Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,007 members, 7,810,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts (62568 Views)

Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by mkpurumma090(f): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Its good... What a man can do, a babe can do it too cheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Blackdisciple(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
Don't boast on that chicken change..
My girl some times spend far more than that on me if we go out
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Adonkia(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Amebo
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by OscarJaden(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:
YOU NO DY SHAME.
your comments are always out of line...why
it is a generational curse?
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
OscarJaden:
your comments are always out of line...why
it is a generational curse?

that's why I recommend you to a pastor yet you refused to go.... because ur generational curses are too heavy..

MR FUGLY

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by OscarJaden(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

that's why I recommend you to a pastor yet you refused to go.... because ur generational curses are too heavy..

MR FUGLY
see who is recommending me to a pastor.. lmao

you need it more than me

congrats btw you just learned a new word fugly

but the fact still remain that you're the most ugliest girl on the forum

#spits
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
OscarJaden:
see who is recommending me to a pastor.. lmao

you need it more than me

congrats btw you just learned a new word fugly

but the fact still remain that you're the most ugliest girl on the forum

#spits

SAID BY A SICKO MAN WITH FUGLY SYNDROMES ...

FUGLYLINESS PERSON ON PLANET...

BABOONS AND CHIMPANZEES ARE QUEENS IN YOUR PRESENCE BECAUSE OF YOUR UGLINESS.. ....

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by delishpot: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Happy sales dear. Everybody dey use idea call customers and you are in the game to corner your share too.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by OscarJaden(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

SAID BY A SICKO MAN WITH FUGLY SYNDROMES ...

FUGLYLINESS PERSON ON PLANET...

BABOONS AND CHIMPANZEES ARE QUEENS IN YOUR PRESENCE BECAUSE OF YOUR UGLINESS.. ....
hahahaha how can baboons and chimpanzee be in someone presence?

stop typing trash like a kindergarten

oh that even reminds me that you're from the north and education in the North is an abomination so it not your fault fati dear

smiles
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
OscarJaden:
hahahaha how can baboons and chimpanzee be in someone presence?

stop typing trash like a kindergarten

oh that even reminds me that you're from the north and education in the North is an abomination so it not your fault fati dear

smiles

TRY TO COMPREHEND WORDS...

WHEN I SAID QUEEN ( BEAUTIFUL)...

NORTH IS AN ABOMINATION... THAT'S WHY THE REGION IS DEVELOPING, EXTENDING MORE THAN UR REGIONAL ZONE...

YOU NEED TO STEP UP AND SAY A REASONABLE WORDS FOR ONCE.

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by TemmyT002(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
She don break record oooo
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by OscarJaden(m): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

TRY TO COMPREHEND WORDS...

WHEN I SAID QUEEN ( BEAUTIFUL)...

NORTH IS AN ABOMINATION... THAT'S WHY THE REGION IS DEVELOPING, EXTENDING MORE THAN UR REGIONAL ZONE...

YOU NEED TO STEP UP AND SAY A REASONABLE WORDS FOR ONCE.
shut your gutter call a mouth

how can you say North is developing more than my zone...that pure fallacy hag
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
OscarJaden:
shut your gutter call a mouth

how can you say North is developing more than my zone...that pure fallacy hag

oops, next time no how to speak in public...

STILL NORTH REGION IS BETTER THAN YOUR REGION....
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Kingzjayzee: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
TMSMedia:
"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out And Spent N7k On Him Without Telling Anyone" - Nigerian Girl Boasts

A lady identified as Chisom Maryjane has boasted about how she took her boyfriend out and spent N7k on him without telling anyone, IgbereTV reports

The young woman, who deals in poultry at a market in Abakpa Nike area of Enugu, also asked Facebook users in the state planning end of the year parties to patronise her business.

"Am still dat pretty Okuko girl dat u know. The crayfish girl. The plantain girl," she wrote.

"The only girl dat took her boyfriend out and spent 7k on him without telling anyone"

"I kill chicken for a living. Live in afia abakpa market Enugu. U can come and check on me. Ndi end of the year party remember I kill chicken so come and patronize me"

https://igberetvnews.com/1373350/im-girl-took-boyfriend-spent-n7k-without-telling-anyone-nigerian-girl-boasts/

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by CSTRR: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
Most guys have never received a gift from the female gender.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by peppermint7(m): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

oops, next time no how to speak in public...

