Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Any Weird Thing About You?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Weird Thing About You?? (5667 Views)

People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / What Is That Weird Thing About You? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2020
Mrscarter:

Not sure wat PTSD symptoms are but I do have anxiety sometimes. I get panic attacks in the night every once In a while.

It definitely should be. Why not try and give yourself some quite time. Make out a day for the sole purpose of relaxing your mind. Do away with all distractions,especially your gadgets and try relax your mind.

It might be of great help smiley
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Mrscarter(f): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2020
StacyO:

It definitely should be. Why not try and give yourself some quite time. Make out a day for the sole purpose of relaxing your mind. Do away with all distractions,especially your gadgets and try relax your mind.

It might be of great help smiley

Yeah I wish I could relax more
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Deucalion007: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2020
I listen to heavy metal rock music
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Freelane33(m): 12:33am On Nov 25, 2020
You’re not cool
Dreadlock69:
I'm a psychologist I can read people easily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Dreadlock69(m): 4:55am On Nov 25, 2020
Freelane33:
You’re not cool
Sarcasm and reverse psychology
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by SavageResponse(m): 1:14am On Nov 26, 2020
Haryoife:

A special advice to you madam
No just dey open eye cross road again make you no go fall
Just close those eyes and walk
Simple you go just meet yourself at the end of tjr road

Are you saying she should cross a busy road with her eyes closed? shocked
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 26, 2020
StacyO:
As

Some can interpret dreams,see visions,allergic to certain types of food,powerful with mind reading and some are just extremely smart.

Now don't you think truly, we live in a realm of strange things that even we ourselves can testify to?

smiley If you have any fears attached to them,you can equally share and trust me,it will be half solved.

What makes you a bit weird,different, awkward or special?

Do well by using the comment section and dropping your views below smiley

I'm not really a fan of music but

Whenever I like a musical artist so much they either break up or die

Example Fifth Harmony (They disbanded during Christmas season 2017). What even pained me was that I was among the fans they selected to have a 5 minutes video call session with them (It never happened)

Nipsey Hussle (Just love everything about the guy and he just died)

P.Square(They've disbanded)

Oh and my juice world (Still cry whenever I think about his death). I have his song on repeat throughout this year (Never loved anyone music like that)

I tend not to show too much love to musical artist because I fear they will just Peme

Weird I know

But that's not the weirdest thing about me though

I'm really feeling Young Thug and Travis Scott now, I just hope they don't also Peme soon

I cum in peace

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
Dz was 4rm sec.

whenever i got into trouble, maybe it's abt time d teacher wants to flog me. I'd jxt keep repeating what d teacher wants to do or d event dat would tke place at dat moment in my mind. Each nd everytime d opposite of what was suppose to tke place happens.

I kept on doing it nd it worked.

since i saw op's fat booty, i've been telling myself, i wont get to smash her fine ass. Well y'all knw waz gon happen grin

You don't know you are our life saver

Just airp us imagine Buhari re-signing out of office Bikonu
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 26, 2020
Enigma2049:
I keep seeing the time 9:11 always , most times when i randomly want to pick up my phone or check the time , then voila it's 9:11 pm or am . This does not happen everyday by the way but what is the explanation of always seeing the number regularly. The questions now is if it's some random happening or an eerie coincidence cry

I see 11:11, 12:11, 1:11 and etc

There are some days that I will see all the 11 of every time

Super weird but I think they say one only see that number when he's on the right path

For example after writing my post utme exam and I know I did not do very well. I was expecting to fail Honestly

But while going back home I looked at my phone and it was 11:11

Used the opportunity to pray in my mind and I passed and even had my name in the first batch list

But literally they say seeing numbers like that means someone is on the right path in life

I'm not sure sha

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 26, 2020
Greystone:
@ StacyO

To answer ur question;

I have a mysteriously uncanny sense of Timing.

- if someone i know crosses my mind, and i feel the urge to speak with them, as soon as i call the person will say they wer just thinking about me or wer about to call me.

