Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola (35832 Views)

Senate Presidency Race: Tinubu Insists Zoning Should Be To South / 2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum / Rivers Guber: Amaechi Backs Aac's Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by cktheluckyman: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sheggy13:

The PDP has made it clear they'll hand over the ticket to the North again. Even if the APC wishes to hand over their ticket to the SE, the fear of losing seriously would make them reconsider. How do you give out your ticket to a region where you're not popular. The only governor from the party there is insulted everyday as a supreme court governor. Umahi that just joined, if he contests any position today in Ebonyi under APC, he would lose cos of the hatred and disdain the SE region has for APC, and you expect APC to dish out presidential slot to such a place?

so is it the SW that will defeat a Northern candidate? You people are jokers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
LZAA:

All u BMC zombies are the same

It is you not u
Grow up you are not a child ,spell your words properly

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by cktheluckyman: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
isthatso:

I dont think you understand how voting works...it is the voter who determines whether a candidate is acceptable to him. you are the one being delusional about a SE presidency.....it's not going to happen, if it were going to happen it would have happenned in60 years of Nigerian independence. Nigeria has never elected an ibo man to federal executive power and it is not going to happen any time soon, whatever chance of it happenning has been diminished by the actions of certain Se elements post 2015. . Zik was not elected but a ceremonial president with no executive powers as a result of a power sharing agreement. Ironsi came to power via a coup and was removed in 3 months.

likewise a SW backed Yoruba candidate has never won the Presidency.Obasanjo was installed by the North.Obafemi Awolowo contested thrice and failed thrice.The same fate awaits Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by KosiGee(m): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
etrouble:

So that the killings and maiming can continue in the North? You are a deep thinking. But sorry, that won’t happen. A Southern President will be better, he will just ignore them while Boko Haram kills the remaining educated Almajaris

A southern president ignoring the security issues in the north would be the most foolish, ignorant and naive thing to do.

For your information, it’s only the will of God that the issue in the south hasn’t escalated to uncontrolled proportion. Those bandits who cause trouble in the north have successfully infiltrated and blended in the south. Name any part of southern Nigeria you can think of, they are there.
Mark it, If Buhari fails to succeed in tackling the security issues in the north, any southern president that emerges after 2023 will fail WOEFULLY. I said it here.

The problem with the north can only be dealt by the north. You think Buhari is clueless?? Watch this space sir...A southern Nigeria president will be horrible. The magnitude of problem he will encounter will be so bad and so frustrating that in dealing with the problems and solving it will shake the foundation of our existence.

There are unimaginable sabotage going on due to the greed, incompetence and foolishness of our leaders.
Those coming out from the southern part of Nigeria to contest will be motivated by greed and inordinate ambitions rather than the will and patriotism to solve any problem.
Watch and see those who will emerge...They will all have Rochas Okorocha’s kind of mentality...loud mouth, arrogant, greedy, incompetent and ears that are blocked to reason and good advice.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Vistra40: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
isthatso:

SS, Sw have more credible actors in the political arena that SE at the moment. Amaechi(SS) is credible, Fashola(SW) is credible, Osinbajo(SW) is credible. Who are the SE candidates? Orji Kalu, Peter Obi, Okorocha, Umahi...these are the people you want to present to Nigerians? I would rather have ElRufai than any of those SE names

What makes a politician credible sir?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Dovegrey: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Ewedu votes trumps all your villages votes by two actually. Five-percenter
Ordinary correct english you can't speak shame on you

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by tamdun: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
Abaman001:

Hehehehe....after the huge betrayal from you guys to Dr GEJ u still think there won't be a pay back time....u must be day dreaming.... The north will continue to rule us till thy kingdom come
Between South west and Gej, who really betrayed who? So u expect sw to vote for Jonathan again after ignoring them for good 4 yrs?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by cktheluckyman: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Josywhyte:
The presidency will always rotate between the north and south-west. That's how Nigeria works. They will never let it come to south south or south-east. Their greed for power won't let them zone it those regions....

story for the gods.How many times have the SW tasted power?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by wingmanIII: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
tamdun:

Exactly, all region in South can contest but it shouldn't go back to North

NO! CAPITAL NO.
SS had a shot
SW had a shot
If it has to be zoned, it must be zoned to the SE. Else forget it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
cktheluckyman:

likewise a SW backed Yoruba candidate has never won the Presidency.Obasanjo was installed by the North.Obafemi Awolowo contested thrice and failed thrice.The same fate awaits Tinubu

You are stating the obvious, I never mentioned Tinubu in my write up..I dont want him as president. Understand one thing, if a SW candidate is put forward by APC, it will mean he is backed by the North. Nobody becomes president of Nigeria without the backing of the North...everybody knows that. The very reason why a SE candidate will never be president is that the North will NEVER back a SE candidate, go back into your history of the 1966coup to understand why.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Vistra40:

What makes a politician credible sir?
if I have to explain that to you, then your time in school was wasted.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by wingmanIII: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
isthatso:

you need our votes because you dont have the numbers, thats how elections work. so keep insulting and be dreaming of SE presidency!

