Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts (62561 Views)

Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Donspicey: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Yeye Fowl

E for better make u use the money buy paint , take paint that wall for ur back

because he wud still cheat on you undecided

Wetin concern Abbatoir with paints?

Badbelle ur babe don spend on u b4

Na ur cheating

Catch me if u can.........

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Stefenijoan002(f): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2020
�did she just say she didnt tell anyone hmm �if she has even told people around her it would have been better than going on social media to announce him n she's still insist she hasn't told anyone one �����she's such a hilarious girl.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Starzo: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2020
after u don collect pass 200k for him hand...yinmu undecided
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2020
i only see a sharp gal wey dey advertise hin market with story line wey no fit possible...
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Seyzcham91(m): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2020
Calm down! as far as here or other social media is concern! no one us better pass anyone cuz we just all subscribed on a phone to come online

our other individual achievement not made known to anyone
fati2001:

rubbish........

you are senseless, nah person lik dy reveal seal secret......

goat I'm not talking about background..

she should keep shut.... the God that gave her breath... is he boasting about it? or casting the matter ?....

must she spill it out, we have people who do more than that and no wall have ever hear that........

I BETTER PASS HER CAUSE I DON'T CAST MY DEEDS.....

AND I BETTER PASS YOU, MY SHADOW IS BIGGER THAN UR FULL BODY IN TERMS OF EVERY ASPECT IN LIFE....

IDIOT
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by kelvindj98: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2020
Nairaland and Stupid News.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fuckaholic25(f): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2020
how did this get to front page?
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Mkkwh: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2020
u try, buh the moni no go hold him down...if u kno, u kno sadu try, buh the moni no go hold him down...if u kno, u kno
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Gwagone: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2020
Who gave her the 7k?
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by KnightsTemplar(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Yeye Fowl

Girl is only advertising her services, she sells and kills chicken, and obviously that is her "office"
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Tillatalk: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2020
Do you mean your entire family or community?
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Adakintroy: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

rubbish........

she should keep shut.... the God that gave her breath... is he boasting about it? or casting the matter ?....

must she spill it out, we have people who do more than that and no wall have ever hear that........

AND I BETTER PASS YOU, MY SHADOW IS BIGGER THAN UR FULL BODY IN TERMS OF EVERY ASPECT IN LIFE....

IDIOT

Oga let her boast. If the ones that chop men money and do nothing can come out and flaunt it let the good ones come too and flaunt. perhaps the other girls can see positive to emulate.

.if they are all doing this truly and coming out to boast it's a welcome development as far as am concern.

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Hallabee1(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Yeye Fowl

forget the background OK...she has made her point...
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Karleb(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2020
I'm very sure zzor is not happy with this. grin
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by UwaMmebii(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2020
Chisom you tried but seriously you for use that money buy better thing for your mum this Christmas. That man will still cheat on you. I was mad at my sister the day she told me how she assisted her bf with 100k. Which kind yeye love be that. Thank God na one rich niggar wey dey Yankee dey marry her now not that broke ass guy. Guys please hustle!
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Hallabee1(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:
YOU NO DY SHAME.
how?
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Hallabee1(m): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2020
Oyiboman69:
The only selfless girl in Nigeria...I bet no other girl can openly comes out and say the same. Awon liabilities...

God bless you for this your comment

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Gabbriell: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

you are childish..... then why quoting me mr fugly.... you for don deactivate ur NL account...

only useless humans for their types... e. g you...

we have important people on ig to follow not a wreck ass being like you.

Is there any reward for insults?.
Abeg be calming down...them no dey contest for who insult pass.
Only you insulting people upandan...the time you could have spent doing something productive.

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by RPG2020(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

I knw he started it, but u gat to keep calm. Dat is where maturity set in.
U can't even come to kogi cos we go carry u follow our ATTAH enter grave lol

Where is kogi na person name or goat � name abi lizard �?
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2020
Adakintroy:

Oga let her boast. If the ones that chop men money and do nothing can come out and flaunt it let the good ones come too and flaunt. perhaps the other girls can see positive to emulate.

.if they are all doing this truly and coming out to boast it's a welcome development as far as am concern.

DON'T BOAST FOR ANYTHING...
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Jerewise332(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2020
Is this all she can achieve?

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Hallabee1(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2020
Skyfornia:
Nice marketing...

i like your reasoning , the lady dey market her business nii...forget the fact that she spoiled her guy but market strategy is what she just did
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2020
Gabbriell:

Is there any reward for insults?.
Abeg be calming down...them no dey contest for who insult pass.
Only you insulting people upandan...the time you could have spent doing something productive.

WHATEVER

if you don't want insults don't just insult me....

just avoid my quote button if you want to spill trash.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2020
Hallabee1:

how?

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Ihonzko(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2020
Chicken killer, e don tay wey e dey ur cheest to vomit am,,, your boyfriend must be shy now
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Karmaisme(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Yeye Fowl

Calm down now.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Juliusmomoh: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2020
RPG2020:

Where is kogi na person name or goat � name abi lizard �?
Good day sir
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Kobicove(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2020
Congratulations on your achievement chicken killer grin
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Hallabee1(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

rubbish........

IDIOT

receive sense
..so you know no same na marketing she dey do about her business ?
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Raychee(f): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2020
7k is a lot for what it seems like she earns. But she bleeped up. Should have just stayed quiet grin

2 Likes

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Wazzaowner(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

This girl is so h. o rny right now, I swear.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by OdefaGirl(f): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

that's what they are known for EPSEACILLY OKENE.

"EPSEACILLY"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.