Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months (62499 Views)

(my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! / Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? / Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by giftedben: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
It is just the irony of life. Some bad girls make other girls look bad in the eyes of men.

I remembered while I was going through a rough patch. I had two girls in my life.

I loved one more than the other. The one I loved left me during my rough patch and the other have been with me since my rough patch.

Recently during Covid-19 I gave the woman that have been with me during my rough patch the only N500 with me to prepare food while I go for like a week and half to hustle. By the time I came back I was surprised to be greeted with a well prepared food. So I told her how come about the food. She told me she went to my empty land to look for water leaves and she used her money to buy raw cassava to fry garry since things where expensive in the market. My brothers: Immediately I realized I was wasting all my time with the other girl while my wife to be was staring right in front my face.

My grand mother has always advised me to marry a woman who loves me more than I love her.

Guys I am not wasting a single time o. I have found my wife.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Flaunt wealth, act broke.... All na for your pocket.

Are rich people not having happy married life?
Do poor people even enjoy the contraption called marriage at all?
As if being broke is the secret recipe to a happy marriage.

Las las Ticket wey go cut go cut..

Even if you forecast all players to come to field of play wearing their respective jerseys, one mumu will still turn up shirtless cheesy

no b by force to comment!

read and comprehend b4 u comment

ppl just dey like trash

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nkiruka35(f): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Please is not every Nigerian lady dat is after money in a relationship
Some stil know wat dey want

2 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by chinchonglee(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
TimiRume:
And why should she still be with him? If your gf loses her looks or good behaviour will you leave her?
I didnt ask you!!

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by victons(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Godada:
grin

Well I am feel compelled to drop my input here.

I may seem callous but who suffer epp?
Na who see fish wey dem put for im mouth, e spit am troway?

It's high time guys understand how these things work. You don't slither into a relationship when you wallet is as flat as mama Femi bedroom slippers booby.

You don't force people into relationships and make them suffer. Ever wondered why the rich marry the rich? Everyone wants financial security.

Brothers, make una go update una sef and stop screaming women love money.

No daughter of mine is going to marry a pauper

My G below get no chill. If you dey work and you see better job, you nor go update?
Your comment is quite silly, what is loyalty all about? If everyone jumps to the moving train.
Is the girl disabled to provide money to support her guy?
This is a guy who have always provided for her, and she lacked nothing for 2years.
She suddenly dumbs and block him.
Well, your daughters shouldn't marry a pauper but train them to be of value to have something to offer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
Very lucky guy
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by BarrElChapo(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
OcVoice:
Had a similar case. Everything was going well till I lost my job. She couldn't adjust cos she was used to enjoyment. We were going for our marriage course, I had done introduction sef. She just woke up one morning and decided to break ties with me. She aborted the pregnancy.

I had since moved on though.

I don't know what happened to the girls of our time. Our moms suffered well with our dads without complain. Love was REAL and TRUE then. It was beyond money.

God will help our generation!

Jesus ! So sorry man.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by johnhood(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Where are those feminist what do you have to say for your gender member?
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Martinskayz(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
From the comments, then you will really figure out why the rate of suicide is more of a male thing, pressure from everyone. If you’re tired of poverty then you work for your own money and become your own boss, Success is not limited to Men only, we have successful Women out there also. Work for your money and enjoy your money.. Success is attached to everyone.. Don’t be a parasite to others.

2 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Edusouls(m): 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
Gold digger, your daughters would end up in the hands of a rich devil, you ain’t a Good mother at all..
Godada:
grin

It's high time guys understand how these things work. You don't slither into a relationship when you wallet is as flat as mama Femi bedroom slippers booby.

You don't force people into relationships and make them suffer. Ever wondered why the rich marry the rich? Everyone wants financial security.

My G below get no chill. If you dey work and you see better job, you nor go update?
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by samuel19222(m): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

U be real nigga.. E be like say u dey listen to Erigga too.

