Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Any Weird Thing About You?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Weird Thing About You?? (5702 Views)

People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / What Is That Weird Thing About You? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Xavin: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
1) most times I conceal my anger under smile,
2) if I don't follow my instinct I pay dearly for it
3) I also have that precognition stuff, I'm always 90% correct about it
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Hotspotbro(m): 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
My words do happen.Even if it was a group of disagreeing teens fighting over money and me able to mind control my pastor at church not to call me to read bible verses and

7 is a number i always pass through.my JSCE seat number is divisible by 7 028 my ssce too is 007.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by afilex(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
I get lost in thought in a decent conversation...
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Tonalphs(f): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
Enigma2049:
I keep seeing the time 9:11 always , most times when i randomly want to pick up my phone or check the time , then voila it's 9:11 pm or am . This does not happen everyday by the way but what is the explanation of always seeing the number regularly. The questions now is if it's some random happening or an eerie coincidence cry
using the law of attraction. that number is a miracle number. but it only works when u know how to harness your energy.

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Teneke007(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
I tend to see things before it happens.. *note* not everything, somethings
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Mrscarter(f): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
donbachi:
If i mess inside river,fishes dey die.

Lol. Do U blame them grin
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
StacyO:

Ahhhh
Are you cold hearted? Like,you don't allow emotions get to you?
Dont think I would use the word cold hearted. I'm just not overly emotional and yes I think I dont allow emotions get to me.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Mrscarter(f): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
StacyO:
As humans,we've once in a while come in contact with strange things or possess some very special talents (spiritually),which are known to us alone.

Sometimes we do things that are out of the ordinary,even without being aware of it.

I for one think we all have strange abilities we exhibit sometimes,we just don't know or accept it.

Some can interpret dreams,see visions,allergic to certain types of food,powerful with mind reading and some are just extremely smart.

**MINE: 1) Whenever I think before sleeping,I won't be able to dream again that night (might be common).
2) Whenever I think about something bad happening to me,it always ends up happening to someone else.
3) Whenever I'm unhappy or sad,others around me tend to be unhappy as well and always try to find ways to make me happy (I liked this at some point but then,stealing the happiness of others was not a smart thing to do. What to do?? "I tried to always stay happy" )
4) People think I'm a siren. Shoved that aside anyway but,it scares the crap out of me**

Now don't you think truly, we live in a realm of strange things that even we ourselves can testify to?

smiley If you have any fears attached to them,you can equally share and trust me,it will be half solved.

What makes you a bit weird,different, awkward or special?

Do well by using the comment section and dropping your views below smiley

@lalasticlala

I get deja vu alot.
I have nightmares sometimes for weeks at a time each night.
I'm able to tell myself I'm dreaming n to wake up out of a nightmare.
Sometimes I feel like I know something when there's no way I can know n it turns out to be true. Coincidence? I don't know but can happen often sometimes.
I get misophonea. I get irritated by the sound of ppl eating. Sometimes feel unjustly angry by it. Certain repetitive noises do it aswell sometimes.
I have a bad habit of standing for long periods wen I can sit.
I talk to myself sometimes lol.
I carry a lip balm everywhere I go n most the time it's in my hand n I twirl it between my thumb n the next two fingers fast over n over for sometime's upto half hour n stop a few mins n start again n half the time I dnt realise I'm doing it til my fingers get sore. I do this off n on all day n can even fall asleep with it in my hand. I've done this for around the last 12 months. I don't know why. Even the skin on the side of my thumb is peeling yet I still do it undecided
Lol I'm a weird person
My dr says it's all related to anxiety
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Mrscarter(f): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2020
Haryoife:
Okay mine is not like being a weirdo though
Wheever I Go to a new place or somewhere I've never been to... Immediately I do something I have this feeling of I've done this thing in this exart place before...

Deja vu. I get it often.
Theres jamais vu too. It's the opposite.
-Feeling like it's Ur first time doing something when U know for a fact you have done it before for example.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Mrscarter(f): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
fayded:
So many things...
Umm.. I'm a cute guy,like very cute and u know everyone knows Dt. buh I hate taking pics...so many times people wanna take pics with me and I just use my hands to cover my face. My babe Dey fight wella before we take pics. Dunno why but I just don't like pics. I've never taken a selfie..

