Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy (45899 Views)

Nigerians In The UK Are Asked To Bring £30 For BVN / Will My Coming To America Or Uk Make Me Stingy? / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by freshB2: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2007
@ Egy
Abi u sabi talk or u learn how to talk?

If u get beter to talk just blow whistle

brof, which kind talk bi thiz? meanin sey mi b toddler wey dey learn talk.
ok then make mi tell you torri but no let anybody for this trade read am o. this is pure secret bwt yu na mi. d truth wey make mi sey mi no fit call you again no b because i dey only wait when you borrow another phone but also de bus wey mi miss to work because of yu, mean sey i lose 5£ for 1hr for mi work.
manager quickly rented one Black guy wey de work opposite mi factory to replace for the late when mi do, you fit de wonder why it was eassy to replace mi for few munites late. but in mi work yu don't need skills or experiences, diggin toilet. check am for www.londonblack.toilet.uk

which side of karimu you dey? i here sey karimu dey outside abuja boundary na true?
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by darfur(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2007
Elgaxton:

You come dey even vex pass Darfur sef!

who tell you say darfur de vex? elgaxton or any other idle attention seeking naijan is too insignificant to make darfur vex. grin i was just catching fun here when i'm bored.

Elgaxton:

@LBabe!
Is this your calculation for real? shocked shocked grin

your utterances here display an unbeilievably high level of ignorance. . . .abeg try travel small, get some exposure grin  ehee!!how that cameroon embassy waka carry go? hope say them give you visa o?
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2007
@ Darfur!

U've broken loose again eh!

so only Uk wey u don travel go na him we no go hear word 4 u again eh! grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by darfur(m): 10:55am On Jul 13, 2007
elgie elgie cheesy
e no easy to travel go UK o. infact this UK wey i dey don do me sef b/c for UK you go see United Nations as people from the whole world dey here. wetin else i wan travel go. i don see everything cheesy

as far as darfur concern, i don see every cheesy

so now the ball dey ya court. try enter cameroon grin or better still go british high commision and my friend Mr Winterbottom still dey wait to hear from you grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2007
@Dafy duck

So U want make i enter Jand eh!

I no gree jare, link me to Yankee if u get linkx at least one of those whitee wey u helep wash there U KNOW NOW fit help! grin

hehehe
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by darfur(m): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2007
i get friend for american embassy in london. i been de serve the guy de wash him . . . . you know now . . . . but b4 he go fit helep you, you go enter london first. so u go 1st try my friend wey dey british high commision in naija. . . .Mr Winterbottom grin grin

i've told you this b4 but no wahala i know say you get mental retardation so i may need to say it 200 times b4 you understand grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2007
@Darfur!

O'l boy!!

LONDON!!! Na wah o! Chei!

When I ready for Holidays sha!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by desgiezd(m): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2007
I wont agree that they are stingy. A good friend of mine who stays in London and who would not lie to me told me sometime last year that no person living and working legitimately in the UK can afford to spend money anyhow because the money is not just there and that one has to work really hard to be able to cope with day-to-day challenges. He even said anyone that spends money "yanfu yanfu" must be having a questionable source of income.
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by spikedcylinder: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2007
This topic is still on? ? ? ? ?
Elgaxton,you are behaving like a kid. How old are you again? 17?
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omogenaija(f): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2007
spikecylinder don't mind him jo  angry

spikedcylinder:

This topic is still on? ? ? ? ?
Elgaxton,you are behaving like a kid. How old are you again? 17?
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by comechop(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2007
Why are you guys still on this topic talking to that ELGAXTON or whatever dude?? He really doesnt deserve ya'll time or attention, he is obviously an attention seeker and instigator.
Forget the pesin abeg sheesh. He needs to get over himself.
I mean seriously how much more infantile can you be, reading your comments?? and what in the frick is elgaxton
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omogenaija(f): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2007
comechop:

