Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed (42215 Views)

HURIWA Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Comment On Kukah’s Essay / Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP / Kanu Blasts Lai Mohammed Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Dong2: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:

The Idiot was disguising.

I know where you come from already child of hate and tribalist

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by NinjaMetahuman: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:

The Idiot was disguising.
that was a fake account.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2020
ekenetheorg:
That's not her Twitter account. Her Twitter account has and underscore _ in it. You have been hating her all these while for something someone else said.

This is said to be her back up account, whether fake or not, it has succeeded in fooling lots of people, with it fake news.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by TheGift: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I think it is high time this girl or woman, shut the hell up

Are you the only ENDSARS activist in Nigeria.

I was really disappointed when she tagged Ken Saro Wiwa an activist.

Ken Saro Wiwa is not an activist, he fought for his pocket and when those sponsoring feels that he has collected enough, they executed him and close his chapter many years ago.

If Ken Saro Wiwa is an activist then buhari is also an activist afterall he protested against Jonathan concerning insecurity, fuel subsidy in 2014.

Your ignorance is all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by walozanga(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ken Saro Wiwa is not an activist, he fought for his pocket and when those sponsoring feels that he has collected enough, they executed him and close his chapter many years ago.

If Ken Saro Wiwa is an activist then buhari is also an activist afterall he protested against Jonathan concerning insecurity, fuel subsidy in 2014.

U need to be hospitalised cos alcohol dey ur brain

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by des4ella(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:
This Dj switch is nothing but Pro Biafra and Anti Yoruba or The North.
I have been going through her tweet and i find nothing, sensible or worth admiring about the fool.
She said she wants a better Nigeria, but in one of her tweet, she said "the name Nigeria was given by someone's girl friend" what does that have to do with the end sars struggle, and that particular statement is mostly used by our Ipob people.

The Fool is probably one of kanu's mumu followers, who is trying to use the endsars struggle as an advantage to spread there gospel. This idiot still had the guts to add Pa Awolowo to One of her stupid list of bad leaders, but on that same list, No easterners were Involved. If you are Yoruba and you find what this Idiot is saying reasonable, you need a rethink.
People like you deserve this Government...

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Patruul007: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2020
NwekeUG:
Nigerian Disc Jockey, Obianuju Catherine Udeh, professionally known as DJ Switch, has finally broken her silence after Nigeria's Minister for Information, Lai Mohammed accused her of giving out false information about the EndSARS protest, IgbereTV reports.

DJ Switch, who was among the #EndSARS protesters, streamed live the purported shooting at the Lekki tollgate plaza in Lagos.

It was reported that the Canadian authority granted asylum to the disk jockey after she alleged threats to her life for her action.

Taking to her Twitter handle, she wrote:

https://twitter.com/dj_switchaholic/status/1331233761296572416?s=19
what do expect from someone whose name is "Lie and ends with Mohammed"

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Burstit(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
lol @ finally breaking silence? Who blocked her lying and fake news anti Nigerian ipob mouth before.'

It's always funny when these irrelevant characters overestimate their worthless importance.

Abeg STFU and go and trouble your lying conscience with your fake 15 deaths, we've moved on, you are last month's story.

Another senseless, upgraded almajiri, scrumb collector, and shameless zombie miscreant spotted.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by sidonlook: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

People like you are not even ashamed to be agent of this oppressive government .

How much is the government paying you to be an agent be against the people, try to bury the truth.

You are trying to do your job " government agent" by distressing the thread from DJ switch response to Lai Mohamed statement .

You try to digress from that to Ken Sarowiwa.

Since you are an agent to the federal government, one can see why you can't see the lies in the lier minister Lai Mohamed.

This your bad work against naked conscience will haunt you one day, that you will regret that you ever did this job.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
that was a fake account.
It is said to be her back up account, it looks real with more than 11k followers.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by naturefellow(m): 8:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Racoon:
DJ switch should not bother much because CNN is already doing the #sorosoke against all the injustices & brutality to the #EndSARS struggle.
the megaphone � done enter CNN hand. Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by riroye3263: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:
then will una understand how Nigeria is been run.
Share with us how is Nigeria been run ?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by NinjaMetahuman: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:

It is said to be her back up account, it looks real with more than 11k followers.
yeah parody account can have a lot of followers.

Just checked her real account and nothing like that

@dj_switchaholic
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Patruul007: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2020
NwekeUG:
Nigerian Disc Jockey, Obianuju Catherine Udeh, professionally known as DJ Switch, has finally broken her silence after Nigeria's Minister for Information, Lai Mohammed accused her of giving out false information about the EndSARS protest, IgbereTV reports.

