Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? (44684 Views)

Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by thatsleepboy1: 2:25am On Dec 05, 2020
Morenikeji070:
Some folks like you don't have sense at all. The guy knew motherfucker silly ass mess folks like you are many on this page that's why this dude begged that he need fool ass Nigga

NL mods won't see this and ban you but when I take they'll ban me

May God punish NL mods in mohammed's name.., amen

if I use Jesus name, Jesus will forgive them as he's not wicked and ruthless like the former

morenikeji070 this your matter tie gele cos sarcasm na generational problem for where you been dey come from. just jump up.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by ubola: 2:36am On Dec 05, 2020
Av been in your shoes before. Like I was advised by a friend at the time, keep your cool, improve your self financially, live a good life and don't try to replace her immediately else you'll be making another mistake. Finally, invest in yourself and improve so that whenever your path crosses hers, she regrets.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Angelacruz: 2:38am On Dec 05, 2020
Move on,better days ahead
surebona:
Please I need assistance, how can I survive a heartbreak from a relationship of over 6yrs. She was basically my friend, sister and girlfriend. I am not in a good state of mind. All I need is help and hope that I will survive this. Please help me. Even if it's one reply that can help me I will be very grateful

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by InvertedHammer: 2:47am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:
Please I need assistance, how can I survive a heartbreak from a relationship of over 6yrs. She was basically my friend, sister and girlfriend. I am not in a good state of mind. All I need is help and hope that I will survive this. Please help me. Even if it's one reply that can help me I will be very grateful
/
You were never in a relationship. She was managing you until something good showed up. But your infatuation will not let you admit it. You were just a car-washer and now, the owner don come drive him motor comot.

6 years of dating? Apparently the mingling wasn’t going no where and she ain’t getting young. Let’s assume she was 20 then. Now she is 26 and still a girlfriend. Make una dey fear God. Somebody’s daughter!
/

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by toprealman: 2:48am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

Are you sure, there is happiness elsewhere for me?
Stop acting like a pansy......grow a pair man.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by responsibleguy(m): 2:48am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

Sincerely speaking I caused it all... Please don't criticize me, I am human, I cheated on her, and could not hold myself but to tell her...

Guy, you are a pussy ass niggar! How can you cheat and tell when you were not caught.
You are just the cause of your heartbreak
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by izubext007: 2:54am On Dec 05, 2020
she just told u to be a play boy......be a bad guy, u will recover quick quick.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by VickyRotex(f): 2:58am On Dec 05, 2020
enemyofprogress:
[s]Go out and break girls’ hearts. Boat singled and married break their hearts to pieces. Start from mynd44 and down to vickyrotex, ajepako, fatymore, Folake4u, funkebabee, bola146, seunmohmoh and all others if possible include your landlord’s wives and children. Be very brutal with anything skirt[/s]

Get sense for once!
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by sykeng(m): 3:08am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

DM me, let me tell you my story.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Originalsly: 3:36am On Dec 05, 2020
Heartbreak is a big pothole on the road of life. When a car unexpectedly hit a pothole.... how well the car survives depends on the condition of the car to withstand the impact and going forward.... what is done to avoid hitting another pothole. Same way... when you are hit with a heartbreak..... how well you survive depends on how strong is your mind and heart to get over it like soooo many others.... and to look for signs that you missed or took for granted. Learn from this.... blame yourself for missing those signs... be alert in future relationships... move on. While learning to walk... or ride bicycle... and you fell.... and got hurt.... what did you do? This is no different.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by ojj(m): 3:37am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:
Bro am going through mine here too of 4yrs and walah she went and get engaged to someone else while we still dating with no issues at all. It's very painful but man gats move,I wake everyday with the same pain but I no las las I will be ok.its just time but u will surely heal

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Jimmy231: 3:37am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

Don't believe this.
Them they tell you, you say you no believe later you self go come with your own heartbreak issue . Love at your own peril
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by alexnuvski: 3:38am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:
by making money.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by enemyofprogress: 3:50am On Dec 05, 2020
VickyRotex:

Get sense for once!
borrow me your own for once
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Originalsly: 3:56am On Dec 05, 2020
responsibleguy:

Guy, you are a pussy ass niggar! How can you cheat and tell when you were not caught?
You are just the cause of your heartbreak

I didn't know this. Unbelievable!..... this kind stuff a guy should keep to himself. Wow!.... the guy wasn't even confronted.... just ran and told on himself!

@ OP...... your gf didn't dump you because you cheated. Do I have to say why?
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by AntiWailer: 4:06am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

Get busy dear.

Set goals. If you are big try reduce weight. Just decide to be fit. Get your sport wears and jog every morning.

Exercise renews Ur mind and helps a lot.

Time to watch some series.

Power , Blacklist, House of cards
etc to keep urself busy.

It is not going to be easy, the pain will never disappear, it will be the first thing every day u wake up in the morning, then one day it become the second until it becomes the least on Ur mind.

Delete her chats. Change her name from sweetie and all those her normal name. Or if I were u , I will delete her contact so I dnt get to see status.

It is never going to be easy but with these steps u will ease it off.

Sorry about it but that is part of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Hferryman(m): 4:14am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

Heartbreak ?

Stay with your friends and be among people that really care about your wellbeing physically and emotionally.

Right now ... you won’t be able to eat ? Sorry things like that happen but you need to eat to have enough strength to tackle and fight.

