Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts (62580 Views)

Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by gONGEO: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2020
Nawa oh
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Juliusmomoh: 8:56am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

that's what they are known for EPSEACILLY OKENE.
Thank God,me am not from okene o...
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by OwenJesse27(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

never knew you are fugly... because of lack of self esteem you are scared to upload ur photo yet you are still talking.

rubber stamp face girl do u want my IG name I we give u so u can see fine boy once in ur miserable life ...lolzzzzzz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2020
OwenJesse27:

rubber stamp face girl do u want my IG name I will give u so u can see fine boy once in ur miserable life ...lolzzzzzz

someone is stylishly begging for followers...

hegoat ..

so wayward that is why you life is miserable...

idiot.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by SkyRicks: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Yeye Fowl

E for better make u use the money buy paint , take paint that wall for ur back

because he wud still cheat on you undecided

So will still have the people like Judas Iscariot in this world.
For a woman to spend her penny for a man she must have trust him
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Thank God,me am not from okene o...
OK.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by OwenJesse27(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

someone is stylishly begging for followers...

hegoat ..

so wayward that is why you life is miserable...

idiot.

if I see u for my following list I swear I will deactivate that account ...rubber stamp face don't follow me .... lol

2 Likes

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by faramade16062: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2020
She fine sha.. I love her
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2020
OwenJesse27:

if I see u for my following list I swear I will deactivate that account ...rubber stamp face don't follow me .... lol

you are childish..... then why quoting me mr fugly.... you for don deactivate ur NL account...

only useless humans for their types... e. g you...

we have important people on ig to follow not a wreck ass being like you.

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by OwenJesse27(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

you are childish..... then why quoting me mr fugly.... you for don deactivate ur NL account...

only useless humans for their types... e. g you...

we have important people on ig to follow not a wreck ass being like you.

my reason for quoting you was to correct your brain error but it obvious your have refuse to learn ....owen_Jesse is my IG name before you start to cry lolz

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2020
OwenJesse27:

my reason for quoting you was to correct your brain error but it obvious your have refuse to learn ....owen_Jesse is my IG name before you start to cry lolz

RUBBISH...

I FOLLOW PEOPLE LIKE

ZZOR
FUTURE AND NOTABLE ONE'S TO MANY TO MENTION.

YOUR NAME ISSA DEAD TO THE EARS.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 28, 2020
If Guys Takes Ladies Out, U Would Barely Hear Of It But If A Lady Takes A Guy Out, It Would Enter Headline News.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by OwenJesse27(m): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

RUBBISH...

I FOLLOW PEOPLE LIKE

ZZOR
FUTURE AND NOTABLE ONE'S TO MANY TO MENTION.

YOUR NAME ISSA DEAD TO THE EARS.

chaii did you just mentioned zzor nah I see why you are fooling ur old age that useless girl ...well bird of the same feather I guess next abeg called better names

rubber stamp face am totally ashamed of you chaii

3 Likes

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2020
OwenJesse27:

chaii did you just mentioned zzor nah I see why you are fooling ur old age that useless girl ...well bird of the same feather I guess next abeg called better names

rubber stamp face am totally ashamed of you chaii

she's far better than you... Mr fugly nigga

AND BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR MANY THINGS MORE LIKE BEGGING FOR SOME ONE TO VIEW AND FOLLOW YOUR IG...

2 Likes

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Bodyodour: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2020
I think I have seen her because her side is my area.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by OwenJesse27(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

she's far better than you... Mr fugly nigga

AND BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR MANY THINGS MORE LIKE BEGGING FOR SOME ONE TO VIEW AND FOLLOW YOUR IG...

rubber stamp face nah you they check me out I pity you ....who ur ugly face help I said I will deactivate my IG if I see this your ugly name on it chaii ....shame on ur old ass lolz

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2020
OwenJesse27:

rubber stamp face nah you they check me out I pity you ....who ur ugly face help I said I will deactivate my IG if I see this your ugly name on it chaii ....shame on ur old ass lolz

SHAME ON WROTHLESS SOUL.... I CAN SEE UR PISSED WITH THE WAY YOU ARE MENTIONI UGLY BECAUSE NOTHING CAN SUITS YOU PROPERLY....

WHY GIVING ME THE HANDLE? ( NAME SOUNDS HORRIBLE TO THE EAR LOBE NOT TO TALK ABOUT THE PINNA)
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by OwenJesse27(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

SHAME ON WROTHLESS SOUL.... I CAN SEE UR PISSED WITH THE WAY YOU ARE MENTIONI UGLY BECAUSE NOTHING CAN SUITS YOU PROPERLY....

WHY GIVING ME THE HANDLE? ( NAME SOUNDS HORRIBLE TO THE EAR LOBE NOT TO TALK ABOUT THE PINNA)

rubber stamp face why are you so bitter nah chaii old age is telling on you lolzz go do face surgery lol it we help improve your market

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by mariahAngel(f): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2020
MJBOLT:
ugly thing

She's not ugly, she's just a hard-working hustler.

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2020
"Wehdon" gurl. Hope you don't regret it though cos some men ain't loyal.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by SweetCunt97(f): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2020
They deserve it once in a while

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by mightyhazel: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2020
lol @ okuko girl

ok,is that your oke okpa at your back there?
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by SweetCunt97(f): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2020
MJBOLT:
ugly thing
Who u be to call anyone ugly?

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2020
Karlifate:
grin grin grin

But you decided to tell everyone via social media.

LMAO!

grin grin grin
....Lol. I wonder o

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by pickatyou2: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2020
See delusion.
Wetin Mr. Eazy girlfriend go come talk.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by naijadrivablog: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2020
And you don broadcast am
My dear, no be only you. Gals don spend pass that one for me.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Seyzcham91(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2020
is this suppose to be an achievement?

Naija girls mentality! so cuz she spent 7k now make we dey worship her?

and never say you didn't tell anyone! you just told the world by posting on social media so shut the Bleep up, you're not different from others

birds of a feather!
TMSMedia:
"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out And Spent N7k On Him Without Telling Anyone" - Nigerian Girl Boasts

A lady identified as Chisom Maryjane has boasted about how she took her boyfriend out and spent N7k on him without telling anyone, IgbereTV reports

The young woman, who deals in poultry at a market in Abakpa Nike area of Enugu, also asked Facebook users in the state planning end of the year parties to patronise her business.

"Am still dat pretty Okuko girl dat u know. The crayfish girl. The plantain girl," she wrote.

"The only girl dat took her boyfriend out and spent 7k on him without telling anyone"

"I kill chicken for a living. Live in afia abakpa market Enugu. U can come and check on me. Ndi end of the year party remember I kill chicken so come and patronize me"

https://igberetvnews.com/1373350/im-girl-took-boyfriend-spent-n7k-without-telling-anyone-nigerian-girl-boasts/
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by naiteaw: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2020
Dating a guy/girl for years and yet no marriage plan is the most dangerous thing in life.

Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k or more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Did she die?

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Seyzcham91(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Rare rose ko! Rare mango ni!

abeg call a spade a spade! spent 7k and so? are guys only meant to spend money on outing?
tillaman:
You are a rare rose in the garden of weeds my sister, thank Goodness you didn’t tell anyone jare
Very noble of you but hope he smashed you well after you guys got back from your shopping spree
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Royalfurnitures: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2020
Only 7k, when you mates build houses for their guys

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by naijadrivablog: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2020
Simplyleo , come and spill your tribalistic bile. I saw you viewing this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? / When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.