Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? (22553 Views)

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / So I Am Getting A Divorce... How Do I Adjust? / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by omotuntun: 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
Irrespective, you don't judge or say things you don't know to people you don't have detailed information about a situation with.

Unclekayfarms:

You're insincere
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by omotuntun: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
I reached out.!!

Realashbobby:
Dear Nairalander,

How do you cope with your life after your spouse failed you and took the whole matter to the worse level by seeking for divorce?

I woke up everyday of my life in the past nine months thinking about this man. I heard he has moved on in Lagos, while I am still here bothering myself about him. This is the only man I have ever known in my life. He just left without looking back not even to check on his son.
What can I do to forget him totally?

I am down emotionally and it's affecting me.

Kindly advise.
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by femmoy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
dealslip:

This is so apt!! To be honest Nairaland has the highest number of foolish people on a forum. I have been on Nairaland for almost 17 years and I saw it descend from an intellectual forum to a cesspool of filth, toxic and extremely foolish forum.

Did you call 2012 till now 17yrs?
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by edunaragold(f): 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
Realashbobby:
Dear Nairalander,

How do you cope with your life after your spouse failed you and took the whole matter to the worse level by seeking for divorce?

I woke up everyday of my life in the past nine months thinking about this man. I heard he has moved on in Lagos, while I am still here bothering myself about him. This is the only man I have ever known in my life. He just left without looking back not even to check on his son.

Kindly advise.
making two of us,pls add me,08130971314,am in your shoes too.and am confused too.
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by Amumaigwe: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Women always suffering psychological damage after divorce.
As long as a man does not suffer financial impact, divorce is a huge freedom for men in the hands of toxic women

Gbagam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by edunaragold(f): 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
Mandela27:
Accept reality and channel ur energy to ur son.
e easy
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by edunaragold(f): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
Amumaigwe:

Gbagam.
I swear especially when a woman naggs and speak rude to his man.it discouraged is
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by obotematics: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
Am sorry for you
Now tomorrow you will go to church
Where is forgiveness and letting go
Please go back to your man, there is no perfect marriage

1 Like

Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by phemmyfour: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
Realashbobby:
Dear Nairalander,

Kindly advise.
Re marry asap
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by Blitzking: 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
Realashbobby:
Dear Nairalander,

Kindly advise.
What happened...did u stress him..a man avoids anything that ruins his peace of mind...did u cheat on him or did u cheat on her.. the only reason I agreed to marry my no sex before wedding woman was becos she was a good catch and can stand gallant anywhere in the world to speak..highly educated and smart..but was already dating her when I started cheating on her and she has never known to this day.. if she had filled the gap when I needed her most she would av been the only woman In my life now my heart is divided...into at least 3 her luck is that the other women are In different countries one to UK In Nottingham..the other In alberta Canada...she want us to relocate to Canada but I don't want to rekindle old flames trying to break loose so I told her let's stay in the US we can return later when we are a bit old..so what's ur part In this divorce.
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by goldmatrix(m): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2023
I always feel so sad to hear or read about divorce..
I feel your pains..

1 Like

Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by femmoy(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
dealslip:

I won't descend so low to marry a man that reasons like you. Aren't you worried your wife is not excited about sex with you? Women's sexual need are stimulated emotionally and it's obvious you are not emotionally intelligent so you will continue to abuse her emotion and expect her to be all wet for you. After 15 years, our marriage is even sweeter and I will do anything for a man that is empathetic towards me. Person say he no dey alright to cook and you still want her to fry egg. No be cooking egg be. Selfish man

No reasonable man will marry you except unfortunate one,with this your belief/attitude.
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by Flesh10: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
Fiscus105:

If u married, i pity the woman in your house, .. ...."for she married one of beasts in man form. Such woman only leaving in bondage called marriage.

Meanwhile, why should you even married with mindset that the marriage will not last.

Anyway, I have diagnosed and also told you, ur problem in my last comment.

Bye.

You are a fool. You are calling someone advocating for court marriage a beast? Like I said you have brain but reason through your anus.

Only beasts like you avoid court marriage because you want to hide under tradition to use and dump someone's daughter, abuse her and leave her with nothing.

I am a liberal, I believe in fairness, equity and Justice that is why I will toll the legal path to protect but myself and my wife with the law.

But fools like you seek for slaves not wives.

Reason before you talk. No dey open mouth waaaa like Mumu for public
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by Kobojunkie: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
lendahand:
sure my wife abandoned me too and left for months now simply because I requested her submission and respect. You see any woman with a sharp mouth is doing herself more harm than good...
See this one..... You dey request submission and respect from another adult human being, wey you no fit pay for? You think say na for free? undecided

To have another human being submit and respect you, you have to at least be able to afford to pay them for it. That master-slave agreement that found its way to marriage mirror's the employment master-slave agreement where the employer pays the employe to submit and respect him too. Employers who want to hire good employees know that without paying them regularly and paying them well they risk the employee running their business into the ground or even absconding with business property. undecided

Your ancestors knew this well that is why they married only women who were several classes benefit them and whose salary requirements were well within what they could afford. But many today would rather believe submission and respect from an employee--- wives even --- na by magic. And these same whine the loudest when reality reveals the foolishness of their reasoning. undecided

Continue.....una no dey like learn at all anyways! undecided
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by Fearyourcreator: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
Realashbobby:
Dear Nairalander,