You don't count. Your opinion doesn't count either if not Oyo state wouldn't have gone to PDP.
Let's watch and see.
If Nigeria is to remain as a country, I know the owners of Nigeria will ensure a SEasterner emerges as president come 2023.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Misterdhee1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Dovegrey:

Ordinary correct english you can't speak shame on you
Im still much better than you would ever dream of being grammar-wise.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
wingmanIII:

You don't count. Your opinion doesn't count either if not Oyo state wouldn't have gone to PDP.
Let's watch and see.
If Nigeria is to remain as a country, I know the owners of Nigeria will ensure a SEasterner emerges as president come 2023.

you talk as if you can do anything about it. There are 2 ways Nigeria disintegrates First by uprising and because of your actions in 1967, the North has checkmated that possibility, that why the SE never controls the Army, why the North is against regional or state police so that there is no guise under which the SE can amass weapons. The second is by referendum and again because of your actions in 1966 there is no referendum in the constitution, whereas there was a referendum clause before Ironsi removed it. There will be no SE presidency and there is nothing you can or will do about it, you will make noise, insult everybody, shout Biafra but continue to be in Nigeria. You are your own worst enemies. The oyinbo man left us a country where no zone dominated the other, the Ibo man wasnt satisfied and wanted to dominate everybody else and the result is they derailed the country and entrapped themselves with no way out.

insted of you to humble yourselves, you are making demands and threatening from a position of weakness!!! Who does that? and you wonder why in 60 years youve never had executive leadership of the country except briefly through a coup?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Dollanaira: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Yeah
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
The below is only for the wise people on Nairaland...
I got this from my Role model(s) online... [/b]....

Men and women of truth and caliber.

[b]SOUTH EAST: IS IT NOT TOO LATE?

I have read the recent transmissions by Senator Bukola Saraki directed at my Igbo tribe. I have deliberately kept mum on this as I had earlier resolved to speak less on Igbos as regards the 2019 Elections and 2023 Presidency having said quite a bit. 

However seeing as some of my brethren have swallowed the cheap bait, I will chip this in just to keep the reality before us, at least for posterity sake. Truth is bitter but it's still the best medicine. 

My people say; 'He who does not remember where the rain started beating him, will not remember where it stopped'. 

REWIND TO 2014. 
A new National Party was being conceived. Political Parties, political players and Regions were being wooed to the new alliance. 

'We' Igbos (read South East) vehemently refused to touch it even with a long pole. We packaged, sold to ourselves and bought the baseless propaganda that it was an Islamic alliance that would birth an "Islamic" and "Hausa" Party. Simply because those our brethren heavily invested in the PDP at the time were afraid of losing their vested selfish interests.
Till today I'm still trying to fathom the basis for that wicked and twisted deceit especially as many of those Igbo elites who sold that dummy have since ported to the same APC.

We failed to even identify with that new Alliance. Hence the Party, APC was birthed without any remarkable input from us or presence. The few amongst us who aligned were called all kinds of names and abused to high heavens by us even when they were proven right afterall.

Thus the few Igbos who were part of it were at best fringe players as they didn't have the required clout to make serious demands and do the necessary political wheeling and dealing required in Politics to strike the hard bargains since politics is all about interests and numbers. They were even suspect, so much so that it was only their personal political sagacity that gave them whatever they got.

That Party went on to win the Presidential Election which in truth, most of us never believed it could or would, because of our half baked permutations and poor understanding of Nigerian politics. But it did. 

Curiously we turned up at the fore front of telling this same Party how it should share it's 'spoils of war'. We became hypocritical moral champions with an over bloated sense of entitlement. Who does that, in all political reality and practicality? But we did, even while vehemently and vociferously still refusing to shift our position, style and rhethoric.

We dug in. Supported every bad thing and person against the Party, the elected President and the Administration while denying any and every good done to and for our Region.

Fast forward to where we are today. Almost four years after the 2015 misadventure, we have stayed put at 2015, refusing to move forward, refusing to shift grounds, refusing to play pragmatic politics, telling ourselves the same lies we cooked and bought in 2015 and some more. 

