Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? (44691 Views)

Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Zino1011(m): 5:39am On Dec 05, 2020
Riscawendy:
It's well bro, l don't want to really add to your problem but l just want to ask some basic questions.
You guys were dating for 6 years, was it just for dating sake or were you guys planning for marriage?
If you were not planning to marry her is good as she left so she can plan for her future, l don't know how old she is but most men don't like marrying ladies above 28.
But if you guys were planning marriage and she just left; is either she is wicked or she met a richer guy or you are not the type of person she wants for marriage.
he actually confessed to her that he cheated.I respect the fact that he owned up to his mistake.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by here: 5:46am On Dec 05, 2020
Move on there is a way guilt when allowed for too long makes you loose yourself. You made a mistake and she wants it to end so move on. And next time be certain before you take some decisions and know the implications and ready for them. Also I must point you guys dated for too long, 6years is too long. While you beat yourself up the lady has moved on. There is nothing in this life that happens that God hasn’t ordained so grow too and allow her grow in her own way. After all before she chose you she had feelings too for other but chose you. It has ended move on! If you were married and one party makes a mistake would that also be how people dump each other? Point is she must have other reasons and this just the smoke but it’s her life and you stop beating up yourself 6years you stayed faithful, repeat that feat in next relationship and do whatever you want and can stand the consequence as am no morale preacher. The worst thing you can do in life is to stop growing and start chasing people. Even roadside mechanics are busy making a life. It takes two to have a relationship stop this obsession as one party has said it’s over. A no should mean no

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by miko1988(m): 5:55am On Dec 05, 2020
So in dis 21st century people still have heartbreak ��� bro U don't have any heartbreak maybe U just have shortage of money, just forget about women and make money � no woman will break ur heart
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Hillcol: 5:56am On Dec 05, 2020
If you no wan survive, then you die
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by ezegold4we: 6:01am On Dec 05, 2020
There's an inscription that says, whatever happens, Life goes on, pls it's Time to move ur Life to Another level,
Just Tell urself that u met the wrong person,
Assuming u woke up to hear that your girl friend is dead, Will u not look for Another Lady after sometime?
Now I want u to handle it as though The girl is dead and no longer exising,
Finally, try and learn some lessons so u don't fall victim again,
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

I didn't fall in love with beauty. She was just an understanding type.
Hmmm..I can see how understanding she was

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by IAmTobore(m): 6:02am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:
Please I need assistance, how can I survive a heartbreak from a relationship of over 6yrs. She was basically my friend, sister and girlfriend. I am not in a good state of mind. All I need is help and hope that I will survive this. Please help me. Even if it's one reply that can help me I will be very grateful
Go and listen to Robbery by Juice world repeatedly.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by okonyia(m): 6:02am On Dec 05, 2020
Bro, all you have to understand is that your life matters a lot, not only for you but your family, friends and others you don't know.
Now is time to focus on your self, not a girl that dumped you. Note that there are many more better, beautiful girls dieing to have you, but the only way to notice is when you take care of yourself, then you will appreciate what I am saying.
The lady isn't meant for you, if not she wouldn't have gone. Though I don't know the reason she left you, because you didn't share, but just appreciate God you are alive and even alegiable to date again
Take care of you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Paddy247: 6:05am On Dec 05, 2020
The best thing for a broken heart is distraction. Get busy and remember Romans 8:28.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Mrscarter(f): 6:07am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:
Please I need assistance, how can I survive a heartbreak from a relationship of over 6yrs. She was basically my friend, sister and girlfriend. I am not in a good state of mind. All I need is help and hope that I will survive this. Please help me. Even if it's one reply that can help me I will be very grateful

There's nothing you can do except try take Ur mind of her by keeping busy/occupied.
Only time can heal heartbreak I'm afraid

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Jakama90(m): 6:12am On Dec 05, 2020
Just say to yourself: it's not the end of the world and Life goes on: then you will see the healing you are looking for.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Elmander1983(m): 6:12am On Dec 05, 2020
Fortunately, it's weekend. Cook beans and drink with garri. Chop enough ooo! (Trust me, the weight of the food will outweigh the heartbreak) Afterwards, sidon 4 ground play video games and watch movies. Or better still, go out with friends catch as much fun as u can or visit family members. You'd be good trust me. Who depression help? Never fall into that state biko. By the way, happy being free and single again. But wait o! 6 years? U wan discover gold for the site before settling down? grin
surebona:

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by wisdomhuz: 6:14am On Dec 05, 2020
Really empathetic about this. If I were you, I will do the following

1. Love myself and my God.
2. I will remind myself that to him that is among the living, there is hope.
3. I will speak to myself daily in front of the Mirror that I am better than just a tissue can be used and dump in the WC. Therefore I need to be better than what I am currently now in order to make sure the lady in question regret ever leaving me.
4. I will get seriously busy, I will travel, I won't stay in places where I will have to talk about her.
5. Lastly I will live as if she never existed in my life.

Its well with you.

Everyone can overcom,e its only a matter of choice, so make the wise choice.

surebona:

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by daroz(m): 6:15am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

Sincerely speaking I caused it all... Please don't criticize me, I am human, I cheated on her, and could not hold myself but to tell her...
Exactly what I did that ended my 4 years relationship.
When I tried severally to mend the relationship and she stood her ground on breakup, I let her be.
Today, I am far more successful than she had ever imagined & I am married to a woman who is far better than her in all ramifications.

