Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola (35847 Views)

Senate Presidency Race: Tinubu Insists Zoning Should Be To South / 2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum / Rivers Guber: Amaechi Backs Aac's Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Greenback:

Good. So you and your people should no longer lose sleep with your "attached by force" ewedu rants. grin

Your quest for ibo presidency will never materialize until you people can have a conversation whether you are in agreement or in opposition without hurling insults.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
tamdun:
Every southern politicians should speak out

The same politicians that with their mouth and short sightedness removed zoning? None of these people can get 2023 ticket.

We want fresh candidate better person from any part of the country that we can track his achievements. Young candidate, we are tired of all these ones
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Orjioorji(f): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
Rugaria:
I want Buhari to give the presidency to a fellow fulani..
it's Igbos turn and we won't allow anybody take it. The ofenmanu and their collaborators in the south will want to fight us. But God pass them.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Orjioorji(f): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
tamdun:

Exactly, all region in South can contest but it shouldn't go back to North
all regions of the south should unanimously agree for East to rule. Both Fashiola and Ameachi are agitating because they feel the north may hand over to Umeahi.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Jackson105: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
cktheluckyman:
I hate hypocrisy.If we can't practice equity down south the we have no business preaching it to the North.

If we are not ready to zone in the real sense of it then let the north keep ruling us.The SW and the NW has no business contesting for the presidency in 2023

If you had Sense, u will know that it is just fair ibo contest under PDP they have been labouring for, while Yoruba contest under APC they labour for.

It is simple

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Deepthoughts: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
danilmo:

so u mean APC should feed Peter Obi that PDP won't even think of??

abi wetin u mean,
No,I was only saying, the presidency in 2023 should clearly go to the South East,I only mention Peter obi as the kind of person I would personally prefer that doesn't mean it must be him, the Apc has got igbos in their party,let them give the ticket to the best amongst them,PDP can give theirs to Peter obi or anyone else n let them slug it out.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Rugaria: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Orjioorji:
it's Igbos turn and we won't allow anybody take it. The ofenmanu and their collaborators in the south will want to fight us. But God pass them.
Allow Buhari to give it to the fulani, it will force the Afonjas to fight the fulani directly for the very first time. The impression that it's only the north that can rule will ultimately rile up a lot of sections of this country thereby forcing their hands to face the real enemy instead of this tendency to vent their frustrations on the igbo. If Buhari gives it to the igbo, which will never happen since he hates igbos with a passion, the Yorubas will team up with the fulani to render his government almost useless for the igbo. You don't need that symbolism of an Igbo president if the president becomes a lameduck like Jonathan. That will be counter productive. Let Buhari give it to the fulani and signal the beginning of "fulani colonialism". That act will drive a wedge between many diabolical political allies whose collaborative actions within Nigerias political space can not be dislodged peacefully unless through this way. Buhari will never hand over to an Igbo who's going to focus on the Igbos. If he is ever going to hand over to an igbo, which is HIGHLY unlikely, it will be to an Igbo efulefu who will make you hate the term "Igbo president"..

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by danilmo: 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
Deepthoughts:
No,I was only saying, the presidency in 2023 should clearly go to the South East,I only mention Peter obi as the kind of person I would personally prefer that doesn't mean it must be him, the Apc has got igbos in their party,let them give the ticket to the best amongst them,PDP can give theirs to Peter obi or anyone else n let them slug it out.

be realistic, who and who in SE is currently presidential worthy/material in APC if they most zone it??

only umahi which is a new member. infact u guys now hate him for such defection, how will he now get the bloc vote for presidential winning?

kalu is an ex convict that is hated general across d nation for d way he misgovern abia..

then who else??

if ure APC leader who is politically hell bent on retaining presidency will u still risk it with SE?? knowing an average IBO man hates APC??

without wasting time I think the pressure should b mount on PDP.. there are peter obi , Obiano and co that can represent..

I just see it as waste if time, hoping APC will zone presidency to SE.

infact it won't even work except Tinubu gives the order undecided
Deepthoughts:

be realistic, who and who in SE is currently presidential worthy/material in APC if they most zone it??

only umahi which is a new member. infact u guys now hate him for such defection, how will he now get the bloc vote for presidential winning?

kalu is an ex convict that is hated general across d nation for d way he misgovern abia..

then who else??

if ure APC leader who is politically hell bent on retaining presidency will u still risk it with SE?? knowing an average IBO man hates APC??

without wasting time I think the pressure should b mount on PDP.. there are peter obi , Obiano and co that can represent..

infact it won't even work except Tinubu/Osinbanjo,fayemi step down an tinubu gives the order to his loyalist. is it the tinubu se swore and threatening, abuse??

