Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! (16544 Views)

Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) / My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

NAH, THE REASONING IS IN THIS WORLD....

THAT'S IS THE TYPICAL TRAITS TO IDENTIFY A BLACK MAN!....

and are many on this forum!!!

If that's how u reason, u need to be taken to an asylum ASAP
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

I almost threw up after seeing ur DP Can a sane man still view what's irritating, the second time?

not a threw up... you could have give up the ghost.....

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

I almost threw up after seeing ur DP Can a sane man still view what's irritating, the second time?

not only threw up... you could have give up the ghost.....

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

If that's how u reason, u need to be taken to an asylum ASAP
*trying to figure out the termite talking *

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

I no quote u na cheesy
Thought you did cool
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Shanklee viewing

.. I'm coming for you!!

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

YOU TOO.. DO YOU KNOW ME?.... WHY CALLING ANODER PERSON BROKE! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE CALLED ONE....

POSSESS UR POSSESSION IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS!

EVERYONE WITH HIS/ER POSSESSION!

I tagged u broke because you're surprised and couldn't believe i own dogs (foreign dogs wey be like sachet water for my side)....an average nairaland folks own dog(s). Owing a foreign breed of dog is like a fortune to u
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

I tagged u broke because you're surprised and couldn't believe i own dogs (foreign dogs wey be like sachet water for my side)....an average nairaland folks own dog(s). Owing a foreign breed of dog is like a fortune to u

SO SENSELESS...... OWNING A FOREIGN DOGS IS A FORTUNE TO YOU!

JUST HEAR TALK.

WHITE ASS WORSHIPER! SO ASHAMED...

TO ME OWNING A BUSINESS,SHARES ,COMPANIES IN WHITE MAN LAND IS A FORTUNE...

KEEP ON TAGGING URSELF BROKE BECAUSE THE ONLY THING YOU CAN AFFORD FROM FOREIGN IS DOGS!

WHAT A PITY.

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
YOUR DON'T HAVE ANYTHING MEANINGFUL TO SAY....

JUST BE AT PEACE WITH UR ROTTWEILER OR WHATEVER !

AUDIO RICH BLACK NIGGA!

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

NOT TALKING ABOUT YOUR DOG...

JUST GOOGLE WROTH....

YES THE FASTEST WAY TO KNOW A BLACK NIGGA IS :

BRAGING ABOUT THINGS THEY HAVE NOW... FORGETTING ABOUT THE FUTURE AHEAD.....

YOU AND DAVIDO ARE COMMON!

BRAGGERS WITH NO FUTURE AHEAD!

AMEN MAY GOD CURSE POVERTY.....

AND LIFT THOSE SUFFERING IN IT OUT OF THE BASTARD SITUATION..

U need to be taken to asylum seh...oloun
U can talk trash because u never knew me (it's acceptable) but saying DAVIDO have no future is out of this world (you should live the rest of ur life in asylum)

U even said bragging is typical of a black man (what will u say about tekashi 69, MGK, zlatan etc)

Bragging is a respecter of no race, color, age (I think u should know that already)
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

U need to be taken to asylum seh...oloun
U can talk trash because u never knew me (it's acceptable) but saying DAVIDO have no future is out of this world (you should live the rest of ur life in asylum)

U even said bragging is typical of a black man (what will u say about tekashi 69, MGK, zlatan etc)

Bragging is a respecter of no race, color, age (I think u should know that already)

BY QUOTING BACK YOU HAVE ALREADY ACCEPTED THE FACT ( BLACK MAN = TO BRAGGING)...

AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU THAT I SHOULD KNOW...

WHITEY OR OTHER COLORS DON'T DO THIS SHITZ (BRAG) INSTEAD THEY WORK HARD TO INVEST, DEVELOP, ACQUIRE NEW SKILLS, CHALLENGES,RESEARCH IDEAS AND UNCOUNTABLE USEFUL THINGS THAT WILL HELP THEIR GENERATIONS TO COME.

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

yes, too ugly... I don't want my kids to carry the syndrome....

that's why I said I rather die single than marrying a fugly counter parts ( Nigerian man)...

because ugly and ugly can't match!!!

I can't use myself as an example because u never knew me

So Ozo,kiss Daniel, korede Bello, Wizkid, iyanya, Mike godson, blah blah blah are all ugly? (Can u tell us ur definition of cuteness)
U need to see a doctor ASAP (no joke)

I feel ur pain (carry ur ugly syndrome cross alone ooo)
God will see u through
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

not a threw up... you could have give up the ghost.....

