Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

My Neighbor's Wife - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor's Wife (52051 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife / What's My Neighbor's Wife Trying To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by healthern: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2020
DukeJoe17:

Ask yourself this question.

Why do women shave when they have told the guy that sex will have happen during visiting.

Hi. I don't quite get this. please can you clarify?
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Maobichek: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Stop lieing you want to Bleep her, why are you pretending?

Chai!!! Are you a prophetess or you are in the spirit?
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Chummynoni(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2020
Most bachelors goes through something like this. I can relate @ OP.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by BadBitch(f): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2020
Psych412:
Awon Feminist.

this Feminists movement is what destroyed my aunt's marriage.

she took it too high.
how please?
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by FireKing: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2020
happy200:
My brother that is the truth. The husband respects me a lot. Some women are problem in compound. If i fall into this it will end in shame
Gbam you done talk am..... So you have the answer to your problem......If you like go ahead and enjoy her for 5 minutes and regret it all the days of ur life
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by MDBELLO(m): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2020
Tell your friends to be locking u inside the room every day. When she cam she now think u are not around. Or u relocate to another compound
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by golddare: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2020
happy200:
I'm a very quiet person, and i always approach everyone gently.

I think one of my neighbor's wife has mistaken this approach for romance hence she has taken everything to another length.

Please how do i stop her from frequent knocking at my door, from begging for petty things, from always telling me that her husband is not around e.t.c.

Even if she has not pronounced to me what she wants, but i'm now so uncomfortable with all these but i don't know how to stop her.

1. Set up is looming.
2. Thunderbolt is looming.
3. Run like the running man.
4. When she knocks dont open your door. When she asked for something say you dont have.
5. Stop opening your teeth with her, start showing warface.
6. Bye Bye.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by ceaser: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
hinere:

I usually dont respond to mentions here but I will respond to this.

I'm glad you are following my works here. Keep following for you will learn a thing or two.
Yes you are right. You've been a good follower. Snowphyllforte works well for sickle cell along with DS. Infact it's perfect for them from experience treating SS. And to the glory of my God, most of their SS genotype have been converted to AA.
So keep living in the dark while the advacement in World Medicine and Stem Cell Therapy passes you by.

It has also been discovered to help individuals with Mental Health Issue such as Depression. We have had series of testimonies.
Now this is because Snowphyllforte has properties that help the Brain.
That's why for all our treatment, we administer Snowphyllforte alongside any therapy we give them.

So before you rush to call people Scammers on a public platform like this with your 10mb data and ur ignorant brain, It's advisable you sit down and think with whatever left over brain it is you say you have before you destroy a treatment that might prevent a future suicide.

You mean you are asserting on a public forum that your drug converts (or is it seroconverts) genotype SS to AA?

Hah! I carry bumbum for you o.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Baiser(m): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
AuntRose:

So pathetic I share a country where 85% of the male population are perverts.

Perverts! angry angry

Lol, maybe you don't know,
Pervs are everywhere in every color.

The diff btwn Nigeria is because offenders are rarely punished.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by joe4christ(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
AuntRose:

Typical Nigerian Man. Nigerian Men disgust me to the high heavens, a lady can't show some nice attitude without it being misinterpreted by most Nigerian men as a call for séx... So pathetic I share a country where 85% of the male population are perverts.

Everything translate to séx to all Nigerian Men? Why??

Perverts! angry angry

Don't be too hard on 'Em. The system make them so!
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by DukeJoe17: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
AuntRose:

The last statement tho

Tactical seduction you mean? Asking for help or letting the op know how well she misses her husband is a tactical seduction? Lols, you men don't seize to amaze me. I thought the male folks understood us better before now, we ladies try to relieve boredom, stress and loneliness by relying on someone to talk to, someone who'll listen to us at that time of trauma. I don't think it is a crime to be among the gender with the highest emotional state here neither is it a crime to ask for assistance.

It is fallacious to consider every approach to a guy as a call for sex.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by DukeJoe17: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
healthern:

Hi. I don't quite get this. please can you clarify?

Check again.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by DukeJoe17: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
AuntRose:

The last statement tho

Tactical seduction you mean? Asking for help or letting the op know how well she misses her husband is a tactical seduction? Lols, you men don't seize to amaze me. I thought the male folks understood us better before now, we ladies try to relieve boredom, stress and loneliness by relying on someone to talk to, someone who'll listen to us at that time of trauma. I don't think it is a crime to be among the gender with the highest emotional state here neither is it a crime to ask for assistance.