I love bushy hair.. If not for my course and professional, I for Dey like wole Soyinka.

I have social anxiety. I hate talking to new people or addressing people.
I hate it when I see my pics on people's status or sumfn. It just gets me scared.. Dunno why..

I always laugh at myself when I Bleep up.always do dt. Like I find it funny. People around me would always be like, dude u re crazy. Buh to me, I feel like, I just have to laugh cos it was stupid or sumfn. After laughing sha, I pick myself up.

I dunno why, buh there are things I can only do with my left hand and not right hand. Buh I'm right handed.

And last buh not least, I hate attention, I always sit at the back wherever I go,and try to hide myself buh one way or the other, people always always seem to notice me.

I hate my picture taken most times n I don't like being on video. It's weird but I hate it.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Mrscarter(f): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
JasperVII:
I talk to myself. Like real conversations.
I don't see at is being weird sha, but my friends say it is.

I have that habitgrin
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Mrscarter(f): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
Harrysid:

I've been having this same ability for some time now. I get attracted to so many energies. My mood swings a lot. It's like I have multiple personalities. It's like I can tell how a person is feeling once he or she walks into the room. Yesterday, I told my colleague " I hope you're getting better" she was shocked & wondered how I knew she was Ill all night.
My mood affects everyone around, for example if I'm with someone or in a group and I am happy everyone will be happy, when I'm not laughing everyone mood will change. This is draining because I try every time to smile even when I don't want to.
Seriously I'm scared sometimes, one time my colleague was seated in a canteen eating and she was making sounds with her mouth, immediately I said in my head "Victoria please eat calmly & don't make sounds" immediately she stopped.
Sometimes I feel I put thought into others heads.

The sound of ppl eating irritates me. I don't know why n it's weird but it annoys the hell out of me. Can even make me irritated.
It's called misophonea.

2 Likes

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Bedesipop(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
Olatundeawo:
Wherever i go i always resemble some1.if u nd i are friends 4some time people dat dont knw us b4 wil ask are we related.stil luking 4some1 2 decode dis.

that 2 dey happen to it

people will claim i know them,
or saying they've seen me be4
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Dexterfire: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
Enigma2049:
I keep seeing the time 9:11 always , most times when i randomly want to pick up my phone or check the time , then voila it's 9:11 pm or am . This does not happen everyday by the way but what is the explanation of always seeing the number regularly. The questions now is if it's some random happening or an eerie coincidence cry
Terroristwink

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by younglleo: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
VictoriaNkechi:
it's like I can see the future but I don't really know as if when something happens sometimes I also have a flashback that I have seen this happen before but not always.
Déjà vu
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Mrscarter(f): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
Silentgroper:
I love d burnt part of most food compared to d unburnt

Lol I like my food near burnt too. Burnt meat. Burnt cheese.
Hate burnt toast tho
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Dexterfire: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
Drizzy5001:
1.I hardly get annoyed no matter what u say , or do to me. If I no wan vex I no go vex. tongue
2. If I'm going out somewhere, I will lock my door , and check it 3 times to be sure say I lock am, then if I walk for some metres I will go back again to check the door . grin
3. I like "Tomboy" Ladies , don't know why , but I just find them attractive. grin
4. I'm a loner, and I love my space.

Brothers in Christsmiley

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
Mrscarter:

Deja vu. I get it often.
Theres jamais vu too. It's the opposite.
-Feeling like it's Ur first time doing something when U know for a fact you have done it before for example.
Never felt this way before though
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Silentgroper(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol I like my food near burnt too. Burnt meat. Burnt cheese.
Hate burnt toast tho
Burnt meat? What! .. Hw do u enjoy dat? Is it not going to get crunchy .. Cheese? ... I might jxt try dat.
i'd do an almost burnt toast anytime, anyday.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by IamAngelica(f): 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
I always wake up by 2 am every morning and NOTHING i do makes me sleep back till 5am..i can also read people and can predict someone's next move..i read meaning into everything someone says(nothing is a joke to me)..when i'm walking i feel detached from my body and i watch myself walking like as if i'm watching myself in a movie and i'm seated..just by hearing or seeing a person's name,i can tell what that person's voice sounds like..inwardly,i describe people's personalities with colours like to me every colour has a personality..to me objects have feelings and i treat my belongings like people..i don't know what it's called but each time i conversate with someone(whether through call or in person)i remember every single thing and exactly how it was said(like when i'm going down memory lane,it feels like i push the rewind button and everything plays out like it was recorded) same with an event..i remember everything that has happened to me exactly the way it happened(both good and bad)
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
donbachi:
If i mess inside river,fishes dey die.
Kolomentalgrin

