Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

My Neighbor's Wife - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor's Wife (52066 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife / What's My Neighbor's Wife Trying To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by fof1: 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
BadBradley:
stop deceiving yourself. If your neighbour's wife is showing interest in you, more than half of it is your fault.

Demonic seducer, so a married woman and neighbour for that matter go get liver dey come knock your door anyhow because you be gentle person.
Idiot

Very Regrettable U are with out Common Sense. Sorry

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Adewunmibaba(m): 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
josephft2000:
This is an opportunity coming in quick succession. Why not make hay while the sun shines.

Ah for ur mouth Joseph

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Kinjikitileking(m): 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
happy200:
I'm a very quiet person, and i always approach everyone gently.

I think one of my neighbor's wife has mistaken this approach for romance hence she has taken everything to another length.

Please how do i stop her from frequent knocking at my door, from begging for petty things, from always telling me that her husband is not around e.t.c.
My problem is Nigeria
This country hard
Things just dey cost
No food
No job
No money
Insecurity everywhere
Network providers just dey drain us..
I am just tired ,,
#100 card won't reach you anywhere
2gb subscription won't last for 1 week..
The little money I have don finish for airtime and data ....
MTN no dey help us
Airtel no dey consistent
Glo just dey do on and off..
Whom did we offend in this country??
Which Kai country be this

Even if she has not pronounced to me what she wants, but i'm now so uncomfortable with all these but i don't know how to stop her.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by shigishege: 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
happy200:

I think one of my neighbor's wife has mistaken this approach for romance hence she has taken everything to another length.

Please how do i stop her from frequent knocking at my door, from begging for petty things, from always telling me that her husband is not around e.t.c.

Even if she has not pronounced to me what she wants, but i'm now so uncomfortable with all these but i don't know how to stop her.

u are now telling us u dont know d right thing to do until u come on nairaland?
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by omobaba1759: 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
You should stop Famzing with these women (most especially your neighbor's wife ), they always get it wrong.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by akan102: 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Typical Nigerian Man. Nigerian Men disgust me to the high heavens, a lady can't show some nice attitude without it being misinterpreted by most Nigerian men as a call for séx... So pathetic I share a country where 85% of the male population are perverts.

Everything translate to séx to all Nigerian Men? Why??

Perverts! angry angry
Pls get correction, its not "all Nigerian men
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by olisaEze(m): 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
If she makes u uncomfortable that much, tell her & stop her from coming over. That’s the only way to handle such situations. From ur gist I can tell she’s a young woman firing on all cylinders. So if u don’t stop her now, once wrapper fall comot by mistake (& one day it must surely fall), "one thing must kill a man" might be all u will be able to say before u dive in. And d way wen I dey look u so, ur eye don chop already! grin
Dem no dey carry wetin dem dey use clean ear pick teeth. A word is enough for d wise, wahala bi like bicycle e must complete d cycle once e start.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Typical Nigerian Man. Nigerian Men disgust me to the high heavens, a lady can't show some nice attitude without it being misinterpreted by most Nigerian men as a call for séx... So pathetic I share a country where 85% of the male population are perverts.

Perverts! angry angry
Some nice attitude by begging a man for everything in life including oxygen?
Shameless lots.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Let's be guided, please.

and let's run away from any married women who are tempting us.

they are devil.

any married woman wey dey entice u lustfully na real devil.

pour am holy water...

may we not be entrapped by a married pussy in Jesus name. amen.

let's fear God and let's be guided.

thanks.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by DarkJeddi(m): 12:20am On Dec 07, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Woman carry toto come give you you come dey slack angry
Dauda..
Be careful.. grin
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by davidnazee: 12:25am On Dec 07, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
It looks like your Apartment is the face me i slap you kind of Apartment ....
Such thing is expected..but be careful bros op
Like my grandfather will always say to me son....
Always avoid another man's wife especially the woman whose bride price has been paid
I thought he was done then he called me again son.....
The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Purgatory for the wallet
And hell to the soul....especially that of married women
And remember son......four things destroy a man
They are :
1)Greed
2)Pride
3)Anger
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX...especially your neighbors wife
Bros op..To be forewarned is to be forearmed...don't throw caution to the wind...even me as a real niggarr I dey avoid married women....anyway what do i know....am just a drunkard, a pussy banger and a weed smoker
Let me light up my last tie of weed for the night

Lol.. Slawormiir!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by madjune(m): 12:31am On Dec 07, 2020
I've had a fair share of girls in my life and on more than one occasion, i had asked two or more different girls up close, on the bed...

I asked, " Baby, what's your wildest fantasy?"

The first answered, "I'd love to be in bed with two men at the same time."

The 2nd gave the same answer, and the 3rd.

They all did so, jokingly but i knew there was some truth to that.
Ever since, i don't bother asking my lover certain stupid questions like, " Am i the only one in your life or will you die for me or am i the apple of your eyes etc.

All those funny lines that go with marriage ceremonies etc.
I think it's high time men save themselves the drama and reflect, seriously.

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by MahatmaGhandi: 12:33am On Dec 07, 2020
happy200:

These people are more slippery than you can imagine and she is a number steps ahead of you, before you got to this realization, she has done her calculation and plotted her graph. Quietly subtract yourself from the equation without offending her or her husband. She can never be wrong and you will not be innocent if it goes down.
There are more than 1 billion single women out there, some even look exactly like her, please leave this one, guys don too suffer for this life.

