Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy (45789 Views)

Nigerians In The UK Are Asked To Bring £30 For BVN / Will My Coming To America Or Uk Make Me Stingy? / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by darfur(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2007
hey guys (even those in UK included) try do something for people who need the help abeg

www.AidDarfur.org a little will help.

cheers
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Mrsachs(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2007
to mide2, who cares how you work your ass in 42 hrs, all we are saying here you guys over there should stop giving excuses im buzy im busy shooou na only una dey busy abi una just dey form activities. if jand no favour regards anymore make una kpanji, bounce back for naija. at least una go fit dey evade tax. una goat just dey born chicken. for naija at u go see chicken dey born goat.
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2007
@Nynlicious!

Thank You O! Na oly u be the UK person wey don help me observe this matter,

, Darfur!!!

Give me ur phone make u see if I no go hail u, I'm not talking about 3mins talk o!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2007
cabali:

staying in the UK could b preferable because things work. the system is stable. u get your struggle's worth unlike in naija. we all know that. I would choose a UK 2 naija anytime but that don't mean I should b answerable 2 anyone for friendship sake. if am working 2 jobs a day, how do I handle that and b at your beck and call at d same time?

if someone does not call u or return your calls, that does not give u the platform to call him stingy. are u paying as much bill as he is? that's rubbish
, Guy na mouth u take dey talk abi na nyash, UK can never be preferable over NIgeria anyday

I know u are one of those stingy lots, na me sey make u go where dem dey work to pay for only bills!!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omoge(f): 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2007
El, so you still dey here eh  grin i read through and e be like say you dey put am for my head lol. na me be the friend whey you say diss you by not returning your calls/run fi cover from you?  cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2007
@ Omoge!

I oya call me now!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omoge(f): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2007
you should call me and leave a message grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by darfur(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2007
omoge:

you should call me and leave a message grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin i don die o. grin grin grin grin this thread go kill me. i looooooooooove this thread cheesy
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Tats(m): 12:11am On Jul 08, 2007
Its definitely my most favourite thread grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by cabali(m): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2007
pls u guys should call elgaxton b4 he starts a fresh sulk with y'all.

even those in naija pls call elgaxton b4 a new thread starts saying nairaland users are stingy

if naija is ok 4 u(and am sure it shud b) then leave ur friends abroad alone! I just can't understand why phone call is a problem. that is so so petty pls grow up![/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][i][/i][b][b][/b]
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by freshB2: 12:23am On Jul 08, 2007
this trade still dey on?
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by freshB2: 12:30am On Jul 08, 2007
na wao

abeg house make all you tell mi wetin mi go do. de guy wey mi naram work for one bank when mi de 9jar wants 160£ paid for him accomodation from mi now but pepper never rest at all for now.
how i go use explain nam fom him as all the times he asks fall into injury period. i no he needs it for true.
shame don kill mi
how i go explain to him tha things are red all the time?
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by cabali(m): 12:32am On Jul 08, 2007
yes o. meanwhile what kind of 27 yr old male bothers this much abt pple calling him?

sounds like one sorry arse chick a guy is tired of or a pitiful guy this chick can't stand anymore.

U could use ur time to do more lucrative stuff with ur mind I recommend a timeout with Dr phill,
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by freshB2: 12:36am On Jul 08, 2007
abeg forget tha guy torri answer mi own. after all wen mi dey motherland i no fight anybody say em no call mi
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by cabali(m): 12:41am On Jul 08, 2007
@ fresh-b why not call eglaxton for one of 2 options

1. call eglaxton so he will b happy he got a call from the UK then he will explain 2 ur guy how it is for u or

2. call eglaxton so he give u inspiration on creating thread out of cheap emotions.