Now barely 5 months to another election, we have started again saying "APC cannot give Presidency to Igbos in 2023". "Buhari cannot hand over to an Igbo man because Buhari hates Igbos". "APC is deceiving you", bla bla bla.

Of course. We will believe Saraki, who has only but a fanthom dream of becoming President and whose only known record is selfishness but we can't believe Buhari who's already President and who has a record of voluntarily picking two great Igbo sons as running mates in the past? Chukwu aju.

It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of us still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has not even finished one and a half tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos. Odi nma

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere. As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023? 
On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?
Is power given to anyone? 
Is it an appeasement or a gift? 

The APC is a political party. The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda. So if the APC reads that the SE does not want the Presidency or does not have the capacity to help them win and keep power, they will stick with the regions that can and work with individuals who are interested. 

Make no mistake, I have always said, I do not blame us Igbos for the decision majority of us took in 2015. It's our right. But continuing to pretend that it was other regions, Buhari or the APC that made us do what we did then or remain where we are today is purely self deceit and I refuse to play that ostrich game. 

As far back as 2014, I and many others made that argument that Igbo Presidency was very feasible in 2023, ONLY under under the APC, ONLY IF we did a couple of things right politically. I personally continued to speak loudly on that even after the 2015 elections until when I realized that we were not ready to play the politics that was required and now I dare say it may be too late. Or is it not? Time will tell.

For now, we can continue to tell ourselves that we cannot hold the Presidency of Nigeria. I heard and read many of our brethren go from PDP to Biafra/seccesion (read IPOB) to Referendum to "Igbos do not need Presidency but Restructuring" etc forgetting that all that didn't lie squarely with us alone. We think other regions are not reading our body language?

I really don't care what Saraki writes or says because they've all come to realize that it's very easy to play us like a flute. So like Saraki, like Fani Kayode, like Fayose, like Atiku, even Jonah Jang of all people, they keep playing us.

I've learnt not to bother myself anymore to avoid unnecessary abuse from nonentities . As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents. So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu. 
No long grammar
The north should just continue if the SW cannot support an igbo presidency till they have sense and eschew greed.
They will still start another NADECO to fight oppression from the north from 2023. Mtchew.

The SW should stop asking the north for a rotational presidency because
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Ogbeniomo: 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
The below is only for the wise people on Nairaland...
I got this from my Role model(s) online... [/b]....

Men and women of truth and caliber.

[b]SOUTH EAST: IS IT NOT TOO LATE?

I have read the recent transmissions by Senator Bukola Saraki directed at my Igbo tribe. I have deliberately kept mum on this as I had earlier resolved to speak less on Igbos as regards the 2019 Elections and 2023 Presidency having said quite a bit. 

However seeing as some of my brethren have swallowed the cheap bait, I will chip this in just to keep the reality before us, at least for posterity sake. Truth is bitter but it's still the best medicine. 

My people say; 'He who does not remember where the rain started beating him, will not remember where it stopped'. 

REWIND TO 2014. 
A new National Party was being conceived. Political Parties, political players and Regions were being wooed to the new alliance. 

'We' Igbos (read South East) vehemently refused to touch it even with a long pole. We packaged, sold to ourselves and bought the baseless propaganda that it was an Islamic alliance that would birth an "Islamic" and "Hausa" Party. Simply because those our brethren heavily invested in the PDP at the time were afraid of losing their vested selfish interests.
Till today I'm still trying to fathom the basis for that wicked and twisted deceit especially as many of those Igbo elites who sold that dummy have since ported to the same APC.

We failed to even identify with that new Alliance. Hence the Party, APC was birthed without any remarkable input from us or presence. The few amongst us who aligned were called all kinds of names and abused to high heavens by us even when they were proven right afterall.

Thus the few Igbos who were part of it were at best fringe players as they didn't have the required clout to make serious demands and do the necessary political wheeling and dealing required in Politics to strike the hard bargains since politics is all about interests and numbers. They were even suspect, so much so that it was only their personal political sagacity that gave them whatever they got.

That Party went on to win the Presidential Election which in truth, most of us never believed it could or would, because of our half baked permutations and poor understanding of Nigerian politics. But it did. 

Curiously we turned up at the fore front of telling this same Party how it should share it's 'spoils of war'. We became hypocritical moral champions with an over bloated sense of entitlement. Who does that, in all political reality and practicality? But we did, even while vehemently and vociferously still refusing to shift our position, style and rhethoric.

We dug in. Supported every bad thing and person against the Party, the elected President and the Administration while denying any and every good done to and for our Region.

