Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed (42208 Views)

HURIWA Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Comment On Kukah’s Essay / Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP / Kanu Blasts Lai Mohammed Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I think it is high time this girl or woman, shut the hell up

Are you the only ENDSARS activist in Nigeria.

I was really disappointed when she tagged Ken Saro Wiwa an activist.

Ken Saro Wiwa is not an activist, he fought for his pocket and when those sponsoring feels that he has collected enough, they executed him and close his chapter many years ago.

If Ken Saro Wiwa is an activist then buhari is also an activist afterall he protested against Jonathan concerning insecurity, fuel subsidy in 2014.

You are just an unfortunate being

Pele

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2020
SouthWestBlood:

No, it's not true. Those influencers will do anything to get followers, even if it means sending out misinformation.

Attached is the profile of real account of DJ Switch. She doesn't operate any backup account.
That one must have been operated by some else then with a very evil intention against Nigeria.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Veqtor: 8:18am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Let her use her own Brain and close her mouth.

She getting increasing irritating with overdo attitude

You a million times more irritating..

Caman shut ur pile hole...paid zombie

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Lilcraze(m): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ken Saro Wiwa is not an activist, he fought for his pocket and when those sponsoring feels that he has collected enough, they executed him and close his chapter many years ago.

If Ken Saro Wiwa is an activist then buhari is also an activist afterall he protested against Jonathan concerning insecurity, fuel subsidy in 2014.
Stay pained nigga... And remain pained U'll soon have PTSD for defending nonsense on NL

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

See how brain washed you are? Buhari protested against fuel subsidy saying it didn't exist. Today he has removed it and we are suffering for it and you still have the guts to open your mouth.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Mophasa(m): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Stop taking cheap drugs before you die before your time, werey

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by NGpatriot: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2020
Dong2:

Paid liars

Your ipob sister don prove her 15 dead bodies lies? Even CNN she went to peddle her lies contradicted her lies that they confirmed just one death.

You Igbos are all liars..
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Burstit(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Is she the only DJ at the protest ground?
Many are called but few are chosen. So because she is got the balls to #sorosoke that's why you are pained. A young lady fighting against bad governance and all you could do is to pull her down. you are a shame to your lineage.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2020
Coldie:

We tire, like me self don tire our my people wahala, u can't reason with them u can't convince them u can't talk to them u can't debate with them, they just want to believe what they want to believe.

The way they believed buhari is dead.

Only fools with no reasoning does that.

Today Uche Mefor Kanu deputy is saying he was totally against such statement that Buhari is dead.

This points to one thing that their are too light for sound reasoning.

Same way their politicians will steak from them and come back to them that Buhari hates them..

All these shows that their reasoning is not good for Politics.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by riroye3263: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2020
sidonlook:

People like you are not even ashamed to be agent of this oppressive government .

How much is the government paying you to be an agent be against the people, try to bury the truth.

You are trying to do your job " government agent" by distressing the thread from DJ switch response to Lai Mohamed statement .

You try to digress from that to Ken Sarowiwa.

Since you are an agent to the federal government, one can see why you can't see the lies in the lier minister Lai Mohamed.

This your bad work against naked conscience will haunt you one day, that you will regret that you ever did this job.
There are lot of them on nairaland and on twitter with fake monikers bearing Yoruba and Igbos names to cause confusion, incite bitterness and hatred among indigenous people. Distract and divert opinions. They are fulani mongrels who tag everyone Igbos and afonjas. Another is helinues and NGparrot. Unless they won’t bear children, they and their generation to the tenth will suffer all the evils and conscienceless deeda they are doing. Them and all their paymaster. You will never see these paid agent say something that’s even neutral about obvious report like the northern agents fingered in a deep cover operation by Dubai to expose top officials in government. They know how to vanish on such thread and appear to their work on anti-oppression thread like this. Animals even have morals.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Kingspin(m): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:
This Dj switch is nothing but Pro Biafra and Anti Yoruba or The North.
I have been going through her tweet and i find nothing, sensible or worth admiring about the fool.
She said she wants a better Nigeria, but in one of her tweet, she said "the name Nigeria was given by someone's girl friend" what does that have to do with the end sars struggle, and that particular statement is mostly used by our Ipob people.

The Fool is probably one of kanu's mumu followers, who is trying to use the endsars struggle as an advantage to spread there gospel. This idiot still had the guts to add Pa Awolowo to One of her stupid list of bad leaders, but on that same list, No easterners were Involved. If you are Yoruba and you find what this Idiot is saying reasonable, you need a rethink.
May sense not banana fall on you.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Myhusband(m): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2020
foolish girl, it's OK

we'll know Buhari is a bad boys but this injustice is already being investigated, why not shut that trap and let those panel handle it

stop cooking another mayhem in this country
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by CrazyGranddad(m): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2020
But truly, Ken Saro Wiwa was no hero. He was a selfish man who fought back after being schemed out of the table.

