Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Any Weird Thing About You?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Weird Thing About You?? (5724 Views)

People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / What Is That Weird Thing About You? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Fidelismaria: 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2020

I dey come

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
i don't take life so seriously even when presented with delicate situation ,would always turn out exibiting same behaviour
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Enigma2049(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
nuel101:

Something from the other realm is communicating with you but you are on a lower frequency

Interesting shocked , so how do i get to a higher frequency ?
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by TheSourcerer: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
StacyO:
As humans,we've once in a while come in contact with strange things or possess some very special talents (spiritually),which are known to us alone.

Sometimes we do things that are out of the ordinary,even without being aware of it.

I for one think we all have strange abilities we exhibit sometimes,we just don't know or accept it.

Some can interpret dreams,see visions,allergic to certain types of food,powerful with mind reading and some are just extremely smart.

**MINE: 1) Whenever I think before sleeping,I won't be able to dream again that night (might be common).
2) Whenever I think about something bad happening to me,it always ends up happening to someone else.
3) Whenever I'm unhappy or sad,others around me tend to be unhappy as well and always try to find ways to make me happy (I liked this at some point but then,stealing the happiness of others was not a smart thing to do. What to do?? "I tried to always stay happy" )
4) People think I'm a siren. Shoved that aside anyway but,it scares the crap out of me**

Now don't you think truly, we live in a realm of strange things that even we ourselves can testify to?

@Ngwababe @queensuccubus @warriboy21 @frozen70 @escabado @adg98 @newdelhi @beverlyjean @tiffanyfan @pierced @biglittlelois @amakababe @shaybebaby @seunmohmoh @crazymommy @tracypacy @shortyy @mhistarah @stacyomolola @pearlla @safiaa @nathanb73 @immaq8 @glycoloysis @presheiben @dpsychologist @bigsarah @ritylove @anthonyuncle @prettybunny @hintona @ubunja @femanjohnson2000 @noble71 @sisterfire @riele @spodam @realheaven @gofront @brunclezuma @ishilove @petyprincess @liposure @dorin27 @Thecork @pocohontas and the rest of y'all I forgot to mention.

smiley If you have any fears attached to them,you can equally share and trust me,it will be half solved.

What makes you a bit weird,different, awkward or special?

Do well by using the comment section and dropping your views below smiley

I really believe it's the Aura you have, a unique one that drains and fixes others.
And there's actually no normal , we all pretend to be normal but no one knows what normal is . Or to what shade of normal is normal....

2 Likes

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Enigma2049(m): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
Archtype:
It is synchronicity, some calls it an angel numbers. Its more of a message

It's true , cuz I've read about it online . But the problem now is , how do i know the message that is being passed ? What should i do whenever it happens again ?
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by TheCork(m): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
StacyO:
As humans,we've once in a while come in contact with strange things or possess some very special talents (spiritually),which are known to us alone.

Sometimes we do things that are out of the ordinary,even without being aware of it.

I for one think we all have strange abilities we exhibit sometimes,we just don't know or accept it.

Some can interpret dreams,see visions,allergic to certain types of food,powerful with mind reading and some are just extremely smart.

**MINE: 1) Whenever I think before sleeping,I won't be able to dream again that night (might be common).
2) Whenever I think about something bad happening to me,it always ends up happening to someone else.
3) Whenever I'm unhappy or sad,others around me tend to be unhappy as well and always try to find ways to make me happy (I liked this at some point but then,stealing the happiness of others was not a smart thing to do. What to do?? "I tried to always stay happy" )
4) People think I'm a siren. Shoved that aside anyway but,it scares the crap out of me**

Now don't you think truly, we live in a realm of strange things that even we ourselves can testify to?

@Ngwababe @queensuccubus @warriboy21 @frozen70 @escabado @adg98 @newdelhi @beverlyjean @tiffanyfan @pierced @biglittlelois @amakababe @shaybebaby @seunmohmoh @crazymommy @tracypacy @shortyy @mhistarah @stacyomolola @pearlla @safiaa @nathanb73 @immaq8 @glycoloysis @presheiben @dpsychologist @bigsarah @ritylove @anthonyuncle @prettybunny @hintona @ubunja @femanjohnson2000 @noble71 @sisterfire @riele @spodam @realheaven @gofront @brunclezuma @ishilove @petyprincess @liposure @dorin27 @Thecork @pocohontas and the rest of y'all I forgot to mention.

smiley If you have any fears attached to them,you can equally share and trust me,it will be half solved.

