Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,683 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine (64714 Views)

Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday / Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Centcanada: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2020
DNA test at times fails but never the less, our new generation lady's has failed woefully sha
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by grim33(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2020
MGTOW FOOLS , MGTOW
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by legallyminded: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2020
fati2001:
PLS SHOW US THE RESULT...
Fool! Are you a Doctor? Can you interpret a paternity test result?

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by BruncleZuma: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2020
If you believe this igbo-ridden drivel I have so many bridges to sell you.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by BruncleZuma: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2020
fati2001:
PLS SHOW US THE RESULT...
Your brain NEPA no dey go strike...I want to see that result too

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2020
Nanaborga:
See revelation, anything is possible with this vaginal people , let’s not be quick to insult this guy , truth fit dey Wetin he dey talk
That's where it thrives most bro
Please believe me
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by VULCAN(m): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2020
Comprehension is very important otherwise one will blame the writer while the fault is yours.

Go back and read the write up again.

He claims that both men slept with his wife which led to a pregnancy.

Obviously he cannot know which one of them is the father without having access to DNA tests between themselves and the little girl.

So saying both are her father is a figure of speech since he has no means of identifying which one is responsible.

This should be easy to understand.

oz4real83:
How can TWO MEN be the fathers of ONE GIRL . Once I sense a single lie in a write-up like this, I become doubtful of the veracity of the remaining part of the write-up. May God heal their home.

12 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by fabuloz1(m): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2020
oz4real83:
How can TWO MEN be the fathers of ONE GIRL . Once I sense a single lie in a write-up like this, I become doubtful of the veracity of the remaining part of the write-up. May God heal their home.
Both men slept with her, one of them must be the Father.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by lawrenzooo: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2020
oz4real83:
Both men slept with her so one of them is likely to be the father and since he cannot carry them for DNA I guess that's why he mentioned the both of them.
Just my thought anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by juman(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2020
It seems he need a psychiatric doctor.
The way he writes points to that.

If the wife and friends wanted to kill him, they will not do things to him now to die in next two or more years.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 05, 2020
Finally na who sabi talk they win quarrell. duncan mighty might me telling lies to atract sympathy. i m of the opinion a man should not talk so so much .

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by fati2001(m): 8:32am On Dec 05, 2020
legallyminded:

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL EVER!!
NO..I'M NOT A DOCTOR.... AND I CAN INTERPRET THE RESULT CORRECTLY....
I DON'T SIDE ONE SIDE IN ANY UGLY SITUATION.....
FOOL AS YOU ARE!! LIK U SAID...

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by grandlexuz(m): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2020
CalliDora1:
This man though. But the girl has his eyes... I think he's just trying to label the wife bad due to the ongoing beefs.

I don't know when men reduced to this.

I doubt any man will rubbish the paternity of his own daughter. Never!!

7 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Seyzcham91(m): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2020
abi na! sometimes i can't help but wonder what they truly want. if dem dey carry another person pregnancy give celebrity with the fame, name and money, who are we the average Nigerian wey no get fame and money like that?
timibare:
fear women!!!

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Adakintroy: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2020
khingTony:
Just imagine bringing up a child and loving her as yours only to find out that she's another Man's child, how do these hoes live with themselves

So if he didn't have a DNA test done, his wife would have never told him the truth No doubt she's capable of killing him

Well, I know Duncan mighty is not the only man that is fathering/ has fathered a child of another man, there are many men out there fathering another Man's child, that's why you should Have a DNA test on all your children, because a vast majority of these hoes are never loyal, no matter how loyal yours may seem

Know this and know peace smiley

Peace smiley

Just be a father. Ignore for the child sake.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by fati2001(m): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2020
grin

BruncleZuma:
Your brain NEPA no dey go strike...I want to see that result too
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Seyzcham91(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2020
confirm! thats how you know you can never please those vagina people nomatter how much you try
UniqRight:
Na wa o. Even inside money, infidelity still thrives.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Mrtruetalk027: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=PhemmyYo post=96740587]....Father lawd ....Father lawd[ that's how they kept making life miserable for themselves
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2020
After God, fear women
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by khingTony(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2020
Adakintroy:

Just be a father. Ignore for the child sake.
grin

You are not serious, are you
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2020
ValCon888:
How can two men be the father of one child?
Smoking too much weed is bad for your health.

Try think out of the box, meaning him don commot, the other two are the fathers, they should go do dna to know the real papa. Think think
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Adakintroy: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2020
I don't judge gender as superior. But it's the hypocritical standards women often set for them self as if only men are capable of crimes of infidelity..while they sneak around doing similar.

We all have weakness. Don't judge.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2020
any man that is still alive, his wife is yet to kill him.

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Gabbriell: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2020
pansophist:
I still cannot understand why a DNA test is not automatic at birth. You can not just pin a child to any man as the father, just because the woman said so. Things like blood group and DNA test should be verified, alongside other personal information that is recorded in a birth certificate. It will also serve as a deterrent to potential cases like this, will legitimize the unity and social cohesion of the family, and won't deny innocent kids the chances of knowing their real father.

Furthermore, it would save wives from being disappointed that their husbands didn't trust them if he carries a DNA test behind her, and also gives suspicious husband/kids no reason to carry such a test in the first place. This man is not only hurt, the kid may grow up to hate the mother, and the most ferocious hate you will ever face is one that is converted from love.

In a society that operates on the flawed idea that women can never be wrong, and incapable of cruelty, well, tragedies like these will persist. The sad truth is that as we speak, there are millions of fathers right now living with kids that aren't theirs, and most will never find out. A huge problem that can only be solved with legislation changes, which is, that a DNA test should be automatic at birth.

Inside life.

It will only lead to the destruction of homes. You may be supprised that some homes with about six children. Probably 2 out of the 6 are from away matches the wife played...but the home is still United and growing.

DNA TEST AT BIRTH WILL NOT INCREASE TRUST BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN STILL CHEAT WITH PROTECTION AND PILLS.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by grandlexuz(m): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2020
Centcanada:
DNA test at times fails but never the less, our new generation lady's has failed woefully sha

DNA test never fails bro. Everyone passes their genetic makeup to their kids. When the results show otherwise the go extra length to be certain no errors were made in handling of specimen.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by OmoAkin85: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2020
frank and bright is d father of mitchell lol ..make dem hold duncan well o before him enta general market
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Ikennamurphy: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2020
CorperKola:
huzzle o, make ur wife go kill you last last!!! Wetin u cum gain?
money cant buy a woman's heart.
this is y u should be careful of hungry hoes whose ceiteria for love is money money!
if we tell them, they'll say we are broke, make we go huzzle.
Only inexperienced people think money buys a woman's heart,
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:37am On Dec 05, 2020
SirVintageCock:
This bullshits stinks. How can two sperms fertilizes an ovum?? Two biological father's for the daughter? Maximized illiteracy embarassed embarassed

You are the one not thinking, him don commot, the rest two need to do dna to ascertain the real papa as he himself DONT know, sometimes think out of the box

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 05, 2020
grandlexuz:

I doubt any man will rubbish the paternity of his own daughter. Never!!

Well??...
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by grandlexuz(m): 8:39am On Dec 05, 2020
legallyminded:

Anyone can interprete the concluding statement of a DNA test. You don't need to be a doctor.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by LCling: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2020
Just confirm me that this Mitchell DNA isn't his.
Then anything don says is true.
Chai man have suffered in woman's hand since Adam.
Are u sure am considering this weeding well?
Or baby mama and live long and peaceful??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) / Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) / Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.