You’ll be feeling so depress, thinking your world is coming to and end Lol ? Yeah but hell No, this time of yours too shall pass.

The reason you asked this was that probably this’s your first heart break ? Legend was once in this situation so if you die now you’ll die as a useless man.

Sorry bro

I know you’ll be drinking alcohol, smoking right ? Do all these if you can but if yo can’t please and please don’t do it bro because you’ll find yourself in fighting another battle of addiction very soon so all mentioned above won’t safe you from heartbreak.

Solution that worked for me ..... It might works for you too..

Be with friends

Let them laugh it out of you ...,

Let them crack jokes with the way you stupidly acted when you were in love...

If you don’t have real friends ....

Don’t talk to your mom about your heartbreak ...

Don’t talk to your dad ....

Don’t talk to your spiritual fathers or mothers .... they don’t how you feel, you’re the only one who know how you feeling right now..

Talk to God...

Enjoy brother and welcome to the league.

Please don’t think you would survive by going after so many ladies heart you’re only going to kill yourself.

Relax ... work on things you aren’t better at...

Most importantly Focus on Your Source of Income.

Don’t have heartbreak with that...

Please if you want to call her kindly do but later you’ll realize it not worth it because you see those genders once think away from you only Few of them could think twice. So sorry bro...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by vineyardfarms: 4:19am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

Thank God for delivering you from 6 years of bondage. Move on and learn from your mistakes.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by phaco(m): 4:31am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:
honestly couple of months ago I was in this same situation, we both love each other, and all of a sudden she started acting funny, and the next thing she said if I don't get a job, she is leaving Las Las she left, I was down, bittered, I lost weight and I got similar advices like what most people are telling you on NL. Its didn't seem to work, I just tackled the situation that led to my lossing someone I love must. I prayed to God to give me a job and just last week God answered my prayers.. I hardly think about that because am busy with something..
the bottom line is with time u will get over it.. nothing any body will tell now will let you get over it. but with time bro u will and it's an opportunity to get a better person...

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by vankaid: 4:32am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:
Heartbreak coming from a long relationship breakup is usually more painful than normal if you are the reason for the breakup.

What you need to have in mind:

1. She's probably never coming back to you again.

2. No matter how bad it is, this too will pass.

3. In a few years to come, if you are a decent person and she too is, you will remain friends even in your subsequent relationships.

4. Jumping into a new one to spite her or show her you are doing ok won't help you internally.

Shit like this happen all the time, just get yourself together.

Be around friends especially naughty ones if you have them.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by victorazyvictor(m): 4:37am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

Delete her number from your phone that all.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by tfash96(m): 4:43am On Dec 05, 2020
Guys wey too dey carry woman matter on top head dey try sha..I dey wonder if na the same GOD create us... I no go blame you say u love but when the thing dey your mind say better girls still dey u go forget about ham
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by zagorakis(m): 5:00am On Dec 05, 2020
You see am, nah you f*ck up

surebona:

Sincerely speaking I caused it all... Please don't criticize me, I am human, I cheated on her, and could not hold myself but to tell her...
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by DonTim1: 5:00am On Dec 05, 2020
Start flirting, selectively, only extremely beautiful women whose beauty and intelligence surpasses hers, you'll get fine in no time.

Modified: never ever ever ever confess you cheated to a person you dating. Go to your grave with it. What you don't know don't hurt. Better luck next time.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Jazzafizzy(f): 5:02am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

Don't believe this.
Go on a dating site there are better women waiting for you . Men are more appreciated there . I'm on one presently where I met this beautiful Australia lady . Bros she de die to meet me . Nija ladies no be am to me again .
If you talking about understanding they re number one

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 05, 2020
You cheated and you are also the victim ?. Nigga no make I slap you. You broke the relationship up nau yourself, so you have yourself to blame, don't do pity party. If I steal, I accept whatever comes my way. I heard poetry helps some men sha, try it out lol

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by TossTos: 5:05am On Dec 05, 2020
You need self discovery to discover yourself
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Lordseyad(m): 5:12am On Dec 05, 2020
Elxandre:

Sounds like a girl Tbh. Lmao.

Yes, cheating is bad but a guy cheating and running off to confess? undecided

The funny thing is the girl might have cheated on him before too..
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by giftedben: 5:14am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

I know how hurtful you must feel. Talking from experience.
The best option is to be around your friends at all times, Party out, have enough drinks. Do not stay at home all alone. Only come home when you feel sleepy.

Gradually your heart will start to heal.
When you are ready for another relationship adventure. Have multiple relationships.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Zino1011(m): 5:28am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

Thanks alot, I even sleep at work. Just to be with those working at night . Because staying at home is making me suicidal
Because of a woman? Please get your mind off that.You will meet better girls.You might even get married to her cousin like in my case.Cheer up bro

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Riscawendy(f): 5:29am On Dec 05, 2020
It's well bro, l don't want to really add to your problem but l just want to ask some basic questions.
You guys were dating for 6 years, was it just for dating sake or were you guys planning for marriage?
If you were not planning to marry her is good as she left so she can plan for her future, l don't know how old she is but most men don't like marrying ladies above 28.
But if you guys were planning marriage and she just left; is either she is wicked or she met a richer guy or you are not the type of person she wants for marriage.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Zino1011(m): 5:37am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:
Have you asked people to help you beg her? I love the fact that you owned up to your mistake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS / Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.