Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months (62498 Views)

(my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! / Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? / Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Hahha me yayi zafi ne Oga ko Kaima wata Tama kusa ne?
Wannan shegiya yarinyar zzor, wawiya ne walahi.

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Wannan shegiya yarinyar zzor, wawiya ne walahi.

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Tozic: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
Why the need to act broke? for what exactly? Nigerian men and their anyhow mentality. Act or fake broke and watch me leave your sorry ass when I find out, rubbish

It isn't bad if a guy act broke. You know we have vultures that feed on d labour of another animal's. Instead of fighting and struggling to look for how to survive, they settle for the labour of those that have done a superb job.

3 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by anochuko01(m): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nuttella:
Does suffering equate for being a wife material? What kind of poverty mentality is that?

One week after losing his job. Are you normal?
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Pelxmiye(m): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
OdefaGirl:
If you try me with this kind of test... you will completely fail, because if I love you, I love you and nothing can stop that.
And if you must act broke with me, you won't act lazy..... being broke doesn't make one lazy.

Nice one! So we still have people who can differentiate between being broke and being lazy, lemme dm you, I want to check something cool cool
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by RedPanthar: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
djon78:

Bros in this game of life
God honestly allows misfortune to come your way so that you will become wiser and know that almost everyone that's smiling and claiming your friends ain't one bit.

I personally learnt this important lesson.
Those I called friends, and close associates changed when I went through misfortune for a season.

I got the wisdom.

Minus my parents, siblings and very few people I call friends. I don't do close associates again even past friends.

Presently a bit by bit, I am coming into my glory and I am now realizing why billionaires, the super rich and the highly placed in the society don't have so much friends and associates and appear snubish.

It's because they realized that only just few people on Earth are your personal people. Every other person are around because of what they can get. So they act much wiser

This taught me a great lesson
Some say I am snubish now
But I really love, enjnd relish that tag

Continue that snubbishness abeg you. What matters is results and peace of mind.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by giftedben: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
gracegrace668:

In other words, you've decided to marry her due to her willingness to suffer even though she is not your actual first choice? Lol. grin If only she knows what she is getting into...

Truth be told, when and if you become financially stable, you will still run after other women outside whom you consider your standard. Write this down.

Money makes people not to see clearly and reason well.

I am not marrying her because she was willing to suffer.
I am marrying her because she loves me and she is willing to adapt during merry times and hard times.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by giftedben: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Oh my God where can I meet a lady that reason like this, God when? Abeg send me her number Biko

Noo cheesy
go and find yours

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Ogaonos: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
Godada:
grin

Well I am feel compelled to drop my input here.

I may seem callous but who suffer epp?
Na who see fish wey dem put for im mouth, e spit am troway?

It's high time guys understand how these things work. You don't slither into a relationship when you wallet is as flat as mama Femi bedroom slippers booby.

You don't force people into relationships and make them suffer. Ever wondered why the rich marry the rich? Everyone wants financial security.

Brothers, make una go update una sef and stop screaming women love money.

No daughter of mine is going to marry a pauper

My G below get no chill. If you dey work and you see better job, you nor go update?
sharapp.there.gold digger..if u be guy and Ur thinking is money buy true love and happy marriage I pity u.in every marriage of 20 to 30yrs there always a time where money no go too dey.esp. in Nigeria economic nature.that when u knw whether u get wife or stranger.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Pelxmiye(m): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
WrittyWritter:

But it is not fair..u suffer with a man and when he makes it..he goes outside and spend on other ladies leaving u to suffer..it happened to my mom..so I know what I'm saying..u think it does not pain d woman..and if not 4 d children it will be like she suffered in vain.

Dat is y my mom also suffered 4 us. .so dat we won't suffer 4 any man smiley

Well your generation has it better than your mom's, society supports equality and all that to a larger extent than when your mom was young...only a lazy woman in today's world can totally blame a man for her failures, I get the part of companionship in relationship, the chances of women going through what your mom went through back down is lesser
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Psych412(f): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
inumidun2010:

who said something about me Golddigging.... lols, she herself said it... I Dont request money from women.. I no be Dangote, but I be Spec...
lols... How many Nigerian ladies know something about investment, Are you telling me taking a lady out every weekend is Investment...
Taaaaaaah... Na dem full shiloh pass, thank God Shiloh is around the corner, we dey see dem every year coming out last day of shiloh because of husband,
let me tell you what's special about this lady that is absent in Girls(Nigerians)I've met oh I forgot to tell u she's older than me....She's always talking about Useful things and not just food, clothes , shopping bla bla....
I see many single beautiful girls in my church( living faith) and I keep asking why are these pretty creatures single... I got the shocker of my life last 2 Sundays when a single lady I thought is a marriage material Fought aggressively in church after service.... Moya look away

wow

you attend winners chapel.