If you know, you know.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Veqtor: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2020
Silentgenius:

May the curse of Nigeria be upon you for the ill-timed, ill-informed statement. Because of 30k, BMC funds, you are saying this rubbish

Very disgusting set of pple... Soo painfully disgusting..

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Dong2: 8:23am On Nov 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

Your ipob sister don prove her 15 dead bodies lies? Even CNN she went to peddle her lies contradicted her lies that they confirmed just one death.

You Igbos are all liars..

I m sorry for your generations and those yet unborn

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:

That one must have been operated by some else then with a very evil intention against Nigeria.

Yes. They don't care about anything else than to get interactions and more followers. I always lookout for these pseudo accounts before digesting the information.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Coldie(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

The way they believed buhari is dead.

Only fools with no reasoning does that.

Today Uche Mefor Kanu deputy is saying he was totally against such statement that Buhari is dead.

This points to one thing that their are too light for sound reasoning.

Same way their politicians will steak from them and come back to them that Buhari hates them..

Yesterday southsouth leaders met gambari and made their demands on Nigeria, southwest leader's are holding meetings concerning 2023 southeast leaders just dae no direction no nothing
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Kingspin(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
lol @ finally breaking silence? Who blocked her lying and fake news anti Nigerian ipob mouth before.'

It's always funny when these irrelevant characters overestimate their worthless importance.

Abeg STFU and go and trouble your lying conscience with your fake 15 deaths, we've moved on, you are last month's story.

You de waste your sense.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Dong2: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:

Be a good lad and act like the dung that you are.

grin grin grin I used to think you have sense

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by riroye3263: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Leave their way of reasoning to themselves. Answer please, as a pained paid agent what solution will you suggest to solve all the problems affecting Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2020
SouthWestBlood:

Yes. They don't care about anything else than to get interactions and more followers. I always lookout for these pseudo accounts before digesting the information.
The account has succeeded in deceiving a lot of people with his or her claims.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Chydo63(m): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

kai, you no just get single sense!

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by NGpatriot: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2020
Dong2:

I m sorry for your generations and those yet unborn

Worry about your lying and disgusting fake news generation and unborn generation of liars and fake news peddlers like this your lying ipob sister.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Dong2: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2020
Coldie:

I for no talk o, but the fact that she's igbo us the only reason y am talking, she just want cast us more

Are you sure you are Igbo? Because by speaking up is more like the right way rather than suffering in silence in your own land
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by chozzy: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

First grade mumu

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Dong2: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

Worry about your lying and disgusting fake news generation and unborn generation of liars and fake news peddlers like this your lying ipob sister.

Fake news indeed! Karma is a bitch you know?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2020
DominusPrime:

See how brain washed you are? Buhari protested against fuel subsidy saying it didn't exist. Today he has removed it and we are suffering for it and you still have the guts to open your mouth.

At least he was once an activist.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by TruthinAction: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2020
What else do we expect from this government when its foundation is built on deception. It will therefore be sustained by deception. But it will crash because deception is a faulty foundation.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by drlateef: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2020
Telling lies to obtain an asylum will never make you succeed where ever you may be hiding. I love the protest. But I hate telling lies to achieve your aims. From 78 dead to 7 people. Why can’t she address her own conflicting information? Who is her paymaster? Someone must be paying you to tell lies. The same thing you accuse Layi Muhammed of doing, you did it too.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2020
SouthWestBlood:

T
It will be better, if she calls out the account, that is claimed to be impersonating her.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by raybod97(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Good you understand my point. I wonder what she is trying to achieve in a country like Nigeria.

Others even fslz have gone quiet but she keeps talking.

Na only her be the ENDSARS protesters.

Until you guys learn to mind una business for once in this country and until then will una understand how Nigeria is been run.
Madam, Lai Mohammed mentioned her name in his letter so she has to reply. Or when did you hear her talk last? And if you are in her shoe will you keep quiet?
PS: if she keeps quiet she might be tagged by many people for keeping quiet.
#Peace
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Burstit(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2020
lanryoung:
The only thing I can say I wasn't at Lekki but Dj switch was there, so if she's saying the truth I pray Allah bless her but if there is piece of lie in what she has said and will still say about Lekki, wa se oriburuku laye ati lorun.
which one be allah again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency / Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) / Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.