Kindly advise.
How did you guys get here cus it's like you really love him...
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by lendahand(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
See this one..... You dey request submission and respect from another adult human being, wey you no fit pay for? You think say na for free? undecided

To have another human being submit and respect you, you have to at least be able to afford to pay them for it. That master-slave agreement that found its way to marriage mirror's the employment master-slave agreement where the employer pays the employe to submit and respect him too. Employers who want to hire good employees know that without paying them regularly and paying them well they risk the employee running their business into the ground or even absconding with business property. undecided

Your ancestors knew this well that is why they married only women who were several classes benefit them and whose salary requirements were well within what they could afford. But many today would rather believe submission and respect from an employee--- wives even --- na by magic. And these same whine the loudest when reality reveals the foolishness of their reasoning. undecided

Continue.....una no dey like learn at all anyways! undecided
I chose to indulge you even when I know your level, take care...
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
lendahand:
I chose to indulge you even when I know your level, take care...
See this one ... undecided
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by fk002: 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
internationalman:
You just miss his financial assistance not him per se

You don't miss his dïck because there are many willing dïck if you are pen for it. But only few are ready to give you money

1. You will miss him less or won't miss him at all if there's a man giving you enough money even without sex

2. You will miss him more if there's a man giving you enough sex but without money like your ex

Life is not all about sex and money.

Go and learn more about emotional attachment it can happen to both males and females

1 Like

Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by teeboiy01: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
Realashbobby:

I don't like writing Epistles. It seems you are interested in the whole story. I will share the whole story soon.

Please share
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by Fearyourcreator: 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
Saccharine:
NL is the most toxic place to seek for advise if you're a woman so take everything written here with a pinch of salt cheesy

Prepare to be blamed, await the righteous crew, the ashawo crew, the women are evil crew, the 'I'm afraid to marry crew,all women are liars crew, the prayer crew and the fight for your home crew wink grin grin
How you Sabi all these crew , amebo
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by FireUpNow(m): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
What led to the divorce, please aoro soke and tell us your part
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
Flesh10:
You are a fool. You are calling someone advocating for court marriage a beast? Like I said you have brain but reason through your anus. Only beasts like you avoid court marriage because you want to hide under tradition to use and dump someone's daughter, abuse her and leave her with nothing. I am a liberal, I believe in fairness, equity and Justice that is why I will toll the legal path to protect but myself and my wife with the law. But fools like you seek for slaves not wives. Reason before you talk. No dey open mouth waaaa like Mumu for public
And when the same someone's daughter turns to dump them the same way they had originally planned, they are the ones who cry the most. undecided
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by Tunagee(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Men will always bounce back but women will turn to low key olosho.

Exactly
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by Southwestidiot: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
Realashbobby:
Dear Nairalander,

Kindly advise.
madam go out
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by Tunagee(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
Gboy5050:
You need to move on my dear sister.. The lord is ur strenght contact me on 08037782248 if u like me let's move on start new life

This is very wrong and childish!

1 Like

Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by Tunagee(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
Charly68:
Keep praying to see if God will bring back your husbdand because from the look of things you now.appreciate him after he left and felt pained because he care-less about you . The day a woman knows she got what it takes to conquer her husbdand, that will mark the end of trouble in her home . If all you believe is what a man can do ,a woman can do better then there can't be peace at the home front.
- Never say never, allow your emotional wound to be healed before contemplating any relationship. In any case,if he refuses to look for you ,try to let him know his child is missing him.. He must be there for the little baby and from there God will take total control .. When things become normal again,come back and give.us your testimony on this page . Good luck

I love your comment

2 Likes

Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
Tunagee:
■ I love your comment
You love the lie? If say na you, you go turn your own life into prayer and fasting for someone who abandoned you. You lot prescribe that nonsense to women when to men you immediately demand they move on. undecided
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
Charly68:
Keep praying to see if God will bring back your husbdand because from the look of things you now.appreciate him after he left and felt pained because he care-less about you . The day a woman knows she got what it takes to conquer her husbdand, that will mark the end of trouble in her home . If all you believe is what a man can do ,a woman can do better then there can't be peace at the home front.
- Never say never, allow your emotional wound to be healed before contemplating any relationship. In any case,if he refuses to look for you ,try to let him know his child is missing him.. He must be there for the little baby and from there God will take total control .. When things become normal again,come back and give.us your testimony on this page . Good luck
Stop lying to deceive your fellow humans using the name of God who washed His hands off marriage from right after the beginning - Genesis 3 vs 16 - and reminded you in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 that your marriages are of the world of men and not of the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by Tunagee(m): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You love the lie? If say na you, you go turn your own life into prayer and fasting for someone who abandoned you. You lot prescribe that nonsense to women when to men you immediately demand they move on. undecided

It deoends on who was wrong here, the lady might be the wrong party from her expression
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
Tunagee:
■ It deoends on who was wrong here, the lady might be the wrong party from her expression
Nonsense! So you offer the lady a lie to keep her enslaved praying in vain for a man who abandoned her? undecided
Re: Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? by Exceed15: 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
Amumaigwe:

You dey mind those bitches. They get married and bring in feminist attitude and expect not to be served hot breakfast. Men now have very short fuse for nonsense from their disrespectful wives. No need to shout or hit them. After just two warnings, send her packing.
Exactly bro. Any woman that want to make life hell for u send her packing immediately. Life is too short to live with a toxic woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays / Will You Allow Her To Stay With Her Parents, After Trad Without Church Wedding? / Marriage Is Now Useless, No Discipline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.