Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months (62464 Views)

(my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! / Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? / Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
did you see it?
Of course I did
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Codedlyon: 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
Most of these ladies are stupid. They don't think. Gone are those days when they say behind every successful man there is a woman but nowadays behind every successful man there are a lot of unsuccessful years. Men you just need to work hard and become successful then marry a lady for marrying sake or to have your children and that's all.

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Of course I did
sorry
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
sorry
For?
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Pelxmiye(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
OdefaGirl:

No baby.....no network cool

Baby cool cool cool try to connect via my network, it's very reliable grin grin grin grin
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by dlordy100: 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Godada:

You are actually lack comprehension skills. You didn't see where I wrote the rich marry the rich. You started masturbated about guys making money.

Dey there papa jazz man, make your wife go sell her puna take feed you. Or is it that your mum is your bread winner?

One wonders whatever happens to the man being the bread winner. When Boss Ladies spring up, you guys scream your brains off about feminist.

please can u summarize please couldn't assimilate anything from ur gibberish write-up
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by jaxxy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
Why the need to act broke? for what exactly? Nigerian men and their anyhow mentality. Act or fake broke and watch me leave your sorry ass when I find out, rubbish

Acting broke reveals who actually can stand the rain not just the sunny days.

Even ur regular frnds u want to be sure about them talkless of ur gal or rather wife.

I know ure a runner. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
For?
That means you didn't see it ,so forget
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by kambili999(f): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
legallyminded:

The one you're referring to is 1/5000
that's not true.

Maybe you just haven't been lucky. There are good girls everywhere.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by OdefaGirl(f): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pelxmiye:

Baby cool cool cool try to connect via my network, it's very reliable grin grin grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by kambili999(f): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Truvel:
Some Ladies Is An Understatement. Many Ladies Are More Interested In D Money Of Guys. D Ladies Dat Are Likely Not More Interested In D Money Of Guys Are Not More Dan 2%.
please give proof of your statistical figures.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
That means you didn't see it ,so forget
I told you I saw it, you insulted me in hausa, so what? you want me to accept Ur apology right?
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by kambili999(f): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Schrodinger1:

Dear, you are quite correct. But you see, the number of ladies that fit into what you just described above or your type of personality is blatantly less that 2% of the total female population in Nigeria.

And because ladies that have the ability to delay gratification or satisfaction are very few, Men would almost always generalize that they don't exist. 98%>>>2%
please what research was made to back up your statistical figures sir?
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
OdefaGirl:

grin grin
Ode toh fa grin
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by kambili999(f): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
toye440:

Bae 99.9% are gold diggers in fact they are now onions diggers.
wahala for who get wife and sisters o
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by OdefaGirl(f): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Ode toh fa grin

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by kambili999(f): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
chinchonglee:

Tell me the truth.
If that ur loving and caring boyfriend lost his job, will u still be with him?
u want me to answer u when I know u already have a foxed notion

I know myself

And I know my worth isn't on material things

I am very comfortable and I even foot bills of people too.

It's a natural thing for a person to feel secured around someone who wouldnt be able to foot their basic needs

And that's where I fault some ladies

They are so dependent that they beg for everything

And because they have seen easy access to sleep around and get paid they don't want to bend down and hustle

When u work for your money, you value it

I know what it feels like to make money, so I wouldn't want to be a liability for my man

Rather I am willing to push him to get better

3 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Some.parents even write their broke sons off take more if a babe. You will see two sisters that their mother will love the one who sleep with men and bring money home than the one who's not sleeping around to bring money.
Two son born of the same parents, one will not be remembered while the other is always treated like a kind just because he has money. Even the little the broke son can afford won't be appreciated. And you are talking of a babe.

5 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
kambili999:
please give proof of your statistical figures.

It's D Truth, U Know. Many Ladies Are Like Dat. Only Very Few Ladies Don't. And Dis Very Few Ladies I'm Talking Abt Are Very Rare To Find.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by kambili999(f): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
Truvel:
It's D Truth, U Know. Many Ladies Are Like Dat. Only Very Few Ladies Don't. And Dis Very Few Ladies I'm Talking Abt Are Very Rare To Find.
I'm not asking for what's true or false

Give proof of the research that was made to back up your statistical figures sir
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ogaonos:
and some are attacking d op.any boy who uses money buy love enta marriage will either cry in pain over their wives or wayward children.most ladies DT love already made men aren't good mom's dnt knw how to train kids to be responsible men or woman DT every parent will adore.some mom nwadays will be bleaching their kids or doing attachment for a 6 yrs old pikin
the hair one is very annoying. You see a 4yrs old carrying a hair for an adult. Women these days don't know that there are styles for kids. I just hate it
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by CsRockefeller(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Some.parents even write their broke sons off take more if a babe. You will see two sisters that their mother will love the one who sleep with men and bring money home than the one who's not sleeping around to bring money.
Two son born of the same parents, one will not be remembered while the other is always treated like a kind just because he has money. Even the little the broke son can afford won't be appreciated. And you are talking of a babe.