Erigga na real niggarrr, two seconds every where burst
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
samuel19222:

Erigga na real niggarrr, two seconds every where burst

Na man u be
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Toks2008(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
OcVoice:
Had a similar case. Everything was going well till I lost my job. She couldn't adjust cos she was used to enjoyment. We were going for our marriage course, I had done introduction sef. She just woke up one morning and decided to break ties with me. She aborted the pregnancy.

I had since moved on though.

I don't know what happened to the girls of our time. Our moms suffered well with our dads without complain. Love was REAL and TRUE then. It was beyond money.

God will help our generation!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Aborted a pregnancy! Are you freeaakkiinnngg serious?
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Biglittlelois(f): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
MedicH:

Do they write gold digger on forehead? I just told one that I'm a cleaner in the hospital. We met in the waiting room so I already put my ward coat in the car. She didn't want to give me her contact and I could already tell the disappointment in her face after I said I'm a cleaner. I hope our paths cross once again sha. Pathetic creature.

So she should give you her number because you told her you're a cleaner?

All of you that have been shouting "I can never date a broke girl", can you date a broke girl that is still feeding from her parents? Or a maid?

You all are hypocritical bunch of confused cry babies, pathetic creatures.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by samuel19222(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Na man u be

No be lie
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Toks2008(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Godada:
grin

Just one question..

What if the rich guy your daughter marries becomes poor?

What happens?

3 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by inumidun2010(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
WrittyWritter:

But it is not fair..u suffer with a man and when he makes it..he goes outside and spend on other ladies leaving u to suffer..it happened to my mom..so I know what I'm saying..u think it does not pain d woman..and if not 4 d children it will be like she suffered in vain.

Dat is y my mom also suffered 4 us. .so dat we won't suffer 4 any man smiley

People like you Dont trust their SPOUSE totally.... Always suspecting their SPOUSE.... Na una dey start this FEMINISM shit

2 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Depressed101: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
kevoh:
Instead of acting broke for whatever number of months, why not upgrade/double your hustle or stick to babes on your financial level. Yes, females, will rush after males that are financially buoyant. No human likes to suffer! That's the way it is!

not all bro. Women especially
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by MedicH: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

So she should give you her number because you told her you're a cleaner?

All of you that have been shouting "I can never date a broke girl", can you date a broke girl that is still feeding from her parents? Or a maid?

You all are hypocritical bunch of confused cry babies, pathetic creatures.

Pls don't come and start crying here okay. To avoid all these gold diggers breaking people's heart on dailies, best a man can do is to appear neutral. Now we had a good conversation alright, we talked at length it was all exciting. She asked me if I'm a doctor I said no I'm a cleaner here. It's a teaching hospital. Afterwards I noticed her countenance changed. Then I asked for her contacts she declined. She's a gold digger and it's a good think I dodged the time bomb. If our paths cross again, she would be sorry.

5 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Biglittlelois(f): 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Alot of gold diggers in this country including that zzor girl, this is why I stopped dating broke girls, I thank God I have myself a rich and independent fiancée

And the topic of this thread, Jumoke, that decided to leave her broke boyfriend for a rich one is a gold digger? You see how you people speak from both sides of the mouth, are you not a platinum digger for dating only a rich and independent lady?

7 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by TossTos: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
Trully !
This made me remember when i lost everything i got in 2013 , i ran into a debt , lost my work and a company disappeared with my 11,240,400 . I sold everything i gathered to pay debt , i was back to square 1 . My lady that i've established { i set up a beauty saloon for her } left me when she saw that everything siezed , i could not give her money like before , filled up her beauty saloon weekly as before and pay for the shop rent as before .
I was left alone , infact still alone .
Hardly you see woman of values this days .
Woman that knows what she wanted
Woman that have discovered herself , know her essence of being , temperament traits, essence of a relationship , essence of a marriage and ready to make impact .

I need one please !
No lies !

@tosgramm

2 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by WrittyWritter(f): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
inumidun2010:

People like you Dont trust their SPOUSE totally.... Always suspecting their SPOUSE.... Na una dey start this FEMINISM shit

I don't trust at all.I have trust issues actually..both with guys and ladies (friends)..but can u blame me..my father was not a good example so...I have learnt in life not to trust and to always expect d worst from people because I got d worst from d one person I never thought I would smiley

Plus what did I say dat made u think dat

PS:I'm not a feminist..don't see d benefit in being one smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by inumidun2010(m): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
TimiRume:
Even male animals provide space and succor for their female catch before mating but nairaland cry babies want to turn nature around.

