Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts (62572 Views)

Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by peppermint7(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

your mother is hoe s right ?
Ain’t got time for hoes

Stale bread

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by ChukChinCol(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
The babe too real joor
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Ikennamurphy: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

rubbish........

you are senseless, nah person lik dy reveal seal secret......

goat I'm not talking about background..

she should keep shut.... the God that gave her breath... is he boasting about it? or casting the matter ?....

must she spill it out, we have people who do more than that and no wall have ever hear that........

I BETTER PASS HER CAUSE I DON'T CAST MY DEEDS.....

AND I BETTER PASS YOU, MY SHADOW IS BIGGER THAN UR FULL BODY IN TERMS OF EVERY ASPECT IN LIFE....

IDIOT
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
peppermint7:
Ain’t got time for hoes
Stale bread
UR MOM IS A
H

O

E

RIGHT?
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by peppermint7(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

UR MOM IS A

H

O

E

RIGHT?
Stale fool
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
peppermint7:
Stale fool

NEVER KNEW YOU ARE A FOOL.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by peppermint7(m): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

NEVER KNEW YOU ARE A FOOL.
Stale joke
Bitch
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
peppermint7:
Stale joke Bitch
oh your mom is a dog?
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by peppermint7(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

oh your mom is a dog?
Stale bitch
I have enough work doing at hand
So ain’t got time for bitches.

Go play with ur fellow hoes in the romance section.
Adios.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
peppermint7:
Stale bitch I have enough work doing at hand So ain’t got time for bitches.
Go play with ur fellow hoes in the romance section. Adios.

your mom issa hoe and The SAME BITCH?
WONDERFUL
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
peppermint7:
Stale bitch I have enough work doing at hand So ain’t got time for bitches.
Go play with ur fellow hoes in the romance section. Adios.

your mom issa hoe and at the SAMETIME A BITCH?
WONDERFUL
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by peppermint7(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

your mom issa hoe and at the SAMETIME A BITCH?

WONDERFUL
Bitch yo grin
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by youngmoney4me(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
[b][/b] you are very stupid
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
peppermint7:
Bitch yo grin

your mom issa a Bitch. yah
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Phaneroo: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

rubbish........

you are senseless, nah person lik dy reveal seal secret......

goat I'm not talking about background..

she should keep shut.... the God that gave her breath... is he boasting about it? or casting the matter ?....

must she spill it out, we have people who do more than that and no wall have ever hear that........

I BETTER PASS HER CAUSE I DON'T CAST MY DEEDS.....

AND I BETTER PASS YOU, MY SHADOW IS BIGGER THAN UR FULL BODY IN TERMS OF EVERY ASPECT IN LIFE....

IDIOT

Ayan bí Motara ni iwo... See all these words untop wetin
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Sarah20A(f): 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Must u insult just to prove ur fact on social media ? .. Kai ..
If people like u come to kogi state we will use u as = EWU ICHOLO ANE
grin grin grin
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by NaijaCover(m): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Poor Girl
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
marketing strategy.

I like her.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Tinyemeka(m): 6:12am On Nov 29, 2020
TMSMedia:
"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out And Spent N7k On Him Without Telling Anyone" - Nigerian Girl Boasts

A lady identified as Chisom Maryjane has boasted about how she took her boyfriend out and spent N7k on him without telling anyone, IgbereTV reports

The young woman, who deals in poultry at a market in Abakpa Nike area of Enugu, also asked Facebook users in the state planning end of the year parties to patronise her business.

"Am still dat pretty Okuko girl dat u know. The crayfish girl. The plantain girl," she wrote.

"The only girl dat took her boyfriend out and spent 7k on him without telling anyone"

"I kill chicken for a living. Live in afia abakpa market Enugu. U can come and check on me. Ndi end of the year party remember I kill chicken so come and patronize me"

https://igberetvnews.com/1373350/im-girl-took-boyfriend-spent-n7k-without-telling-anyone-nigerian-girl-boasts/

I think I know her.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Tinyemeka(m): 6:15am On Nov 29, 2020
estyvino:
7k is too much na

She for use the 7k buy car!! � �

That N7,000 for her is the outcome of killing and cleaning 70 chickens.

Can you do that?
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Rawhumper(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Dont mind them you really look cool but abeg stop destroying threads cheesy angry it doesn't fit that gentle and docile image looking at me.

fati2001:

never knew you are fugly... because of lack of self esteem you are scared to upload ur photo yet you are still talking.

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Jeon(f): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
OscarJaden:
hahahaha how can baboons and chimpanzee be in someone presence?

stop typing trash like a kindergarten

oh that even reminds me that you're from the north and education in the North is an abomination so it not your fault fati dear

smiles

U fugly..
See ear grin

Probably ur torso is too short for the long legs.. cool [as I see you, you even short.. Maybe nah waist you go reach if me and you stand ]

Rozcol gringrin

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Jeon:

U fugly..
See ear grin

Probably ur torso is too short for the long legs.. cool [as I see you, you even short.. Maybe nah waist you go reach if me and you stand ]

Rozcol gringrin
hahaha I'm trying so hard not to talk
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by OscarJaden(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Jeon:

U fugly..
See ear grin

Rozcol gringrin
you better stop having organsm on my pictures

It not healthy for you
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Jeon(f): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
OscarJaden:

It not healthy for you

Yes, it's not healthy for me.. I don't want have epilepsy.

And I have to restored my phone because of ur picture..

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
OscarJaden:

It not healthy for you
orgasm abi convulsion, you better no bring yourself come market else you no go see place hide

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama / Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.