Fast forward to where we are today. Almost four years after the 2015 misadventure, we have stayed put at 2015, refusing to move forward, refusing to shift grounds, refusing to play pragmatic politics, telling ourselves the same lies we cooked and bought in 2015 and some more. 

Now barely 5 months to another election, we have started again saying "APC cannot give Presidency to Igbos in 2023". "Buhari cannot hand over to an Igbo man because Buhari hates Igbos". "APC is deceiving you", bla bla bla.

Of course. We will believe Saraki, who has only but a fanthom dream of becoming President and whose only known record is selfishness but we can't believe Buhari who's already President and who has a record of voluntarily picking two great Igbo sons as running mates in the past? Chukwu aju.

It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of us still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has not even finished one and a half tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos. Odi nma

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere. As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023? 
On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?
Is power given to anyone? 
Is it an appeasement or a gift? 

The APC is a political party. The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda. So if the APC reads that the SE does not want the Presidency or does not have the capacity to help them win and keep power, they will stick with the regions that can and work with individuals who are interested. 

Make no mistake, I have always said, I do not blame us Igbos for the decision majority of us took in 2015. It's our right. But continuing to pretend that it was other regions, Buhari or the APC that made us do what we did then or remain where we are today is purely self deceit and I refuse to play that ostrich game. 

As far back as 2014, I and many others made that argument that Igbo Presidency was very feasible in 2023, ONLY under under the APC, ONLY IF we did a couple of things right politically. I personally continued to speak loudly on that even after the 2015 elections until when I realized that we were not ready to play the politics that was required and now I dare say it may be too late. Or is it not? Time will tell.

For now, we can continue to tell ourselves that we cannot hold the Presidency of Nigeria. I heard and read many of our brethren go from PDP to Biafra/seccesion (read IPOB) to Referendum to "Igbos do not need Presidency but Restructuring" etc forgetting that all that didn't lie squarely with us alone. We think other regions are not reading our body language?

I really don't care what Saraki writes or says because they've all come to realize that it's very easy to play us like a flute. So like Saraki, like Fani Kayode, like Fayose, like Atiku, even Jonah Jang of all people, they keep playing us.

I've learnt not to bother myself anymore to avoid unnecessary abuse from nonentities . As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents. So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu. 
Aboki, abeg carry ur preaching go one side we want lgbo president in 2023 is it all igbos are pdp? abeg

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
tamdun:

Between South west and Gej, who really betrayed who? So u expect sw to vote for Jonathan again after ignoring them for good 4 yrs?
You people know you are lying that jona never neglected you people. It's just Tinubu propaganda
Blame Tinubu for not supporting a SW candidate for the speaker.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Zoning if followed properly will lead to a more peaceful Nigeria since every zone will know its rotational... but will these Fulanis n Northerners follow through?
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Cyberterror: 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Buhari as father of the nation , will give APC a smooth sailing to retaining power in 2023.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Niceman4u(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
isthatso:

To begin with there is no credible SE candidate in the political arena. By that I mean among the current crop of SE politicians. ofcourse there are numerous qualified capable SE technocrats. Secondly, SE does not deserve it because they have done too much to cause disunity and inflame tensions in the country especially since 2015 which reminds people of their role in derailing the country in the '60s....you dont reward bad behaviour with a promotion. Thirdly the only way the SE will become president is if both parties field a candidate from the SE and thats not going to happen because it is political suicide on the part of any party that presents a SE candidate especially APC. lastly, the electorate have to vote for the SE candidate and the rest of Nigeria is not going to vote for a SE candidate if they have an alternative.

In ur mind, u will think ve made any atom of sense in this trash u droped here?
Every zone include south east has the right to aspire for that top job.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by techrola: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
Abaman001:

Hehehehe....after the huge betrayal from you guys to Dr GEJ u still think there won't be a pay back time....u must be day dreaming.... The north will continue to rule us till thy kingdom come
Betrayal kill u there, is there any written agreement btw good luck and Southwest when they voted him in 2011, Good luck treated them like trash and he was resoundly booted out of office, the betrayal hear is ur adopted godson gej..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by wingmanIII: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
isthatso:

you talk as if you can do anything about it. There are 2 ways Nigeria disintegrates First by uprising and because of your actions in 1967, the North has checkmated that possibility, that why the SE never controls the Army, why the North is against regional or state police so that there is no guise under which the SE can amass weapons. The second is by referendum and again because of your actions in 1966 there is no referendum in the constitution, whereas there was a referendum clause before Ironsi removed it. There will be no SE presidency and there is nothing you can or will do about it, you will make noise, insult everybody, shout Biafra but continue to be in Nigeria. You are your own worst enemies. The oyinbo man left us a country where no zone dominated the other, the Ibo man wasnt satisfied and wanted to dominate everybody else and the result is they derailed the country and entrapped themselves with no way out.

insted of you to humble yourselves, you are making demands and threatening from a position of weakness!!! Who does that? and you wonder why in 60 years youve never had executive leadership of the country except briefly through a coup?