I can't wait for my sisters to marry white men, black men can never get it together, now they want women to abandon their natural instinct of seeking wealthy men because they can't meet up.

I'm glad to see so many Nigerian women marrying white men. Black men are so relaxed that's why they can't build anything.

Can you compare the numbers of black men marrying white ladies to white men marrying black ladies... Give us a better point... The truth is that Nigeria is a materialistic society... I met a Namibian online last month and she has already told me she wants to invest as little as 1000Namibian dollar(25k Naira) for me .. While one idiot here will be disturbing me as if I owe her generations money.... Come off it, white Guys Dont admire black ladies like u portrayed...

10 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Cetrine(f): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
You were planning marriage with a 23 years old who still wants to rock her young age.
Get a responsible matured lady and see the difference cos there are ladies who quietly takes care of their man financially.
I have seen a few but not all ended well cos the guys played on them.

Sorry for your experience

3 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
giftedben:
It is just the irony of life. Some bad girls make other girls look bad in the eyes of men.

I remembered while I was going through a rough patch. I had two girls in my life.

I loved one more than the other. The one I loved left me during my rough patch and the other have been with me since my rough patch.

Recently during Covid-19 I gave the woman that have been with me during my rough patch the only N500 with me to prepare food while I go for like a week and half to hustle. By the time I came back I was surprised to be greeted with a well prepared food. So I told her how come about the food. She told me she went to my empty land to look for water leaves and she used her money to buy raw cassava to fry garry since things where expensive in the market. My brothers Immediately I realised I was wasting all my time with my other girl while my wife was staring right at me in my face.

My grand mother has always advised me to marry a woman who loves me more than I love her.

Guys I am not wasting a single time o. I have found my wife.

In other words, you've decided to marry her due to her willingness to suffer even though she is not your actual first choice? Lol. grin If only she knows what she is getting into...

Truth be told, when and if you become financially stable, you will still run after other women outside whom you consider your standard. Write this down.

7 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by dannyspeejay(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
So sorry for this.....Buh play wisely

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

And the topic of this thread, Jumoke, that decided to leave her broke boyfriend for a rich one is a gold digger? You see how you people speak from both sides of the mouth, are you not a platinum digger for dating only a rich and independent lady?
Platinum gold digger haha, exactly what he is

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
Know this and know peace.True love does not exist.The only true love u might see these days is the love betweena mother and her child or a father and his child. Don't allow Nigerian girls to use and dump you.You are worth more than that.

3 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
Xo sori bro.....My mom did a similar thing or even worse....Left my dad with a child for some rich dude...Had d guts to come back 20yrs later to manipulate me,saying it was my father's fault.....It's like a job for them.U get a better one,u resume work

5 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by King44(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Yamleg:

Capital letter R and the small letter.
Even if you must book space, at least the capital R is enough
shey na must say na must correct pipu... Let's use anything we like to book space in peace biko..
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Biglittlelois(f): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
I will so much fail this nonsense test

If I like a guy so much, I'll go for him regardless of his financial status, but if some months later, he opens up on his status and tell me he has been testing me all this while, the way i will so fvcking leave his stupid ass ehn, he will forever regret testing the wrong person,

That was how one guy I got to know through someone, told me on phone that he's fat, living in a face me I slap you, an illiterate bla bla bla, all for us to later see, and I saw someone totally different, 6ft tall, handsome, slim, nice car, I asked him why he lied, he was now smiling sheepishly telling me ladies always fall for him and his worth before meeting him, I now asked him that did it ever occur to him that not all ladies are in that category? He was mute, looking at me like a fool, that was the end for both of us

You guys don't know that the testing rubbish can destroy a relationship rabi? Just make sure you dont get caught, it's only a slow girl that won't detect when she's being tested anyway.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.