Give up the ghost on top an orangutan x bonobos monkey crossbreed?
Are u kidding me?
When I've got cute and we'll endowed girls dieing for me out there
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

I can't use myself as an example because u never knew me

So Ozo,kiss Daniel, korede Bello, Wizkid, iyanya, Mike godson, blah blah blah are all ugly? (Can u tell us ur definition of cuteness)
U need to see a doctor ASAP (no joke)

I feel ur pain (carry ur ugly syndrome cross alone ooo)
God will see u through

ALL UGLY AS FUVK!!

WHATEVER ....

I CAN'T BE WITH ANOTHER UGLY CREATURE...

NO HANDSOME IN AFRICA EXPECT EAST AND NORTH ...

THE FUGLY MEN ON PLANET ARE WEST AFRICANS (LOCATED IN NIGERIA)...

CRY ME A RIVER!

SOMEONE IS PAINED.... WHOOOO SO FUGLY ..DISFIGURED BEING.

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Tozic: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

I SWEAR TO MY GRAVE ..I HAVE NOT AND WILL NEVER!!

I DON'T MAKE MOUTH OR BOAST FOR NOTHING....
Hmm
I am not saying you make mouth or boast, but routed within ur posts you are probably a cocky person. I just hope you ain't this way in reality.
Sorry tho if it sounds offensive to you.
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Give up the ghost on top an orangutan x bonobos monkey crossbreed?
Are u kidding me?
When I've got cute and we'll endowed girls dieing for me out there

SO YOU ARE TRYING TO TELL THE PUBLIC THAT THE FOUNDER OF UR GENERATIONS COMMIT AN UNFORGIVABLE SIN BY HAVING SEX WITH DIFFERENT BREEDS OF MONKEY.... GOD FORBID....

YES, REASONS I CAN'T MARRY A NIGERIAN MAN ( ENDOWED)..... ALL THEY SEE IS PHYSICAL BODY.... NOTHING ELSE!!

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

SO SENSELESS...... OWNING A FOREIGN DOGS IS A FORTUNE TO YOU!

JUST HEAR TALK.

WHITE ASS WORSHIPER! SO ASHAMED...

TO ME OWNING A BUSINESS,SHARES ,COMPANIES IN WHITE MAN LAND IS A FORTUNE...

KEEP ON TAGGING URSELF BROKE BECAUSE THE ONLY THING YOU CAN AFFORD FROM FOREIGN IS DOGS!

WHAT A PITY.

Thank God u know how much foreign dog puppies cost...so vying into dog biz is trash right? (go search for dog dynasty on FB or insta)...he sell his puppies from $30k-$60k, he owns lambo, mustard, Corvette etc

Yes owing exotic dogs is a fortune that will change ur life and lift u out of poverty and not the f*cking rabbitery you're doing

Must you own business and blah blah blah in a white man's country before u make it?
Did dangote have factories outside Africa?... isn't he the richest man in Africa?

Ur brain capacity is just 2KB aswear grin

Who's now senseless btw the two of us
Who's worshipping white men's ass btw is when u kept on condemning ur fellow black man and hailing the white counterpart
Inferiority complex and low self-esteem kee there cheesy
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Tozic:

Hmm
I am not saying you make mouth or boast, but routed within ur posts you are probably a cocky person. I just hope you ain't this way in reality.

have to be cocky to those who claimed they are cocky too.

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

BY QUOTING BACK YOU HAVE ALREADY ACCEPTED THE FACT ( BLACK MAN = TO BRAGGING)...

AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU THAT I SHOULD KNOW...

WHITEY OR OTHER COLORS DON'T DO THIS SHITZ (BRAG) INSTEAD THEY WORK HARD TO INVEST, DEVELOP, ACQUIRE NEW SKILLS, CHALLENGES,RESEARCH IDEAS AND UNCOUNTABLE USEFUL THINGS THAT WILL HELP THEIR GENERATIONS TO COME.

Based on ur logic... zlatan, tekashi 69, MGK are black men right?
What a clown �
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Thank God u know how much foreign dog puppies cost...so vying into dog biz is trash right? (go search for dog dynasty on FB or insta)...he sell his puppies from $30k-$60k, he owns lambo, mustard, Corvette etc

Yes owing exotic dogs is a fortune that will change ur life and lift u out of poverty and not the f*cking rabbitery you're doing

Must you own business and blah blah blah in a white man's country before u make it?
Did dangote have factories outside Africa?... isn't he the richest man in Africa?