Ok. Let's watch and see. You will soon find out that there's always a way out.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Niceman4u:

In ur mind, u will think ve made any atom of sense in this trash u droped here?
Every zone include south east has the right to aspire for that top job.

Nobody said you cant aspire. Aspiring and achieving are 2 different things. Everybody aspires to be a billionaire....we know what actually happens with the majority of aspirers (dreamers) especially to those who havent got the tools, ideas, skills, or mindset to be a billionaire but it never stops them from aspiring.

what i said is you cant achieve it with your current mindset and the bad blood youve created amongst the people whose votes you need to achieve your goal.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by techrola: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
shizzle11:
dont mind those greedy, selfish betrayers. Imagine the nerves from these Yoruba clowns

When you hear them shouting 'zoning to south', the ignorant or naive would think they have the interest of the entire south.

I've been saying and continue to say it that power will rather remain in the north than this loquacious, greedy and hypocrite wasted region have it again....bunch of idiots
This is how u want to mend fences Shai, hatred has beclouded the sense of reasoning of an average ipobian pig, who should we tagged a betrayal than the perverted children from erosional republic, Abiola won south south states plus north and Tofa state, Kano, only for the children of perversion from eriosional republic to vote a northern candidate..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Olatomiwami(m): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
shizzle11:
The north can rule for another 8years since some slaves in the south are so greedy and stupid

Who is this thing? Is only a thing that calls people slaves, it shows his type of unbringing.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Olatomiwami(m): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
omenka:
Making too much fuss about this honestly.

APC ticket is going West. PDP can zone theirs anywhere they want, but I feel no one deserves it more than the East.

MY PERSONAL OPINION.

They are coming for u grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by wingmanIII: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
isthatso:

Shows the level of your ignorance or disdain for history.
The Oyinbo man practically handed over Nigeria to the northerners. Do you know how many military institutions are in Kaduna alone, then all of the north ? Do you know it was the British that stopped the north from leaving Nigeria in 1966 after the coup?
Did you know the British took over the planning and strategy for the civil war when it was obvious to them that Gowon and his quota generals didn't know Jack.?
For you to state that the British handed over a level playing ground even when one of the surviving colonialist admitted to rigging the elections in favor of the north tells me I should not bother arguing with you.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by ablejesus26(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
Abaman001:

Presidency kee u dia, so no more biaflood, lefulendum or death/nothing slogans abi....Nnama-Era

You are just playing to the tune of una afonja vs ipob and other rubbish bigotry
for every sensible person knows its not every igbo man dats a secessionist
no be every igbo man be Ipob in fact well meaning igbos have already debunked and openly rejected both massob and Ipob
its time an Igbo man or Mb get a chance to lead the Country
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Abaman001(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
techrola:

Betrayal kill u there, is there any written agreement btw good luck and Southwest when they voted him in 2011, Good luck treated them like trash and he was resoundly booted out of office, the betrayal hear is ur adopted godson gej..

And u expect eastern region to show SW love abi....u must be an idioot then
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Deepthoughts: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
tamdun:

Exactly, all region in South can contest but it shouldn't go back to North
No!, let's call a spade by it real name,the presidency should go to the SE by 2023 for equity sake,but characters like umahi who has shown himself to be loud mouth should not be considered,my best choice would be Peter obi, before anyone attacks me, I'm not igbo but from the NC.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Vistra40: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
isthatso:

if I have to explain that to you, then your time in school was wasted.

My friend, I know what credibility is. But you lumping Peter Obi and David Umahi in the category of Rochas Okorocha and Orji Uzor Kalu shows how mischievous you are. Unlike some of you whose judgement lens of performance is partisan, I rate leaders regardless of their party affiliation. I will pick a Zulum anytime any day above an Ikpeazu. I would also pick a makinde(I hear he is doing well) over a Yahaya Bello.
David Umahi has done tremendously well in developing his state and Peter Obi was a prudent manager of resources and at the same time a good administrator. I agree that Osinbajo and Fashola(as governor) are credible too. So you are wrong Sir to say no credible SE politician except deep down you hate the idea of a President of Igbo extraction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too / 2023: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With APC Governors Revealed / Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.