I'm a winner too.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Ogaonos: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:
Girl leave you to upgrade u dey cry
Men are not like this before but these days men have turned to cry babies.
A lady break up with a guy, he runs to social media to cry and gather sympathy

If u dey work for fuel station and chevron give u appointment, u go wait?

See this coming year, add it to your prayers that nobody should not use poverty to test you
men were not using money to buy love in those days.until like now we have dump men who use money to buy love.the same Chevron go lay you off during the lockdown.and Ur privileged mentality wife will show her true colours.single guys are too out of touch with reality with marriage.divorce go full this country.in d future

2 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by djon78(m): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
RedPanthar:

Continue that snubbishness abeg you. What matters is results and peace of mind.

See I am telling you it's the koko
All the so called friends and associates
You find out they have no iota of value they add to your life
So why have such time wasters around you

Results and peace of mind indeed
That's why the rich are snubish
They understand the whole play
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Ogaonos: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
OcVoice:
Had a similar case. Everything was going well till I lost my job. She couldn't adjust cos she was used to enjoyment. We were going for our marriage course, I had done introduction sef. She just woke up one morning and decided to break ties with me. She aborted the pregnancy.

I had since moved on though.

I don't know what happened to the girls of our time. Our moms suffered well with our dads without complain. Love was REAL and TRUE then. It was beyond money.

God will help our generation!
and some are attacking d op.any boy who uses money buy love enta marriage will either cry in pain over their wives or wayward children.most ladies DT love already made men aren't good mom's dnt knw how to train kids to be responsible men or woman DT every parent will adore.some mom nwadays will be bleaching their kids or doing attachment for a 6 yrs old pikin
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by inumidun2010(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Psych412:
wow

you attend winners chapel.

I'm a winner too.

hope say u no get chin chin 4 head... U look like those girls in my church... Papa don preach tire, una no go change.... Na fine face with Ugly character I fear pass... but anyways BREAKING LIMITS greetings to you....
from next week Na TURN AROUND GREETINGS

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Pelxmiye(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
LovesickG:
Not all girls are like that. I spent more than half of my scholarship fund on my ex, well, he spent and I didn't object.
Not all Nigerian girls are leeches, some are willing to help you grow, sometimes at the detriment of their own growth.

Well you're not doing him a favor, all in all it was a sacrifice you made because you cared,I don't know if you had regrets, but then , it was done out of love ,to me niceties in relationships is for both genders
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Pelxmiye(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
apple30:
this things abt guys n ladies r 50/50 ,a gal go crazy abt a guy d guy take her for granted she got harden ,anoda guy came loving her she takes him for granted too,d cycle keep going..d problem is pple don't love who love them,when a guy find lady dat love him he becomes an Alpha man,if d guy find a harden lady DAT he love he becomes a simp grin

You're not serious oooo grin grin grin grin grin...but you're right, I have experienced it, sometimes I think I made a mistake back then, but then , I have learnt from those experiences, we truly are sometimes blind and do not love those who truly love us. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
Tozic:

It isn't bad if a guy act broke. You know we have vultures that feed on d labour of another animal's. Instead of fighting and struggling to look for how to survive, they settle for the labour of those that have done a superb job.
No need for all that
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Godada(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nuel4:
you talk like a child who has never experienced anything in life.

You spewed this because this is a faceless forum. Debate a case with facts and don't be sentimental.

There aren't no loyal people anymore.

Even your shadow leaves you in a bright light.

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Mypeople2(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mitsurugi:
That's how I married my wife. She was the first lady to tell me to return my father's car and start taking transport till I buy my OWN. Predictably fair weather chics fled grin. She even gave me T. Fare to keep on at a job that was owing me till I got a better one. Bought me gifts too. That was when I knew she was THE ONE. I married her without a job, we slept on the floor for the first few months. But today, our home is a pride and I bought that my own car and I don't think it when it comes to spending on her. And yes, she's a Nigerian Igbo woman grin Jumoke is right because some specie of slay things we have these days ehn... angry
My guy, your wife get younger sister wey dey think like her ? I won marry her chap chap
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Angelacruz: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
I swear
greymiles:
Girl leave you to upgrade u dey cry
Men are not like this before but these days men have turned to cry babies.
A lady break up with a guy, he runs to social media to cry and gather sympathy

If u dey work for fuel station and chevron give u appointment, u go wait?