DJ Switch, who was among the #EndSARS protesters, streamed live the purported shooting at the Lekki tollgate plaza in Lagos.

It was reported that the Canadian authority granted asylum to the disk jockey after she alleged threats to her life for her action.

Taking to her Twitter handle, she wrote:

https://twitter.com/dj_switchaholic/status/1331233761296572416?s=19
. keep the fire burning girl unlike that chain smoker claiming marlian who is actually MALUU
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Dong2: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Is she the only DJ at the protest ground?

I guess you need brain surgery

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by des4ella(m): 8:11am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

We want a better Nigeria yet we fight within ourselves. I really deserve Buhari government.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by mayo47(m): 8:11am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Rubbish Analogy....Please go back for some reasoning study

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by lanryoung: 8:12am On Nov 25, 2020
The only thing I can say I wasn't at Lekki but Dj switch was there, so if she's saying the truth I pray Allah bless her but if there is piece of lie in what she has said and will still say about Lekki, wa se oriburuku laye ati lorun.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Coldie(m): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2020
Dong2:

Shame! So to speak up now she is overdoing it because you don't have the gut right?
I for no talk o, but the fact that she's igbo us the only reason y am talking, she just want cast us more
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by MotiveU(f): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

From there statement will shall know them

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Dong2: 8:13am On Nov 25, 2020
donnie:

Must you agree on everything? You think you can deceive us that you are pro-reform? You're angry she exposed this wicked government. Period.

He is one of the paid miscreants of government being used to counter progress of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Dong2: 8:14am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:

You are more Idiot than i am, if you choose not to see the signs on the wall.

Abeg this thing shut up already!

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by wellmax(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Bleep YOU DJ WITCH.

You will never know peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Dong2: 8:15am On Nov 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
lol @ finally breaking silence? Who blocked her lying and fake news anti Nigerian ipob mouth before.'

It's always funny when these irrelevant characters overestimate their worthless importance.

Abeg STFU and go and trouble your lying conscience with your fake 15 deaths, we've moved on, you are last month's story.

Paid liars

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Donspicey: 8:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Muna4real:
Okay. The payed Nairaland urchins have all come out to bash her.

Lolsss....dey don Sub nah.....

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:

This is one is said to be a backup account. I don't really care, this is what i noticed while viewing her acclaimed back up account.

No, it's not true. Those influencers will do anything to get followers, even if it means sending out misinformation. The account was created in August 2020. Even if DJ Switch had any reason to create a backup account, that would have been after she did the live video at Lekki Tollgate.

Attached is the profile of real account of DJ Switch. She doesn't operate any backup account.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Coldie(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Good you understand my point. I wonder what she is trying to achieve in a country like Nigeria.

Others even fslz have gone quiet but she keeps talking.

Na only her be the ENDSARS protesters.

Until you guys learn to mind una business for once in this country and until then will una understand how Nigeria is been run.
We tire, like me self don tire our my people wahala, u can't reason with them u can't convince them u can't talk to them u can't debate with them, they just want to believe what they want to believe.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 8:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Dong2:

Abeg this thing shut up already!
Be a good lad and act like the dung that you are.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Dong2: 8:16am On Nov 25, 2020
wellmax:
Bleep YOU DJ WITCH.

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by happney65: 8:16am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:
This Dj switch is nothing but Pro Biafra and Anti Yoruba or The North.
I have been going through her tweet and i find nothing, sensible or worth admiring about the fool.
She said she wants a better Nigeria, but in one of her tweet, she said "the name Nigeria was given by someone's girl friend" what does that have to do with the end sars struggle, and that particular statement is mostly used by our Ipob people.

The Fool is probably one of kanu's mumu followers, who is trying to use the endsars struggle as an advantage to spread there gospel. This idiot still had the guts to add Pa Awolowo to One of her stupid list of bad leaders, but on that same list, No easterners were Involved. If you are Yoruba and you find what this Idiot is saying reasonable, you need a rethink.

Sense try to dey use am..You no see say that page above is cloned?Does it look like her official page?Is it not different from the one that is sending out tweets
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Dong2: 8:16am On Nov 25, 2020
wellmax:
Bleep YOU DJ WITCH.

Back to sender IJN! Amen fire!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency / Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria / Fayose Salutes Buhari, Begs Nigerians To Accept Presidential Poll Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.