Why are you guys still on this topic talking to that ELGAXTON or whatever dude?? He really doesnt deserve ya'll time or attention, he is obviously an attention seeker and instigator.
Forget the pesin abeg sheesh. He needs to get over himself.
I mean seriously how much more infantile can you be, reading your comments?? and what in the frick is elgaxton

LMAO grin grin grin
ur right
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by soulpatrol(f): 3:39am On Jul 15, 2007
elgaxton is just a drama queen, shikena. he likes all the attention we're giving him. cool
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omogenaija(f): 3:43am On Jul 15, 2007
soulpatrol america doesnt want u anyways
go join them in stingy UK tongue
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by darfur(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2007
omogenaija tell america that stingy darfur is about to invade from stingy UK cool

there's no stopping the stingy epidemic grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by soulpatrol(f): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2007
omogenaija, where you think say i dey before? sudan?
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by spikedcylinder: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2007
darfur.are you really in Darfur? Wetin you dey find for there?
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omogenaija(f): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2007
soulpatrol:

omogenaija, where you think say i dey before? sudan?

shocked shocked no wonder y u banged the phone on when i told u i needed 500,000 for my school fees grin angry

darfur:

omogenaija tell america that stingy darfur is about to invade from stingy UK cool

there's no stopping the stingy epidemic grin

lol grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by soulpatrol(f): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2007
@omogenaija. ha ha ha. na yankee i dey by the way, so no even play. when i don settle all my gbese, bills etc then i go answer u as per ur tuition school fees money. grin cool
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by darfur(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2007
spikedcylinder:

darfur.are you really in Darfur? Wetin you dey find for there?

i'm in UK o the stingy centre of the universe grin

darfur. . . pround and stingy grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by superman(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2007
only god knows the stingness yall being talkin about!

just has been readin and wondering?
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omogenaija(f): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2007
superman:

only god knows the stingness yall being talkin about!

just has been readin and wondering?

superman , dash me 10,000 pounds for my hair
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by superman(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2007
come down and get it here
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by kulaShaker(f): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2007
have every right to be stingy,if it is my sweat you want for silly things like the latest clothes, or phone. hell no! stingy my ass, some people take the biscuit demanding things of you and trying to pull the wool over your eyes. i had this girl call me once , someone i didn't even know, just because when i was younger she spent one holiday at my home with my family , she meets my Aunt in Lagos, obtains my number and the next thing i know, she is asking me to help her with money . she tried every trick in the book, she tells me that summer holiday she spent with us many moons ago we were best friends, played together, coloured in numbers together etc non of which i remember as i was only 8yrs old, take the fuking buscuit or what?
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by dapsycool(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2007
Nigerians in the UK aint stingy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2007
This topic is still on eh!

ah ah! Pls how do u close a topic,

I don tire for stingy comments wey i dey see for here,

I know Life is pain for UK peeps so no too much talk again!

Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by uchetobi(f): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2007
:d
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omoge(f): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2007
na ya friend for UK you dey put hand for him eyes? shocked grin

it will close down by the time they are done donating money for you. the donation is on going
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by luckyday: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2007
truely nigerians abroad are STINGY expecially those in the u.k,me i get brother 4 there men this guy FUB GUM FOR HAND WEN HIM THEY WORLD.this guy prefer make you work for am b4 im go drop pepper 4 u .men its not encouraging at all ,i cant allow my wife go there cuz she might turn out like others wey bug dey bite wen they reach there. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omotofine(f): 12:54am On Jul 17, 2007
Hey stop hating, , its really not easy here in the UK, we are not stingy, its just that there are so many bills to pay at the end of the day, u get ur salary on one hand and it immeadiately goes out via direct debit on the other hand. You need to be here to understand.
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2007
omoge:

na ya friend for UK you dey put hand for him eyes? shocked grin

it will close down by the time they are done donating money for you. the donation is on going

I say me i wan close the thread eee

I don tire for the same tory!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Banderas(m): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2007
Methinks think Nigerians in Nigeria are extremely stingy!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

South African Pilot Makes Emergency Landing After Discovery Of Deadly Cobra / Family Crashes SUV Into An Estate In Ikeja (Photos) / My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.