Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy (45904 Views)

Nigerians In The UK Are Asked To Bring £30 For BVN / Will My Coming To America Or Uk Make Me Stingy? / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Tats(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2007
@Elgaxton,
Supposed mentality of the UK brethren you mean. Otherwise, na im be say u don conclude beyond all reasonable doubt say we stingy

Anyway, I don't want the thread to end and so the controversial statements keep it going grin

@Darfur,
I love reading your posts as they are frank, keep it up smiley.

finally, I know for a fact that Nigerians here send money back home to people and make calls as we all meet in the various money agencies and call card shops. So, Elgaxton, its a pity your guys don't call u and so have made u express this opinion sad
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Tats(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2007
@Elgy, U don spoil o grin That image when you put for ya post, e funny sha. At least u dey entertain us.
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by darfur(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2007
@elgie,
i no go work today. as i dey now, i dey find any dirty toilet wey i fit clean grin even if na £5/hr them go pay me i no mind grin grin u nko, i know say u go don submit another application for work somewhere grin grin grin my brother na so life be. keep trying. but those ya friends wey dey UK and no gree call you, them wicked oo grin grin abeg fire me their number or address make i personally go their house (UK no too big for size, i fit waka round the whole country in 2 days)

ehee, as naijans in UK na completely and unrepentant stingy dudes, make u show the way by donating to the darfur refugees. God go bless you and may be help you get visa to cameroon wey u don dey find since 7 years ago

@ tats
how man go do, as i no get money make i try to entertain my naija brother wey him UK friends don abandon grin grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by darfur(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2007
@omogenaija and soulpatrol

how i go leave stingy UK when stinginess na my personal character grin anyway, as soon as i finish my study in the UK i dey come that US to see if my stinginess go reduce grin grin

and by the way, i dey vex for una wey dey US. . infact i be the UK version of elgaxton. . . .nigerians in the US are wicked grin they cant even call us in the UK grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2007
@ Daffy Duck!!

Lol, u just keep getting better in ur madness, U sure sey no be dagbo u dey do with that money wey dem dey post for that ya site( u sey u no go ever give ya brothers wey need money for here but u dey collect for refugees), becos me i hear sey another word for hussle na scam for yonda, oh I 4get u're HONOURABLY CLEANING dem dirty toilet, grin grin shocked

Y u feel sey I dey post CV everywhere?, I get good work!

@Tats!

I sey pple like Cabali na him dey stingy! ah ah

I still get friends for there wey like me now. ehen I no talk sey i dey beg dem money o ! wink wink
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2007
Me against the world of Nairaland! Na wah o

no shaking sha! I must win

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by darfur(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2007
elgie, cheesy u say you de live for correct part of abuja and say u get correct work, yet ya common sense (if any) no tell you say that website no belong to darfur. grin i just de try advertise am for the sake of charity. make e be my contribution as i no get money to give those people ( u know why now. . .stingy UK grin ).

Guy, e be like say u go try find someone else to decieve with that ya rich abuja story o. try talk true, poverty no be sin grin no be ya fault grin in the extremely unlikely event say u de above $10 a day, the kind intellectual poverty wey u display here pass the one wey world bank, NGO's and Unicef combine can handle grin grin grin

guy, get a life grin and by the way, work dey fine cheesy
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2007
O'l Boy I salute ur lie, I just click on ur weblink wey u put as AidDarfur.org, If to say u get sense u for know sey that anyone seeing that will not bother to know if its for adverts, I for say how Stingy-ray like u go come dey help refugees,

I talk am sey na scam u wan take am do, U see urself? As u even get sense reach u come stil dey broadcast am sey no be ur site after u don add URL as aidDarfur.org,

O how thou art fallen in ur lies! grin grin

Just see urself!!

Go ask pple wey know me for ABJ( i know dey for boast na u just dey ull my legs) at least Ask Ne4real she know na! smiley grin

Just see urself.

Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by darfur(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2007
guy where u see me add that website as my URL?

That show say ya brain cells are very close to that of a millipede grin chei, elgie my man grin grin grin biko try comot that enclave wey u dey. u need real exposure cheesy i'm here to help cool
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by sandykoko(f): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2007
Na wa Dafur, you no go leave elgaxton alone. im be like say the work wey you get for london no pay.you for say na gutter you dey wash for there.abi you wan add yabis as another job, anyway, you need am . money scarce 4 you there o. you 4 come back come pluck money 4 tree for abuja because im plenty, eyaaaaaaaaaaaa

500 eyaaa for you!!!!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by darfur(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2007
@Sandykoko
u for convert those 500 eyaaas to money i for no mind at all o grin grin grin even if na naira e go help out small. grin grin grin

as for elgie, leave me and am alone, na we we, we know ourselves. we tell you say we de quarrell?
comot hand o, elgie na my man cool
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omogenaija(f): 12:40am On Jul 11, 2007
@ darfur , abeg stay in ur stingy UK grin grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by bluesky4(f): 12:58am On Jul 11, 2007
Is this the same generous naijas, who when they do call, they decide to ring drop u. angry
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by aluta4live: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2007
Omo gbagbaiye - Stingy has to do with people, u can be in otukpo and be more stingy, no matter what, share
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by otoidea(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2007
aluta don yan the koko!

those that are stingy are stingy, be they in uk/usa/naija

my own is that those peeps that want to go to uk by all means sud sha think well, i feel every naija born has a better chance in naija, u fit go obodoyibo study thiff them sense finish sha then come bak cs the bounty iz in naija, naira iz PLENTY, waitin for you to put your name on some!

uk/us na just holiday zones! naija is our own!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by soulpatrol(f): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2007
abeg, somebody in naija, send me NAIRA O!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2007
soulpatrol:

abeg, somebody in naija, send me NAIRA O!

Abeg How much u want Jare, give me your Bank details make i transfer am sharply!

Siena:

No way could I imagine living in Nigeria. The sound of gunshots at night isn't music to my ears!

Besides, with what I do, I wouldn't earn nearly as much as I do in the UK.

Are u sayin UK is safer than nigeria? ABi no be the UK wey them drop Bomb some months ago for inside train?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2007
@Darfur!

Eheeeen!! so cash don hook u bad so tay na Eyaaa u wan convert to money now eh? even to naira, Chei Osalobua!

SandyKoko no give am anything o, Give and it shall be given unto u that's the natural principle of receiving o!!

Sooo Ko-ko-ko 4 u!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by sandykoko(f): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2007
there is every big deal about you guys in the U.K Siena, when you get there you become so tight fisted that you even measure the level of salt you put on every meal, come back to nigeria to learn the principle of Giving and receiving, Is it so difficult to give even a penny? Ewo! na wa o!!!! small time una go measure the air you breath.dont worry eh! air is free, you wont spend a dime, wake up girl! or will you say you ve forgotten how to speak or read pidgin, if you keep the fight then dont venture ok!! it can be so tasteless, una sabi form sha!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2007
sandykoko:

there is every big deal about you guys in the UK Siena, when you get there you become so tight fisted that you even measure the level of salt you put on every meal, come back to nigeria to learn the principle of Giving and receiving, Is it so difficult to give even a penny? Ewo! na wa o!!!! small time una go measure the air you breath.don't worry eh! air is free, you wont spend a dime, wake up girl! or will you say you ve forgotten how to speak or read pidgin, if you keep the fight then don't venture ok!! it can be so tasteless, una sabi form sha!

Abeg Sandy! U toooooo Muccch!!

Thank God sey person dey wey don follow me observe my Uk Brothers!

God bless u o!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2007
Sieenaa!!

Na wah o!

It's not only pple in UK that work hard o!

