Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months (62545 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? / Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Ikea81: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
OcVoice:
Had a similar case. Everything was going well till I lost my job. She couldn't adjust cos she was used to enjoyment. We were going for our marriage course, I had done introduction sef. She just woke up one morning and decided to break ties with me. She aborted the pregnancy.

I had since moved on though.

I don't know what happened to the girls of our time. Our moms suffered well with our dads without complain. Love was REAL and TRUE then. It was beyond money.

God will help our generation!

Olosho. That's what happened .marry them at.your own peril. Unless na you dis-virgin a Nigerian girl before she is 21, Oga you dey waist your time o, and quick marry her before she 24. I got me a baby mama, 16 bitches and God just answered my prayer , opened one sweet 21 year old virgin 3 months ago. Oga I dey enjoy die. Now I'm bout dumping all these bitches and sail on smoothly with my fresh puna from now till heaven
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
kambili999:
please what research was made to back up your statistical figures sir?

From my experiences and that of other guys I know. In one ATM.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Wittyglam(f): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
The problem is some girls don't see potential if money is not involved but some girls have the eyes of an eagle. You know what you want. Just like we have some terrible guys we also have some terrible girls. I apologise for her misbehavior.
MedicH:

Do they write gold digger on forehead? I just told one that I'm a cleaner in the hospital. We met in the waiting room so I already put my ward coat in the car. She didn't want to give me her contact and I could already tell the disappointment in her face after I said I'm a cleaner. I hope our paths cross once again sha. Pathetic creature.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by MedicH: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
Please go and eat shit, she's a gold digger because she sets standard abi, how many street hawkers have you dated? if none, then you are in the same category with that lady and you bear the same name you tagged her

For the very last time, proclinician is an alternate of medicH and for your own good, you are advised to stop mentioning or quoting these monikers. I can see you don't know how to talk to ur elders this sick little pathetic shit eating cucksurka.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by kambili999(f): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Schrodinger1:

From my experiences and that of other guys I know. In one ATM.

Two sides to this

Either u and your friends have dated all the ladies in Nigeria (which I disagree)
Or you and ur friends aren't lucky to meeting the good ladies

Sorry bro.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by UCHIHAmask: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
OcVoice:
Had a similar case. Everything was going well till I lost my job. She couldn't adjust cos she was used to enjoyment. We were going for our marriage course, I had done introduction sef. She just woke up one morning and decided to break ties with me. She aborted the pregnancy.

I don't know what happened to the girls of our time. Our moms suffered well with our dads without complain. Love was REAL and TRUE then. It was beyond money.

the problem isn't with era,the evil is men are becoming pussy weak and docile fools..
you spend lavishly and foolishly on a woman when you have money thereby stopping yourself from growing or making more massive plans through investment to increase your finance,their mind is always on impressing my woman with golds and doing whatever she needs,at their fall the women leave because they were never inlove with the man,its just the money they want....

love is loyal,priceless and almost extinct,perfect Pretence is what you buy with money..
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Sixfeetbelle: 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
Geedy:
Same reasons I hate dating Nigeria girls.

For an Indian babe (as beautiful as she's) without considering the odds promised me her whole life that she's not gonna marry to any one except me, even though I told her I'm an hustler and that I'm not rich let alone have the money to travel down to her place. Yet she still say she's gonna wait that she believes in me that I'll make it someday. THIS IS TRUE LOVE

But ds our Naija girls ehn, make I no just talk, Shiloh awaits you someday

One Indian girl is your measuring gauge? One random girl?

Well done ooh.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Ogaonos: 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
Godada:

You mentioned these fine global people without mentioning yourself. You are as low in confidence as the money in your pocket.
SINCE YOU SABI FORM RICH I AGREE AM VERY VERY LOW IN MONEY IN MY POCKET AND YOU VERY RICH OYA RICH GODADA SHAKE BODY FOR ME LIKE THE GLOBAL PPLE I MENTION DO FOR THEIR FANS TO BE RICH NO BE FOR MOUTH GODADA.SHOW IT.PROVE IT.U DON MAKE ME VEX OYA DO GIVEAWAY.ME AND NAIRALANDERS ARE WAITING WE ARE ALL POOR AND SHITHOLE.OYA NAIRALANDERS START DROPPING ACCOUNT RICH GODADA WANT TO DO GIVEAWAY FOR XMAS .
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobodyany1: 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hanty, you can't stop us from testing you ladies... We must! Marriage is a forever journey here on earth... We musn't end up marrying the wrong person...
Biglittlelois:
I will so much fail this nonsense test

If I like a guy so much, I'll go for him regardless of his financial status, but if some months later, he opens up on his status and tell me he has been testing me all this while, the way i will so fvcking leave his stupid ass ehn, he will forever regret testing the wrong person,

