Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

My Neighbor's Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor's Wife (52047 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife / What's My Neighbor's Wife Trying To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by ipobarethieves: 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
sad There's death in d POT.Becareful, sad nor go enter express
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Jaapu: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

A forum is any place discussions and personal opinions are made. My opinions have been made known.

It is like you are the woman. Or you are a culprit in a similar situation!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by fof1: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Typical Nigerian Man. Nigerian Men disgust me to the high heavens, a lady can't show some nice attitude without it being misinterpreted by most Nigerian men as a call for séx... So pathetic I share a country where 85% of the male population are perverts.

Everything translate to séx to all Nigerian Men? Why??

Perverts! angry angry

Pls Madam, U are Lieing and insincere,economical with d Truth. D Scenario he Painted Plays every now and then...in Society. Pls Stop this Trash of a garmut u are Portraying here. U may be Complicit in such Misdemeanor...

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by stealmatic(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Typical Nigerian Man. Nigerian Men disgust me to the high heavens, a lady can't show some nice attitude without it being misinterpreted by most Nigerian men as a call for séx... So pathetic I share a country where 85% of the male population are perverts.

Perverts! angry angry
with all this ur write up,I hope u will not marry a Nigerian,u just think all Nigerian men are same,and don't tell me that no Nigerian man has bleeped u b4, hanty pack well

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Buksaylor: 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
It looks like your Apartment is the face me i slap you kind of Apartment ....
Such thing is expected..but be careful bros op
Like my grandfather will always say to me son....
Always avoid another man's wife especially the woman whose bride price has been paid
I thought he was done then he called me again son.....
The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Purgatory for the wallet
And hell to the soul....especially that of married women
And remember son......four things destroy a man
They are :
1)Greed
2)Pride
3)Anger
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX...especially your neighbors wife
Bros op..To be forewarned is to be forearmed...don't throw caution to the wind...even me as a real niggarr I dey avoid married women....anyway what do i know....am just a drunkard, a pussy banger and a weed smoker

I love this!
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by cho25bc(f): 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Always avoid another man's wife especially the woman whose bride price has been paid
Purgatory for the wallet
They are :
1)Greed
2)Pride
3)Anger
Bros op..To be forewarned is to be forearmed...don't throw caution to the wind...even me as a real niggarr I dey avoid married women....anyway what do i know....am just a drunkard, a pussy banger and a weed smoker
First time you will impress me with your comment

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by stealmatic(m): 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
Uncle93:

This is a forum where people chooses to Express thier romance experiences. When will ya'll ever get the memp ? Just take everything as an offence. Im tired of humans ( Nigerians) precisely.

even you too dispise Nigerian just like our Aunty
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by nastynic(m): 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
Good Afternoon,
I want to show you how to make 1000 using 100 naira in Five simple steps,
� Download the App and Sign up
� Input your Bvn details and verify your account
� Input your personal details
� Connect your card and transfer 100naira,
� Refer a friend to earn 1000naira for each successful referral,
BONUS: you get 1000naira and the person you refer also get 1000naira, so hurry while offer last
Click on the link Below to start earning- https://app.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=888fd1a67b1220
I'm sorry for spamming your inbox.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Gabbriell: 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
Blacknote:
What the hell is wrong with this Gen Z and their political correctness angry angry angry, if you don't want your neighbor knocking at your door and telling shîts, then open your mouth and tell her to stop knocking. It's no quantum physics.

grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by realestate99: 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Bet9ja no go kee u grin
lol, don't mind the O.p, as an adult that knows his right from left
, he knows what to do but his predicament might be

1.he is really interested in the whole package but just needed the right motivation to proceed, you might be surprised that if majority of comments here supports him lashing the lady, op might give it a try.

2. he is a principled man, he can't bring himself down to that level but he does not have the courage to act like a man and scold her, he might be all these guys that love to be in the good books of everybody.....I will leave O.p with this quote I saw on the fence of a school in my area
" I don't know what you will do to be successful but a big parameter for failure is trying to please everybody".

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by lexy2014: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

A more sensible thing to do is to kindly say he isn't interested in whatever she's bringing to the table rather than coming here on NL to massage his ego as an 'every ladies man'.

Y'all would want the whole world to know you're being hunted even when clearly the so called 'hunter' is clean with no strings attached. angry angry

Y are u so hurt that d guy is massaging his ego?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by ayenale1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Rub Cameron pepper on the condom u want to use on her, i swear she will never come back...
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by lexy2014: 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Perverts! angry angry

Oh dear. Seems nigerian men give u sleepless nights. Did anyone break ur heart? U are speaking from a place of deep hurt& pain.

How did u come to d conclusion that "85% of nigerian men are perverts?" What research did u do? Did u interact with all d men in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
happy200:
I'm a very quiet person, and i always approach everyone gently.

I think one of my neighbor's wife has mistaken this approach for romance hence she has taken everything to another length.

Please how do i stop her from frequent knocking at my door, from begging for petty things, from always telling me that her husband is not around e.t.c.

Even if she has not pronounced to me what she wants, but i'm now so uncomfortable with all these but i don't know how to stop her.

Perhaps, you are taking everything to another length too.