But the sweetest part is that I heard that the man she now latter married is a serial cheater & a woman beater. (Na this part really dey sweet me grin)

Whereas since over 7 years now that I have married my wife, I have neither cheated or lay my hands on her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:19am On Dec 05, 2020
chinchonglee:

Ahh!
So cheating makes you feel guilty?
Ahh!

Is this guy from Nigeria ... This is actually worst than I thought, so the ones the girl cheated on you " did she tell you". Absolute gibberish.Men are coming for his head..
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:20am On Dec 05, 2020
icebird25:
Drink poison and die...simp every where
Hahha wickedness grin
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:22am On Dec 05, 2020
Munzy14:

Beautiful ones are not yet born...

Focus on achieving comfort and luxury, leave woman case, too many men have gone 6ft below on top same case.
Are you sure but men are destroying there life saving because of pekus?
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 05, 2020
Henryfour:
guy wen my own hppended I wanted to die. Cuz I dated her for 6yrs.pay her school fees. Buh since I relocated to Lag, I met Gr8 gals, who are working and I v seen a gal 1000 times betta Dan her. I'm now happy. Get busy n tink of all thinks u hate abt her. I now see her as notin na God I dey greet for making her to leave me

It means she didn't add value to your life. Also means she wasn't that worthy herself. (You were just wasting resources on someone without value). You may have liked her for her beauty only because if your life improved by virtue of knowing her, you wouldn't say you met someone 1000 times better.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:25am On Dec 05, 2020
od501:

Welcome to the club bro....we have been reserving this seat for you for long now. Come have a drink with the men. Only bois keep girl friends, real men do the needful and pass it to the next available agent till it get to some unfortunate fuse who will proclaim love and eventually marry them away. I doubt any modern Nigerian gal is worth being sincere to, don't misunderstand me though, respect Nigerian gals, but never keep them. Only 1% will understand this. Once again, you are welcome.
Lol just swim and japa bad boys gang grin sad
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 05, 2020
daroz:

Exactly what I did that ended my 4 years relationship.
When I tried severally to mend the relationship and she stood her ground on breakup, I let her be.
Today, I am far more successful than she had ever imagined & I am married to a woman who is far better than her in all ramifications.

Are you saying cheating should be forgiven?
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Blackdisciple(m): 6:28am On Dec 05, 2020
You just have to be a real niggarr and chew that OFF

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Evidenx(m): 6:31am On Dec 05, 2020
osazsky:
I sight u
baba i hail. Chy mall! Boom boom boom.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by millionboi2: 6:34am On Dec 05, 2020
falcon01:
hang out with your guys if you have they can cheer you up go places
this days ,u can only hang out on Sundays

Guys are busy
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by JovialJune(f): 6:34am On Dec 05, 2020
One4me:

Sharrap dea, Ms. Over-Righteous.
If we begin to judge you of your own sins now, you will come out as filthy rags.
All God needs is a contrite heart, not castigate sinners.
If he is sorry for his actions who the hell are you to say he cannot be forgotten?

Abeg, swerve.

You have been noticed dear

May you find peace.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by millionboi2: 6:35am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

Thanks alot, I even sleep at work. Just to be with those working at night . Because staying at home is making me suicidal
hahahaha

Why are you so weak
But talk true,wetin u do m
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Froshloaded: 6:36am On Dec 05, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
una nor go ever let una ex rest with all these revenge.

Success is the best revenge my dear.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by millionboi2: 6:38am On Dec 05, 2020
Bigggloadofcum:
Just wake up every morning then scream

FVCK Y'ALL BITCHES. It works magic. Trust me
hahahaha
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Chalito24: 6:39am On Dec 05, 2020
Sorrow may endure at night but joy comes in the morning

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Peterholuwasegu(m): 6:41am On Dec 05, 2020
Brotherly six years relationship? Don't you have plans to settle down with her?? This is so disheartening, buh you can live fine and okay without her the only person you and I can't live without is the almighty God so just cheer up man

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by millionboi2: 6:43am On Dec 05, 2020
angelusbrut:

What did you do to her? Why do you guys like keeping someone waiting for too long? Is she upto 30 years of age? Is she a working class lady or just a parasite?
Well, don't commit suicide because of a mere woman,that's childish, just suppress that feeling abi you never lose any close family relation,the same way you dealt with it,follow suit for this one.
U will find a better person, but don't delay ladies this long unless the relationship started from secondary school.
why wouldn't we

When you ppl keep taskin us as if
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Lovelash: 6:46am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:
Oh Dear, so sorry about what happened to you. The reality is that God has just delivered you from someone that was not worthy of you. Turn your sorrow to thanksgiving. The one meant for you will surely come in Jesus name.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by dukeprince50: 6:49am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:
I had a heartbreak from a four yr relationship earlier this year(April), I felt my life don finish lol. she understands me, she knows when i am angry, when i am not, she understands me more than my own parents.
I am beginning to move on but I don't think I could get over her. Time heal everything, just try to survive till next year July, u go see say u go move on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.