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by donestk(m): 12:58am On Dec 07, 2020
Unfortunately married women are the easiest to get laid

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by enemyofprogress: 12:59am On Dec 07, 2020
You better pack away from that house before she sets you up

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Choski78(m): 12:59am On Dec 07, 2020
nastynic:
Good Afternoon,
I want to show you how to make 1000 using 100 naira in Five simple steps,
� Download the App and Sign up
� Input your Bvn details and verify your account
� Input your personal details
� Connect your card and transfer 100naira,
� Refer a friend to earn 1000naira for each successful referral,
BONUS: you get 1000naira and the person you refer also get 1000naira, so hurry while offer last
Click on the link Below to start earning- https://app.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=888fd1a67b1220
I'm sorry for spamming your inbox.
why don't you keep investing maybe you will overtake dangote and and stop disturbing our peace before thunder from ijebuode strikes you!

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Choski78(m): 1:10am On Dec 07, 2020
Is she the one paying your house rent? Tell her to stop if you really want to see January!
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by bull67: 2:37am On Dec 07, 2020
bang bang bang
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by AfroBeatDiary: 2:41am On Dec 07, 2020
Remember, sin na hook
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Hamiltonii: 3:54am On Dec 07, 2020
BadBradley:
stop deceiving yourself. If your neighbour's wife is showing interest in you, more than half of it is your fault.

Demonic seducer, so a married woman and neighbour for that matter go get liver dey come knock your door anyhow because you be gentle person.
Idiot
Calm down. I confess to have been in his position with my neighbours wives in three places I lived in the past. If a married woman loves you, she'll knock your door!
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by johnnychuks(m): 4:10am On Dec 07, 2020
I am sorry to say this, 70% of women are evil looking for men that they will put in eternity of trouble, mostly the married ones, bros if you passive it from them make sure you chase them like a rat who is coming to still ur last fish you have at home, if you fail to do it on time that is when you begin to hear a word like I regretted knowing my husband not to talk of marrying him, he refuses to take care of his children and home, and you been a man shi is trying to put in infinite trouble will forget that no reasonable man will want to do that to his lovely family, may be the man is facing a little challenge that the country has suicide in put most we Nigerians, women are not main to suffer with you when things are hard with you, pls don't give room to such women they are more numerous than the reasonable one's, a word is a enough for a wise.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 07, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Woman carry toto come give you you come dey slack angry

You be Yoruba person?

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Stop lieing you want to Bleep her, why are you pretending?

Virginia person, see your little thinking brain, all men no dey like that
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by 2016easy2017: 4:23am On Dec 07, 2020
That's it. Truelly inside u, there's a portion who wants it. But just imagine someone bagging ur wife.
Imagine cheating somebody. Imagine the shame.
the thought of enjoying someone's wife is disgusting. It's not worth it. Be bold and call it off. And the fame and respect would be urs for live
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by AmeLonRo(m): 4:23am On Dec 07, 2020
Move out of the house immediately.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4YgZTi2opU
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by nahzyla: 4:32am On Dec 07, 2020
Another topic for males to hurl unjustified insults to all women and feel better about themselves like psychopaths.

Seun or mynd44 or lalasticlala whoever of you keep propagating woman hate by putting topics like this on front page your karma will catch up with you very soon.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Willy123(m): 4:56am On Dec 07, 2020
happy200:

[color=#006600][/color] Brother l feel your worries But no matter what she throws at you don't try to give in. Just gently explain things to her and she will see her foolishness. Fucking a married woman=DISGRACE...BAD LUCK.....DEATH.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by AuntRose(f): 5:23am On Dec 07, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
I hope you know that we know that you're a guy and we know all of your other monikers?
You think so? You could be wrong, you know that right?
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by AreaFada2: 5:23am On Dec 07, 2020
AuntRose:

Perverts! angry angry
My dear look, we are the men out there that encounter women. You will be shocked by what we see. I have worse than the guy wrote. The guy must be careful. If he is too straight about his refusal she could put lie on his head.

In my case I played mumu who nor sabi anything.
Funny enough her man once confronted me that I was too close to her. Maybe the man didn't even trust her. A woman many years older than me o. I considered her big sister. Until she began throwing some words, sharing food to me and asking me to call her when I want to eat.

Look a woman telling you how her hubby is not man in bed again, how she is done with him, how he has used all his energy on too many woman. And she wants to spend time in your parlour endlessly.

Good that you are defending the pride of women and most are truly loyal. But do not dismiss a narrative like Op's. It happens everytime. Every time my dear.

In fact she was one major reason I moved to another place. Maybe people were telling the guy how she frequented my side. Much as I tried to gently stop her, no way. I nor fit go suffer harm for Wetin I nor do.

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by becky39000(m): 5:28am On Dec 07, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
It looks like your Apartment is the face me i slap you kind of Apartment ....
Such thing is expected..but be careful bros op
Like my grandfather will always say to me son....
Always avoid another man's wife especially the woman whose bride price has been paid
I thought he was done then he called me again son.....
The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Purgatory for the wallet
And hell to the soul....especially that of married women
And remember son......four things destroy a man
They are :
1)Greed
2)Pride
3)Anger
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX...especially your neighbors wife
Bros op..To be forewarned is to be forearmed...don't throw caution to the wind...even me as a real niggarr I dey avoid married women....anyway what do i know....am just a drunkard, a pussy banger and a weed smoker
Let me light up my last tie of weed for the night

This dude shaa!!!
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by AuntRose(f): 5:29am On Dec 07, 2020
nahzyla:
Another topic for males to hurl unjustified insults to all women and feel better about themselves like psychopaths.

Seun or mynd44 or lalasticlala whoever of you keep propagating woman hate by putting topics like this on front page your karma will catch up with you very soon.
Seun, mynd44 and lalasticlala are all guys so I ain't surprised one bit. They keep giving them the opportunity.

We need a female super Mod too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 / My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / The Wedding Card Of IBB And Late Maryam Babangida.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.