APC can only zone to south and all southerner can test their popularity which tinubu faction would definitely win..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by sirp9898(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
To be sincierly s e deserve it let truth be told in nigeria for ones now
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by danilmo: 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
Greenback:

Sifia pains grin
Keep consoling your arsse...we will make sure the north continues grin
OK national zoning director general. i ve heard u.lol

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by chaloskyx: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
IF UNA LIKE ROTATE IT ONLY AMONG UNA FAMILY MEMBERS I ALREADY HAVE ONE LEG OUT OF THIS COUNTRY THANK GOD FOR THE WEST OPENING UP IMMIGRATION PATHWAYS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE GIVEN UP ON NIGERIA. YES ITS TOUGH THERE BUT ITS SURE BETTER THAN A COUNTRY WHICH KILLS ITS OWN CITIZENS, SENSORS AND GAGS FREEDOM OF EXPRESION AND WHERE A FEW PEOPLE LOOT THE NATION DRY
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Dovegrey:

Ewedu who need your vote self

Says the region the seize of ibadan grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
shizzle11:
dont mind those greedy, selfish betrayers. Imagine the nerves from these Yoruba clowns

When you hear them shouting 'zoning to south', the ignorant or naive would think they have the interest of the entire south.

I've been saying and continue to say it that power will rather remain in the north than this loquacious, greedy and hypocrite wasted region have it again....bunch of idiots

See painment... Bitterness kills man grin
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
It's nice seeing ipob pigs making threats and hurling insults for 2023 presidency... grin

If the SW doesn't get it, it's okay going to the north; we'll probably have the VP spot anyways. You can't threaten and insult you way to the hearts of voters; unfortunately the cretin IPobians haven't got the memo, they can't argue logically without slurs and insults.

There's some part of me which feels that osinbanjo will be a soft man who will be soft on ipob miscreants. Let the northern guys continue their python dance on ipob, SW should just make Amotekun stronger and involved move fulani/hausa on the boards of our companies. There's a great potential if the North and South West work together both politically and economically. As someone who owns farms in the north, politics and tribal differences aside I can say that they are hard working, easy going and honest people.

SE presidency is a pipe dream which can only happen in biafraland.

If it even happens it will end in tears after a single term.
Both ways the SE looses.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by tamdun: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
bigfish3k:

He nominated a Yoruba from osun state to be speaker but tinubu thwarted it and opted for tambuwal.
His chief of defense staff was a Yoruba
His chief of air staff was Yoruba
Civil defense comptroller General was a Yoruba
Demola Seriki, adewunmi adeshina, obanikoro etc were all ministers under Jonathan.

Even from number one to five positions in the country there was no igbo.
1.jonathan
2.namadi sambo
3.david mark
4.tambuwal
5.chief judge who was a northerner

So what the hell have you people been shouting that he dominated his cabinet with Igbo's.
Oya explain this your propaganda against igbos.

As far as I am concerned Jonathan favoured the north more

Oya name the igbos let's see the dominance you are talking about.
Don’t also forget that Yoruba man preceded Jonathan with all the enjoyment therein
PDP was the majority and they did not vote for yoruba to be the speaker, Gej could not(or don't want to) convince his party members to vote the woman despite being the majority and I hope u realised that obanikoro was a fuckin ambassador to Ghana, seriously?
Adesina was a minister, every state must produce at least one minister, so stop making it look like he did us a favour
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Dovegrey: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
JohnSin97:

Says the region the seize of ibadan grin
Hahaha even ebonyi yesterday is far better than your big for nothing osun, ekiti and oyo states

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
tamdun:

PDP was the majority and they did not vote for yoruba to be the speaker, Gej could not(or don't want to) convince his party members to vote the woman despite being the majority and I hope u realised that obanikoro was a fuckin ambassador to Ghana, seriously?
Adesina was a minister, every state must produce at least one minister, so stop making it look like he did us a favour
Obanikoro was a minister of defence. Find out.
SW Yoruba with Tinubu connived with some ambitious PDP members like tambuwal to thwart the Yoruba candidate from winning.
Once you join SW APC with some PDP members that group has automatically become the majority the same game Saraki played on APC to become senate president that APC didn't want him to become.
If SW APC has yoruba at heart, why didn't you vote for person from osun state. Why?
Why did you vote for Tambuwal just because Tinubu doesn't want a rival in Yoruba land.
He doesn't want anybody of influence in Yorubaland apart from him. He is such a greedy and selfish fellow.
If you agreed that all states produced a minister, so where lies your accusations against Jonathan that he neglected you.
You were even properly represented in the military unlike what the igbos are experiencing now with this government.
You can now see that it was just propaganda campaign against Jonathan by you people. It's unfair.

I don't know why most yorubas were brought up to hate the igbos even though igbos don't have their time. The yoruba will just dedicate his time to want to bring an igbo down, exactly what is happening in my work place.

Live and let live please.
See the concerted effort you people are putting in demarketing igbos in the 2023 elections even though igbos have supported you in your own time. Habba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
Dovegrey:

Hahaha even ebonyi yesterday is far better than your big for nothing osun, ekiti and oyo states

Ebonyi only exists to most people as a name; nothing known about there.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
JohnSin97:
It's nice seeing ipob pigs making threats and hurling insults for 2023 presidency... grin

If the SW doesn't get it, it's okay going to the north; we'll probably have the VP spot anyways. You can't threaten and insult you way to the hearts of voters; unfortunately the cretin IPobians haven't got the memo, they can't argue logically without slurs and insults.