It is fallacious to consider every approach to a guy as a call for sex.

What happened to the last statement?
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Digitalfinga: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Woman carry toto come give you you come dey slack angry
May another man sleeps with ur own wife

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by hinere(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
ceaser:

You mean you are asserting on a public forum that your drug converts (or is it seroconverts) genotype SS to AA?

Hah! I carry bumbum for you o.

No need to carry bum bum for me.

Click below to view and watch to see things for yourself

This is because if I start speaking about Stem Cell Therapy tackling Sickle Cell and over 200 chronic diseases, night will reach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7vuTWr-9c4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XIwpvP4MFg
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by 1metre: 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
AuntRose:

Typical Nigerian Man. Nigerian Men disgust me to the high heavens, a lady can't show some nice attitude without it being misinterpreted by most Nigerian men as a call for séx... So pathetic I share a country where 85% of the male population are perverts.

Perverts! angry angry
MY SISTER U HAVE SAID IT ALL.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Silentgroper(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
nahzyla:
Another topic for males to hurl unjustified insults to all women and feel better about themselves like psychopaths.

Seun or mynd44 or lalasticlala whoever of you keep propagating woman hate by putting topics like this on front page your karma will catch up with you very soon.
U should ask ur lots to behave demselves.

this sounded like u wrote in tears though. grin
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by goodheart02(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
AuntRose:

Perverts! angry angry

So frequently knocking at his door and always announcing that her husband isn't around, coupled with the fact she always finds flimsy excuses to come to his doorpost are all ways of a married woman to show her nice attitude abi?! U ladies, sometimes your unnecessary hatred for male folks make u lasses to reason poorly.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Digitalfinga:

May another man sleeps with ur own wife

Just know that your brother will sleep with your wife and further expand her toto tongue
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Kcgeology: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
Is that so aunty? Always letting him knw that her husband is away is cool by u i guess.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Floreate: 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
happy200:
I'm a very quiet person, and i always approach everyone gently.

See as Satan wan play snooker for ur side I think one of my neighbor's wife has mistaken this approach for romance hence she has taken everything to another length.

Please how do i stop her from frequent knocking at my door, from begging for petty things, from always telling me that her husband is not around e.t.c.

Even if she has not pronounced to me what she wants, but i'm now so uncomfortable with all these but i don't know how to stop her.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by bull67: 3:21am On Dec 08, 2020
you have done the same thing b4
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Robert777789(f): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2020
so active topic. really
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Choski78(m): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
hinere:

I usually dont respond to mentions here but I will respond to this.

I'm glad you are following my works here. Keep following for you will learn a thing or two.
Yes you are right. You've been a good follower. Snowphyllforte works well for sickle cell along with DS. Infact it's perfect for them from experience treating SS. And to the glory of my God, most of their SS genotype have been converted to AA.
So keep living in the dark while the advacement in World Medicine and Stem Cell Therapy passes you by.

It has also been discovered to help individuals with Mental Health Issue such as Depression. We have had series of testimonies.
Now this is because Snowphyllforte has properties that help the Brain.
That's why for all our treatment, we administer Snowphyllforte alongside any therapy we give them.

So before you rush to call people Scammers on a public platform like this with your 10mb data and ur ignorant brain, It's advisable you sit down and think with whatever left over brain it is you say you have before you destroy a treatment that might prevent a future suicide.
you need to upgrade bro nobody will fall for your cheap trick and anyone taking advantage of sick people to peddle scam with definitely get sick, scammer you changed ss to aa indeed, you need to get your brains examined!
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by mariopepper(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
paulolee:
maybe she likes ur BBC bt my gee abeg avoid dt temptation if u want go far for life....bcox if u jus Mk d mistake once, it would eat u up
The best advice in this thread. Appreciate and agree with you. But it was funny about BBC.. probably BBW want it most of all. Like this http://tubes.asexstories.com/bbw/milf-bbw/-video16011645.php ? grin And I guess it is not a big deal for them.. imao
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Obarofrederick(m): 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Woman carry toto come give you you come dey slack angry
you mean married woman?
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Obarofrederick:
you mean married woman?

Toto na toto
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Obarofrederick(m): 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Toto na toto
We know say toto nah toto but I'm doubting if you really understand my message... Hmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) / ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ / 12 Attributes Of A Good Woman:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.