- if someone close to me embarks on a journey, a time will come wen i feell the urge to call them. Right at that moment if i call, they will inform me they just arrived their destination

- many times wen i want to buy something rare, for example, a limited edition perfume, if i go, the shop owners will tell me I'm lucky this is the last one they have.
If i feel the urge to go say today to buy it, but i procrastinate, if i go tomorrow, the shop owner will tell me that they sold the last one yesterday.

It's been like this all my life.

At first it used to scare me, but I'm used to it now.

Cool you, although it feels like I have read this before somewhere (Probably someone shared a similar scenario or something)
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 26, 2020
Harrysid:

I've been having this same ability for some time now. I get attracted to so many energies. My mood swings a lot. It's like I have multiple personalities. It's like I can tell how a person is feeling once he or she walks into the room. Yesterday, I told my colleague " I hope you're getting better" she was shocked & wondered how I knew she was Ill all night.
My mood affects everyone around, for example if I'm with someone or in a group and I am happy everyone will be happy, when I'm not laughing everyone mood will change. This is draining because I try every time to smile even when I don't want to.
Seriously I'm scared sometimes, one time my colleague was seated in a canteen eating and she was making sounds with her mouth, immediately I said in my head "Victoria please eat calmly & don't make sounds" immediately she stopped.
Sometimes I feel I put thought into others heads.

I'll pay your flight ticket to Aso rock

Just airp us tell Buhari to resign

Simple

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 26, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Not only u bro
It used to happen to my mum often... sometimes she will be sad (she thought maybe she's a spirit of sort without her knowing...akudaya in Yoruba),

Infact, one of her bro called their mum (my grandma) that what did my mum came to do in Lagos that he saw her on bike while he's in his shop and very sure she's the one and she couldn't stop by to greet him (her brother)... meanwhile my mum is in ekiti

Somebody accused her that she greeted my mum in sososo place and she didn't answer... meanwhile my mum never left house that day

Sometimes some random woman will greet her like a familiar person they've known for a long time, one woman even started a mini conversation with her one day like that, expecting my mum to flow along but my mum was just confused until the woman quickly asked...are u not sososo person's friend, my mum said no

And lots of coincidence like that sha

I find this ordeal really weird

I used to experience this in the past

People always Mistakening me for someone else

It was fun at first but most of the time it's always to greet me while some will say I've offended them and the wanted to revenge

And if I'm acting dumb, they'll think I'm playing dumb

I don chop about 2 sudden slaps before from 2 different people who mistook me to be someone else

I had to pray that I only want people to say they remember me for doing them so so Favour and I should take this cheque or they should Sha be dashing me money

Or else I no want the gift of looking like lots of people. And it's stopped since 2015 till date

Although I later got to meet my actual lookalike in 2016

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 26, 2020
IamAngelica:
I always wake up by 2 am every morning and NOTHING i do makes me sleep back till 5am..i can also read people and can predict someone's next move..i read meaning into everything someone says(nothing is a joke to me)..when i'm walking i feel detached from my body and i watch myself walking like as if i'm watching myself in a movie and i'm seated..just by hearing or seeing a person's name,i can tell what that person's voice sounds like..inwardly,i describe people's personalities with colours like to me every colour has a personality..to me objects have feelings and i treat my belongings like people..i don't know what it's called but each time i conversate with someone(whether through call or in person)i remember every single thing and exactly how it was said(like when i'm going down memory lane,it feels like i push the rewind button and everything plays out like it was recorded) same with an event..i remember everything that has happened to me exactly the way it happened(both good and bad)

Your username fits your description

Will really love to be friends with a Angel in a human body

Hope you don't mind

Can I drop my phone number �
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 26, 2020
Deucalion007:
I listen to heavy metal rock music

That's not weird

That's Awesome
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 26, 2020
The Oga patapata of my weirdness is that any day I wake up happy like I just wake up feeling joy from no where

I'll experience a very bad day

And anytime I'm too excited about something it will later end in premium tears

So I just like to keep my cool most time's

That's all for now
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by IamAngelica(f): 7:42am On Nov 26, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Your username fits your description

Will really love to be friends with a Angel in a human body

Hope you don't mind

Can I drop my phone number �
Kindly do but i'm not on whatsapp right now because my phone screen is bad but i'm hoping to fix it before this year runs out..so please be patient with me, i'd love to get to know you too..the number is 09038075615..
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2020
IamAngelica:
Kindly do but i'm not on whatsapp right now because my phone screen is bad but i'm hoping to fix it before this year runs out..so please be patient with me, i'd love to get to know you too..the number is ..

