Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine (64690 Views)

Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday / Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Rossonero: 8:05am On Dec 05, 2020
visionex:
No single female has commented so e be like say this one atter don expose them finish
noticed this too...I just wonder why

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Teejay13(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2020
Women and secret na five and six.

Oluwa save us o.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by apparentlylaw(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2020
God knows even if I raise a child and I find out the child is not mine ..I would still accept ..children are blessings from GOD ...This man own too much sef

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Rossonero: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2020
descartes400:

3 men slept with the woman which produce a baby girl...either of these men is the father

He has conducted a DNA test which eliminates him being the father thus remaining two,either of the two men can be the father. .....that's what he meant by the two men being the father

correct
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by DeOTR: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2020
Odmic2839:
You are the one who doesn’t understand.... all he knows was the two slept with his wife... so he called them out because one of them must be the biological father of the aclaimed daughter..
The damsel looks so much like Duncan.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Druss(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2020
apparentlylaw:
God knows even if I raise a child and I find out the child is not mine ..I would still accept ..children are blessings from GOD ...This man own too much sef

Why not wait and have kids then say what you would do. Hard to judge a person without being in their shoes.

6 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Charleys: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2020
iamJ:
Evidence oga, dna test and you can't even share the result, you are mad, small fight with your wife and you want to ruin her finish, I hope she saved some funds cause this bastard is going to throw her out soon.

So he should share the evidence on social media so you can see it. Na wA
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2020
WOMEN ARE SCUM
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Always82: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Pastor you are really trying.. grin
he is not who you think he he's ooo.l respect him alot before until yesterday.when the court in Abuja sentence that lady to death by hanging.only for our pastor to say ( the lady should pray them hang her in time than to go to another court.) l lose all my respect for him just like Evey other nigeria pastors.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by ttobizz(m): 8:09am On Dec 05, 2020
"My daughter is not mine" can you hear yourself?
Which kind bush all this people for come?
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2020
IM NOT REGRET BY NOT LOVING NIGERIA WOMEN you can imagine the type of future problems this cow
female called wife bring to her child

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by MARKone(m): 8:10am On Dec 05, 2020
Lol, Boma on repeat. But the little girl resemble Duncan mighty. The wife should state her own side. All the allegations are one sideded.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by queenfav(f): 8:10am On Dec 05, 2020
HowHow do people do this? Bringing their family and matrimonial issues online.Duncan Mighty is semi illiterate,so no surprise here!
He should learn from Small Wizkid how to avoid drama and controversy.Tomorrow you wonder how come you don't get endorsements and deals from World-wide brands?
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2020
iamJ:
she wants to kill him, their child isnt his, of course that baboon is lying, they are having issues and he is using social media to attack her.

He cannot be lying about a DNA test of all things. She can easily sue him for defamation and the said DNA test would be demanded for in court or another one done to confirm the one he did.

Use your head

8 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by AreaFada2: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2020
iamJ:
smh, so your dad isn't your dad cheesy
Well if I see you in real life I Will show you my dad's picture.
I resemble my dad more than 2baba sons resemble him. I doubt if you can say that about yourself. grin cheesy

Same with me and my kids. I cannot be advising and not have practiced what I preach. I have easy access to these tests. I know not everyone does.

I might have found your comment offensive if I had any doubts. But I don't. grin

Save yourself raising kids for other men. I have seen too many finding out too late.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Exedyne: 8:14am On Dec 05, 2020
Samakus:
Nawa o. So money too cannot keep them loyal still cool

Wahala be like bicycle

Baba do not be deceived

Loyalty is a personal decision especially for women
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2020
Just fear women
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Tatashi: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Odmic2839(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2020
Na today pinkin Dey resemble person wey be say no be you be the father. Na him dey top am as dem don give am belle na. What do you expect If only we fit see women stomach. Many people go kill their wife and their mama... woman is the only thing God created that can keep a secret from birth till death..
DeOTR:

The damse looks so much like Duncan.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Dreyton36: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2020
If it's true then that's the worse thing to happen to a man
Imagine a man working hard to give his child the life he wasn't given, just to realise that he's been suffering for another man's child all these years

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by grandlexuz(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2020
oz4real83:
maybe u are the one that need to read carefully to understand better. He mentioned Frank and Bright as the fathers of Mitchel.

Before now the were three fathers. After the DNA Duncan was set free. Two now remaining. Believe me when I say what women can do the Devil is still a learner.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2020
oz4real83:
maybe u are the one that need to read carefully to understand better. He mentioned Frank and Bright as the fathers of Mitchel.
That's like saying its one out of the two since the DNA has proven him not being the father..., that's a lettered expression...since he can't obviously conclude whose sperm reached the Amagidom

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Toks2008(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2020
Only a foolish man will trust any woman.

I don't know how to intérprete this in other languages.

Even the scriptures attest.

Micah 7:5

Don’t trust anyone— not your best friend or even your wife!

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by poseidonsaiz(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2020
Loyalty is truly rare.

- Fabrication of small, medium or large peanut coating machines at affordable prices.
- Optional Fryers, heaters e.t.c as well at unbelievable prices.
- One year warranty guaranteed.
- Waybill available nationwide.

For further info,
Call/WhatsApp: 07011561993
Email: Poseidonsaiz03@gmail.com
Facebook Page: Kinsmen Hub

Merry Christmas in Advance

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2020
ensamy:
In Igbo tradition, any child born in a man's house by his wife is his, DNA test or no DNA test. He paid the bride price. Even if she brought the pregnancy prior to marriage . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Duncan mighty isn't igbo
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by wizdomnzube(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2020
AreaFada2:

Well if I see you in real life I Will show you my dad's picture.
I resemble my dad more than 2baba sons resemble him. I doubt if you can say that about yourself. grin cheesy

Same with me and my kids. I cannot be advising and not have practiced what I preach. I have easy access to these tests. I know not everyone does.

I might have found your comment offensive if I had any doubts. But I don't. grin

Save yourself raising kids for other men. I have seen too many finding out too late.

Bro, that's a creature with a vagina. Don't let the "male" on her profile fool you.

They know how to support their kind no matter the crime committed. So nor let her fool u grin

8 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Chessg(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You only heard one part of the story without hearing the other person own and you already concluded. Why are some of you like this

Shut up the trash are you to speak for the woman is she not seeing all this write up y didn't she reply (satanic holes everywhere)

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Liposure: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2020
akinwunmi21393:
How can TWO MEN be the fathers of ONE GIRL . Once I sense a single lie in a write-up like this, I become doubtful of the veracity of the remaining part of the write-up. May God heal their home.
lol. Maybe one fired blank
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by DeOTR: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2020
Odmic2839:
Na today pinkin Dey resemble person wey be say no be you be the father. Na him dey top am as dem don give am belle na. What do you expect If only we fit see women stomach. Many people go kill their wife and their mama... woman is the only thing God created that can keep a secret from birth till death..
How a child looks, is a function of genetics, not who dey "top am".
He's the father of the girl jor.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Revolva(m): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2020
Many Nigerian women are guilty of paternity fraud......am sure the daughter is not Duncans

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by VibetoneArtBlog(f): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2020
What an incoherent mess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics / Colin Farrell Vs Brad Pitt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.