Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months (62468 Views)

(my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! / Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? / Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

One Indian girl is your measuring gauge? One random girl?

Well done ooh.
Is not like 100% of Indian babes are all beautiful , na film dem dey use compare us like this oh � we've suffered oh
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nobodyany1:
Hanty, you can't stop us from testing you ladies... We must! Marriage is a forever journey here on earth... We musn't end up marrying the wrong person...
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Cromagnon:
why did you Mary a player?
So she married a player, with the way they're bashing women , its still her fault for marrying a player, it will still be her fault for not marrying a player, this is nonsense, I seriously can't stand how arrogant majority of men are, it will never be their fault
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by ThaThinka: 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ladies that look beyond the present financial status of a guy are priceless! It's not easy hoping things would get better along the way. It demands foresight, devotion, and understanding.

Most of these ladies (in fact, all people) have no real love. Reason I'd always let a lady know in advance the situation on ground rather than build in the sky.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by ThaThinka: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Omo if I find out anyone is testing me too, I'm going to do him back before we breakup , because we must breakup but not easily , we can be childish together I can't let him have fun alone

What's the fun in that? Can't a man try to be sure of what he's exposing himself to?

I think there's really no biggie breaking up with someone you aren't married to yet. You owe each other nothing and life should go on.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Okoroawusa: 12:29am On Dec 04, 2020
Neddstark:
I once saw the fiance of a guy who died follow the uncle of her late fiancee home on the burial day. That was when I knew that women have no loyalty.
Wait...

Please come again...

But that's unfair nah!
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:50am On Dec 04, 2020
ThaThinka:

What's the fun in that? Can't a man try to be sure of what he's exposing himself to?

I think there's really no biggie breaking up with someone you aren't married to yet. You owe each other nothing and life should go on.

Its definitely going to be fun
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Ator008(m): 3:30am On Dec 04, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Flaunt wealth, act broke.... All na for your pocket.

Are rich people not having happy married life?
Do poor people even enjoy the contraption called marriage at all?
As if being broke is the secret recipe to a happy marriage.

Las las Ticket wey go cut go cut..

Even if you forecast all players to come to field of play wearing their respective jerseys, one mumu will still turn up shirtless cheesy

I never comment for any topic for years now
but Baba this thing wey u talk so do serious registration for my head.
na confam yarns you drop so
my brother, u b better wise man

2 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by dlordy100: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Godada:

In summary, you are a pathetic fool
ur words hold no water.... frustration isn't nice shaa tueh
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Cromagnon: 5:44am On Dec 28, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

So she married a player, with the way they're bashing women , its still her fault for marrying a player, it will still be her fault for not marrying a player, this is nonsense, I seriously can't stand how arrogant majority of men are, it will never be their fault
whose fault is it then?
Did he force her to marry him?
You make choices
You live with the consequences
I promise you would not find a non arrogant man attractive

And it's not bashing if it's true
That's guilty conscience talking
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Cromagnon: 5:52am On Dec 28, 2020
Ator008:

I never comment for any topic for years now
but Baba this thing wey u talk so do serious registration for my head.
na confam yarns you drop so
my brother, u b better wise man
do your research o
Forget all these Instagram smiles o
Ppl de cry for lekki inside g wagon o
True ,no formula
But trends show happy rich couples married when the man was broke

Marrying After money, for obodo oyinbo na divorce de follow am

For Nigeria na premium tears when the man carry side chick or second wife

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.