Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

My Neighbor's Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor's Wife (52053 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife / What's My Neighbor's Wife Trying To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by bigass123(m): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
I suspect that you're the lady the op, is talking about.

AuntRose:

Typical Nigerian Man. Nigerian Men disgust me to the high heavens, a lady can't show some nice attitude without it being misinterpreted by most Nigerian men as a call for séx... So pathetic I share a country where 85% of the male population are perverts.

Everything translate to séx to all Nigerian Men? Why??

Perverts! angry angry

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
bigass123:
I suspect that you're the lady the op, is talking about.

grin
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by amdoyin82(m): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
My honest advice, be diplomatic in your approach.. Be firm and polite and gently turn down her offer. You may have a recorded evidence for reference purposes.

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Vinex4uba(m): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hmmmm!
Things are really happening in this world,
I have similar experience though she recently parked in the compound...
I don't even know how she got my number, she would always call me to ask me, where are you?
I am trying to avoid her like plaque.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Paulianfa(m): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Guy u never can tell if she is tempting u based on what people told her, she may be acting like as if she is gonna lay down her pussy but be kful she can tempt u to see a kind of person u are... pls don't insult her in any way, hold ursef and zero ur thought on it...

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by obowunmi(m): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
happy200:
I'm a very quiet person, and i always approach everyone gently.

I think one of my neighbor's wife has mistaken this approach for romance hence she has taken everything to another length.

Please how do i stop her from frequent knocking at my door, from begging for petty things, from always telling me that her husband is not around e.t.c.

Even if she has not pronounced to me what she wants, but i'm now so uncomfortable with all these but i don't know how to stop her.

B.A.N.G her hard.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Haddock(m): 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nazgul:
Keep a straight face and tell her you don't have whatever it is she came to ask/beg for. Repeat this process more than three times and she'll get the message and stop coming.

You will get her to be your biggest enemy in the compound

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Superjazz: 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Slurity:
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. REGRET IS PLAYING BOJU-BOJU WITH YOU. RUN
Do u know how sweet it is to conquer another man wife and bleep her effortlessly while her husband nor know wetin dey sup?married women especially the younger flirty ones tooooooooo sweeeeeeeat!!!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by shaw2(m): 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Two things involved
1. Either she is hitting on her neighbor while husband is away
2. Or she was turned down by her neighbor for being ugly
Uncle93:

You're over sensitive.. hes the one in the situation and he knows what he's talking about.. beacuse he came on here and did a few write ups, ur blood dey boil like vampire. Calm d fck down son

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Whiteshield: 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Psych412:
Awon Feminist.

this Feminists movement is what destroyed my aunt's marriage.

she took it too high.

Your Aunt was simply stupid. Most feminists are frustrated ladies with poor luck in relationships. The day they get a man that manages to love them, feminism flies outta the window.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Vinex4uba(m): 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
amdoyin82:
My honest advice, be diplomatic in your approach.. Be firm and polite and gently turn down her offer. You may have recoreded evidence for reference purposes.
Correct talk.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by BadBradley: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
happy200:

I think one of my neighbor's wife has mistaken this approach for romance hence she has taken everything to another length.

Please how do i stop her from frequent knocking at my door, from begging for petty things, from always telling me that her husband is not around e.t.c.

Even if she has not pronounced to me what she wants, but i'm now so uncomfortable with all these but i don't know how to stop her.
stop deceiving yourself. If your neighbour's wife is showing interest in you, more than half of it is your fault.

Demonic seducer, so a married woman and neighbour for that matter go get liver dey come knock your door anyhow because you be gentle person.
Idiot

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Whiteshield: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Typical Nigerian Man. Nigerian Men disgust me to the high heavens, a lady can't show some nice attitude without it being misinterpreted by most Nigerian men as a call for séx... So pathetic I share a country where 85% of the male population are perverts.

Perverts! angry angry

Shut up your mouth and face your husband. Stop knocking on the doors of small boys.

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Uncle93(m): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
shaw2:
Two things involved
1. Either she is hitting on her neighbor while husband is away
2. Or she was turned down by her neighbor for being ugly

I swear because the way she reacted to that post was too personal.. maybe na her period dey worry her self

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Vinex4uba(m): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
obowunmi:

B.A.N.G her hard.

Bad and instigating advice.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Beey(f): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
happy200:

Is this an issue that needs you to consult Nairalanders really? Simply tell her that going forward she needs to stop coming to borrow things from you in the absence of her husband because you don’t want to end up a victim of circumstances. Tell her it’s against your culture to be talking with a married woman in the absence of her husband. Let your conversations with her be just greetings. Simple as that. I don’t see any issue that needs discussion here unless you are just scared of standing up to her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by iamJ(m): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
I trust myself, I would have canceled her matter since, no time for plenty thinking, steady hammering.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Coolx: 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
It looks like your Apartment is the face me i slap you kind of Apartment ....
Such thing is expected
Like my grandfather will always say to me son....
Always avoid another man's wife especially the woman whose bride price has been paid
Bamsolutely
my grandfather also say same thing to me
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Coldie(m): 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
If u want to stop her just invite a girl to your house let the girl enter your room for some hours then let her go. Make sure ur neighbors wife sees the girl she would back off
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by jesmond3945: 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
happy200:

is all in your mind just try and make advance, she would claim rape.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by therajah: 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Flee from every appearance of evil. Let your stand be known.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by realestate99: 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Village people 1 vs Op 0

lol, na Liverpool O.P dey play against o, e go hard before he equalize talk less of winning.

live betting

O.P to win village people united (vpu) 19.50 odds

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by mathong: 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
inioluwaDaniels:
Neighbour runs dey sweet oooooo.Y u dey slack like dis na dis one wey olosho prices don go up so.U better shop wetin u dey see cos u fit lose everything tomorrow oooo
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Psych412(f): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
Whiteshield:

Your Aunt was simply stupid. Most feminists are frustrated ladies with poor luck in relationships. The day they get a man that manages to love them, feminism flies outta the window.
you're right.

the worst part is that, her friends who introduced her to the movement, thier marriage are still standing strong.

most of them don't even do those feminism stuff around their husbands. they respect their husbands so much.

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by shaw2(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Na dia ovulation period
E dey scratch them pass us
Uncle93:

I swear because the way she reacted to that post was too personal.. maybe na her period dey worry her self
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Ayandokun2000: 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Perverts! angry angry

Look no further bro
Here is the neighbor.... it's better you sort it out with her here, right now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Ayandokun2000: 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
realestate99:

lol, na Liverpool O.P dey play against o, e go hard before he equalize talk less of winning.

live betting

O.P to win village people united (vpu) 19.50 odds

Bet9ja no go kee u grin
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by calcal: 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
happy200:

DO NOT TRANSLATE IT TO SEX, KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING, BE A GOOD PERSON.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Whiteshield: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Psych412:
you're right.
the worst part is that, her friends who introduced her to the movement, thier marriage are still standing strong.

most of them don't even do those feminism stuff around their husbands. they respect their husbands so much.

Look at Chimamanda, have you seen her mention her feminism nonsense near her husband? Since she gave birth, she has come back to her senses.

A lot of women lie a lot to themselves. Many portray something in public but privately, they are quiet kittens.

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by SirBunky85(m): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
happy200:
Is that the only compound you have neighbor's?
don't mind the silly scammer who thinks he's made by defrauding people of their hard earned money
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
anytime she knocks dont answer the door.and if she phones dont answer.When u ghost her this way for a week she will let u alone
very simple stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Attributes Of A Good Woman: / ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ / Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.