You hit both d nail and d hammer. Pure truth.

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I told you I saw it, you insulted me in hausa, so what? you want me to accept Ur apology right?
I felt somehow doing that even though you do same to me all the time, just accept it and waka
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
I felt somehow doing that even though you do same to me all the time, just accept it and waka
If you want me to accept Ur apologies, meet me for once
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Godada(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
dlordy100:

please can u summarize please couldn't assimilate anything from ur gibberish write-up

In summary, you are a pathetic fool
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Godada(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ogaonos:
� a Shithole country DT don jazzy,wizkid ,olamide,2face,phyno all made money and are staying in.even nairaland u are in is in the Shithole.so what are u doing here on nairaland that in the shithole country smh.

You mentioned these fine global people without mentioning yourself. You are as low in confidence as the money in your pocket.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Godada(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
matthewbrian150:

You and all those who liked your post have jelly brains. I can't believe someone can actually post something so stupid on a public forum. No wonder crime is the new norm in the country.

Your asininity is hereditary. Go argue that with your broke and henpecked dad
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by lexy2014: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Godada:
grin

Well I am feel compelled to drop my input here.

I may seem callous but who suffer epp?
Na who see fish wey dem put for im mouth, e spit am troway?

It's high time guys understand how these things work. You don't slither into a relationship when you wallet is as flat as mama Femi bedroom slippers booby.

You don't force people into relationships and make them suffer. Ever wondered why the rich marry the rich? Everyone wants financial security.

Brothers, make una go update una sef and stop screaming women love money.

No daughter of mine is going to marry a pauper

My G below get no chill. If you dey work and you see better job, you nor go update?

Money is important in of life's endeavor, but as far as marriage is concerned, money doesn't guarantee d presence of love. Unless, u want to carry prostitutes& think u in a relationship, then money will sustain d "relationship". But when d money supply shrinks, that's when u will no ur real status.

From d story, d guy didn't "slither into a relationship when you wallet is as flat as mama Femi bedroom slippers booby" and I don't see where he forced d lady. Shit happens& it happened to d guy& then it became obvious that his "relationship" was built upon sand.

D rich marry d rich but poor girls are expecting their fellow "poor" male companions to provide what d rich will provide for themselves. Isn't this a case of biting more than u can chew? If a woman wants comfort, let her go hustle so she doesn't start making unnecessary demands.

Guys actually need to wake up & not let their desperation for sex prevent from selecting ladies with some brain

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Happy2020: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
kambili999:
that's not true.

Maybe you just haven't been lucky. There are good girls everywhere.

Not in Nigeria
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Godada(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
lexy2014:

Money is important in of life's endeavor, but as far as marriage is concerned, money doesn't guarantee d presence of love. Unless, u want to carry prostitutes& think u in a relationship, then money will sustain d "relationship". But when d money supply shrinks, that's when u will no ur real status.

From d story, d guy didn't "slither into a relationship when you wallet is as flat as mama Femi bedroom slippers booby" and I don't see where he forced d lady. Shit happens& it happened to d guy& then it became obvious that his "relationship" was built upon sand.

D rich marry d rich but poor girls are expecting their fellow "poor" male companions to provide what d rich will provide for themselves. Isn't this a case of biting more than u can chew? If a woman wants comfort, let her go hustle so she doesn't start making unnecessary demands.

Guys actually need to wake up & not let their desperation for sex prevent from selecting ladies with some brain

You spoke well.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
MedicH:

Pls don't come and start crying here okay. To avoid all these gold diggers breaking people's heart on dailies, best a man can do is to appear neutral. Now we had a good conversation alright, we talked at length it was all exciting. She asked me if I'm a doctor I said no I'm a cleaner here. It's a teaching hospital. Afterwards I noticed her countenance changed. Then I asked for her contacts she declined. She's a gold digger and it's a good think I dodged the time bomb. If our paths cross again, she would be sorry.
Please go and eat shit, she's a gold digger because she sets standard abi, how many street hawkers have you dated? if none, then you are in the same category with that lady and you bear the same name you tagged her

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by kambili999(f): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
Happy2020:

Not in Nigeria
good to know u have met all the ladies in Nigeria. Bravo dear.

Keep soaring

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) / 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.