..well although am a Londoner...women complain my d*k too big......14inches looong angry
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Harrysid(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
nuel101:

Energy is a raw phenomenon... and you who has no experience don’t know how to filter them ... your gift is both dangerous and good ... good in the sense that [a persons energy is the truest form he/she is at the moment .. so nothing comes to you unnoticed subconsciously ] and [bad in the sense that a lot of people carry bad energy.... like crazy crazy .... and you accessing all energy at once will weigh you down ... hell you can’t even filter yet .... so tongue] .... I actually love your kind of gift tho ... but it comes with a lot of coma grin grin

I've been having this same ability for some time now. I get attracted to so many energies. My mood swings a lot. It's like I have multiple personalities. It's like I can tell how a person is feeling once he or she walks into the room. Yesterday, I told my colleague " I hope you're getting better" she was shocked & wondered how I knew she was Ill all night.
My mood affects everyone around, for example if I'm with someone or in a group and I am happy everyone will be happy, when I'm not laughing everyone mood will change. This is draining because I try every time to smile even when I don't want to.
Seriously I'm scared sometimes, one time my colleague was seated in a canteen eating and she was making sounds with her mouth, immediately I said in my head "Victoria please eat calmly & don't make sounds" immediately she stopped.
Sometimes I feel I put thought into others heads.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by maiquel: 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
I have a very sharp instinct.
Like Spider-Man.

I blackout when I stretch

Too many people say I'm proud, but I don't believe I am
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
TheCork:

[b]I HAVE A VERY SMALL DICK, thats my issue in life
For real?
Zzor fati2001 StacyO come and hear this

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Boydehot: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
I keep dreaming when am still in secondary school till date and sometimes some events that happen now seems to what I have experience in the pass.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by peropoliet(m): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
Most people think am left handed
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by dorin27(f): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

When having a conversation with someone, I look straight at the persons face, I don't look away, no matter who you are i won't look away, people say it's weird or disrespectful, but I don't care

Also, when I'm talking to someone, I expect your whole attention is on me, don't do anything else, just be focused on me, when I'm done, you can continue whatever you're doing.
Boss Lady cool cool..
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
I read people when they are lying, cheating, and I'm always 100% right

When having a conversation with someone, I look straight at the persons face, I don't look away, no matter who you are i won't look away, people say it's weird or disrespectful, but I don't care

Also, when I'm talking to someone, I expect your whole attention is on me, don't do anything else, just be focused on me, when I'm done, you can continue whatever you're doing

I don't like people touching me, I was told I've always been like that since I was little, it's either i have my own bed or room, I don't do sleep over, I have an extra bed for anyone who insists on sleeping over in my place.
Dont your boyfriend touch or romance you?
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by TheCork(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
StacyO:

quick question..u fine?..u lightskin? smiley
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
TheCork:

[b] StacyO my dick is too small, what should I do about it
StacyO come and see oo
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Ayandokun2000: 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Olatundeawo:
Wherever i go i always resemble some1.if u nd i are friends 4some time people dat dont knw us b4 wil ask are we related.stil luking 4some1 2 decode dis.

Not only u bro
It used to happen to my mum often... sometimes she will be sad (she thought maybe she's a spirit of sort without her knowing...akudaya in Yoruba),

Infact, one of her bro called their mum (my grandma) that what did my mum came to do in Lagos that he saw her on bike while he's in his shop and very sure she's the one and she couldn't stop by to greet him (her brother)... meanwhile my mum is in ekiti

Somebody accused her that she greeted my mum in sososo place and she didn't answer... meanwhile my mum never left house that day

Sometimes some random woman will greet her like a familiar person they've known for a long time, one woman even started a mini conversation with her one day like that, expecting my mum to flow along but my mum was just confused until the woman quickly asked...are u not sososo person's friend, my mum said no

And lots of coincidence like that sha

I find this ordeal really weird

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Ayandokun2000: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
Haryoife:
Okay mine is not like being a weirdo though
Wheever I Go to a new place or somewhere I've never been to... Immediately I do something I have this feeling of I've done this thing in this exart place before...

It's called DEJA VU...it happens to me too and if I narrate it to others the way u narreted yours, they'll say it happens to them too, I think large percentage of people do experience it

The funniest thing in my own situationn be say... atimes when I try hard to remember when that particular scenario happened before repeating itself, sometimes I'll remember it was in my dream
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
Kenplay:

Dont your boyfriend touch or romance you?

Of course, except bf though

I need to put that in my first comment.

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
I'm A Loner. I Spend Most Of My Times Being Alone.

2 Likes

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
nuel101:

Okoto meow grin grin grin grin

I won't take that as an insult, so I'll ask nicely, what does whatever you typed mean?

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by RenaissanceGuy: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
Most often, whenever I look at the wall clock, it's always on O' clock or 1 min to.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by nuel101(m): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
Boydehot:
I keep dreaming when am still in secondary school till date and sometimes some events that happen now seems to what I have experience in the pass.