While you are thinking that she wants romance, she may be all out to exploit your gentility (which she may have mistaken for magaism). In other words, she may be thinking that she has found a maga.

Anyway, don't stop being gentle and nice. But always draw boundaries so that people don't exploit your gentility while mistaking it for stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Jacobx007: 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
The only solution you have is to vacate that apartment, as fast as you can, if them catch you with another man's wife, that's a lifetime of SHAME
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by jospepper(m): 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Perverts! angry angry
Are you the neighbor in question?
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by DonroxyII: 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
happy200:

I think one of my neighbor's wife has mistaken this approach for romance hence she has taken everything to another length.

Please how do i stop her from frequent knocking at my door, from begging for petty things, from always telling me that her husband is not around e.t.c.

Even if she has not pronounced to me what she wants, but i'm now so uncomfortable with all these but i don't know how to stop her.
Do nothing and keep doing you ... If she now asked you directly for further romances then reject her advances directly ... Be prepared she won't greet you for days and you too don't greet her for days ..

Now Try and relocate before woman tell her husband to break bottle on your head while u trying to rape her.. she will cry join

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by fof1: 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jodha:
Avoid her totally like a plague...she must be a very loose woman..

Don't say so... She may not be but A Starved Wife...grinding away. D husband to Blame, for me O.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Angelfrost(m): 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

See how this one just wasted a golden opportunity angry

There's absolutely nothing golden or opportune about infidelity, especially adultery...

I'm not a religious person, not even superstitious, but tampering or touching a fellow man's 'hotspot' is beyond abominable! Not when there are many unattached and available ladies out there. It's disrespectful and sacrilegious!!!

Besides, why disrespect the bro code like that?!!... Adulterers are less than roaches!!!

11 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Angelfrost(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
fof1:

Don't say so... She may not be but A Starved Wife...grinding away. D husband to Blame, for me O.

Then she should confront her man! Where that fails, get a damn díldo or sue for divorce instead of putting another man at the terrible risk of her husband's wrath!!!
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Estellie: 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
You smile with her, you act all nice and polite.

Keep a mean straight face for 2 weeks, works like magic....

I have neighbors that would harass you like crazy, they'd take advantage of every single thing.... I stopped laughing and gave dem my badass straight face, dem comport.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Vlibray: 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Purgatory for the wallet
They are :
1)Greed
2)Pride
3)Anger
Let me light up my last tie of weed for the night
You are a real niggar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Abyima(m): 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
happy200:

Book of Proverbs, chapter 23, verse 7: "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he".
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by DonroxyII: 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

A more sensible thing to do is to kindly say he isn't interested in whatever she's bringing to the table rather than coming here on NL to massage his ego as an 'every ladies man'.

Y'all would want the whole world to know you're being hunted even when clearly the so called 'hunter' is clean with no strings attached. angry angry
Quite and Gentle is what you interpreted as every ladies' man ....The most turnoff in a lady is lack of sense .... An average woman has more Neurons than an average man.... where yours lost ...

op even said 'he think" when you already concluded the woman has no string attached ...

You don't know the OP,
You don't know the woman
You dont the compound ...

and you concluded ... Many girls with touched head on Nairaland !

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Gabbriell: 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Some women are overly nice. Just make sure you are not the one thinking in the other direction.

I once had a neigbor whose husband drinks and stay up late at night (sometimes midnight).

Sometimes she come to borrow some stuffs and complain about the husbands attitude.

Initially I didn't like it because am the type that like to be left alone. But I later realized she mostly come to me when in need because the others guys in our compound were DOGS (no insult intended). As a married woman, the least guy she could go to without other neigbours suspecting a thing was me...due to my behaviour and the way i relate with people.

Even though her husband was a hopeless drunkard she always pretends among other women and act as if the guy is better than their husbands.

I respected her the more once I realised this...but I also pity her (b/c sometimes I feel like what if she was my sister...).

SO OP IF YOU ARE TEMPTED THEN KINDLY APPLY WISDOM AND WITHDRAW FROM HER.

BUT SOMETIMES IT MIGHT NOT BE WHAT YOU THINK.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Mariokenny(m): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
It's always like this. I'm sure u are the one being unnecessarily too nice to her. I know ur type. U are good at be Nice's to ladies and would be quick to assume the woman is lusting over you. U never told how u tract when she comes asking for petty things and how u always know her husband isn't around. You are just the attention seeking kind of guy and that's why I are here already spewing trash. I wan hear the woman's own part of the story.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by victorjoe(m): 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Perverts! angry angry

As far as you are married keep your nice attitude for your husband. I have witnessed a very bloody fight cos of something like this. The husband knew very well that nothing was happening that it was only "nice attitude" like you put it and he came with all sorts of dangerous items to fight. They were neighbours but not same compound. See blood and broken bottles everywhere.
He just wanted to put an end to it. So keep your nice attitude for your husband.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by hashtagged(m): 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Perverts! angry angry

Erm ok
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by alen4smith(m): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Perverts! angry angry
your generalisation though!
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by seanwilliam(m): 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Purgatory for the wallet
They are :
1)Greed
2)Pride
3)Anger
Let me light up my last tie of weed for the night
You're a sensible modafuka grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) / Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly / 12 Attributes Of A Good Woman:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.