That was how one guy I got to know through someone, told me on phone that he's fat, living in a face me I slap you, an illiterate bla bla bla, all for us to later see, and I saw someone totally different, 6ft tall, handsome, slim, nice car, I asked him why he lied, he was now smiling sheepishly telling me ladies always fall for him and his worth before meeting him, I now asked him that did it ever occur to him that not all ladies are in that category? He was mute, looking at me like a fool, that was the end for both of us

You guys don't know that the testing rubbish can destroy a relationship rabi? Just make sure you dont get caught, it's only a slow girl that won't detect when she's being tested anyway.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Sixfeetbelle: 12:17am On Dec 03, 2020
Wittyglam:
The problem is some girls don't see potential if money is not involved but some girls have the eyes of an eagle. You know what you want. Just like we have some terrible guys we also have some terrible girls. I apologise for her misbehavior.

Apologize for which nonsense misbehaviour? That a lady decided a cleaner wasn't her spec is now a misbehaviour? You make me laugh.

Everyday I see those ladies that sweep the streets and clean the drainages and it makes me wonder, don't guys approach them? Or are they too 'low-class' for men? So invariably, men have standards but when a woman has too, she suddenly is misbehaving.

If he himself won't date a cleaner in the same hospital field, he shouldn't expect her to 'behave well'. Everybody is entitled to making good choices.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Ogaonos: 12:52am On Dec 03, 2020
Godada:

It's really amazing how people like you think. Maybe as a result of watching too many Nollywood half baked movies. You have arrived at the conclusion that every rich kid must marry a house girl. That only happens in your dreams and fairy tale stories. But not actually in real life.

So because I don't want my daughter to marry a pauper, you have jumped to the conclusion that I want to sell her off. Is that how your mum and sisters were sold off? Is that how your dad gets his pay day?

What nonsense.
GoDADA come Nd give me money o do giveaway since u Sabi form rich and broke shame pple.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by KingRoiz: 1:02am On Dec 03, 2020
OcVoice:

Like really?

Is this getting to be a trend already...?

Sorry brov.

I have been for the past 1 week been shocked myself too. So, I just lost my job last month and I was down with malaria last week when my girl came up with "Baby, let's go to the club" I said no wahala, lets just spend time together at home.. she came to the house and I reminded her of my no-job situation.

Can you imagine, despite my being sick, I told her I had just 3k on me, that I want to use that to get some drugs, she just answered, "So, you mean, we are not going to the club today? "

Then, I told her, no wahala, "we would go, but "HOW MUCH YOU GET? "

Na so e end o.. Aunty say she no get money. Mood Swing jump enter. I dropped her off later. Since that day, she bluntly refused picking my calls..

Like, imagine? She human being wey I been Dey waste money buy am gifts o dey show love, de plan marriage. Chaii.. I just weak...

Bros, beauty is vain.. Follow honest actions, infact I just pray not to dump my niceness. God help me.

2 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Ogaonos: 1:06am On Dec 03, 2020
Godada:

Your asininity is hereditary. Go argue that with your broke and henpecked dad
GODADA AM LOW CONFIDENCE DUDE WITH LOW MONEY BUT I WANT TO BUY NOKIA PHONE OF 65K NAIRA .SEND ME THE MONEY O.SINCCE U KNW HOW TO CALL PPLE BROKE.RICH GODADA SEND ME MONI TO BUY SMARTPHONE
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Perostick(m): 1:51am On Dec 03, 2020
OcVoice:

my guy these days marriage is a scam.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by sim2003: 2:17am On Dec 03, 2020
I experienced something similar..guys need to hustle hard and make money. I am gonna recommend foreign girls to these hungry girls that have absolutely nothing to offer, just a public toilet called punna. The useless girl dumped me when I lost my job. Honey na money. In fact, I cant marry a girl from poor family background now.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Cromagnon: 2:24am On Dec 03, 2020
spiceadole:
You act broke and poor when you are running after a broke and poor lady.

So you will meet a woman who is doing well for herself,say a medical doctor(like myself) and you start acting broke and poor...You are funny.
I won't even look at you twice.
Am I broke?

PS: I'm married with kids.
Just used myself as an example.
then live with whatever you get from your rich but na
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Cromagnon: 2:27am On Dec 03, 2020
WrittyWritter:

But it is not fair..u suffer with a man and when he makes it..he goes outside and spend on other ladies leaving u to suffer..it happened to my mom..so I know what I'm saying..u think it does not pain d woman..and if not 4 d children it will be like she suffered in vain.