Ur brain capacity is just 2KB aswear grin

Who's now senseless btw the two of us
Who's worshipping white men's ass btw is when u kept on condemning ur fellow black man and hailing the white counterpart
Inferiority complex and low self-esteem kee there cheesy

I REFUSED TO READ BECAUSE THERE'S NO SENSE IN UR WRITE UP ...

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:
YOUR DON'T HAVE ANYTHING MEANINGFUL TO SAY....

JUST BE AT PEACE WITH UR ROTTWEILER OR WHATEVER !

AUDIO RICH BLACK NIGGA!

U and Zzor dey always think say una get craze for head...u don meet ur match today
No run away oooo. I go frustrate ur life sotey u go almost commit suicide as a result of depression
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Based on ur logic... zlatan, tekashi 69, MGK are black men right?
What a clown �

MACHINE GUN KELLY = WHITE

69 = WHITE

IN THE CASE OF ZLATAN, YOU COULD HAVE ADD OLAMIDE, PHYNO, DON JAZZY, REMA = SO THAT THEY CAN BE WHITE TOO... SINCE THEY AIN'T BLACK.

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

ALL UGLY AS FUVK!!

WHATEVER ....

I CAN'T BE WITH ANOTHER UGLY CREATURE...

NO HANDSOME IN AFRICA EXPECT EAST AND NORTH ...

THE FUGLY MEN ON PLANET ARE WEST AFRICANS (LOCATED IN NIGERIA)...

CRY ME A RIVER!

SOMEONE IS PAINED.... WHOOOO SO FUGLY ..DISFIGURED BEING.

U called kizz Daniel "ugly as Bleep"? Chidinma wey fine pass u in a million fold and get money is dying and crying to get him

You need to visit psych aswear cheesy
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

U and Zzor dey always think say una get craze for head...u don meet ur match today
No run away oooo. I go frustrate ur life sotey u go almost commit suicide as a result of depression

run away because of a worthless mosquito..... YOU ARE REALLY A JOKER...

AND I SEE YOU MENTIONED DEPRESSION AND FRUSTRATION INCLUDING SUICIDE....

.WELL FIND A ROPE... THEN TIE IT OVER A TREE BRANCH AND JUST PUT IT AROUND UR NECK....

SIMPLE WAY!

BUY SNIPER AND SAVE STRESS!..

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati
:

I REFUSED TO READ BECAUSE THERE'S NO SENSE IN UR WRITE UP ...

grin grin grin
I give am smack down cheesy
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

MACHINE GUN KELLY = WHITE

69 = WHITE

IN THE CASE OF ZLATAN, YOU COULD HAVE ADD OLAMIDE, PHYNO, DON JAZZY, REMA = SO THAT THEY CAN BE WHITE TOO... SINCE THEY AIN'T BLACK.

So the almighty ZLATAN is a black man??
Chai...u really need to visit asylum seh..oloun
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

U called kizz Daniel "ugly as Bleep"? Chidinma wey fine pass u in a million fold is dying and crying to get him

You need to visit psych aswear cheesy

whatever!

IT IS LEFT FOR HER! EVERYONE WITH HIS /ER PREFIX

I CAN NEVER ACCEPT IT THAT NIGERIAN MAN IS HANDSOME! OVER MY DEAD BODY

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

run away because of a worthless mosquito..... YOU ARE REALLY A JOKER...

AND I SEE YOU MENTIONED DEPRESSION AND FRUSTRATION INCLUDING SUICIDE....

.WELL FIND A ROPE... THEN TIE IT OVER A TREE BRANCH AND JUST PUT IT AROUND UR NECK....

SIMPLE WAY!

BUY SNIPER AND SAVE STRESS!..

U don meet your match seh...aswear

I go dey give am to u back to back till day break sotey this thread go reach like page 20

No run away...just stay with me, I get ur time tonight
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

grin grin grin I give am smack down cheesy
MONEY IN THE BANK WILL SUIT IT... NOT ONLY SMACK DOWN!!

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

U don meet your match seh...aswear

I go dey give am to u back to back till day break sotey this thread go reach like page 20

No run away...just stay with me, I get ur time tonight

always ready....

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

So the almighty ZLATAN is a black man??
Chai...u really need to visit asylum seh..oloun

same as you....

we got two Zlatan...

besides asylum is too small for the both of us... ..

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

always ready....

You're yet to reply my posts up there
I can't be doing the talking alone (I no be psycho like u)
Give me replies so that I'll know how to give u the next choke slam cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'How My Mother's Sister Has Been Molesting Me Sexually' / What Are The Most Important Reasons For You To Get Married? / Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.