Personally I suggest u call the guy and talk 2 him. if he is ur friend 4 a while and 4 real, he will understand but if he is like eglaxton, u r in deep shit; then, don't call  grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by cabali(m): 12:47am On Jul 08, 2007
I have read most of the guy's post, elgaxton, he sounds like a nagging house wife. Little wonder ur friends won't stand calling u from the UK
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by freshB2: 12:48am On Jul 08, 2007
i do think he is like him, thas my problem. he asks at the very odd time. you explain, he miscatchs ya gist cuz they feel here should be heaven an not hell.

for El, mi no fit callam as per hes the type thad ask all his friends to hi mi on fone. an mayb, he could ask mi to hold d line for his street neibors---i no fit as i no dey wok for white house
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by cabali(m): 12:52am On Jul 08, 2007
don't let him hear that from u o, he might get u deported to ease on his emotions.
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by freshB2: 12:56am On Jul 08, 2007
na mi fit this El of a guy. why?
because hez thoz type tha will always greet you (when they receive you call) with "oh i was jus plannin to call you". "eyee, i was jus thinkin of you". "oooo we jus talkd about you now"

so i only call such when i got 5mins remainin. when i call before theyll start their liez the cardz finish. instead of leavin mi with a wonderin mind, i leave them with a wonderin thought.
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by freshB2: 12:59am On Jul 08, 2007
this is a secret though. pls dont let him read this o. hide it 4rom him plz
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by cabali(m): 1:08am On Jul 08, 2007
I assure u he won't see it grin

mayb he is the type that gets credit from pple so he can afford to call without thots.

he is just a sorry for a guy. I'm embarrassed, really.

@ thread, pls everyone shud endeavour 2 call elgaxton it's cheaper than asking him t see a shrink. grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by freshB2: 1:22am On Jul 08, 2007
thanx for the assurance. an i do think yur rite. i will persuade others to call
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by freshB2: 1:27am On Jul 08, 2007
is this not exactly wha we talk about. i left home since 8am an got bac home 11pm. calculus and quadratic the times eguals 24hours. you see how we suffer?
b4 d money gets to mi taxmaster takes his share and drops d remainin change for mi to buy akara
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by cabali(m): 1:36am On Jul 08, 2007
lets just leave this elgaxton person b4 his childishness becomes a standard here.

it seems his present occupation(not necessarily a job) isn't that multi tasking. that's why he can afford to be emotionally heart broken to the point of being publicly expressiv abt it too.
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by freshB2: 1:39am On Jul 08, 2007
El by d time yu see thez posts please remember it wasnt mi but Cab. he instigatd mi to do it. no he postd them not mi. therefore don't huja mi as am innocent
with love Igbo
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by darfur(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy
i looooooooooooove this thread

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

pls guys, make una try call elgaxton o, abegi. for someone who feels UK naijans are not living like he does and still expects things from Uk naijans, must a very mean fellow. but try call am shaa, it may make him feel better. also try to make him feel important by bringing yourself down b4 him. . . . .you could start by saying u've not had any good food in 1 week.
it makes him feel good to believe he is living larger than guys in the UK. grin grin grin grin grin grin pls try make a naija brother happy. here. . . try this

www.callelgaxton.nairaland.co.uk grin grin grin he go like am grin grin grin

elgie, the ball is in ur court. drop ya number, you just got for yourself a completely humorous set of new friends. wink
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by cabali(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2007
the guy has a complex issue! I still can't believe he is 27. Very bitchy someone angry
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by TrueBrit: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2007
@ Poster,

If you were successful, you won't be waiting for handouts from the UK. Better get busy and try to make something of yourself instead of waiting for a hard-working individual to dash you money.
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Jackal(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2007
@ True-Brit,

That was HARSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by azorjiu(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2007
Called my friend on primary assignment in abuja yesterday.
Spent about 40 minutes explaining to him why I'm not in a position to assist him with cash.
When I finished all the gist wey full my mouth, he then asked if i could send
him money for beer. He needed a drink.
This is same guy that was asking me for money when
I was on primary assignment in 2004.
If he expected me to save and give him then,
donno why he can't save for himself now.

I call my family first and if there's residual unit left on my card,
I browse through my phone and select a number +234X at random.
That is the number which I call next.
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by marlet01(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2007
@ True Brit

Yeah! You had a point there, UK is not just that easy as people think it is that why is a bit difficult to just start throwin Pounds so easily like that.

@ Poster

I wish you can get there and see things for urself.
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by soulpatrol(f): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2007
darfur, e be like say elgaxton is now MIA (missing in action). bet he couldn't take all the yawa we be throwing him left and right, front and center.  grin elgaxton, where you dey o?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians / Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS / Air Force Plane Suffers Tyre Burst, Overshoots Runway (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.