to everyone(nt sure). Bt i get dz alot.

Bro, please paste me the link to that zzo.r escapade in the ashawo thread.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2020
StacyO:

Like seriously??
That isn't good at all.

Don't you have goals or ambitions maybe? I mean,how would you be able to achieve them?
That ain't what I meant therein,the point am trying to make is I don't let situations become a big deal when in actual sense it is not

Of course I have got goals and purpose to live,
What made me like this is because am a realist in that regard happend to see most of my day one lose their lives.Thats when you can see life would feel empty.You get me?
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by JasperVII(m): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2020
nuel101:

Hmm ... does it feels like you are talking to one person or 2-3 when you speak to your self
Lol. One person. Myself
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Sunshyne200(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2020
fayded:
So many things...
Umm.. I'm a cute guy,like very cute and u know everyone knows Dt. buh I hate taking pics...so many times people wanna take pics with me and I just use my hands to cover my face. My babe Dey fight wella before we take pics. Dunno why but I just don't like pics. I've never taken a selfie..

I love bushy hair.. If not for my course and professional, I for Dey like wole Soyinka.

I have social anxiety. I hate talking to new people or addressing people.
I hate it when I see my pics on people's status or sumfn. It just gets me scared.. Dunno why..

I always laugh at myself when I Bleep up.always do dt. Like I find it funny. People around me would always be like, dude u re crazy. Buh to me, I feel like, I just have to laugh cos it was stupid or sumfn. After laughing sha, I pick myself up.

I dunno why, buh there are things I can only do with my left hand and not right hand. Buh I'm right handed.

And last buh not least, I hate attention, I always sit at the back wherever I go,and try to hide myself buh one way or the other, people always always seem to notice me.

The emboldened is totally same with mine.
I have been reading through to see if I could find one.

I don't even have a picture of me alone.

I hate pictures, I was even looking for a good android phone without camera.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by seunmohmoh(f): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2020
People call me evil because I keep things to myself a lot and I give a long stare at people and smile when they offend me.

I like doing things when my left hand even though I'm right handed.

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Aimerosa25(f): 11:12am On Nov 22, 2020
I dream alot, most times to avoid something bad to happen, or concerning something good coming my way, or to someone I know, when am doing something, i feel like it's not the first time am doing it, or if I go somewhere,I haven't been before, it looks like I've been there before. Also ,lots of people tell me I have an old soul.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by CallMeAthena(f): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2020
I can't use a toilet except the 1 in my room,unless am in a hotel.I can hold a wee for hours till I get home.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Camelot65: 11:21am On Nov 22, 2020
Deja Vu.....

I come across 9:11 frequently

I hate attention

I love being alone most times

cheesy I can't eat Indomie cheesy

When something good is on the way, I get overexcited few days to that moment (unknowingly) i.e I sense good moments

I love mysteries cheesy, anything paranormal, I'm in

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Camelot65: 11:27am On Nov 22, 2020
Aimerosa25:
I dream alot, most times to avoid something bad to happen, or concerning something good coming my way, or to someone I know, when am doing something, i feel like it's not the first time am doing it, or if I go somewhere,I haven't been before, it looks like I've been there before. Also ,lots of people tell me I have an old soul.
Déjà Vu
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by romunu(m): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2020
Yeah I think I have one....Niceness de worry me.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Aimerosa25(f): 11:35am On Nov 22, 2020
Camelot65:
Déjà Vu
alright

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. / Can You Fbck Your Cousin? / Ladies! Ever Had A Wardrobe Malfunction??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.