Awwns thanks for sharing u can edit it out because of all these Nairalander boys (As they use to call them) ���
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by ymstar(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Fatale: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Empathethic

Afraid of thunderstorm, because after that, I can go into trance, hear voices, see things.

I can be asleep , but I go fit go any where while still on bed.

Full moon gives me a sense of peace

I love helping and caring for people, although
I wan start to dey get iron mind because, most people are not the care and help.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Lighthammer(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Anytime am sick i do observe that the way my sense organs work will increase
2:i reali have a strong instinct and it has helped me many times
3:am nocturnal,and i loves the night so much,i do find darkness comforting somehow and anytime there is full moon i do feel as if am high on drugs,the adrenaline rush no be here
4:i do hear voices at times,
5:am nt good with faces but i have dis ability to know people by smell
and so on and so forth
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by krownie: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Aimerosa25:
I dream alot, most times to avoid something bad to happen, or concerning something good coming my way, or to someone I know, when am doing something, i feel like it's not the first time am doing it, or if I go somewhere,I haven't been before, it looks like I've been there before. Also ,lots of people tell me I have an old soul.

I get this Everytime
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by krownie: 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
I get visions of past lives
whatever I see & touch I don't forget
my smell & hearing ability is heightened
I prefer night to day because it's quiet and peaceful
I can predict your next move by looking at you
I get signals when something terrible is about to happen
sometimes when dreaming I feel I'm leaving my body
also I can feel people & animals pains
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Kvngfrosh(m): 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
kelvinrhs:

I'm not really a fan of music but

Whenever I like a musical artist so much they either break up or die

Example Fifth Harmony (They disbanded during Christmas season 2017). What even pained me was that I was among the fans they selected to have a 5 minutes video call session with them (It never happened)

Nipsey Hussle (Just love everything about the guy and he just died)

P.Square(They've disbanded)

Oh and my juice world (Still cry whenever I think about his death). I have his song on repeat throughout this year (Never loved anyone music like that)

I tend not to show too much love to musical artist because I fear they will just Peme

Weird I know

But that's not the weirdest thing about me though

I'm really feeling Young Thug and Travis Scott now, I just hope they don't also Peme soon

I cum in peace
You also listen to Juice. Mehn Juice Wrld is always on repeat
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Aimerosa25(f): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
krownie:

I get this Everytime
thanks dada
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Whenever I fall in love, I have my heart broken but it's inevitable of me falling in love again..it's so weird!
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2020
Europeanian:
Whenever I fall in love, I have my heart broken but it's inevitable of me falling in love again..it's so weird!

Try search in the right places.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Hyland(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2020
Even though I try no to get noticed but I still get noticed all the time.
Funny much.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
StacyO:

Try search in the right places.
Am trying so much to abdicate any feelings for any lady now, I advertently exterminate any feelings immediately I start having one. My last heartbreak was so painful but I still love making female friends with no strings attached. Most of my close friends are females.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by mattmogan88: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
The weird thing about me is that I can correctly predict the outcome of a match, but whenever I play am for bet9ja e go cast.

The weirdest thing about me is that whenever I watch manchester united match, they end up losing.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Couzy21(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
I can program my mind to wake up at an exact time.
I easily sense trouble in an area and avoid, it has happened many times to be considered coincidences.
Lots of other minor stuffs too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) / Juaben SHS Student Sextape Leaked By Angry Boyfriend / How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.