Dat is y my mom also suffered 4 us. .so dat we won't suffer 4 any man smiley
why did you Mary a player?
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by demmymoney(m): 4:07am On Dec 03, 2020
Is marriage that compulsory ni
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 03, 2020
MedicH:

For the very last time, proclinician is an alternate of medicH and for your own good, you are advised to stop mentioning or quoting these monikers. I can see you don't know how to talk to ur elders this sick little pathetic shit eating cucksurka.
I will quote you anytime and anyhow I like and you will do nothing
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Map1(m): 4:30am On Dec 03, 2020
OcVoice:

nothing wrong with the ladies of now are days, we men should stop dating a jobless ladies
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by DexterousOne(m): 8:55am On Dec 03, 2020
demmymoney:
Is marriage that compulsory ni

Its not
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by DexterousOne(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2020
VEXT:
And they want rich niggurs like us to be loyal to them, no way.. Bitches come for money, not love.. Bleep and dump dem... grin grin
How about you AVOID THEM in totality
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by DexterousOne(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2020
Geedy:
Same reasons I hate dating Nigeria girls.

For an Indian babe (as beautiful as she's) without considering the odds promised me her whole life that she's not gonna marry to any one except me, even though I told her I'm an hustler and that I'm not rich let alone have the money to travel down to her place. Yet she still say she's gonna wait that she believes in me that I'll make it someday. THIS IS TRUE LOVE

But ds our Naija girls ehn, make I no just talk, Shiloh awaits you someday
That's interesting
Never knew Nigerian guys "entangle" with Indian women
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by DexterousOne(m): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2020
Erojepromise:

Not every home/ marriage can be like yours l have witnessed events where the woman stood with the man through thick and thin but when things got better, that was when the man started falling out of love for her, looking for faults when there isn't, womanizing and the rest. Sometimes the sacrifice isn't worth it

Key word
Sometimes
Not all the time
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by DexterousOne(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2020
JohnSin97:
Una never see girl wey go meet babalawo make she see your future...
Please tell me this is not true
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by matthewbrian150: 10:27am On Dec 03, 2020
Godada:

Your asininity is hereditary. Go argue that with your broke and henpecked dad

Keep displaying your studipity. The little change you think you have is what is disturbing your childish brain. Irredeemable fool
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Godada(m): 10:32am On Dec 03, 2020
matthewbrian150:

Keep displaying your studipity. The little change you think you have is what is disturbing your childish brain. Irredeemable fool

Like I said go and argue with your broke dad.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by ceaser: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2020
LtCZAR:
This is real. I created a thread this year about me and my woman having issues because I was not working. She has left me and our baby went to her family house and now, she want to engage to, who she told was her uncle.

Today, am picking up and she's there waiting for the uncle to finalise the plans and it's not forth coming. She wants us to get back and mend fences because of our child.

Me, I just they laugh.

If you ever let woman matter get into your head and you take her back, I can assure you that the gods of reasonable and responsible guys will not forgive you.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Wissy1: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2020
This has happen to me she keep on asking for money for herself ,family every when I stop and acted as am broke she change her word start insulting me to to find her way out ,it was then I know we was a gold digger.guy be wise
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by AwesomeStormy00(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Wow seriously did i just read that. And you want other nairalander to believe you aren't in Nigeria or Africa huh......

People that live abroad dont chat shit like that, i am sorry just the hoesnt truth have a good day.

Godada:
grin

Well I am feel compelled to drop my input here.

I may seem callous but who suffer epp?
Na who see fish wey dem put for im mouth, e spit am troway?

It's high time guys understand how these things work. You don't slither into a relationship when you wallet is as flat as mama Femi bedroom slippers booby.

You don't force people into relationships and make them suffer. Ever wondered why the rich marry the rich? Everyone wants financial security.

Brothers, make una go update una sef and stop screaming women love money.

No daughter of mine is going to marry a pauper

My G below get no chill. If you dey work and you see better job, you nor go update?
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
Men are the ones that don't know what they want , they just put all the blame on women when they know they're the ones that are confused, its annoying
Like what the Bleep is "act broke" ? Poverty pageant , just the same way men look for physically attractive women is the same we look for a man with a career and a responsible looking financial state, what's sooooo wrong? The goal of relationship is marriage right? So you don't expect us to settle down with someone who's not yet stable , wetin pikin go chop kwanu? I'm not saying the woman will not put hand oh but its very important that oga has it at least average level, let's stop with the hypocrisy please if all of you have daughters feel free to marry her to someone that is not sure if he'll eat this evening , men don't cherish the real women that stay with them in their trying stage, I've been there , its pointless, there's a woman your man wants but he's with you because he can't afford her yet , if person like make them jump bridge
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ikea81:

Olosho. That's what happened .marry them at.your own peril. Unless na you dis-virgin a Nigerian girl before she is 21, Oga you dey waist your time o, and quick marry her before she 24. I got me a baby mama, 16 bitches and God just answered my prayer , opened one sweet 21 year old virgin 3 months ago. Oga I dey enjoy die. Now I'm bout dumping all these bitches and sail on smoothly with my fresh puna from now till heaven
Congrats Mr Opener, so the rest of them are bitches and the one you want to sail with is called puna, I might end up a nun with the amount of dickheads parading as men, all the best Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.