See this coming year, add it to your prayers that nobody should not use poverty to test you
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by RedPanthar: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
djon78:

See I am telling you it's the koko
All the so called friends and associates
You find out they have no iota of value they add to your life
So why have such time wasters around you

Results and peace of mind indeed
That's why the rich are snubish
They understand the whole play

Some of us didn't learn till we hit the rocks. Took me total loss of my entire livelihood to understand friends are simply enemies in disguise sticking around to steal anything beneficial they find
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Psych412(f): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
inumidun2010:

hope say u no get chin chin 4 head... U look like those girls in my church... Papa don preach tire, una no go change.... Na fine face with Ugly character I fear pass... but anyways BREAKING LIMITS greetings to you....
from next week Na TURN AROUND GREETINGS
hahaha

not all ladies with fine face have ugly character, just like we have GOOD and BAD.

you just have to look for the GOOD ones.

BREAKING LIMITS greetings to you too.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Godada(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nuel4:
you talk like a child who has never experienced anything in life.

You spewed this because this is a faceless forum. Debate a case with facts and don't be sentimental. What do you know about life? Eating from hand to mouth. Watching your kids and wondering how to make them better.

Have you started businesses and watch them fail?

Have had a difficult upbringing and success isn't a option but a must.

You are the child here.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
kambili999:
Why are u guys so quick to tagging all Nigerian ladies as gold diggers?
Yes, some ladies are more interested in the money of guys but some just want someone who will give them peace, love and respect

Its really not fair on the side of ladies who work hard and pay their bills

Women generally love to be cared for but not every girl is after money.

Some nigerian ladies are very contented and even encourage men to be their best

Thats if you want to be fair in your judgement
Some Ladies Is An Understatement. Many Ladies Are More Interested In D Money Of Guys. D Ladies Dat Are Likely Not More Interested In D Money Of Guys Are Not More Dan 2%.

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Godada(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ogaonos:
sharapp.there.gold digger..if u be guy and Ur thinking is money buy true love and happy marriage I pity u.in every marriage of 20 to 30yrs there always a time where money no go too dey.esp. in Nigeria economic nature.that when u knw whether u get wife or stranger.

What makes you think I reside in Nigeria?

Take your frustration outta my mentions
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Godada(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Toks2008:

If I were you I will bail her out now by advising her to strive for financial independence so that she won't make it a do or die thing to be with a rich guy...

Wealth is a continuum and most young guys in their late 20s or early 30s are still developing their wealth so it will be unrealistic for her to make that a criterion

This is by far the most matured talk all day.

Bro, I am well vested in financial education.

Thank you all the same

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Dis Movie "Coming To America" Will Give U A Clear Pics Of What Op Is Saying.

2 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Biglittlelois(f): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bizibi:
she knows her worth because he is a cleaner.... wonderful!!

Yes, go and marry a cleaner if that is what you want, no one is stopping you, everyone with their own preference.

4 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by djon78(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
RedPanthar:

Some of us didn't learn till we hit the rocks. Took me total loss of my entire livelihood to understand friends are simply enemies in disguise sticking around to steal anything beneficial they find

See
Don't ever give up
You will bounce back
But whatever happened
Is a great lesson for you

I was grateful for what I went through
It made me extremely wise
Most people around us
Have no value they are adding
And the earlier folks learn that
The better for them
Especially if your aim is for the top most of the food chain
Not mediocrity or Just living ordinary life
If you are meant the top
You need those lessons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Tozic: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
No need for all that
undecided
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by RedPanthar: 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
djon78:

See
Don't ever give up
You will bounce back
But whatever happened
Is a great lesson for you

I was grateful for what I went through
It made me extremely wise
Most people around us
Have no value they are adding
And the earlier folks learn that
The better for them
Especially if your aim is for the top most of the food chain
Not mediocrity or Just living ordinary life
If you are meant the top
You need those lessons

I really need it. Tough. But I'm glad, if I had made it few much more with those friends around. I won't be alive for long. Not that they didn't attempt it multiple times though

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.