U come dey even vex pass Darfur sef!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by LBabe(f): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2007
Having lived in both nigeria and the uk I can only say i understand both sides of the arguements, before i came to uk i had a guy here and used to wonder why he couldn't just send money, he would call for hours till i mostly ignored the calls cos he wouldn't drop for at least 30 minutes, and when he came to nigeria he would buy you all the food and drinks in the world but no physical cash, when i got here na different thing i see oh, my first job paid £1500 a month, i was thrilled but then had to move out of my relative's place as i was now working!

Rent:£400 a month
House phone £10 for rental +whatever calls you make usually £25 a month.
Mobile contract : £30 a month
Internet £17 a month
TV: £30 a month for sky (I dodge tv licence as a naija babe)
Transport: £150 a month for travel card
You are yet to feed or cloth yourself,put a little aside,send to direct family,go out with friends (we all pay for ourselves here),buy call cards to get in touch with family back home,

DO THE MATHS MY PPL!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by babasegun(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2007
My very good friends in Nigeria has never asked me for money, but them boys and girls that diss you even when you are in nigeria they try to hussle your number and start flashing you day and night.

And talking about calls; i call my friends and they call me, i know my friends and my friends know me, simple as
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2007
@LBabe!

Is this ur calculation for real? shocked shocked grin
Na wah o but at least contact is necessary irrespective of this whole stuff and not talking about U dashing pple money!
U get?

@BabaSegun

Good for you, at least u know who ur real friends are and you are still in contact with them( We are saying the same thing here Mehnnn)
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by LBabe(f): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2007
@Elgaxton

yes babes, the calculations are for reall, and mind you i be babe oh,imagine what guys are going through as they have girlfriend(s) to support,
I maintain contact with people at home,I come home every year and will soon permanently move back,
Contact is neccesary but what if each time someone contacts you or you contact someone all you here is i need,
I have former colleagues that were not my friends calling me,i really dont see any reason to call back,
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2007
@Lbabes

Habba! I'm not talking about dem Gold- diggers u know,

Talking about Good friends that you call at least U're on my safe book! Lol grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by LBabe(f): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2007
those ones you keep in touch with and house when they come into town,
so once the person is not picking or returning your calls,you have reason to beleive you are not one of them!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by cabali(m): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2007
siena, u have brought me back on this thread dude. you just said it: someone who is well occupied would have little worry(let alone time to whine to the world) abt people not returning calls.

Only the mature, and I do mean MATURE man wuld give those guys the benefit of the doubt and try and understand (That reflects true friendship too) instead of just tagging them stingy; it aint fair, really.

now, he's gon' come up with some childish comments, look out  grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2007
@Cabali

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry cheesy
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by cabali(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2007
better!!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by freshB2: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2007
ewu! this thin is still goin on.

@Elgy

I no know wetin dey worry u o!, na insult u just arrange come for me because of this thread abi, Enjoy!

The truth is that u're the one with a complex, from all your posts on this page, u say something and u tell Fresh-B to hide it
can't u see how cowardly u are, even went as far as broadcasting my age but no probs, if u get the mind tell us your own age Mumu idiot wey no know himself, Onyeribe!

i jus love this ya talk. looks personal but i no your vomitin out ya mind since Uk guys inludin "ya friendz" hav rejectd you. you do no i aint goin to also reject you.
calld "ya" mtn and glo numbers but som other guys (separately)answerd an boldly told mi they loand you their fonez for som dayz (i quess it must be thoz dayz you demandd on this trade tha we all call you atleast). so while strugglin wiv such news i missd mi bus by 10mins. consequently, id love to inform you tha i wouldnt call you again until yu RENEW your phone loan, thank you.

Cabali orderd mi to publish it here (you no i wouldnt dare try this on mi own)
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2007
@fresh-B!

Abi u sabi talk or u learn how to talk?

If u get beter to talk just blow whistle!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

Family Crashes SUV Into An Estate In Ikeja (Photos) / My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government / Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.