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
When am in a bad mental-state, or masturbate rain go falling sometimes with strong rumbling and heavy thunder.
It could be when am having a doubting mind or fear about God or something.

My fear no-be-small nowadays
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by TheSourcerer: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
StacyO:

Truth is,no one is actually normal.
Eggxactly wink
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by JasperVII(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
Mrscarter:

I have that habitgrin
Welcome to the club grin

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by LINTUNE(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
well, dunno if its wierd attribute o, but one unique thing about me , is my ability to forget and snub someone, with no intention of keeping malice..anywhere i go, i am easily noticed, ppl will just want to relate with me, both guys and gals....i no longer gets flattered anytime someone compliments me, whether its based on looks, competency or sense of humour, i just thank such person, without feeling flattered.....i can be so remorseful at times when im wrong, i dont know how to deny my wrong doings, a friend once told me "u know how to take blames, all the time", so im the last person that will feel to big to apologize, if im actually wrong.....most times, i can be unintentionally funny, i just do or say somethings with all the serious, only to find ppl laughing about it, imagine when u telling someone facts, but he /she is finding ur facts funny, when u are on ur straight face, yet he/she finds ur face animating and funny..
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Silentgroper(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
Mrscarter:

The sound of ppl eating irritates me. I don't know why n it's weird but it annoys the hell out of me. Can even make me irritated.
It's called misophoena.
I get like that too. Bt mine isnt natural, i was brought up to hate it. Mom would be like ' let me hear u do chum chum with ur mouth there, o ti yoo niyen' lol.

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Lindalilian: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Mrscarter(f): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
Silentgroper:
I get like that too. Bt mine isnt natural, i was brought up to hate it. Mom would be like ' let me hear u do chum chum with ur mouth there, o ti yoo niyen' lol.

Hahaha
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Mrscarter(f): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
Silentgroper:
Burnt meat? What! .. Hw do u enjoy dat? Is it not going to get crunchy .. Cheese? ... I might jxt try dat.

Not quite burnt meat but really well done. I can't eat pink meat. Nothing rare or medium rare.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Mrscarter(f): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
Silentgroper:

Yeah browned cheese or burnt cheese is very nice I think lol
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
Mrscarter:

I get deja vu alot.
I have nightmares sometimes for weeks at a time each night.
I'm able to tell myself I'm dreaming n to wake up out of a nightmare.
Sometimes I feel like I know something when there's no way I can know n it turns out to be true. Coincidence? I don't know but can happen often sometimes.
I get misophonea. I get irritated by the sound of ppl eating. Sometimes feel unjustly angry by it. Certain repetitive noises do it aswell sometimes.
I have a bad habit of standing for long periods wen I can sit.
I talk to myself sometimes lol.
I carry a lip balm everywhere I go n most the time it's in my hand n I twirl it between my thumb n the next two fingers fast over n over for sometime's upto half hour n stop a few mins n start again n half the time I dnt realise I'm doing it til my fingers get sore. I do this off n on all day n can even fall asleep with it in my hand. I've done this for around the last 12 months. I don't know why. Even the skin on the side of my thumb is peeling yet I still do it undecided
Lol I'm a weird person
My dr says it's all related to anxiety

Or perhaps PTSD?
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Mrscarter(f): 6:55am On Nov 23, 2020
StacyO:

Or perhaps PTSD?

Not sure wat PTSD symptoms are but I do have anxiety sometimes. I get panic attacks in the night every once In a while.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. / My Experience At The Gym Today / Can You Fbck Your Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.