You are stucked in the past .... and you believe that your better days are still there ... look forward my dear friend smiley
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by holatin(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
I cant forget been hurt......can't stop thinking about it
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by nuel101(m): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
maiquel:
I have a very sharp instinct.
Like Spider-Man.

I blackout when I stretch

Too many people say I'm proud, but I don't believe I am

You are proud and you might be stuck in a limbo .... no offense ... smiley... you think you are different from others
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by nuel101(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
Harrysid:

I've been having this same ability for some time now. I get attracted to so many energies. My mood swings a lot. It's like I have multiple personalities. It's like I can tell how a person is feeling once he or she walks into the room. Yesterday, I told my colleague " I hope you're getting better" she was shocked & wondered how I knew she was Ill all night.
My mood affects everyone around, for example if I'm with someone or in a group and I am happy everyone will be happy, when I'm not laughing everyone mood will change. This is draining because I try every time to smile even when I don't want to.
Seriously I'm scared sometimes, one time my colleague was seated in a canteen eating and she was making sounds with her mouth, immediately I said in my head "Victoria please eat calmly & don't make sounds" immediately she stopped.
Sometimes I feel I put thought into others heads.

You see humans are more spiritual than what the western media has chugged down our throats and some are more spiritually inclined than others ... so tongue

You could grow them but in this present day and time and considering Naija ... no try am

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Ayandokun2000: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
If I tell someone that something(bad) will happen to him/her out of anger, it's 80% sure it'll happen.... since I noticed that, I used to take caution in speaking in annoyance

Another weird thing about me (don't really know if it's weird)...I hate it when people place their arm across my shoulder, I hate it with passion, I used to tell anyone that does that to me to remove their hand that I hate it, if they refuse (some silly friends), I can hit them with any fucking thing I get my hands on at that particular moment

And one thing about my mum anytime I follow her to market is that if she buys something or attempting to buy something from someone. Immediately, people will start flooding the seller's shop and start buying things, sometimes my mum wont be attended to on time due to lots of people trying to buy something at a time

Even if the seller never sell anything since morning, immediately my mum buy something from that person, he/she will start selling heavily.... one woman told my mum she do prefer it if my mum be the first to buy (even ordinary pricing, as long as my mum touches her stuff) something from her in the morning that she used to make huge sales that day, on several occasions

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by nuel101(m): 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
Godbouy:
i don't take life so seriously even when presented with delicate situation ,would always turn out exibiting same behaviour

Let me rephrase your sentence ...

When face with situation .. no matter the gravity .. you are not moved or too close to the situation right

Well .. it’s a law called [NON-RESISTANCE]...
affirmation - let the Devine idea of the given situation manifest through Christ within

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by nuel101(m): 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
Enigma2049:

Interesting shocked , so how do i get to a higher frequency ?

Be in tune grin
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by nuel101(m): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
JasperVII:
I talk to myself. Like real conversations.
I don't see at is being weird sha, but my friends say it is.

Hmm ... does it feels like you are talking to one person or 2-3 when you speak to your self
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by nuel101(m): 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
Fadioz2020:
Scares me that absolute strangers I'm still getting to know tell me their deepest secrets... I avoid people right now because this has been a steady pattern...

It’s your aura .... you probably have a turquoiseor a white one... it a beautiful thing
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by nuel101(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ayandokun2000:
If I tell someone that something(bad) will happen to him/her out of anger, it's 80% sure it'll happen.... since I noticed that, I used to take caution in speaking in annoyance

Another weird thing about me (don't really know if it's weird)...I hate it when people place their arm across my shoulder, I hate it with passion, I used to tell anyone that does that to me to remove their hand that I hate it, if they refuse (some silly friends), I can hit them with any fucking thing I get my hands on at that particular moment

And one thing about my mum anytime I follow her to market is that if she buys something or attempting to buy something from someone. Immediately, people will start flooding the seller's shop and start buying things, sometimes my mum wont be attended to on time due to lots of people trying to buy something at a time

Even if the seller never sell anything since morning, immediately my mum buy something from that person, he/she will start selling heavily.... one woman told my mum she do prefer it if my mum be the first to buy (even ordinary pricing, as long as my mum touches her stuff) something from her in the morning that she used to make huge sales that day, on several occasions

What a unique family you’ve got there smiley

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by maiquel: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
nuel101:

You are proud and you might be stuck in a limbo .... no offense ... smiley... you think you are different from others
None taken, I just can't bring myself to the reality if it truly is the reality. I just believe they misunderstand my personality.
But if you have more about this "limbo" you think I'm stuck in, I'd like to hear it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS / Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.