STILL NORTH REGION IS BETTER THAN YOUR REGION....
A don follow ur mumu from page 1 to 6.
Sister go rest.
We are tired of seeing enough of ur types.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
peppermint7:
A don follow ur mumu from page 1 to 6. Sister go rest. We are tired of seeing enough of ur types.
because you don't have work... that's why you dy follow up and down.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by peppermint7(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

because you don't have work... that's why you dy follow up and down.
i don’t have the strength to drag you.
Only a jobless fool like u will be displaying her foolishness on someone’s tread frm the very first page to the last.

I have heard enough tales of you and your foolish escapades on this forum.

Go get urself a life and a job so you can fix that demented face of urs.
Basement dweller
(Spits)

I come in peace
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
peppermint7:
Only a jobless fool like u will be displaying her foolishness on someone’s tread frm the very first page to the last.

Basement dweller
(Spits)

I come in peace

THANKS FOR POINTING OUT UR MISERABLE LIFE OUT....

SADIST...

AND I DIDN'T READ UR NOVEL... SO DON'T BOTHER REPLYING BACK.

ME TOO I DON'T HAVE STRENGTH TO DRAG WORDS WITH SOMEONE YOU CAN'T STAY ALONE WITHOUT QUOTING MONIKERS ..
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
lol
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by muller101(m): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

that's what they are known for EPSEACILLY OKENE.
Since your autocorrect couldn't work in caps lock you couldn't spell Especially correctly. Bronze alloy.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by peppermint7(m): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

THANKS FOR POINTING OUT UR MISERABLE LIFE OUT....

SADIST...

AND I DIDN'T READ UR NOVEL... SO DON'T BOTHER REPLYING BACK.

ME TOO I DON'T HAVE STRENGTH TO DRAG WORDS WITH SOMEONE YOU CAN'T STAY ALONE WITHOUT QUOTING MONIKERS ..
:

Basement dweller
(Spits)

I come in peace
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
muller101:
Since your autocorrect couldn't work in caps lock you couldn't spell Especially correctly. Bronze alloy.

OVERSEER, SOMEONE HAS CORRECTED ME..

ESPECIALLY..

PRISSS LIK U.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
peppermint7:

:

Basement dweller
(Spits)

I come in peace

THE TALES OF A SADIST AND A JOBLESS BLACK NIGGA...

GO FIX URSELF BEFORE OPENING MOUTH.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by muller101(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

OVERSEER, SOMEONE HAS CORRECTED ME..

ESPECIALLY..

PRISSS LIK ME.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by peppermint7(m): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

THE TALES OF A SADIST AND A JOBLESS BLACK NIGGA...

GO FIX URSELF BEFORE OPENING MOUTH.
I feel ur stench from my home screen

U belong to the basement grin
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
peppermint7:
I feel ur stench from my home screen
U belong to the basement grin

Pls don't tell about yourself ...cause I never asked.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by IamFINESSE: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

rubbish........

you are senseless, nah person lik dy reveal seal secret......

goat I'm not talking about background..

she should keep shut.... the God that gave her breath... is he boasting about it? or casting the matter ?....

must she spill it out, we have people who do more than that and no wall have ever hear that........

I BETTER PASS HER CAUSE I DON'T CAST MY DEEDS.....

AND I BETTER PASS YOU, MY SHADOW IS BIGGER THAN UR FULL BODY IN TERMS OF EVERY ASPECT IN LIFE....

IDIOT

What else do you know how to do aside boasting online

Uchu
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by peppermint7(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

Pls don't tell about yourself ...cause I never asked.

Basement dweller.

Ain’t got no time for hoes
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
peppermint7:

Basement dweller.
Ain’t got no time for hoes

your mother is hoe s right ?
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Bar1941(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

never knew you are fugly... because of lack of self esteem you are scared to upload ur photo yet you are still talking.

You are beautiful don't mind him, but stop responding to every mentions.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by shantti(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Now we know you kill chicken, So I will carry my chicken all the way to enugu for you to kill?..

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things / Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.