There's some part of me which feels that osinbanjo will be a soft man who will be soft on ipob miscreants. Let the northern guys continue their python dance on ipob, SW should just make Amotekun stronger and involved move fulani/hausa on the boards of our companies. There's a great potential if the North and South West work together both politically and economically. As someone who owns farms in the north, politics and tribal differences aside I can say that they are hard working, easy going and honest people.

Both ways the SE looses.
Be deceiving your self. You can't get the VP.
Let's watch and see.
Its the North East turn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
JohnSin97:

Ebonyi only exists to most people as a name; nothing known about there.
What is it that you want to know about Ebonyin
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Greenback: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
isthatso:

Your quest for ibo presidency will never materialize until you people can have a conversation whether you are in agreement or in opposition without hurling insults.
4kU,I'm not Igbo but I believe in fairness

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
danilmo:

then who else??

infact it won't even work except Tinubu gives the order undecided

then who else??

infact it won't even work except Tinubu/Osinbanjo,fayemi step down an tinubu gives the order to his loyalist. is it the tinubu se swore and threatening, abuse??

APC can only zone to south and all southerner can test their popularity which tinubu faction would definitely win..

Wrong permutation
Anything that makes PDP pick a Muslim northerner and a SE VP then Tinubu and the SW should forget it.
You think PDP doesn't know why they don't want to zone it despite pressure from governor Umahi
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Greenback: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
JohnSin97:

Both ways the SE looses.
Very loyal to his masters grin
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
bigfish3k:

Obanikoro was a minister of defence. Find out.
SW Yoruba with Tinubu connived with some ambitious PDP members like tambuwal to thwart the Yoruba candidate from winning.
Once you join SW APC with some PDP members that group has automatically become the majority the same game Saraki played on APC to become senate president that APC didn't want him to become.
If SW APC has yoruba at heart, why didn't you vote for person from osun state. Why?
Why did you vote for Tambuwal just because Tinubu doesn't want a rival in Yoruba land.
He doesn't want anybody of influence in Yorubaland apart from him. He is such a greedy and selfish fellow.
If you agreed that all states produced a minister, so where lies your accusations against Jonathan that he neglected you.
You were even properly represented in the military unlike what the igbos are experiencing now with this government.
You can now see that it was just propaganda campaign against Jonathan by you people. It's unfair.

I don't know why most yorubas were brought up to hate the igbos even though igbos don't have their time. The yoruba will just dedicate his time to want to bring an igbo down, exactly what is happening in my work place.

Live and let live please.
See the concerted effort you people are putting in demarketing igbos in the 2023 elections even though igbos have supported you in your own time. Habba

Lol, typical victim mentality of an Igbo man, Yorubas have accommodated the Igbo man than any other tribe... The name calling, "slaves" "Afonja's" and all manner of slurs were overlooked. An Igbo man can come to yoruba land and build a life for himself, A Yoruba man can't even buy land in the east, you guys claim being hated when tribalistic and islamophobic attitudes are your daily meals, same people who destroyed a mosque and attacked your fellow igbos because they were muslims. We hate you guys but patronise your businesses, we hate you but still employ your brothers.....lol you guys are the one playing the hate and bring him down politics and in actuality must Yoruba's really don't have your time....when last did you see us berating an igbo leader they way you guys berate tinubu. Lol flatin0s and victim mentality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
bigfish3k:

Be deceiving your self. You can't get the VP.
Let's watch and see.
Its the North East turn

Well as long as no Igbo presidency am okay with that.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Greenback: 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
tamdun:

You are a wicked person...
Pdp were in the majority,who made up the majority,was it not the north? And what do you expect them to do when tinubu dangled the tambuwal carrot at them,you expect them not to take it? Gej and obj later tried to amend things but they said the house is independent and you sane people applauded them,you applauded tinubu!
Now you people left out the architect tinubu,left out the one who robbed the sw pdo woman,tambuwal,you left out the northern pdp members and are focusing attention only on the Igbos that are just on their own jeje,Wonderful!

Again im sorry but you seem a wicked person n I'm sure you not a christian
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
JohnSin97:

Well as long as no Igbo presidency am okay with that.
As far as yoruba does not deceive us again to rule for sixteen years I am also ok
I am also OK as far as nigeria remains the way it is.. I am OK. We die here

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Greenback:

Very loyal to his masters grin

Well if that's the way you see it, it's all good. Still you're the irrelevant 5%er.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Greenback: 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
JohnSin97:

Well if that's the way you see it, it's all good. Still you're the irrelevant 5%er.
Yes,I'm a proud one from the SS and besides,a dead brain cattle rearer was the one that said that. And again,one thing is very clear,the so called 97%ers,big for nothing,are dead without us.. grin
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
bigfish3k:

As far as yoruba does not deceive us again to rule for sixteen years I am also ok
I am also OK as far as nigeria remains the way it is.. I am OK. We die here

Lol, you die there with bitterness and hate while the python dances on your flathe@d. I survive and adapt.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
Greenback:

Yes,I'm a proud one from the SS and besides,a dead brain cattle rearer was the one that said that. And again,one thing is very clear,the so called 97%ers,big for nothing,are dead without us.. grin

grin grin another pathetic ipob claiming SS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons / Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.